The Slave Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jim313
jim313
544 Followers

Mara was then ordered to transfer me to the floor and fasten me to the rings on my stomach. As the maid loosened the wheel and unfastened me, I collapsed to the floor as my legs couldn't support my weight. She pulled on my leash and the pain in my balls got me to my feet immediately! She seemed to delight in my discomfort and kept pulling and tugging on the leash all across the room. When we got to the floor rings, I noticed an opening in the soft rubber flooring midway between the leg rings. Mara had me lie flat on my stomach and insert my cock into the hole in the floor as she secured my arms and legs. My cock was still as hard as steel because of the cock ring and was buried deep into something very pleasant. It was warm and gooey and not too much unlike a big wet cunt. All of a sudden I saw stars as I got whacked on the backside by a huge paddle! Tanya was kneeling alongside and smashing a wooden paddle down on my ass. The pain was unbearable and tears came to my eyes as I tried to keep from yelling out loud. My ass burned like fire and then slowly began to feel hot and good just as before. With every whack, my cock plunged deeper into the inviting hole and soon I began to look forward to each whack so that I could thrust my cock further into the artificial cunthole.

I looked up at Tanya and saw her magnificent breasts rising and falling with every deep breath. Her nipples were as hard as rocks and a trickle of sweat formed between her globes and ran down her belly. She had one hand buried between her legs and was frantically fingering herself off as she paddled me. All at once, she handed the paddle to the young girl and told her to continue the strokes. She then moved over in front of me, spread her legs and told me to tongue fuck her until she came. I drove my tongue deep into her hole as my cock was thrust into the opening with each smash of the paddle. I was lost in a delirium of ecstasy as I sucked and tongued my beautiful Mistress and had my cock milked by that wonderful artificial cunt while my ass was warmed by the paddle. As I drank Tanya's juices, I felt my orgasm approaching and the next smack of the paddle caused the floodgates to open! Just as my sperm poured out of my thick cock, Tanya let go her load and pulled my face even deeper into her hole as she shuddered and jerked in passion.

I was roused out of a deep sleep by Mara who told me to turn over. She had already unfastened my bonds and when I got on my back, she refastened my wrists to the floor rings. Then she pulled my legs all the way back and secured them to the same rings so that my ass was bent back, completely exposed and spread wide for all to see. The short, stocky man stepped up and I noticed he was playing with his cock which was as hard as a rock but only about five inches long but thick. He got on his knees and inserted the head of his rod into my asshole and pushed with all his might. His cock disappeared into my ass with a minimum of pain and he began to thrust quickly back and forth while pinching my nipples. I felt absolutely nothing except a slight pain whenever he pinched too hard. He would tease me by moving his crown in and out of my opening before thrusting it in deep. He fucked me like this for quite some time and was grunting and moaning all the time as he gradually worked his way towards orgasm. Finally, after a few more thrusts, he spilled his seed and filled my ass with cum. Almost immediately after his last spasm, his organ started to recede and slid out of my asshole. Slowly he started to rise as Mara immediately began to cleanse me with a damp cloth. Then she unfastened my ankles so I could stretch my legs and rest a bit.

Suki was next and, straddling my head with her legs, squatted and told me to suck her cunt and get her in the mood to play. Her pussy was a deep red color and the cunt lips a slightly lighter red giving the effect of a flower petal! Her cunt lips glistened as I kissed her pussy and snaked my tongue into her hole. She lowered herself fully and rubbed her cunt into my face as she moaned and whimpered in heat. I ran my tongue deep inside and all around her tube, sucking out every ounce of sweet juice I could find. I nibbled on her clit , which was nowhere as large as Tanya's, yet, was quite large on its own! She shifted slightly and ordered me to rim her asshole. Her tight opening resisted my tongue for just a moment and then completely relaxed and opened to accept my searching probe. I dug deep inside her asshole with my tongue and buried my nose in her cunt at the same time. She began to emit low crying sounds and small whimpers as she gave herself up to my passionate sucking. Suddenly, she raised herself up slightly and , as I gazed at her juicy cunt, I was hit with one stream after another of a white milky discharge!

She spurted stream after stream of her cum all over my face and mouth and when I licked my lips, found that it tasted quite good. As she lost herself in orgasm, she screamed with each spasm and then collapsed on top of me in a dead faint as her pussy pulsated but the flow of cum ended. Mara and the young girl lifted her off me and gently laid her down on the soft rubber floor. Then Mara released me from my shackles and led me to a corner of the playroom which contained a shower. Gently pulling my leash to position me directly under the shower head, she opened the faucets and a refreshing spray of cool water covered me completely. After she finished washing me, Mara towel dried me thoroughly and leading me by my leash again, presented me to Master David and Mistress Cora who were going to own me for the next quarter hour.

They looked to be in their 30's and were both fairly attractive with beautiful bodies. David told me that he wanted me to suck every drop of cum from his balls while he watched his wife work on my genitals. He got on his knees and slipped a pillow under my neck so that my head was hanging back and then fit the crown of his thick erection to my lips and started feeding it down my throat. It felt wonderful as it filled my throat and I was sucking deeply on it as it went in. It was nice and thick, just the way I like them, and I was enjoying the feel of his penis deep down my throat. At the same time, his wife had been nibbling on my organ and was now squatting over it as she fit the head to her wet and hungry hole and sighed deeply as she sank down on it. She started a beautiful cantering motion with her hips and was massaging my penis with her pussy while her husband fed me his delicious organ. She was talking to her husband as she rode my cock and asking him, "Is he sucking you good, baby?" David grunted in the affirmative as he fucked my mouth and watched her move so sexily on my organ. After some time, Cora said, "Let's switch places as I want my cunt sucked now and I want to watch you suck his beautiful cock." David reluctantly pulled his delicious penis from my mouth and traded positions with her.

I saw her sexy crotch appear before my eyes a moment later and she began rubbing her cunt all over my face as she encouraged her husband to suck my cock.

"Let me see you lick his balls and shaft before you suck on his sweet cockhead", she said and he did just that.

I was in heaven. I was sucking on a most delicious cunt which had a very sexy aroma that was making me lightheaded and, at the same time, my cock was being sucked by a master cocksucker. I could have stayed high from those sensations forever but, unfortunately, Tanya broke in to my reverie and time was up for the couple. Then Mara came over with the beauty in the black leather outfit and introduced me to Mistress Samantha.

Samantha took my leash from the maid and, twirling it in her hand, smiled at me with flashing eyes ...her breasts rising and falling in excited anticipation. She told Mara to unfasten my bindings so that I could get up. Her beauty was incomparable and her magnificent body was fully outlined in the tight, clinging leather pants suit. Her breasts were high and full and I could even see the outline of her nipples through the tight material. Her stomach was flat and only accentuated the sudden rise of her pubic mound which showed promise of being the perfect cushion for sex. She had a large tight, well formed ass and gorgeous thighs leading to equally gorgeous legs. Samantha ordered me to get down on my hands and knees and told me she was going to take me for a walk. With that, she started to move and caught me completely unaware. She was holding the leash tightly wrapped around her hand and the tug caused me to fall forward on my face. She never stopped walking! The pain in my balls was unbearable and I had to scramble after her to ease the pulling on my balls. She walked faster and faster and it was difficult keeping up. I lagged behind constantly and the pain became excruciating! I thought my balls were going to be torn off my body and tried to keep up as best as I could.

Suddenly she stopped in front of one of the whip racks and selected a thin leather switch. This time, she said she was going for a buggy ride around the park and I was to be her horse. Slipping my leash directly between my legs, and standing behind me, she sailed the whip through the air and caught me right across the ass! I jumped forward at the contact but was restrained by the leash pulling at my testicles. She told me to move slowly and jiggled my leash for emphasis. I started to crawl forward and got another tremendous slash across my backside. My ass was beginning to feel like it was on fire and, each time she brought the whip down, it burned more! After twice around the room, she told me to turn around and remove her clothing for her. I got to my knees, reached up and unzipped the top of the outfit. My hands trembled with anticipation as I began to uncover her beautiful body . The zipper stopped right at her cunt and I pulled the top down and off her arms exposing the most magnificent breasts I have ever seen! Her huge nipples rested in the center of two large dark brown circles which capped her high, upthrust mounds. I pulled her pants down with bated breath, and faced a fantastic, smooth bulge of flesh with absolutely no hair at all!

Her cunt lips were thick and gorged with blood from sexual excitement! Her large clitoris peeked out slightly from the hooded cap of flesh and just begged to be sucked. She stepped out of her clothes and spread her legs wide, commanding me to suck her off! I needed no coaxing! Already, the pain from the whipping and the pain in my balls had been replaced by a hot, sexy feeling and my cock was at its thickest and longest! I brought my face close to her cunt meat and put my lips to her rigid clit. I sucked it into my mouth and tickled the tip with my tongue. She began to squirm and move her ass around as I nibbled. She called to Dana, the young girl, to whip me while I was eating her and the pain of the lashes across my ass drove my face and tongue deeper into her meaty cunt. She told me to pinch her nipples and bite her pussy gently and began moaning and whispering unintelligible words as soon as my teeth started to chew gently on her meat. She felt me jump every time the lash fell and this helped speed up her impending orgasm. Dana noticed this also and increased the speed and strength of her strokes. I no longer felt any pain! My ass was on fire, my cock thick , hard and ready to burst and I was lost in eating her gorgeous pussy! I bit down hard on her clitoris and she screamed in ecstasy and began to cum---and cum----and cum---pouring gobs of juice into my mouth and all over my face!

Finally she sank to the floor on her knees and threw her arms around my neck to rest. Dana, however, was raised to the peak of passion by her whipping and, pulling me away from Samantha, threw me on my back and mounted me! Her face was contorted in sensuality as she frantically grabbed my turgid cock and found the opening to her steaming hole. She growled with pleasure as she fit the head in and let herself down completely. Every inch of my thick, throbbing organ disappeared inside her hole I knew it wouldn't be very long before I would wash her insides with my hot sperm! Her eyes were tightly closed and she gasped in passion as she raised and lowered herself on my rigid pole. Suddenly she dug her nails into my shoulders, forced her cunt down on me as hard as she could and jerked and bucked in a continuing series of spasms as she came. All at once, I felt my cum start up the tube and burst out of my cock in wave after wave of thick spurts, flooding her cunt and mixing with her juices! My eyes closed and I fell into a deep sleep,.

When I awakened, Mara was standing over me holding my leash in one hand and the huge dildo in the other. The room was completely empty. She told me to roll over on my hands and knees and gently inserted the 8 inch monster into my ass. After replacing the harness straps, she led me downstairs and helped me to dress. She told me that our Mistress was very satisfied with my performance that night and would see that I was amply rewarded the next time I was summoned. I was completely exhausted, too tired to even think of touching Mara although she looked delicious, and, as I walked out the door toward my car, I wondered if I had any marks on my body from the evenings activities. Thoughts of the pain and humiliation I had suffered were replaced by memories of the pleasures I had experienced and the movement of the huge cock in my ass made me wonder what reward my Mistress had planned for me next time! I was tired ....but very satisfied!

jim313
jim313
544 Followers
12