The Slave

Story Info
A thousand years ago. He saved Her.
4.7k words
4.43
33.5k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

{Believe me, this has happened.

My best friend helped me remember it and re-tell the story. No, no, re-live the story.}

Dedicated to all the sweet words we say when we make love but fail to feel afterwards. Until he comes along. And we believe.

A big thank you to my editor, as always.

Hell is Loving you in my sleep and waking up alone.

........

She was forcefully presented to the short, dark skinned owner of the place.

She was tired, her face streaked with tears and dirt, her clothes all ripped and torn and her hair like a tangled mess around her face and on it.

"Those are the slaves from the wrecked ship sir" a guard shouted.

All men of the ship slaughtered and there were three women from 18 to 23, all returning home from a trip to buy perfume and jewelry at rich places around the Mediterranean when their ship drifted to some unknown African shore.

The short man looked up and down the women; two of them curvy and honey skinned, typical Mediterranean bodies with long black hair. The other one somewhat skinnier but full in her hips and pale. She wasn't what would make him excited but he knew she would catch a good price among travelers. If she only was good natured and obedient.

"What's your name White?"

She didn't answer and looked away. No, she wasn't obedient.

"Send them to the women to clean and oil them. I will have the shorter brunette one. Go now."

To the women chambers they were assigned to old women who knew their job; they had been taking care and training slaves to be whores for years...

The golden red haired was passed to Angelica. She was a short and skinny woman of an age no one could tell, with sharp eyes and mind. She had never had a man in her life but she knew all the tricks about the male and female body when they were together.

"Well, well.... It's been a while since we had a white girl... what's your name honey?"

She still looked rigid. She looked tough. She was still angry at her fate. She only wanted to buy some rare perfumes and she was happy to travel. Angelica saw that she was lost in her thoughts. She approached and held her chin to make her look at her.

"I asked you something sweetheart. What's your name?" Angelica's voice was sweeter now.

"Rebecca."

"Give me your palm Rebecca..." the old lady asked. There was something in her aura...

Rebecca reluctantly gave it to her.

Angelica studied it and suppressed a scream.

"Come on, let's get you ready."

All the wall Rebecca had up until then came crushing down when Angelica got her into a hot bathtub, a hamam as she called it. She didn't cry when she was dragged out of her cabin or when Angelica ripped her already torn clothes or when the short, fat man dismissed her. She did now. She sat on the tub and cried quietly and endlessly for half an hour, all the time she was in the steamy hot water. Her eyes were red but dry when Angelica scrubbed her twice and then dried her with an impressively soft fabric.

Her hair and body was feeling fresh and she smelled of strong perfume as Angelica put her on a hard bed. She saw some glass containers and understood they were essential oils. Rebecca felt her whole body being oiled and massaged. By the time Angelica had reached her hair and face Rebecca had passed out.

Angelica took her time. She warmed a mixture of jasmine and bergamot and slid the mixture over her legs, stopping at the crease of her mound, admiring the unusual sight of golden red hair framing her pussy. She went on oiling her, over her soft hair and her lips, giving out a soft moan only she could hear. She looked intently at her relaxed face and wondered what emotional pain she would have to endure in her life... and in her subsequent lives.

She oiled her full but not large breasts and rolled her finger around her nipples, went up to her neck and traced her mouth and nose. The easy part was over. Now she had to learn to please a man. Any man.

Angelica let her sleep on, on that hard surface, covering her with a thin sheet.

Later at night, there was a familiar knock on the wooden door, Angelica knew so well.

Two men came to take the new slave's virginity and make her acceptably ready to be presented to paying men from tomorrow.

One was a young, dark soldier, a little shy but much eager named Shi and the other was a large, bald, experienced merchant with rough manners named Vic.

Angelica woke her up gently and held her face until Rebecca realized she wasn't home or even on that ship.

She gently kissed her lips and nodded to the men to undress.

She sensed Rebecca's fear and covered her face with hers, whispering soothing words and caressing her breasts. All of that went wasted the moment Rebecca felt a rough hand on her inner thigh, pushing her legs open and an equally rough voice ordering her to keep still. Another pair of hands grabbed her tits, pushing Angelica's hand away.

The first one, Shi, was already sweating and pushing his cockhead into her virgin entrance and using her tits, while Vic was holding her legs spread and telling her to shut up and take the pain cause soon she would like it so much she would beg for their cocks.

Angelica was still holding her head and felt the ripping pain of the inexperienced thrust of the young soldier who had moved his hands from her tits to her hips, tearing her insides with every move, bringing her cervix closer to each thrust. Rebecca was screaming but was lucky that the soldier came so quickly. Still, the pain wouldn't go away.

Vic slapped her face softly and made her turn to his side. Shi was breathing hard and caressing absent mindedly her legs when Vic pressed his cock on her lips and told her to suck him. Rebecca didn't register to her brain what that meant. She opened her mouth because he ordered her to and suddenly she felt him trying to fit! She opened her eyes wide, trying to withdraw but Angelica held her head softly in place and whispered to her how men liked that and that she had to do what Vic said and that she'd love it one day... Rebecca heard him moan and grunt, felt him swell and almost gagged and felt out of breath. She was lucky that he decided to come out and cover her mouth and face with his thick sperm.

Shi was feeling hard again, stroking his cock, but Angelica waved to him that she needed rest and they left, leaving Rebecca with a bruised body and brain, blood between her legs and a pain that held her on her back speechless when she wanted to scream and run away.

Angelica took her to the bath again, cleaned her and oiled her carefully and got her onto the hard bed.

She let her sleep and she knew her screams were from the nightmares. Most of the girls had them.

The next day never really came because Rebecca slept through the day and woke up when the sun was setting. Angelica was there to feed her, caress her hair and watch her drift back to sleep.

When the morning came, Rebecca was up, curled on her knees, wrapping the thin sheet around her naked body.

Angelica came near her and just stated "Let's get you ready."

After a warm bath she oiled her body, covering all spots and leaving her with a jasmine scent, so suitable for her hidden sensual self, including her hair, long, wavy and golden when the sun got through and her nails, sparkling and sheen. Angelica dressed her in a yellow, long, semitransparent dress and the lack of underwear made Rebecca cover herself with her hands. Angelica held them and steadily pushed them away. "They have to see your beautiful body, it's your only means of survival around here."

Angelica rang a bell and a man came to pick Rebecca up, to guide her to wherever she was called up.

As soon as she entered the room, her eyes had to adjust to a vast space with deep red, heavy curtains in places, the heavy smell of tobacco and the sweat of many men, eating, laughing and, oh my God, fucking poor girls behind those curtains. A hand grabbed her and she instinctively tried to break free.

"We got a new one here! Who wants to give it a try?" the owner of the hand yelled and dragged her further in.

There was a joyful gang of five, good looking men, in their thirties, dark haired and arrogant speaking.

"I don't want an apprentice" one said but another just took her by her neck and forced her on a soft cushion.

"I do like to turn little bitches to obedient sluts" and with these words he got his manhood out and touched her lips.

"Suck me good" he ordered her while holding some locks of her hair tight in his fist.

She looked up, looked straight into his eyes and saw a brutal, smart looking man covered in tattoos, very muscular and very impatient.

She didn't move. "Bitch, I haven't got all day." His eyes got angry.

"I am not a bitch. You should be more careful how to talk to..."

A hard, uninhibited slap landed on her face.

Rebecca's already blushed face went a crimson red and she fell on her side and then on her back. Her yellow dress rode up to her waist and the same man exclaimed "Good, I was wondering what the color of your pussy hair was..."

The others went speechless for a second as they knew when Nik was angry what he was capable of doing.

"I haven't fucked a red pussy before" he said in a low voice as his eyes were on her sex before he cupped her mound and tore the rest of the fabric, releasing the curves of her breasts to all of them.

He inserted a finger and looked at her, "You're so fucking wet" as if this was a bad thing and looked around the others "I bet she hasn't been fucked good ever before."

And with these words as a signal, they all took a bit of her body and handled it until it was their turn to fuck her pussy. One was pinching her nipples, another one was biting her lips to stop her from screaming, one was caressing her hair and the last was keeping her legs open for the first one to enter her in one painful thrust.

Rebecca only felt Nik emptying himself inside her, along with a severe pain and then she fainted.

All of the rest took their turn and two of them twice before they called someone to pick her up.

Three hours had passed and Angelica was alert to take care of her. She immediately accessed the situation and decided to bathe her and take care of all the small ruptures she had on her body, lips and pussy. Rebecca woke up but when she saw Angelica's face she soothed and only asked her "Is this gonna be forever?"

"Yes, my child, as long as your body is beautiful you will stay alive this way. But you will also learn to like it so much, believe me..."

"I never will" Rebecca answered and drifted to a fitful sleep.

Angelica was called by the owner, the short, fat guy with the bad manners, the following day.

"You have to try harder Angelica. She's not cooperating and I can't afford having a girl not working properly and daily. Make her good or she'll have to go. And you know what I mean by saying go. Make sure she's healed and make sure she takes sore. Make sure she likes it for god's sake!"

Angelica nodded and went to her room. Rebecca was asleep. When Angelica tried to wake her up by touching her shoulder, she jumped and let a small scream. "It's me" Angelica reassured her.

Rebecca had obviously been crying in her sleep.

Angelica gave her some soup and talked slowly but firmly.

"My girl, you have to cooperate or your life is in danger. It's such a pity to die so young. Your life holds a big love and a big grief. Stay alive. Drink this and let me explain to you about what men want from women and how you will get them to like you and prefer you. Because if they don't, you won't be needed around and at the best case you will be sold to those drunk men out there who will not take care of you at all."

Angelica caressed her hair and tried to explain about men and women getting sexually close. Her juices and their role, men's rough behavior and being more silent than vocal. And surely more obedient.

"Tonight there are merchants coming from afar, they are different to those you have already seen. Pray to your gods that someone will choose you over the others. Don't act bad so you can stay intact. Promise me."

Rebecca nodded. Angelica was still worried. Her eyes were still on fire, her eyebrows a little frown and her lips shut.

Some hours later, bathed and wonderfully smelling of gardenia, Rebecca was told to stand in a line with the other girls, five in total. It was a busy night, she didn't have a chance not to get used by someone.

She spotted the merchants Angelica was talking about. They were tall and white, not as white as her but whiter than the rest. They seemed strong and a bit reserved in their reactions. But they seemed to prefer the smiling girls that showed a lot more skin and were caressing their breasts provocatively, their darker skin glowing.

Rebecca was absentmindedly watching a man grabbing one girl and laughingly guiding her to their quarters, undressing her on the way. A shiver run through her spine. Not again, just, not again...

A blond man came over to her and almost politely asked her to follow him. His manners remotely resembled the ones from her country and his blue eyes looked cold but not as rough as the men she remembered.

She let a sigh and followed him to the rest of the group, four men including the one that brought her there and their chief. She looked at him. She felt blushing. She got angry at herself and turned to the others.

Partitions in the place were mere curtains. Most of the men were in groups of three to eight and shared one or two girls depending on their money. One of the blonds began to undress her rather roughly while others were yelling at him, encouraging and laughing. Their chief was standing a little further away, sipping his wine.

"We are long gone from home and you remind us of our women back there" one explained as he rubbed his cock on her lips and another one was handling her opening, eventually pushing his hard organ in one move. He didn't last long before he waved the other guy to take his place. Rebecca was starting to drift away to her own place inside her mind, where she felt nothing.

She turned her head sideways and silent tears covered her cheeks. She didn't realize the chief was staring at her the whole time, seeing her breasts moving with every thrust they gave her pussy. They weren't particularly rough but she didn't open her eyes anyway.

When they were all done, one started stroking himself again and trying to initiate a second round when the voice of their chief was heard.

"Enough."

They all obeyed and walked outside the "room."

Even Rebecca opened her eyes slowly.

"Are you sore?"

She nodded.

She closed her eyes again and let more tears run, feeling somewhat safe around this strong Viking.

A few moments later she felt him cleaning her pussy from the sperm of his men that had taken her and the warm water on the towel eased her discomfort.

Rebecca took some quiet moments like this and then turned to the tall man. She took his hand in hers and brought his palm on her lips. She kissed him so lightly and from her heart that when she turned to look at him she smiled and he smiled back. His smile lasted so shortly, like she just imagined it and his blue eyes turned a darker shade.

He took her hands and kept them together in one hand, raising them above her head. He kept them there, watching her eyes going darker, too, taking a look he hadn't seen until then. Her clothes were being pushed urgently aside and his other hand pushed her legs open. She complied without resistance, without a complaint, only releasing small, almost silent sobs.

He was hard and ready and rubbed his cockhead on her opening but he caught a small glimpse of pain, a grimace on her face. He pulled a little away and Rebecca lost the color off her face; she was scared that somehow he didn't like her and he would call a soldier. She was a burnt card if he did. She felt the hand of fear for the first time.

"Please, sir, don't call the guard. I will do whatever you want."

He looked at her, seeing her actually alive and fighting was a surprise. He was puzzled.

"Call the guard?"

"Yes sir, if I won't please you he will sell me to some drunk men over the harbor and I will be dead in less than a week."

"Guide me to what you want. Please." she added quickly.

He formed a warm smile, making his almost white beard lifting. "You think I don't like you?"

She nodded. She blushed.

"I wanted to make you less sore, feel less pain when I..."

And with these words he, the chief of the Viking merchants, bent over her crotch and started tasting her.

She had never felt a lick, a tongue or lips there, let alone skillful lips and tongue.

She moaned to the new feeling, she startled herself by her reaction.

He passed his tongue over her lips and licked up and down slowly, sometimes getting even deeper to the folds of her skin. Even though she had been just used she smelled distinctively of her recent loss of virginity, her recently lost innocence and of the woman she didn't known she was hiding inside.

Rebecca let a gasp when his tongue ran over her opening and at the same time she felt a flow of juices, a sensation she never had experienced before and didn't know what it was. Moments later her juices were lubricating her entrance and she tried to close her legs instinctively.

"Don't you like it?" his voice sounded deep and a little hoarse from his arousal.

She blushed. "I... I have..."

"Ah, your juices?" His eyes were laughing.

She nodded, blushing more.

"I absolutely love them. They will make you feel no pain." And as he said that, his hands kept her legs steadily open, keeping her inner thighs down and he dived into her slit and bit her clit lightly.

Rebecca threw her head back and let a soft scream.

It was time. The Viking came over her and positioned his cock right in front of her entrance, pushing his way into her. When he was inside, he held her shoulders and pushed some more, until he was buried deep.

He looked at her. It was true, it had been a little while since he had been with a woman with all this traveling but he was experienced. The feeling he had entering her was nothing like he had ever felt. It wasn't that she was tighter or wetter but that first gliding and the immediate engulfing of her walls around him, the juices she covered him with every small movement, the complete wrapping that welcomed him, was so different that he had to pause for a second and look at her.

Rebecca's eyes were locked into his, her mouth half opened and she was grabbing his back.

He leaned closer over her face and while he kissed her lips, torturing her lower lip, he pulled out and thrust his hardness inside her once more. Her body shook and her breasts moved under his pressure.

After that deep thrust, their bodies found a rhythm and they were rocking slowly but hard.

Rebecca felt a built up, a ball of heat inside her and around her clit, a ball ready to erupt.

He felt her, the Viking felt her and he'd her close without stopping fucking her sweet pussy.

"Lars," he said.

She looked at him puzzled.

"My name. Say it."

And he kissed her once more. That triggered her ball to burst into fireworks. She let a 'Lars, Lars' along with her ragged breathing as she was cumming on him.

He felt her contractions on him, his cock trapped in a tight hug and he urgently asked her between her small cries "What is your name?"

She tried to say it clearly but took her four exhales to mouth it right. Rebecca.

"Rebecca, I am cumming for you," Lars whispered loud as his beard scratched her cheek.

She felt his cum tingling her womb, filling her and she was light-headed.

12