The Skills Assessment Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was pretty well set for NSA sex for the rest of the summer and for a long time after that. I did manage to get Kay dressing sexier and showing off her assets and we always had a fine time shopping together. I don't know if it is legal for store security to look inside the dressing rooms, but if it is, we gave plenty of shows. April, it turned out, had a healthy sexual appetite and was always up for trying something new. She not only was my first experience with anal sex (and I hers) but we had a few threesomes, sometimes with another guy and sometimes with another girl. And Beth, let's just say that my friends were jealous; she was totally hot and was fucking just me. She didn't seem to mind that I was fucking two of her friends, as well, but didn't seem interested in fucking either of my friends.

The question of who gave the best blowjob was eventually lost to us guys. Jim and Rob seemed happy with the improvements in Michelle's and Tara's skills and the question of technique had been asked and answered. There would never be another group event like that first night, but given what had resulted from it, and that we still retained the memory, no one was complaining.

12