The Slave Ch. 01

Story Info
The ad had turned him on but he never realized how much.
5.9k words
4.39
47.4k
18

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 12/16/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jim313
jim313
544 Followers

I trembled with anticipation as I searched my pocket for the key to the postal box. I could see a small pink envelope with feminine handwriting through the window and couldn't wait to get at it. It had only been five tortuous days since I answered that ad but it seemed like months.

As I opened the box, I clearly remembered the ad, "Male slave wanted by superior, dominant couple. No experience necessary. Must be a true submissive willing to be trained in all aspects of service. Possible live-in for right person. Photo, address and detailed letter required. Box 191, NY." I remember how excited I became as I read that ad and how I returned to it three or four times before deciding to answer it. I had never done anything like this before although I had many fantasies of being in the complete power of a beautiful woman.

Now I would soon learn whether or not I would have the opportunity! My hands shook slightly as I opened the envelope and found a single sheet of engraved stationery with a short note written in a delicate handwriting. "Dear Slave: You are hereby commanded to appear at the above address precisely at 8pm Wednesday evening. Do not be late!" It was signed "Mistress and Master X". I swallowed hard as I realized that I was actually being summoned as a slave. Then, when I realized that it was already Tuesday and I would have to be there in one more day, the thought of forgetting the whole thing flashed through my mind.

All the way home, my mind tossed around the pros and cons of going through with it but the more I thought about it, the hornier I became. By the time I got home, my cock was oozing precum and when my wife greeted me at the door, I could have fucked her right there in the hallway. I pressed up against her and she felt my hard cock against her stomach and pulled away sharply with a nasty remark about me always wanting sex. Later that night, lying in bed with that extremely desirable but cold woman alongside of me, completely nude and completely untouchable, my thoughts again returned to what lay in store for me the following night. It seemed like hours before I finally fell asleep and my cock never got soft.

As I left the house in the morning, I casually mentioned that I wouldn't be home for dinner since an important client was in town and I would probably be home late. The day took forever to come to an end but, at long last, it was ten minutes to eight and I found myself in front of a very fashionable, well kept townhouse in the East 60's. Remembering the instructions, I waited until exactly eight pm and then, with a deep breath of anticipation, rang the doorbell.

Almost immediately the door was opened by a very pretty young maid in uniform who told me to follow her before I had a chance to say a word. She led me into what seemed to be the library and told me to wait for her Mistress. I looked around the room at the obvious taste and wealth that was apparent in the beautiful furnishings. Thick, luxurious carpeting, heavy brocaded drapes covering the floor to ceiling windows, the walls lined with bookcases filled with deluxe and first editions and a Renoir painting of a nude woman over the fireplace.

As I gazed at the painting of the well rounded, sensuous nude, a sexy, feminine voice called my name and as I turned, my eyes beheld a vision of beauty and womanly grace. My heart leapt as I realized that this must be the woman who wanted to own me. She had long jet black hair cascading down her shoulders to her waist and framing an absolutely exquisite face. She wore a very tight fitting long black gown which was cut low exposing two gorgeous mounds almost to the nipples and revealing a tiny waist and well padded hips. She stood there looking at me from head to toe, not saying a word and I began to feel uncomfortable. Then she started to speak and told me that she had decided to meet me because she felt my letter was sincere. She also said that, even though I was married, she felt that I was ready for training because of the things I had written in my letter.

She told me that her name was Tanya but that I was always to address her as Mistress Tanya. She also put me somewhat at ease by mentioning that she was a firm, not cruel, Mistress. She said that she did not believe in extreme pain or torture but that should not make me careless since she could be very cruel if displeased. She told me that, starting that very moment, I would have to obey her every command, without question, or suffer the consequences of her wrath. She then said that if I learned well, she would make me her personal slave and allow me to serve her always. She asked if I was ready to start and when I nodded my head, I saw all chances of escaping slowly disappearing. Then, all of a sudden, her sweet voice changed to a low sexy growl and she told me to strip off all my clothing and prepare for a complete physical examination.

I felt embarrassed removing my clothes since the library door was fully open and anyone passing in the vestibule could see in. As I dropped my shorts on the chair and straightened up, completely nude, the maid walked in wearing nothing more than a pair of black bikini panties, black lace bra and high heeled black shoes. She was carrying a silver tray covered with a silk napkin which she placed on the cocktail table in front of the couch. Tanya, that is Mistress Tanya, sat on the couch, reclined on the pillows and told the maid, Mara, to begin.

Mara walked to my side so as not to block her Mistress' view and lightly ran her fingers over my balls and cock while massaging my ass cheeks with her other hand. Well, it didn't take long for my cock to reach full erection and when it started to throb and jerk of its own accord, Mara took a tape measure from the tray and began to measure its length, width and also the size of my tight, full ball sac. Her fingers were exciting me tremendously and I noticed Tanya's eyes begin to sparkle as she ordered her maid to continue with the examination.

I was told to bend over at the waist and grasp my ankles with my ass facing the couch. I couldn't see what the maid was doing but suddenly I felt something cool and slippery pushing up against my puckered asshole. Before I uttered a sound, it found the opening and slid inside me. Mara kept pushing it in further and I involuntarily pulled away slightly as it got deeper. Tanya ordered me to return to my original position immediately or she would punish me severely. As I bent over again, I reached around and discovered it was a flesh-like, firm plastic dildo imbedded about halfway in my ass.

Resuming my position, Mara began inserting it further as Tanya told me, in her sexy soothing voice, that soon I would get to love being fucked in the ass by anyone who cared to try. She told me that the dildo was only a medium sized six inches and that I was going to be trained to take ten inches and more. Mara finally got it all the way in and attached a thin leather thong through a ring in the end of the dildo. She then fastened a thin belt around my waist and tied the thong to the front and back of the belt. This held the dildo firmly in position deep in my asshole. Tanya then told me that I would have to wear this, or a larger one, each time I served her until my asshole was properly trained.

Mara then removed a long nylon cord from the tray. One end contained a loop which she put around my balls and pulled tight. I broke out in a cold sweat when she did this and wondered what was going to happen next. She handed the other end of the cord to her mistress and Tanya then told me that I would be leashed like this every time I arrived at the house not only to remind me that I was her slave, but also to guarantee that I would obey every command or whoever held the leash would simply give it a hard pull and I would suffer agonizing pain in my balls. The thought of what these two beautiful women were doing to me transcended any discomfort I felt in my rear from the dildo and I felt my cock begin to rise again. Tanya commanded me to get down on my knees and then rose from the couch and stood in front of me with her legs slightly apart.

She ordered me to get under her gown between her legs and lick her cunt. She couldn't have known how much I wanted to do just that and I moved quickly between her legs and slipped under her gown. The warm, sexy aroma of her cunt and body completely enveloped me and I became more lightheaded with each breath I took. I moved my lips to her pussy and, when I reached that heavenly place, found no panties barring the way to her mound of venus. I began kissing her labia and suddenly a sharp pain tore through my balls as she pulled hard on the leash.

"When I command you to do something, I expect you to do it immediately! I told you to lick my cunt and that's exactly what you will do, do you understand?" she said as she looked down at me with anger in her eyes.

"Yes, Mistress Tanya, I will do as you say", I replied and immediately ran the flat of my tongue over her labia and clitoris and began licking her cunt from top to bottom as I breathed in her heady aroma and lost myself in the pleasure I was getting.

As I licked her, I noticed that her clit was growing larger and was peeking out of its protective hood.

"Now suck my clitoris and do a good job on it" she commanded as I moved my lips up to her button.

Then the most amazing thing happened! As I nibbled and tongued her clit, it began to grow larger and larger until I was actually sucking on a miniature penis about one inch long. It had a small, sloped crown and a thick shaft and throbbed as I sucked it. She spread her legs further apart and bent her knees slightly to give me full access to her clit and I could hear her breathing get harder and louder as she gave herself up to the pleasure I was giving her. She tugged on the leash again, in what must have been an involuntary movement, and the pain made me bite down on her little penis. She screamed in passion and began to orgasm in slowly increasing spasms until she was fucking my mouth like a piston. Slowly, she came back to life and sat back down on the couch with a satisfied sigh.

Mara instantly went to her and lifting up her gown, began to wash her cunt and thighs with a damp cloth and then dried her. When she was fully recovered, Tanya smiled at me and told me,

"You will be well rewarded if you continue such good work."

I was still on my knees and my cock was pulsating and dripping precum. I started to reach for it but Tanya saw what I was about to do and commanded me to resist the urge to pull my cock. Then she told Mara to bring her a drop of my precum as she wanted to taste it and Mara deftly picked off a large drop that had just oozed out my slit and carried it to her mistress who licked it off her finger.

"That's absolutely delicious! I want you to feed me that nectar whenever I desire it, do you understand?", she exclaimed after licking her lips.

I nodded my head and she gave a sharp tug on the cord reminding me that I must address her as Mistress Tanya at all times. She told me that I would have to learn to serve her needs completely before I was allowed to satisfy myself but that, if I served her well, she would make sure that I would be kept happy.

Tanya then nodded to her maid who picked up the leash and led me out into the vestibule and up a spiral staircase. With every step, I felt the dildo move inside me and the leash tug at my balls. I watched the maid's ass sway as she walked and began to enjoy the sensations I was feeling. We walked down a long hall and stopped before two huge oak paneled doors. Mara opened the doors and led me into a huge room the likes of which I had never dreamed existed.

The walls, floor and ceiling were covered with a thick padding of black rubber like material. Lights were recessed in the ceiling spotlighting various instruments around the room. The center of the room was dominated by a huge, antique torture rack. Iron bracelets were spotted on the walls and floors all around the room with short chains attached to some. Two thick steel poles with wrist and ankle clamps attached ran from floor to ceiling in one corner of the room and wood racks containing dildos of every size and shape were against one wall. Another wall had assorted sized vibrators and the Oriental Ben-Wa balls in various sizes in racks. Another rack contained thin, wicked looking switches and various sized bottles of liquids, tubes of KY jelly, and bottles of liquor and glasses.

Mara led me to the center of the room and looped the end of my leash to the rack. She stroked my cock and noticing the look of consternation on my face, told me not to worry because I would love everything that was going to be done to me and besides, since I couldn't prevent it from happening anyway, to relax and enjoy myself. She squeezed my balls a little too hard and told me that if I take good care of her during the forthcoming activities, that she would see that I was well taken care of also. With that, the door opened and Tanya walked in accompanied by a tall, good looking man. Both were dressed in similar outfits. Tanya was wearing a very tight, one piece black leather outfit that covered her from ankles to neck except that her breasts, cunt and ass were totally exposed. Her beauty was breathtaking! Her large, firm breasts stood out like beacons from the black leather and her big erect nipples protruded from them as if begging to be sucked. Her large labia majora prominently dominated her crotch and the tip of her clit could be seen peeking out from its folds.

He, in turn, was wearing tight, black leather pants down to his ankles with his cock, balls and ass completely exposed. His massive, muscular chest was bare and I couldn't help but lick my lips when I saw his huge, thick penis hanging dormant between his legs. It was thick and long even soft and I wondered how large it would grow when aroused. His balls were large and stretched tight and I could see that they were full and ready. His handsome face betrayed a slight smirk of expectation and interest as he gazed at me leashed and waiting.

"This is my husband, Jim who you will always address as Master Jim. He is my total slave also but you will obey his every wish just as you do mine, do you understand?"

"Yes Mistress Tanya, I understand." I replied as my eyes locked with his and I saw his amusement reflected there.

Mara, she told me was her full time servant and I was to do anything she commanded me to do until my training period was over. She then mentioned that this was their private playroom and was completely soundproof. I could protest and scream as loud and long as I wished and no one could possibly hear me outside of the room. She told me to fasten my eyes upon her husband's penis and while speaking, reached out and began to fondle his huge balls. His cock began to grow immediately and my eyes widened as I saw the proportions it was reaching. When it was fully erect, it was at least 10 inches long and about 4 inches wide and I looked at it with amazement and wonder. I had a fairly good sized cock at a thick 8" but his beauty dwarfed mine in all respects.

"You are going to know this cock as well as you know your own and that dildo in your rear is to prepare you for this beauty someday.", she told me with a smile.

A shudder ran through me at the thought of that monster cock invading my ass and then Tanya told Mara to move me to the stock.

I didn't know what was coming and hesitated slightly as Mara tried to lead me away. A sharp tug on the cord brought me back to reality as I realized that I was completely at their mercy unless I wanted to be de-balled! I was led over to an old fashioned head and arm stock and Mara had me drop to my knees in front of it and told me to place my neck and wrists in the slots. Being so helplessly captive made me resist obeying her but a hard pull on the leash and the resulting pain in my tender balls made me move instantly. She then lowered the top and wrist locks and snapped them shut and I was totally imprisoned.

Mara then handed my leash to Jim who stepped up right in front of me and dangled his huge, flaccid tool in my face. Tanya then ordered me to take his cock in my mouth and get it good and hard and told her husband to pull hard on the leash if I didn't do a good job. His penis was brushing up against my nose as I ran my tongue over the satin smooth, tight skin of his large cockhead. I licked it along the sides and then up and down its length and it slowly started to grow. Suddenly a blinding flash of pain tore through my balls as Jim ordered me to take it in my mouth and suck it good and hard. I didn't want any more pain and immediately covered his crown with my mouth and began to suck on it. I swallowed more and more of his semi erect penis and felt it swell in my mouth as he got harder until I started to gag on the thick organ and had to back off and concentrate on the head.

I drew deeply on the crown and ran my tongue over the slit and started to taste his precum as it oozed out and found it delicious. He began to pump his hips slowly and drive his massive organ deeper down my throat. There was no escaping that cock. I was completely in his power and was nothing more than his instrument of pleasure. All of a sudden, with the realization that I was completely in his power, a strange erotic feeling came over me and I felt my shaft harden and begin to throb in passion. I opened my mouth as wide as I could and took his cock as deep as possible while running my tongue over its underside all the while.

His tool began to slowly swell even more and his hips began to pump even faster as he stroked his thick penis in and out of my mouth as if he were fucking a cunt. Suddenly, I felt his cock leap and jerk in my mouth as he started to cum. I felt huge gobs of his hot cum being pumped down my throat with each spasm and gulped down each load as it spurted out and realized that I couldn't taste anything as he was too deep. Finally it was over and he pulled his cock from my lips and sat down on a bench nearby.

I hung there in the stock with my jaws aching and neck hurting but my cock was still hard as a rock and throbbing. Mara began to cleanse Jim's genitals and it was then that I noticed Tanya a short distance away, lying on her back with her legs spread, sliding a vibrator in and out of her cunt. Her eyes were glassy and the vibrator made a sloshing sound as it moved in and out of her juicy hole. All of a sudden, she pulled the toy out and commanded Mara to get down and suck her cunt. The maid didn't waste a second. She left Jim and kneeled before her mistress and began to kiss and lick the petal like inner labia which were glistening and swollen and parted revealing her pink hole. She ran her tongue down the slit from the very top all the way to the puckered anus and then back again. Tanya was going out of her mind.

She was moaning and mumbling as she squeezed her breasts and pinched her nipples. She opened her legs wider so that her maid could reach every part of her sexy crotch. Mara then inserted her tongue into the steaming hole and began to lick and suck the juices out of the delicious organ. Then she suddenly plunged her tongue into Tanya's tight anal opening and tongue fucked her while rubbing her clitoris with her nose at the same time. Tanya writhed and bucked like a wild woman. She began to moan louder and louder and lifted her ass high off the floor in total rapture. Then Mara withdrew her tongue and fastened her lips and teeth on her mistress' fantastic clit which was fully erect and throbbing. That did it! Tanya began cumming in waves, each one bigger than the one before, and Mara sucked up every drop of juice she was fed. Then she collapsed back on the padded floor in exhaustion and smiled at the wet, beautiful face of her servant.

jim313
jim313
544 Followers
12