The Slave

Story Info
A medieval torture story.
905 words
2.48
56.2k
5
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jonius
jonius
6 Followers

Warning: this story contains extreme bondage. Not for anyone under 18 or with week hearts or stomachs! All characters are pure fiction. Lord Jonathan Just, son of Lord Daniel the bold, Duke of County Cork, thought about how uncomfortable his throne was. The youngest son of a lord, he had saved the life of the king, Henry IV, and his son, Edward III, on a hunting trip when their shots missed and a wild board had charged them. He was immediately knighted and given a dukedom in Ireland along with the prince's youngest sister Gabrielle for a bride.

*

Their wedding night was like none any had seen before. It had fireworks and tournaments and food enough for all. The festivities lasted from Monday to the following Sunday. The Duke and his wife consecrated their marriage that night in the royal castle at Gloucester.

Jon, a true virgin like his wife was new to sex. He slowly removed her clothes. He then disrobed himself and immediately became hard from the sight of his wife, so innocently beautiful and yet so seductive.

He said: "my dear, from what my elder brothers have told me, this will hurt you. Please be still so that I will not hurt you any more than necessary."

Jon slowly slid into his wife, and when he hit her hymen, he thrust hard and strong, instantly breaking it. His wife cried out, and began to cry. Jon, not liking to see his wife in pain, began to kiss her passionately. He moved from her mouth to her puss and ass, slowly abating her pain.

Three months later: Now Jon had just settled in as duke of County Cork, Ireland, and was listening to the tribal chiefs complain in the weekly council, having consecrated his marriage, when a report came in. A local girl was accused of witchcraft and adultery. Her name was Fiona. The Duke immediately ordered this girl, who was rumored to be blond and beautiful, to his court to be interrogated.

The Duke loved his wife, who was blond and blue eyed like Fiona, but he knew his wife wanted to try lesbianism and he had the desires of a man as well. When the girl was secure in his dungeon, he and his wife descended.

When they reached the torture room, they heard the girl beg for mercy. "Please, please! Do not harm me!" The Duke, unmoved, ordered her strapped to a rack. He slowly turned the wheel until the girl began to cry and beg.

"Please m'lord, I'll do anything ye ask!" he had his wife and the girl stripped. He then took a candle and pored hot candle-wax on the girl, who was still strapped painfully to the rack.

His wife, who at this point was in tears at the girls pain, begged her husband to relent. Duke Jon, not liking his wife's tears, brought her over to the girl. He had her sit on the girls face. The girl, understanding what was wanted, began to lick Gabrielle's puss.

When Gabrielle came, the girl was released from the rack. The Duke put her in a restraint and branded the girl with his symbol, marking her as his love slave.

His wife, moved by the girl's tears, began to lick Fiona's puss. She moved from her puss to her ass and then back again. As she was doing this, the Duke came up behind her and striped. He slid his cock into her ass. His wife, new to anal cried out. She released the girl from the restraint. The girl, already loving her mistress, began to eat her pussy. Slowly the pain became pleasure for the wife.

The duke then did the same for his slave, and when he was finished allowed his wife and his slave to pleasure each other. Fiona gave him and his wife, great pleasure and he allowed her to sleep at the foot of their bed.

The next day: The duke, a kind man, visited his wife and new pleasure slave after taking care of his morning duties. He brought new robes for both and a new cushion for Fiona. He found his wife, who had taken it upon herself to take care of Fiona, breastfeeding the girl.

Knowing his wife loved to be surprised, he disrobed and slowly crawled into bed. He then began to fuck his wife. He slid in and out, in and out, thrust by thrust by thrust. He came hard and long, loosing enough cum into his wife to fill her and spill over.

Fiona, wanting to gain favor, began to clean the excess with her mouth. She then cleaned the Duke's cock with her mouth, making him hard again. He then began to fuck her ass. He came with even more force than he had in his wife, filling his slave's ass with over a gallon of cum.

He then introduced their second slave, a boy named Brian, convicted of adultery. He began to pleasure Fiona, fucking her until they both came. Brains job was to pleasure Fiona when Jon was with his wife, and to pleasure Gabrielle and Fiona when he was away or unavailable.

4 years later: The Duke's first child is born, as is Brian and Fiona's. The Duke's child is a healthy baby boy named Jonathan the second. Brian and Fiona's child is a wonderful girl, born a month later.

The end!

jonius
jonius
6 Followers