The Slave Diaries: Karen

Story Info
Karen's master loans her out to his friends.
840 words
3.53
10.7k
00

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 02/25/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story was co-authored with jd2016.

*****

The Master's note: All of the entries in this diary are from my slaves. Per my request I ask each of my slaves to write of their encounters with other men. Here is one such encounter.

*

Hello Sir, This is my encounter with Trevor. I'd like to apologize again for the lateness, I wrote this as soon as I got home. I will probably be sleeping in late this morning, because of how late I am up, but I will send you my customary message just as soon as I wake.

You are my master and you own me.

***My night with Trevor

After having spent the night with Trevor I was going to go home. But he had to work, and he was my ride back home, so I waited. While he was at work I went to Starbucks, had coffee and lunch... it was a relaxing day. He got back around two, and we watched another episode of Gotham together.

We were lying on the bed watching TV, my hands started wondering. I was still wearing clothes - leggings and a t-shirt - but Trevor took of his clothes before setting up the show to start. The first episode we watched, it was interesting and I wanted to see what happened. He lay in front of me as I lay my head on his shoulder, half watching him and half watching the show. As the show was coming to the end, I started tracing the lines of his body, moving along his arms, stomach and legs. Into his hair and down his spine. He could see that I was trying to distract him, and although it was working he tried to watch the rest of the show. When it was over he turned to face her.

"What are you doing?" He asked me.

"Trying to distract you." I responded, hands still roaming his body.

"Hmm." he replied, as his hand reached out to run down my body, going under my leggings and into my underwear. I sucked in a breath as he started rubbing my clit. My pants were in the way, so he knelt down to pull them off, as I reached up to take of my shirt and bra. He reached over to the side table to put on a condom before he climbed on top of me, missionary style with my legs bent over his shoulders. He thrust deep inside me, and I pulled him closer and closer... After two minutes of deep thrusting, he moved back a bit and took my legs from his shoulders and picked me up so that I was sitting on his knees. He slowly leaned back until he was lying on his back, so that I could ride him.

I started out slow, pushing down so that his cock was as far inside me as I could take it. I loved the feeling of having it inside me. Moving slowly, I listened to him moaning, and I started moving faster. My hands were resting on his chest, as I started moving up and down faster and faster; I felt him moving beneath me, thrusting his hips up to meet my downward thrusting hips. When I couldn't go any faster, I continued on for a moment, then stopped, bending over so that I could kiss him on the cheek.

"Tired?" he asked me. I nodded against his chest, saying sorry as I sat back up. I wanted to be able to continue, but I was indeed tired. "That's okay," he said, moving to sit back up. I moved my legs so that I could lie down on my back again. He placed his hands under my shoulders, to keep me still. My legs were bent over his shoulders again, knees up near my ears.

Trevor started moving in and out, in, out. I was moaning beneath him, feeling his body slap against mines with each thrust. He went faster and faster, breathing heavily and thrusting harder. He came, and afterwards his body relaxed, leaning over to kiss me on the forehead, before he got up to take the condom off.

He re-entered the room to find me still laying naked on the bed, clothes thrown to one side of the room and blanket pushed to the side of the bed. He placed the blanket over me, then got into bed and asked what me what I wanted to do now. I shrugged and said, "I don't know."

I snuggled up close to him, resting my head on his chest; Trevor pulled my body close and moving a leg to rest be on top of his legs. "Want to watch another episode of Gotham?" he asked me. "Sure." I replied, and he started the show. *** That is what happened with Trevor. I really had a good time with him. I am off to bed now, as I am really tired. Good night, Master. You are my master and you own me.

Karen