The Skinny Dip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gina raised an eyebrow and asked warily, "So isn't everyone else in the club allowed to be here, too?"

"I guess so," he said with a grin. "But they don't know that. As far as I know, no one has visited this property for months. Besides, there's only one key and the lady that has it lives in Maine all summer!"

Gina's eyes lit up and she smiled.

"After you," David continued, and they both ducked under the chain and headed happily down the trail with a feeling of freedom and joy neither had known in ages.

"This must be what 'The Incredible Lightness of Being' means," Gina thought to herself. She felt as if she were floating on air without a care in the world, far from the demands of mothering and house-cleaning and earning a living to supplement Devin's modest salary.

It was obvious to the two hikers that vehicles had driven down this road in the distant past, but none recently. Weeds had grown eighteen inches high in the tire ruts. Moreover, a rainy spring had eroded deep gullies that crisscrossed parts of the road and made it impassable to anything but the heartiest off-road truck or Jeep.

Stepping over those gullies, however, was a simple matter and didn't even slow them down. The two lovebirds held hands and they descended the hill further into the valley. David said softly, "I can't tell you how happy I am to have you here, to share my favorite place with you."

Gina blushed for at least the fourth time today and meekly replied, "Thanks for inviting me."

As they walked they conversed about their loneliness, their children, their fears about growing old without having true love in their lives. Gina's words poured forth as though she hadn't been listened to in many years (in fact, she hadn't), at least not by a man who cared for her.

In her own home she had felt like a maid and chauffeur, and that was on top of her full time job! No one seemed to care how she felt or wanted to learn who she really was on the inside. The margarita helped loosen her tongue and she told him secrets that she had never told anyone else.

David talked of his wife's coldness, how she lived as though his only purpose in life was to pay all of her bills and be available to lift heavy things and do home repairs. In exchange for his years of sacrifice, he received in return practically nothing from her.

The two giddy lovers talked for 20 minutes, and could have done so for hours. David stopped abruptly in the road and took her in his arms. He said, "I have to make a confession to you: my invitation for you to come with me today was not entirely selfless."

Gina smiled and feigned shock. "You mean... you have ulterior motives?!?!" Both of them laughed and then he kissed her once more. Their arms wrapped tightly around one another as they necked with even greater passion than they had before. David's backpack left no other place for Gina's hands but his ass, and she placed both there confidently and began to squeeze them as she pulled his stiffened groin into her midsection. David likewise moved his hands to her tight ass and squeezed.

For a moment he was afraid he might climax right then, but he managed to stifle the urge by removing his mouth from hers and leaning down slightly to kiss her cleavage. She allowed him complete freedom to explore the tops of her breasts with his lips, and didn't resist when he removed her shirt and threw it aside.

He lifted the straps of her one-piece swimsuit from her shoulders and slowly peeled the suit down to her waist and away from her beautiful orbs. He took first one nipple, then the other in his mouth and teased them with his tongue. He felt them become rigid in his mouth. He then shoved his right hand between her thighs and began to rub her labia through her shorts and swimsuit.

A gasp of passion erupted spontaneously from her lips, surprising and slightly embarrassing her, but David continued exploring her body as he had longed to do for so many years. As urgently as he needed her, though, the dream they shared lay not in the middle of a desolate country road, but in a crystal clear pond just a few more minutes' walk away.

He pulled away after biting her softly on the neck. They composed themselves and Gina pulled her swimsuit back over her shoulders. David hated to see those beautiful creatures covered again. It was a crime to cover them.

"She should be forced to stand topless in The Louvre all day holding a frame around them," he thought. But he picked up her shirt and crammed it clumsily into a crevice in his backpack. He put his arm over her shoulder and held her close as they walked on.

Less than five minutes later they began to hear the faint trickle of a stream, then rounded a bend to see what they had come for: an old concrete dam straddling a gorgeous boulder-strewn creek. They were below the dam and could see transparent water cascading over the top of it and crashing into a pool below.

At the crest of the hill to their left stood the ruins of what must have been a farmhouse many decades earlier, now overgrown with vines and mature trees. A minute later the two were atop the dam gazing into water so clear it might be the Caribbean.

The entire pond occupied no more than a third of an acre and was perhaps 8 feet deep in the very center. They crossed the dam and stopped beside the water at a sandy patch on the far side beneath a forty-foot tall cliff. The "beach" was no larger than a twin bed sheet, apparently deposited here by many years of flash floods.

David laid his backpack in the weeds beside the sand and proceeded to unpack it. After the food and Gina's clothes had been pulled from within, David removed a blanket and spread it out over the sand.

Gina kicked off her tennis shoes and put on her water sandals as David arranged the food and four remaining margaritas on the blanket. He then tossed her the sunscreen he had carried in his pocket and proceeded to unpack an inflatable raft and foot pump. "Boy are you prepared," Gina laughed as she sat down to apply the sunscreen to her shoulders and face.

David attached the pump to the air nozzle of the raft and within a few minutes the large blue floating lounge - really a floating easy chair complete with back and arm rests - was fully inflated.

Meanwhile Gina had removed her shorts and was wearing just a swimsuit and hat. She stood and moved close to him. She then removed his shirt and proceeded to slowly apply the sunscreen to his chest and shoulders. "Lie down," she ordered.

He complied, and she began to rub the lotion more deeply into his body, lingering around his stomach and the waistband of his pants. The hardness in his khakis returned almost immediately, which she took as an invitation to unbutton and unzip them. She slipped her hand into his shorts and began to stroke his hard cock slowly.

David gasped and moaned at the exquisite sensation and struggled to reach for her breasts. She pushed his hand away and continued to pleasure him. She inserted the other hand and massaged his member sensuously.

When she sensed he was on the verge of exploding, she stopped suddenly and said with an impish grin, "I'm going for a swim!" She walked quickly to the water's edge, kicked off her sandals and waded in. David stood, removed his shorts and shoes, and said with a smile,

"Oh, you're going to get it now!" He grabbed the raft and followed her, now completely naked except for his hat and sunglasses. He reached the edge, dropped the raft into the water and fell backward onto it, his momentum launching him and it out into middle of the pond.

By now Gina had waded in up to her shoulders. She smiled as her nude lover glided past her on the raft into the deepest area. She swam to him and rested her head atop her crossed arms on the raft as they continued to talk and share their most intimate thoughts.

Occasionally she would reach up to stroke his nude body with her hand. He responded by brushing her hair away from her face to caress her cheek.

Eventually, the conversation subsided, and he said, "I think one of us is over-dressed." Gina smiled. She, too, loved the feeling of swimming naked and had looked forward to sharing the experience with him. She averted her eyes shyly, then pulled her swimsuit from her shoulders.

Her breasts bobbed on the surface as he watched her wiggle and squirm beneath the water until the cloth pulled free from her feet. He could just make out her naked body through the shimmering water as she held the suit above her head and sang, "Ta da!"

The cool water had given her goose bumps over every inch of her body and made her nipples so hard they resembled pencil erasers. She flung the suit as hard as she could toward shore, but it landed in the water a few feet short of it and floated there. Fearing it might drift away and be lost, she swam toward it, enjoying the way the water flowed teasingly between her thighs and over her nipples. David, too, enjoyed it as he watched her shapely butt glide silkily away.

"Now that's what I call a 'breast stroke,'" he thought. When she reached her suit he said, "How about bringing me a margarita?" She smiled, knowing that he was far more interested in seeing her walk out of the water butt naked than in having another drink.

He loved watching the way a naked woman glided with the elegance of a gazelle when she walked. "The only thing more beautiful than Gina naked," he thought to himself, "is seeing her walk in all her glory in the noonday sun."

Gina emerged from the water slowly, carrying her balled-up swimsuit in her right hand. She stood on the bank, dropped the suit on the ground, and turned around to let him see what he so desperately wanted to see. For a moment, she covered herself with her hands, but slowly dropped them to her sides as she knew he wanted her to do. He lay speechless for a moment on the raft as he drank in her beauty.

She then turned away to grab two of the margaritas from the blanket, briefly exposing the lips of her pussy to him from behind when she bent down. The one time he had seen her naked so many years ago she had wispy, thin reddish-blonde hair on her private parts. Now she was clean-shaven.

He ached to kiss her there again. Her wet breasts glistened in the sunlight as drops of water ran down her body into the muscled V in her tummy that led toward the core of her womanhood. The waters there joined into rivulets that dribbled into the pink crevice between her thighs and then down her legs.

The sight intoxicated him and he was forced to grab his throbbing cock momentarily to relieve a bit of the growing tension he felt there. Gina was walking back down into the water when he playfully said, "Aren't we forgetting something?"

"What?" she asked.

"The bottle opener?" Gina huffed playfully and turned around with a smile to return to the blanket, loving the thrill she was giving him almost as much as we was. She rummaged through his pants pockets, this time lingering a little longer in her bent-over position to give him a better look.

She retrieved the bottle opener and popped both lids, then slowly waded back into the water holding the two drinks above the surface, but keeping her eyes locked on his the whole way, save a moment or two when she couldn't help but glance at his long, hard cock.

She remembered their only night together so long ago, how his erection was the hardest she had ever felt (not that she had felt that many, mind you!). It had been like a piece of stone. "You could break glass with it," she thought. She had been happy a few minutes earlier to learn firsthand that this had not changed over the course of those seven years.

She arrived back at the raft and both looked at each other hungrily. Her smile vanished and her cheeks flushed. Her eyes darkened and her breathing slowed as she responded to the powerful stirring in her loins. He sensed the change in her demeanor and slowly stroked his cock for her.

The raft was equipped with two cup holders, thankfully. She secured her drink in one of them and handed him the other bottle. Steadying herself on the raft with her left hand, she then allowed her other hand to drift between her legs and she began to rub her bare clit as she stared at his swollen member.

They wished this day could last forever, but knew that she had already been gone from home for 2 hours and would have trouble explaining her whereabouts if they dallied too much longer. David was under no such constraints, as his wife and kids were visiting grandparents for the day. She wished she could have a leisurely weekend to talk, to dance, to drink, to make love to him, but reality had dictated otherwise. Both knew the clock was ticking.

David took a long drink, twisted his bottle into the other cup holder, then slid off the raft into the water face-to-face with her. He felt her nipples brush against his chest as they bobbed on the surface of the water. He looked into her eyes with desire and he feared his heart might burst.

An angry thought assaulted his mind: "Why can't my wife be like this?" he wondered. But he pushed it out of his mind and kissed Gina so hard on the lips he feared he might hurt her. Both treading water, so they swam toward shore, dragging the raft behind them. They thrilled to the feeling of the water passing over their exposed skin, and the way it aroused them when their bodies came briefly in contact with one another.

When their feet touched the bottom of the pool they almost ran to the blanket and fell onto it, writhing in passion and trying to squelch their cries of pleasure lest they cause an animal stampede or shoo a million birds from their roosts in the trees.

David 's kisses began to drift southward from her lips, to her chin and neck. He continued between her breasts and kissed her repeatedly around her belly button. He then skipped to her thighs and kissed them on top at first, and then on their sensitive insides.

She spread her legs slightly to give him the room he needed to access her completely. He could smell her juices beginning to flow and it almost instantly transformed him into an animal.

He could wait no longer and thrust his tongue deeply into her vagina, sucking her clit as she moaned with desire. He was in heaven, having been denied this simple joy by his up-tight wife for more than a decade. He thrust one and then two fingers inside her as he continued to manipulate her moistened clitoris between his lips.

Gina gasped and panted, then exploded with an intensity she hadn't experienced since college, but David wasn't through. He waited about 45 seconds before plunging in again.

"Turn around," Gina said breathlessly.

"What?" he asked?

"Turn around!" she repeated impatiently. He spun around, removing his fingers from her, but continuing to lick and probe her with his mouth. He grabbed her ass cheeks in his hands to pull her more powerfully against his mouth.

His legs straddled her head and she at once took his hard cock in her mouth and massaged his balls with her left hand as she flailed blindly with the other through his wadded shorts in search of the box of condoms. But she came again on his tongue before she could retrieve them.

"Get a condom!" she said with an urgency that sounded almost angry. He spun around, located the box and ripped it open, tearing it carelessly into pieces. He opened a single condom and began to put it on.

"No, me," she said. He handed it to her and she unfurled it quickly onto his cock, which by now was bright red and moving visibly ever time his heart pounded. She completed the task in seconds and he positioned the head of his penis directly over her sopping opening.

He pushed his cock into her about an inch then removed it. Gina looked baffled and frustrated all at the same time. Again, he shoved his way into her only an inch, then retreated. About twenty more such false starts left the girl panting and arching her back in an attempt to swallow him completely.

Finally she grabbed the back of his head with both hands, stared straight into his eyes and commanded, "Fuck me!" All at once he shoved the full length of his cock inside her. She gasped and grabbed not only the blanket but a handful of the sand beneath it.

David now lost all self-control and began to pound her with his cock, briefly unaware consciously that he was even a human being making love to a beautiful woman. More like a lion devouring its prey. He slowly came-to as he felt Gina's hand on his face. He remembered who and where he was and momentarily wondered if this is how David Bannister felt after a wild foray as the Incredible Hulk.

He saw her lovely face before him then took her thumb in his mouth and sucked it as he fondled it with his tongue. Faster and faster he thrust into her.

A moment later both of them convulsed violently as they thrust their pelvises into one another. She screamed and arched her back impossibly as he uttered a guttural roar and expended his load inside her. He had not climaxed that intensely since before he was married, and maybe not ever.

She lay exhausted and covered with sweat, her chest heaving and causing her breasts to rise and fall heavily in the sunlight. A tear appeared in the corner of her eye and rolled down her cheek onto the blanket, a tear that indicated her complete satisfaction and fulfillment.

David instinctively knew what the tear meant, and inwardly felt joy that the woman he cared for so deeply had at last felt the love she needed and deserved. He dismounted and collapsed beside her with his head on her chest and clutched her left breast in his right hand, trying not so squeeze too tightly. "Oh my God I adore you" he whispered in her ear.

12