The Slave of Barrington Manor Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SDFord
SDFord
249 Followers

"Hello?" I croaked. My voice was horse and my throat was bone dry. I cleared my throat and coughed. "Hello?" I said more clearly. Silence. "Hello!" I screamed. My voice echoed down the hall. I dropped to my knees and started to cry. I was trapped alone in a cold, dark dungeon with nothing or no one. I had never felt so helpless. I threw myself down on the bed which was hard and uncomfortable and put the blanket over my head. I squeezed my eyes closed and told myself I was dreaming.

"When I open my eyes, I'll be back in my room," I whispered to myself. I whispered it again, and again, and again. I heard the sound of a door creaking open. My eyes shot open and I thew the blanket off myself. I wiped my face and rubbed my eyes quickly, eager to hide any evidence that I had broken down. My chest heaved up and down with fear. I blinked and waited for a figure to appear in the red gloom outside my cell. I sat in the bed and waited as the heavy footsteps grew louder.

A man appeared outside my cell. The red light momentarily shrouded his silhouette in darkness. Tall and muscular, he cut an imposing figure. As I looked more closely, I realized the man was someone I recognized, someone who I had seen not long ago.

It was Russell Barrington.

"Scream all you want boy," he said menacingly. "Nobody's going to hear you down here, and the people that will hear you aren't going to care."

I gulped and stared open mouthed at my captor. The suit I had seen him in before was gone and he had replaced it with a tight black t-shirt and dark jeans. He looked my naked body up and down. I thought I saw him bite his lower lip.

"Wh-what am I, why am I here? What is this place?

"This is Barrington Manor. I'm sure you've heard of it? Residence of the Barrington family for over two hundred years? Hosted presidents, prime ministers, royalty, celebrities...an orgy or two?"

I didn't know how to respond. I wanted to charge toward the cell bars, grab his head and snap his neck.

"We've been doing some renovation lately," Russell continued, crossing his arms and spreading his legs into a wide stance. "The house is big enough of course, sometimes I think it's too big for just me and my brothers, but boys like you need somewhere else to stay. So we made this dungeon."

"Dungeon?"

Russell smirked. "That's right boy, dungeon. You're underground right now."

"I don't understand..."

"You think we didn't notice you this morning?" Russell asked, cocking his head to one side as he glared at me through the bars. "You were staring at my brother's cock the second he got on stage."

"No...no I wasn't."

"Don't fucking lie," he snarled. His voice echoed around the dark halls of the prison. "You wanted to crawl on that stage like the little slut that you are and suck my brothers cock. Didn't you?"

I opened my mouth to respond and then closed it again, unsure of what answer Russell was looking for. He had the control here and could probably kill me with his bare hands if he wanted, as could any of his brothers.

"Didn't you?!"

I sighed and decided that honesty would be my best chance at staying alive.

"...Yes."

"Well that's not going to happen...yet. You have to prove yourself first."

"Please let me go," I begged. "I'll do anything if you just let me go."

"The person who decides if you have proved yourself," Russell went on, ignoring my pleas for freedom. "Is me. I decide." He looked me up and down again. The sooner I could prove myself the sooner I could be out of here.

"So, how do you decide?" I asked slowly.

Russell reached into his jeans pocket and pulled out a clump of keys. He grabbed one of the longest and opened my cell door with it. I thought about lunging off my bed and sliding underneath his arm while he pushed the door open, but I had no idea what lay beyond the darkness of this cell. For all I knew, there could be dozens of guards waiting for me scattered throughout these halls. My body froze with fear as he came inside and closed the cell shut behind him. With two people in the dark, cold room, it became even smaller than before. I lay crouched on the bed with my arms wrapped around my legs as Russell stood before me, my face level with his crotch.

My captor grabbed a tuft of my hair and pulled me from the bed. I howled in pain as he forced me onto the cold floor. "Like this," he said. Russell threw his belt to the floor and unbuttoned his jeans. I gulped as the growing bulge in his underwear became visible. I stared up at him. His eyes were fierce and aggressive.

"Is this what you want?" he asked.

I pulled my gaze away from his eyes and back to his crotch. It was true, now that I was here on my knees before him - this was what I wanted. I still hated Russell and his brothers and everything they stood for, now more than ever. But the presence of such a powerful, dominant male had awoken a primal force in me. I couldn't lie to myself, and thanks to what was happening in my briefs, I couldn't lie to Russell either.

"Take it out," he ordered.

Slowly, I brought my hands up Russell's thick, hairy thighs and rested them on his waist. His skin was taut and hot. I brought my face closer to his boxer briefs and inhaled his manly scent. Running my hands along the waist line of his shorts, I licked my lips as I stared at the outline of his mushroom head.

Taking a deep breath, I pulled Russell's underwear down and watched his cock swing gently in the gloom. His dick was thicker and longer than any of the other guys I had seen in the locker room or at swimming practice. He grabbed a hold of my hair again and I gazed up at him in fear.

"Please don't hurt me," I said.

"I'm going to hurt you - and you're going to like it."

"I-I've never..."

"What?"

I stared at his dick again and back to his face. "I've never done this before."

Russell smirked. "No time like the present."

I was afraid that if I didn't pleasure Russell in the way that he wanted he would kill me. The only option was to do as he asked and hope that was good enough to stay alive. I swallowed my fear and took his meat in my mouth. His cock felt even larger than it looked once I had my lips wrapped around it. I held my hands on his hips as I took more of him inside my mouth. His breathing was heavy, I assumed he was enjoying himself.

I ran my tongue up and down his shaft, flicking it gently over the tip each time. Russell shivered with pleasure and I felt relieved and surprisingly proud that I was the source of his lust. Russell abruptly grabbed my face with both hands and forced me down on his dick until I gagged. I coughed and flew my arms around as I struggled for breath.

"Choke on that dick, slave."

He drew my face back and I gasped for air as saliva ran down my chin. He took his dick out of my mouth and ordered me to open it wide. I immediately obeyed.

"Stick your tongue out like a dog," he said. I put my hands on the cold floor and let my tongue hang out of my mouth and started panting. Russell laughed. "What an obedient little boy you are, I thought I might have to do more work than this. Some boys just can't resist the power of my cock," he said and slapped it roughly against my tongue.

My cock was now rock solid and ached from being trapped in my briefs. Russell noticed and rubbed it with his boot. "Such a little slut," he muttered, more to himself than me.

"Take them off."

I quickly obeyed and sighed with relief as my cock was freed. I felt humiliated and degraded as Russell slapped his tumescent cock on my tongue and laughed as I eagerly licked and kissed it. I didn't know what was happening to me - I was trapped, taken against my will and was being forced to sexually pleasure one of my kidnappers.

I had never been more turned on in my life.

Russell forced his dick back into my mouth once more and throat fucked me. My head rocked back and forth under the strength of his rough hands. He sighed and moaned with pleasure as I did my best to suck and worship his throbbing cock. I put both my hands around his shaft as I worked my mouth up and down his meat stick.

Just when I thought I was making Russell happy, he brought his boot up to my chest and kicked me to the floor. I clenched my chest as I fell back and coughed as I tried to regain my breath. Russell stood directly over me. The red light outside shun onto his magnificent body. I looked up from the floor with admiration for his muscular legs and large torso. He squatted down on my face and shoved his nuts into my mouth.

"Suck," he ordered.

My abuser let his dick drop over my face as I worshiped his hairy balls. I opened my mouth wide and took them both in.

"Do those nuts taste good slave?"

"Yes, Sir" I tried to respond with his nuts still in my mouth. He laughed at my gargling and spat in my face. My cock stood erect as I inhaled the scent and taste of Russell Barrington's balls. I couldn't believe how good they tasted.

"You're fucking terrible at this, worthless little fucker," he snarled. Picking me up, Russell threw me down again, this time onto the bed. "Spread 'em," he ordered, kicking my legs with his boots. I spread my legs as wide as possible and stuck my ass in the air, afraid of what was coming next. I had never been fucked before, but I knew it was meant to hurt like hell, especially considering I was a virgin. I felt Russell's rough hands on my ass cheeks as he spread them open and spat on my hole.

"How badly do you want this dick?"

"I...I want it," I said.

He smacked the back of my head. I bent over and howled in pain.

"How badly do you want it?" he asked again.

"I want it bad."

Another hit. This time my vision blurred, my head was pounding.

"How bad?!"

"I want it so bad Sir! Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me! Please fuck me!" I yelled.

"That's more like it."

I felt Russell spit on my hole again as he prepared me for his cock. I was scared, I knew how much it was gong to hurt but there was nothing I could do to stop him. I felt the head of his cock brush up against my hole, I instinctively tightened it and shivered. The brute grabbed my hips and brought me back against him till I felt his balls slap my ass. I clenched the edges of the mattress as he pushed the head of his dick inside me.

"Fuck!" I screamed.

Ignoring my cries, Russell continued to stretch me open with no mercy. The pain was excruciating but I knew I had to take it. Russell grabbed my hair and tugged my head back as he began to pound me with brutal force.

"Please, please," I pleaded.

My young, inexperienced body was no match for Russell's rock hard muscle. He picked me up and threw across the bed with ease. He turned me over and threw my legs over his shoulders as he continued to ravage my hole. I stared up at him breathlessly as he grunted and moaned. He glared into my eyes as his dick filled me up.

"What are you boy?" he asked.

"Please let me go," I begged.

"What are you?"

I gulped. "...A slave."

Russell smirked and slapped my ass. The pain of his assault soon transformed into a feeling of ecstasy at being used by such a dominant force. He had been right about one thing, he had hurt me - and I did like it. My pleas for freedom soon turned into gasps of pleasure as the head of his cock massaged my prostate. I reached for my dick to jerk off before Russell slapped it away.

"You must ask permission first."

"Please may I jerk off Russell, Sir?"

He slapped me again, this time across the face.

"Don't ever address me by my first name, boy."

"I'm sorry, Sir."

He nodded at my dick and I quickly wrapped my hand around it. Russell resumed his ownership of my hole and tossed me roughly around as he got ready to come. My control was not as good as Russell's and I came quickly after I began to jerk. I squirted it across my abdomen and sighed with relief.

I felt Russell's grip on my ankles tighten as he squeezed evey muscle in his body. He let out a loud cry of pleasure as his man juice squirted deep inside my ass. His come was hot and sticky and quickly filled me up. The brute withdrew his cock form my ass and wiped his residue on my balls. He stepped back and looked down at my used and abused body for a moment before he pulled his jeans on again and got dressed. I lay on the bed for a few moments, regaining my composure after the relentless thrashing my body had been subjected to.

Russell started for the cell door. I heaved my body up and fell onto the cell floor. I crawled after him as he opened the bars and prepared to close them.

"Wait! Please, I still don't understand why I'm down here. You've had your fun, please let me go!"

Russell laughed. It was cold and sinister. "Let you go? This is only the beginning, Jasper Montague. Today is the beginning of your new journey, your new life, the one that you were born to live."

I stared at him, bewildered and confused.

"You'll know your place soon, I'm sure of it." Russell slammed the cell door shut and locked it and departed down the hallway without saying another word. I screamed and banged my hands against the bars as his footsteps grew quieter and eventually disappeared after he exited through an unseen door.

I dropped my hands to the cold dungeon floor again and sighed. I had been taken against my will to the dungeons of three powerful brothers. A trio who, I had gathered, were hell bent on torturing me and forcing me to become their sex slave. There were still so many questions left unanswered. Why had they chosen me? How long would I be here for? When would my parents or the police come looking for me? Why could I not the image of Russell's magnificent cock out of my mind? I promised myself that I would find a way out of this dungeon and back into the real world of freedom, no matter what. However, even as I made that promise to myself I came to the realization that as I lay there, beaten and bruised, having been used by a muscular god who's come was dripping out of my asshole - I had never felt more alive.

SDFord
SDFord
249 Followers
12