The Skinny Dippers Ch. 04

Story Info
Girls together - skinny dipping - Debbie & Tricia.
3.7k words
4.5
22.5k
4

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/18/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,497 Followers

I had been holidaying in the country (not by choice) and my ordeal was nearly over. I'm sure the country is a fine place for a holiday -- for other people. Me, I'll take the beach any day.

Not that the country was without some unexpected attractions. I was asked to drop around with a message for my sister-in-law when she went to visit a neighbour. To be accurate, she was my sister's sister-in-law, rather than mine, but I'm sure you get my meaning. Anyway, when I dropped around I had an unusual encounter, a bevy of beauties skinny dipping. Six of them, including my sister-in-law.

Subsequent to that I'd had an interesting chat with a couple of the young ladies who'd been at the pool party. I'd have liked to have had a chat with the others but didn't know where to find them. Bar Maureen, the neighbour. Trouble was, by the time I got up the nerve to go around and visit her at home she was out. Or not answering the door to me, anyway.

Now the holiday had nearly passed, departure for home being scheduled for the next day. With a complete day of nothing in front of me I thought I'd go to the local town and look around. I managed to cadge my sister's car off her as she didn't require it for the day and she could borrow our father's car if she had to, and I drove in to town.

I bummed around the mall for a while and then decided to have a cup of coffee. I found a coffee shop and grabbed a cup and then looked for a place to sit. There was a young lady sitting at one of the tables by herself and she looked familiar. I could have sworn that I knew her, but there again, I couldn't remember where from. I moved over to her table.

"Mind if I sit here?" I asked, and she looked at me, looked slightly harder and then nodded, seeming amused.

"Ah, don't get the wrong idea," I said cautiously, "but I feel I know you from somewhere. Have we met? I'm pretty sure we haven't because there's no way I'd forget you, but you still seem familiar."

"No," she said, and it seemed to me that she was trying not to laugh. "We've never really met, although I have seen you about."

I tried to sound her out, told her my name and didn't get hers in return. She just seemed mightily amused by me, which was a bit disconcerting.

Everything fell into place when we were joined by another young lady. I looked up at her, blinked, and the answer smacked me over the ear.

"I remember now," I said. "Debbie and Tricia. The two young ladies I was thinking of as the perfect hand. I didn't recognize you with your clothes on."

The twin who was already seated at the table blushed mightily, but the one who'd just rolled up laughed.

"I'm Debbie. She's Tricia. You're Mike. We almost met at Maureen's pool party," she said. "Ah, what do you mean that we're the perfect hand?"

"Ah, yes. Maybe I shouldn't have mentioned that," I said looking away.

"Well, you did mention it," said Debbie, sitting down, "so give."

"Six aces would be a pretty much unbeatable hand in anyone's game," I explained. "Um, when I saw you at Maureen's place I couldn't help but notice four matched aces of diamonds and two aces of spades. I had never wanted some aces so badly in my life."

The girls looked a little puzzled so I gave a small explanation.

"Um, diamonds are red," I said tapping my chest, "and between you, you had four beautiful aces."

Tricia went even redder but Debbie just laughed.

"Very clever. What about the aces of spades?" she asked. "Oh. I get it. Don't bother telling us," she added quickly."

I had noticed at the pool party that the twins were not clean shaven, but had neatly trimmed and shaped little bushes. Guess what they looked like from a distance.

"I have to admit that the pool party was a bit of an eye-opener to me. First time I've ever seen such a beautifully matched pair."

"Uh-huh, you couldn't take your eyes off us," said Debbie. "The others were just background material for our scintillating presence."

"I couldn't have put it better myself," I agreed with a smile.

"Ah, I think you might have when you spoke to Pet," pointed out Debbie. "She said she saw you in the park and that you tried it on."

"And I think Isabel mentioned something about how she stood out from the crowd," added Tricia. "She put it down to having a wonderful pair of knockers."

Bloody gossips. Did they tell each other everything? I wondered just how much they had spilled. Still, it couldn't be too bad because the girls were at least talking to me. There again, it appears they might have said too much.

"Tell me, Tricia, which do you think are tastier, strawberries or diamonds?"

"Oh, strawberries, of course. Poor us. I guess we don't measure up to Pet's flavour."

"I wouldn't know," I said, "but I'm quite willing to find out how tasty you are. Too bad we're in the middle of the mall. Be rather shocking for me to try to find out here."

"Poor little diddums," mocked Debbie. "Striking out all along the line, aren't you. What do you say we take him home, Tricia, and just give a little taste? We've finished here, after all."

Tricia blushed, apparently not being quite as brazen as her sister but nodded.

"But a taste is all," she said quickly.

The girls stood up.

"Are you coming?" asked Debbie.

In my pants, was what I thought.

"Of a certainty," was what I said.

We walked to the twins' place, it being quite close to the mall. Come to think of it, the whole town was close to the mall. It was that sort of town. We talked about nothing much as we wandered along. What did I think of country living? (Not much.) What was it like in the city?

The two girls seemed to find the whole situation vastly amusing. They appeared to be of one mind without having to actually speak to each other. I don't know precisely what they were up to but they were certainly up to something.

Once we reached the house they led me down the hallway and into what proved to be their bedroom. It was rather an odd bedroom, designed for twins. It appeared as though it had originally been two smaller rooms but the wall between them had been knocked down and reshaped as a large arch, leaving two matching halves, furniture and fittings wise. The differences between the two halves were the personal decorations, with these being tailored to match slightly different personalities.

Now that we were in their bedroom the girls didn't muck about. Debbie calmly lifted her dress and started rolling down her pantihose. Tricia hesitated for a moment, blushed, and followed suit. Then it was dresses gone, bras and, finally, panties, leaving the two young ladies standing there, naked.

As if on cue they both preened and did a slow three sixty turn, ensuring that I saw everything they had.

"You like?" asked Debbie, both of the girls smiling happily.

"What's not to like?" I asked, and even to myself I sounded slightly stunned.

"That's nice," said Debbie with a little purr. "Do you want to know what happens now?"

I raised my eyebrows and cocked my head slightly, my whole stance a question mark.

"Now," said Debbie, reaching up to lightly stroke my cheek, "you piss of and get the fuck out of our house."

If I was stunned at the sight of them naked you can imagine how stunned I was at that comment.

"What the hell made you think we were easy?" asked Debbie. "Go on. Piss off."

I was not amused.

"A couple of small mistakes that I should point out before I 'piss off' as you so quaintly put it. For a start, I don't think that at any stage I implied that I thought you were easy. I did imply that I was interested but the choice to return the interest was up to you. I can't recall trying to pressure you. The second mistake is the big one though. You have obviously mistaken me for a gentleman."

They looked confused for a second and during that second I pounced. Stooping I grabbed the pantihose they'd just taken off and then swept them both onto the nearest bed. I probably weighed about as much as the pair of them combined and what followed was just no contest.

Figuring Tricia to be the follower and Debbie the leader I just pinned Tricia to the bed by placing a leg across her waist and concentrated on Debbie. I rolled her onto her tummy, hands behind her, and used the pantihose to tie her hands together. That was one leg. The other leg I twisted around her ankles, effectively tying her down.

I won't say she was tied down very well or very tightly. A concerned wriggle would get her out eventually, but it would suffice for the time being. I pushed her to the side and turned to Tricia, using the second pair of pantihose to immobilise her.

Standing up I looked down at my two prisoners who were using some rather rude language. I waited, and they finally shut up and glared at me.

"I suppose you're going to rape us now," snarled Debbie.

"Oh, please. How crude do you think I am? Right now, having sex with you is the last thing on my mind."

This was true to a point. I had certain other priorities, but I will admit that having sex with them was on the list, even if on the bottom of it.

"Then what the fuck are you playing at?" she demanded to know.

"Well, in my opinion, you two have been incredibly stupid. You invite a stranger home, insinuating that there will be sexual delights, strip off and flaunt your bodies once you get home, and then tell him to piss off. Older women than you have got themselves into a dreadful amount of trouble over such shocking behaviour. You two are lucky. All you're going to do is get your bottoms paddled."

"What!"

"Your bottoms paddled. You know, like in naughty girls get spanked and you two have been naughty as well as stupid. I don't think you can really complain about getting a spanking when you consider what might happen."

"You wouldn't dare."

In answer to that I sat on the bed and hauled Tricia across my knee, bum up.

"Watch me," I said. "In case you're wondering why I'm spanking Tricia first it's because if I spank you first you'd wriggle like crazy, possibly get loose, and try to stop me spanking Tricia. Tricia on the other hand will accept the spanking. Reluctantly, but she'll accept it. Once she's been spanked you'll feel honour bound to accept your own."

"A slight flaw in you plan. I'm Tricia. You've got Debbie."

"And you are telling fibs. I might not know you well but I can tell you apart."

"You can't. We're identical. No-one can tell us apart."

"I can," I said with a grin. And I could. Debbie was a lot mouthier than Tricia. If they both shut up I'd be stumped.

"Shall we get on with this?" I suggested.

Both girls said, "No," with a single voice but that didn't stop my hand from landing on Tricia's bottom. She squealed and squealed again when my hand came down again.

I'd been correct about the lack of wriggling from Tricia. She was rather vocal, protesting the outrage on her person, but she didn't try to struggle. Her squeals did become a little shriller when I took advantage of her position to slap my hand down on her exposed pussy a few times. Debbie couldn't see that but she could tell from the tone of Tricia's voice that something was wrong.

"What are you doing?" she raged at me.

"Ah, isn't it obvious. There's Tricia. There's her bare bottom. Here is a smack for it. That's all, isn't it, Trish?"

She acknowledged that was all, not game to complain about where the occasional spank landed. However, seeing that her bottom now had a nice red glow I rolled Tricia back onto the bed.

"Your turn to enjoy the delights of a little discipline," I said, lifting Debbie and putting her across my lap. "Now you saw that Trish just lay there nice and quietly. See if you can do the same."

She didn't struggle, which was a plus, and neither did she squeal when my hand landed on her bottom. That doesn't mean she was silent. She had a surprisingly choice selection of invective that she offered up to me. This got even louder when I made the mistake of slapping my hand down over her pudenda. Not that this stopped me from making the same mistake a second time. And a third, and a fourth, etcetera.

Debbie's bottom and her pussy were rather red when I put her back on the bed.

"There. That wasn't so bad, now was it?" I said softly. "Now I get to show you I can be a gentleman and also take you up on your earlier offer."

"What do you mean? What do you think you're doing," protested Debbie.

What I was doing was rolling her onto her tummy and lifting her bottom into the air, leaving her nicely presented.

"I'm going to do the gentlemanly thing and kiss it better," I said. "Also I'll get to taste you while I'm doing it, as per your earlier offer."

"What? Don't you dare! Don't you dare touch me there!"

Too late. I was already kneeling behind her, head down, tongue probing at her lips. My tongue slipped between her lips quite easily. It's amazing how a little spanking can arouse a woman, especially if you're not being brutal. Fingers and tongue applied their trade, stirring up Debbie no end. She was hot and she was wet and, like it or not, she was fully aroused.

I finally lifted my head. Debbie was breathing hard, muttering under her breath. Tricia was also breathing hard, and looking very flushed.

"Your turn," I said to her. "Roll over and bottom up."

"You can't do that," she protested. "I don't want you to. You mustn't. I'm sorry. We'll behave. Don't do it."

For all her protest she still managed to roll over pretty quickly, lifting her bottom high. One touch was enough to confirm that she was already aroused. I went to work with hands and tongue, doing my best to drive her wild.

Tricia was a very sensitive young woman, squirming and writhing under my administrations. She gave a very voluble protest when my tongue started poking around next to her clitoris though.

All of a sudden she was all, "Ah, no, don't, oh my god, stop that, ah, stop it, you can't do that, god, what are you doing."

Her voice was getting higher and higher, breaking into a small scream when she suddenly climaxed, shaking and shuddering.

I let her be, standing up. I slowly undid my belt, with the two girls watching me like hawks.

"Um, you said you weren't going to have sex with us," pointed out Tricia.

"No, he didn't. He said it was the last thing he was going to do," corrected Debbie. "Did you really think he wouldn't try it on?"

I slid down my trousers and undies and my erection leapt forth.

"The question is which one do I choose?"

That twin's unison struck again. They both said, "Me," at the same time. I suspect that they were both trying to protect the other but I was quite willing to take it to mean general acceptance.

"OK. Both it is," I said agreeable.

Tricia was still crouched over where I'd left her, recovering from her little climax. It seemed easiest to take her first. I was on the bed, kneeling behind her and driving forward before she really caught on to what was happening.

She was hot and wet and my cock sank in with that first thrust, her bottom automatically lifting and driving back against me. Her climax had left her defenceless, and she was pushing back against me eagerly as I plundered her soft body.

With Tricia so hot and ready I didn't even try to hold back. I drove in hard, the slap of flesh hitting flesh sounding like applause for what we were doing. Guttural little groans were coming from her throat as she pushed desperately to meet me, all hot and aroused and wanting.

Quite frankly, after her first climax I thought she might reach her next one quickly, and I wasn't wrong. I could feel her getting there, and I did try to delay it, but it was too hot and too strong and she gave a scream, louder than for her first one, and was convulsing under me, her climax having free rein.

Me, I was desperately hanging on for the ride, trying not to lose my equipment and my load. After all, I still had more work to do. Tricia shuddered and shook, finally calming down and settling on the bed, drained. I disengaged and turned towards Debbie.

I rolled her onto her back and then reached down and pulled lose the fastening at her ankles.

"You're letting me go?" she asked hopefully.

"You're kidding," I said smiling. "If I don't take you while you're tied up and helpless you'd be terribly disappointed. No, I'm just releasing your legs so that I can get between them and you can see me dominating you."

"You," she said with devout sincerity, "are a complete bastard."

I just smiled, dragging her legs apart and moving between them. Then I tried to take her. I say tried because she wriggled. She was not taking my cock into her without even the pretence of a struggle. She wriggled and squirmed while I tried to make some headway. Finally I was able to part her lips long enough for my cock to make a partial entry. Then I relaxed, letting her wriggle.

All it took was a little firm pressure and I found that Debbie's wriggling was slowly driving her onto my cock. I must have been half-way in before she caught on that she was doing all the work of impaling herself. She relaxed back onto the bed at that stage, glaring up at me.

"You were doing that deliberately," she snapped. "You let me make a fool of myself."

"Guilty," I cheerfully admitted, "but you did feel wonderful squirming around on my cock. Now relax and watch."

Surprisingly enough that's precisely what she did. She'd put up her struggle and now she apparently felt that she was allowed to partake of what was going on. Her eyes stayed on me, watching as I slowly sank into her -- not helping, but no longer resisting.

Once I was fully home I was watching her face and she lifted her gaze to mine. I slowly pulled back and moved in again, but now she lifted her hips to meet me. Slowly but surely we gained some tempo, and soon we were moving together quite nicely. The benefit of free legs now became obvious, with Debbie raising them and wrapping them around me, holding me tightly while I drove into her.

There was one notable difference between the twins. While I had been taking Tricia it had been all self on her part, me being almost irrelevant to the pleasure she was getting. With Debbie, she was giving as good as she got, working hard to please me even as I was working to pleasure her. She writhed under me even as she pumped up against me, rubbing her breasts against my chest, wanting my hands on them and not afraid to ask.

I have to admit that I wasn't reluctant to place my hands on her breasts and massage them, rubbing them, squeezing them to the same tempo of my cock driving into her.

The internal pressure and pleasure was building up in me. I was almost ready, just waiting for Debbie to reach the right point. She was nearly there, I was sure of it. Sometimes I think women should have a little indicator that lights up when the right moment arrives. As it was I had to go by guess and by sheer desperation, not being able to hold back any longer.

I hit my end run and really gave it to her, which, fortunately, was what she was waiting for. She climaxed even as I was letting loose, her passage closing over my cock and milking me for all she was worth. Then, satisfied that she had drained me to the last drop she relaxed, letting me drop away, spent.

I would have been content to just lie there for a while but I was rousted up by Tricia yelling at us. Well, yelling at Debbie, I suppose.

"Debbie, will you pull yourself together?" she was yelling. "Look at the time, damn you."

Debbie did pull herself together and looked at the time and then looked at Tricia.

"What time did mother say they would be home?" Tricia asked very sweetly, and I saw Debbie's eyes go wide.

"Fucking hell," she gasped. "Get us untied and get the hell out of here. Our parents will be home at any moment."

I untied her hands and she jumped over to untie Tricia while I was still pulling up my trousers.

Ashson
Ashson
8,497 Followers
12