The Skylight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, that's fabulous news, congratulations, hey? And they've even given you the afternoon off! That's rare enough for them."

"Well, the team have gone home. But I've been offered a round of golf. By the CEO himself, no less. I've just come back to change."

"But my darling you hate golf. It's a sport for sexual failures and Americans. You know, you once said to me at university, if you ever catch me on a golf course, that's your ticket to find another lover."

He pulls open the wardrobe, and as he unbuttons his shirt, bends over, his paunch bloats above his belt.

"I know, I know. But it's impossible to even get in this man's diary, never mind share an afternoon out of the office. I could be made partner. At thirty-three!"

Selina removes the towel from her head and shakes her hair down her shoulders, those glorious curls shimmering in the sunlight. I feel a lump in my throat, and against the roof my dick stirs.

"Darling, you've been working so hard for weeks, can you not take things a little easier? Maybe come home early, so we can enjoy this beautiful weather together?"

The man is dressed now, in a polo shirt and chinos. "Oh, darling, I'm sorry. I know it gets frustrating, my not being around, but now we've got this account it'll be late nights all summer."

He kisses her forehead, steps to the door. Selina turns, the wispy dressing gown falling open, and stares up through the skylight.

"All summer. All summer . . ."

12