The Slave Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MsLinnet
MsLinnet
245 Followers

"From here on, you will repeat those words to me every time you come into my presence. Those are the only words you will be allowed to speak at will. Do you understand, stupid?" I nodded that I did, my arse continued to burn from the whipping but at least it had stopped.

I heard two whistles of the whip in quick succession as it slashed through the air; I immediately pushed my arse up into the air and lay my head down on the floor, awaiting his use.

"Good girl. You are going to start wearing this plug in your arse with the tail hanging from it since all animals have tails," He told me as He pushed it inside me. "It's time now for you to learn how to heel like all well trained dogs do." He pulled the blindfold off my eyes. "Move to my left side, cunt. When I am standing still you will remain on all fours. At all times, your head will be held up proudly and you will lift your feet up high. When I begin walking you will keep up with me but are you never to be ahead of me. Now, heel!" He began to walk and I kept close to his left side, lifting my feet high, keeping my head high as well. My master made a sharp turn to his right and I stumbled and fell behind. This mistake was met with the sharp sting of the crop across my arse. For what seemed like hours he continued to walk around the room, making sudden turns. At first I missed every turn he made and my arse soon became red with welts from the crop. But finally, I could make it around the room without mistake. My master was pleased and even patted me on the head.

"Good girl. You did well." He held out his hand which had a treat in it for me. I gently took it out of his hand and gratefully ate it, licking my master’s hand in gratitude when I had finished. I felt a warm glow inside me, knowing I had pleased my master.

My master taught me how to sit, lay and beg. I never could seem to do it fast enough and felt the crop many times but each time but I did learn the cropping would stop. Each time, I was rewarded with a treat from my Master's hand. Each time I licked his hand in gratitude; not daring to beg for more.

"Since you've performed well today, cunt, I will allow you to hump my leg. When you are close to cumming, you will howl and await my permission to cum; or not cum I will decide depending on how you perform. Begin." My master sat down in a chair and extended his leg out. I mounted his leg and began humping it; feeling more and more like the animal he wanted me to be.

The roughness of his trousers and the hardness of the shin bone of his leg caused me to come close to orgasming quickly. I began to howl, praying he would allow me to cum.

"OK, cunt. Show your Master what a good doggy whore you are. Cum, dog.” I worked my cunt faster and harder on his leg until the orgasm exploded out of me. My howling died off as the orgasm subsided.

"Humping is the only way you will ever be allowed to pleasure yourself. Your hands are never to touch that dirty cunt of yours. That is reserved for me or others to use. Now open your mouth. I wish to use you. I opened my mouth wide while He pulled out his cock. He grabbed both sides of my bald head and began fucking my face; pulling my head on and off his hard cock, while He slammed his cock inside my mouth. I felt myself choking but my master didn't care. My mouth was warm and soft and for his pleasure, and he soon came, spilling his seed inside my mouth.

"Don't you dare swallow, cunt! Whenever there is cum in your mouth you will always, open your mouth for me to observe and await my permission to swallow. That's it, cunt. I don't care where we are or where I am; you will find me and open your mouth for permission to swallow. Is that understood?"

I nodded my head, careful not to spill the cum out of my mouth.

"Good, now you may dribble the cum over your tits and then rub all that cum into your dirty smelly skin. Look at you. Smelly dried on piss and shit and now cum. You are a toilet shit aren't you, cunt. Bring your bucket out and wash yourself off with your piss."

I did as ordered, rubbing the piss into my skin, washing off the cum and shit the best I could. It wasn't enough, though, so I still stank. It humiliated me but it pleased my master.

"Back into the closet, where you belong cunt." He said with a softer tone to his voice than I had heard all day

With relief I crawled back into the darkness of my closet. In here, between these close walls I felt safe. It must be how animals feel when they're in a cage or in a cave. My master wanted me to become an animal and I would try hard to let myself become the animal he wanted totally. I felt so dirty and so small as I lay there in my filth and nakedness. I heard some steps outside the closet door it was as if something was being set up. Then the door opened and a set of earphones were placed over my ears. My master ordered me not to touch them. Then he left the closet, shutting the door behind him. A recording of my master's voice began playing.

'You disgusting cunt, you are nothing, you have nothing, you deserve nothing! You are no better than a dog you are a toilet. You are just a hole to be used. That is what you were born to be and what you will always be!'

For the next few hours I was sure, the tape ran as the words kept coming over and over again until they echoed in my brain; until out of boredom I began saying the words along with the recording; over and over. I shut my eyes as I spoke, letting the sound of my master’s voice and mine find their way deep into my soul. I dozed off in fits but each time I woke the recording still continued. Oh how stupid I was to think that he wouldn’t be able to control my mind

Time seemed to stop and it seemed like at least two days had passed before my master came to retrieve me. Two days without food two days of his voice speaking to me over and over again into my ears worming its way into my sole. Two days of boredom. I was going crazy I needed to see my Master. I didn't care what he did to me as long as He showed me some attention.

"Heel cunt!" I quickly crawled to my master's left side, remembering to hold my head up high. I felt the tail dangle between my legs and moved my arse back and forth a bit so I could feel its rhythmic swish against the back of my thighs and calves. I waited for my master’s next command.

He patted my head. "Good, cunt. Stay." He walked a few feet away from me then turned to face me. "Now, you stupid cunt, I suppose you're hungry. Show me how you beg for your food from your lord and master"

Excited that perhaps I was going to eat, I immediately lay flat on the floor and begin worming my way towards my master, begging him to allow me some food.

"I am nothing more than a dirty, smelly worm who is begging you to feed me, master. I am so hungry and plead with you to have mercy on me, a worthless cunt. I don't deserve to eat but I need to in order to serve you. Please master, I beg you for some food." I continued to slowly drag my body to my master until finally I reached his feet. I kissed them reverently over and over again.

He lifted one of his feet up and pressed it against my head, pushing my face hard into the floor. "Stupid cunt, what did I tell you were the first thing you would always say each time you saw me?" He asked with a quiet menace, his foot pressing down harder onto my head. With horror, I remembered what I was supposed to have said and didn't. "Oh Master, please forgive me. I am so forgetful. I promise I will…"

"Enough cunt. It's too late now. I think perhaps your punishment will be no food. You certainly didn't prove your attentiveness to my command. That is a huge error on your part, cunt. So I'm not about to reward it. From here on out you will never again refer to yourself in first person. In other words you will never use the words, 'me', 'I', 'my', etc. You are nothing; you are not a human so you will not refer to yourself in human terms.

Understood, cunt?!"

I nodded my head attentively.

"I have some friends in the living room. You will follow me out there when I tell you to heel. Perhaps if you beg each of them hard enough you might be able to get a bit of food thrown at you. Now heel cunt!"

So it began the first day of the rest of my life.

MsLinnet
MsLinnet
245 Followers
12