The Slave Diaries: Brenda

Story Info
Brenda spends the night with Mike.
1k words
2.86
7k
00

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 02/25/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story was co-authored with jd2016.

*

Master's Note: I asked one of my subs, Brenda to spend the rest of the day with my friend, and to write it down for me. Here is her account.

*

Dear Master,

I had a wonderful time with Mike. We spent our time together shopping and watching TV. And of course having sex.

Mike picked me up in the afternoon, after seeing Star Wars with my family. I gave him a hug when I got into the car, he tried to kiss me but I turned away. We went to Walmart and BestBuy, he wanted to get a PS4 and some games for it. They didn't have many games at the first Walmart and Best Buy we went to, so we ended up going to 4 different stores. When we got back to his apartment we ended up watching Gotham.

I was lying with my head resting on his lap, his hand resting on my side. He started to reach a hand down, sliding it into my underwear and moving towards my clit. He started to rub it slowly at first, quickly gaining speed as I started moving along to the rhythm of his hand. I stopped to pulled off my pants, and he got up to do the same. I laid down on the bed, he slipped himself inside me and I moaned, I love the feeling of having a hard cock inside me. I wrapped my legs wrapped around him so that I could pull him closer, the first time he shoves into me I can feel the friction; it is a wonderful feeling when his cock first enters my pussy. We have sex staying in that one position, him on top of me and he cums inside of me. After he gets up, I go to put my underwear back on, and we finish watching the episode of Gotham that is still playing.

Master, he felt so good inside of me. The friction is almost unbearable. His hard cock rubbing against my inner walls, is so erotic. Some positions are better for us than others. Him on top, or me on top his cock is there rubbing on my inners walls. Making my juices flow like a stream of water.

We lie on our sides, me in front of him, his arm around me, just wearing our underwear. After a while his hands start to wander again, down to my panties. At first I move his hand, I want to finish watching the episode. But he moves his hand down again a few minutes later, and actually moves into my panties. I try to move down but he reached farther, and it becomes a game. I move a bit and he moves, me moaning every time he catches me again and puts his hand on my pussy.

"You should fuck me now," I whisper.

"Not unless you kiss me," he said. I climb on top of him, on all fours, my hands beside his shoulders, back bent, rubbing my pussy against his hard cock. I move to kneel on his legs to pull his boxers off and stroke his cock, he says that he won't fuck me unless I kiss him. I start kissing him all over his chest, his neck and face, everywhere but his lips. I kneel again and stroke his cock some more, then I come back on all fours, leaning over him with back arched so my breasts are touching his chest and my pussy is on his dick.

"I want you inside me," I tell him.

"Not unless you give me one kiss on the lips." He says. I am moving on top of him, rubbing his dick with my pussy. Kissing him all over. I am going crazy with lust, wanting his hard cock inside me. I kiss him quickly, once on the lips and tell him to get up and get the condoms. He is back a second later, putting the condom on as he walks over. He lies down on his back, and I take his cock and slide it inside me, both of us moaning as I lower myself onto him. I move up and down on him, bouncing myself, following the rhythm he set with his hands on my ass.

When I couldn't keep it up any longer I stopped, bent down and rested my head on his chest and kissed him there and laid there for a moment. I sat back up and moved slowly, watching his face. "Want to try doggy style?" he asked. I said yes and he led me over to the chair, I bent over it, holding the arm rest farthest from me with two hands. He grabs my hips, thrusting into me from behind. "Your pussy is so tight like this," he tells me, breathing hard. One of his hands moves from my hips, reaching in front and rubbing my clit, my legs start shaking as he does this, every thought is gone from my mind as I just try to hold on to the chair, trying not to fall over as I cum.

After a few more hard thrusts into my tight little pussy we move back to the bed, he was on top, he slipped his cock back into my vagina and began thrusting, low and deep. I had my legs wrapped around him. He tried to kiss me a few times, but I turned my head away, so that he was kissing my neck and my cheeks. He stopped and moved up a bit, so he was resting on his hands instead of his elbows.

"I'm going to cum now, okay?" I nodded my head, and moved my legs to that they were resting on his shoulders. He started moving fast, moaning and grunting, he came, and rolled off of me. He lay beside me for a few minutes. After which he left the bed to remove the condom, and turn of the TV. He crawled back into bed kissed me on my cheek and we said goodnight and went to sleep.

My Master, thank you for allowing me to spend time with Mike.

I belong to no one but you. You own me you are my master.

Brenda