The Slave of Dystonia Ch. 03

Story Info
The story of a girl who goes from citizen to slave.
4.2k words
4.61
35.3k
34

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/19/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello there readers!

Thank you very much for the feedback on the last chapter. I'm sorry they are a little short... I tried to make this one slightly longer and will continue on making future chapters longer as well. Happy reading!

AlmostRhia

*****

I woke up again in a similar doctor's office, but slightly different from the one before. There was another metal bed and counter, although this room had a large mirror attached to the wall. I rose slowly from the bed, some drug still in my system. As I rose, my reflection came into view. My normally straight and braided long brunette hair cascaded in curls down my back, falling to my hips. My make-up was done, and bright red lipstick painted my full lips. I noticed that all my leg, armpit, and pubic hair was gone, leaving me bare. My clothing was composed of a deep red lacy bra and similarly colored panties, which was covered by a transparent satin black skirt.

I looked completely ridiculous.

I stood there, staring at my outfit, hardly recognizing myself. How had this happened? I was going to become a slave? For the same creeps I hated?

I needed to find a way out. I needed to try and escape at any cost. No way in hell was I going to spend my life as someone's footstool. Best case scenario I would end up as a slave to some lowly farmer and work the rest of my life. I could do that. But I couldn't be a sex slave.

Not that I had much of a choice, and honestly I would probably end up in the worst-case scenario. David had made it clear that Dystonia had a lot more in store for all of us Escorts, and it wouldn't end in prison or life sentence. No, that was too easy.

Suddenly the door quickly opened and I was no longer staring at my reflection, but at a burly man holding handcuffs. He spoke gruffly.

"Attempt to run or fight and I won't hesitate to blindfold and gag you. Understood?" he said, coming at me with his handcuffs. I didn't want all of my abilities to be taken away, and I wasn't even a true slave yet, so I complied.

"Where are we going?" I asked as we exited the room and walked down yet another creepy hallway. The man looked reluctant to answer at first, but then turned to me and replied.

"I'm taking you to an auction along with the other Escorts," he said calmly. I looked forward.

It was what I had expected then. I was going to be auctioned off to the very people I resented. I had taken away their most precious items, and now I was going to pay. There would probably be a lot of farmers and merchants, since they were lower class, and this auction building was so shitty. There may be a few big politicians, but nothing too serious. Or that's what I was hoping for, at least. However, once we reached the big room where the auction was being held, my hopes diminished.

The stale looking hallway had opened up to a large circular room. It was quite a fancy room, with bright red carpet and a chandelier hanging from the high ceiling. In the middle of the room was a stage, and lining the walls were shackles, meant to hold all of us I was guessing. Surrounding the stage were nicely dressed tables, and waiters were walking around the tables, making sure everything was in order for the upcoming guests.

Oh god.

This definitely wasn't for some lowly class citizens. This was high maintenance shit. There were going to be more than a few politicians here. At the sight of all of the glory, I began to back away from the room.

"Don't even, slave, or I will blindfold you," the man next to me said. I had almost forgotten about him, but I complied so I wouldn't lose my sight. He then led me to a spot on the wall with a set of shackles hanging from the ceiling. Silently, he put them on me so that my arms were above my head. After a stern look, he left.

Once I was in my spot, I continued to let my eyes wander. I quickly noticed other Escorts that had been shackled in. Some of them were blindfolded, and others were also gagged. I was grateful that the same had not been done to me.

Then I thought of Garrett. Eagerly my eyes wandered around the room once more, looking for that blonde head of hair. When I finally saw him, he was across the room from me, blindfolded and gagged. Typical Garrett, always fighting back. I wanted to call out to him, to say something to him. I didn't want our previous encounter to be the last time I spoke to him face to face. But I new better, and as much as I missed him already, I couldn't risk loosing my sight. So there I stood, watching my best friend helpless, and not able to do a thing about it.

There was a large entrance to the right of me, with a decorated archway. Suddenly, a tall nimble man with gray hair and an arrogant expression walked through the door carrying a large stack of papers. He promptly made his way to the stage, and as he got onto it, he sat his papers down on a small table. Afterwards, he motioned the guards to come over and speak with him.

"Now, listen carefully, this is a very important night for our business, understand? I want everything to go as planned. We don't need anybody screwing this up and getting our company a bad reputation for how we handle slave auctions. When I call the number according to the paper, you are to bring the slave up to the stage, without problem. Is that clear? They will be called up in order of importance," he said, addressing all of the guards. They nodded in approval. The man looked at his watch, and looked back at the guards. "We have five minutes until our guests arrive."

The guards walked swiftly to the wall where all of the Escorts were, and stood there, looking brutish. Soon after, about 10 waiters and waitresses walked into the room, and stood near the tables.

Panicking at the intensity of the situation, I closed my eyes and tried to steady my breathing. Everything was going to be fine. Or at least that was what I was telling myself. However, in reality, I knew that I was in the worst situation I had ever encountered in my life. I was going to be sold to some crazy man or woman, and forced to serve them for the rest of my days. I was only praying those days wouldn't last long.

No, a voice said inside my head. You are going to fight. You are going to show these bastards that your parents didn't die in vain, and that just because they had taken down the Nakii Safeway didn't mean they had won.

I needed to have hope. I couldn't just give up. I couldn't just fall into despair. I had to make sure that my country would know that I would go down fighting.

With these thoughts fresh in my mind, I opened my eyes, only to find another pair, dark and brown, staring back at me. I noticed with a start that it was the one and only Lord Harper. I quickly tried to back away, only to hit my head against the wall behind me. Brain buzzing, I faintly saw him chuckle quietly before turning away to converse with his fellow politicians.

I had seen him many times on TV. He was one of the 12 lords of Dystonia, and was known for his cruelty. Each lord was in charge of a different branch of government, and Lord Harper controlled the military. He was ruthless. I had seen his speeches on television countless times, preaching about how all these wars would be for the better, for all countries. I hated him with a passion.

I felt my blood boil as I looked into the back of his head, wishing looks could kill. What I would give to see him drop to the floor and never move again. Suddenly, the voice of the grey haired nimble man speaking into a microphone interrupted my thoughts.

"If everyone has felt as though they have had enough time to look at the merchandise, please work your way back to your tables; we will be starting shortly."

People began moving to the tables, all of them elegantly dressed. I once again saw Lord Harper, and he turned to me with a stupid smirk on his face before going with the other politicians to the tables. Once everyone was seated, waiters and waitresses began bringing the tables gourmet food and wines.

The scene made me sick. Not that I should be surprised. But to see all of these rich people eating luxuriously while their fellow citizens were chained to walls, it was almost too much to bear. I looked towards Garrett again; wishing I could look into his brilliant blue eyes, and know everything was okay. I looked towards the stage, only to find the grey haired man standing there about to speak again.

"Hello, and welcome to the auction tonight at Tonia Corporation. My name is Mr. Sanders, and I will be leading the auction tonight," he said authoritatively. He paused to look down at the papers at his hand, and continued. "Tonight's auction is a very important one, because the slaves that stand before you today were all helpers of what was known as the Nakii Safeway.

"For those of you who are unaware, the Nakii Safeway was an underground society created by citizens of Dystonia to help existing slaves escape from their rightful owners. Last week, this system was brought down with the help of our generous Lord Harper." Mr. Sanders pointed down to Lord Harper, who sat with that arrogant expression on his face, and the rest of the people in the room began to clap loudly.

Of course it was him. He would be the one to bring the system down. I clenched my fists angrily, willing myself to control my short temper. Once the applause subsided, he continued on.

"Lord Harper graciously donated one of his slaves to help bring down the Nakii Safeway. As we all know, slaves are given a tracking implant into their lower back. Normally, the system removed these implants upon rescue. Lord Harper, however, put another smaller tracking implant into his slave's brain, and allowed her to escape. He then activated the implant, which led the police force straight to the main base, which was actually located under the city. Different tunnels led to different safe houses, where some of our own citizens would hide slaves. Needless to say, this auction holds those involved in the system, and allows all of you, our guests, to purchase any one of these items," he said cheerily. Another applause broke out, this one louder than the last.

Lorena. Lord Harper didn't just donate her. He sent her to her death. Suddenly I felt rage build up in me like never before. What kind of person was he, killing that girl? As if he was better. My anger was so intense I swear I was seeing red. Not thinking, I screamed up at the stage.

"You forgot to mention one little thing, you prick! That 'slave' had a name, god dammit! Her name was Lorena and she actually died from that implant, you here me?! She fucking died! Not that any of you assholes would care, you are fine with the idea of bringing others pain, but I am proud to say that I rescued her and I was apart of the Nakii Safeway! You are filthy human beings." I made eye contact with Lord Harper at this point, hoping his expression would falter. If anything, his smile got wider.

I heard gasps from several of the other guests as I had spoken, but now all there that remained was a shocked silence. Suddenly, all the Escorts that were not gagged began to cheer loudly. This brought a smile to my face. However, it didn't last long as I was quickly gagged by the nearest guard, who put a ball gag around my face. I looked around gleefully, only to find the rest of the Escorts being gagged as well. It still didn't dampen my mood. How could I? At this point, it was the least I could do.

Once the situation was under control, Mr. Sander's tried to regain himself and hide the fact that his face was beet red. "I am so very sorry for that little..." he shot me a dirty look "outburst. However, I think now is the time to begin the auction. We will start with the leaders of the Nakii System, Nicolas and Sophia Daniels."

The couple came into my view. I had never met either Nick or Sophie, as they were commonly called. All I knew was that they were the married couple that controlled and started the system. My parents knew them very well, and it was Nick and Sophie that told my parents what they were doing, so as to gain helpers.

Even at the age of 40 something, Sophie was gorgeous. With short blonde hair and blue eyes, she resembled a model, not to mention her fit looking body and a height of about 6'2. Nick as well was not hard on the eyes. He had long brown hair to his shoulders, a bit of stubble, and an extremely masculine frame, although he stood about an inch shorter than his wife.

Sophie had a defiant look in her eyes, as well as her husband, yet neither of them did anything to struggle as they walked towards the stage. Once on the stage, their chains were bolted into the floor as to keep them there. Two guards stood near the back, looking wearily at the couple.

"We will be selling these two as one piece. However, if you do not wish to have both, you are welcome to donate one back to Tonia Corporation. The bidding will start at $100,000."

Immediately, people began raising their hands and yelling prices up at Mr. Sanders. I'm not sure how, but somehow he kept track and was able to sort through all the mess of noise. Eventually, however, it began to subside and the final bid was called, selling the heart of our beautiful system for 3 million dollars. As the couple was pulled off the stage to be put away until their owner came and got them, they began to look sad, and look around at the rest of us. As my eyes met Sophie's, she gave be a curt nod and turned away.

"Alright folks! Now that the main piece has been sold for an amazing amount of 3 million, it's time to showcase the rest of the Escorts. Those who stole more slaves will be near the beginning of the auction, while those who were not as involved will be near the end. Our next display will be Neal Barkley..."

Mr. Sanders drawled on about Neal's importance until the bidding finally started. Once bought, yet another person was brought on stage, and the cycle continued. Finally, I heard my name being called, and I was dragged towards the stage. I was so caught off guard, I didn't even have time to put up a fight (even if I would have wanted to), and before I knew it I was chained to the stage, staring and various men and women. They all looked so high class, I was immediately intimidated. I gulped loudly.

"Our next piece is Emilina Rosario, a 20 year old female who's been involved in the system for quite some time. Our sources tell us that Emilina had a direct line to Lord Harper's slaves, and of the slaves she stole, it is estimated about 80% were his," said Mr. Sanders said, carefully looking to the lord. However, Lord Harper looked anything from angry. In fact, he looked pleased, and as his eyes darted to mine, I couldn't help but look away shyly. Still, something bothered me much more than Lord Harper's dark eyes. What sources was Mr. Sanders talking about? How did they know all of this information? It bothered me incessantly, but I decided to let it go, especially considering the fact I was about to be sold to one of the monsters of Dystonia. "We will start the bidding at $20,000," finished Mr. Sanders.

Immediately, various people began bidding on me, but it was happening so fast I had no idea what was really going on. That was until the highest bet was made.

"$500,000." Lord Harper's voice was deep but soft, and somehow cascaded through the room above all others. There was a brief silence, and finally Mr. Sanders said the words I had been dreading all evening.

"Sold!"

I bit my lip harshly, trying my best to choke down tears. I felt the strong hands of two guards unchain me from the stage, and lead me off of it.

"Our next piece we will be selling is Garrett Price..." Mr. Sanders continued talking, but I wasn't listening. As I walked down the stairs, I passed Garrett briefly as he came up the stairs, still blindfolded. Without thinking, I pushed away the guards and ran to him.

"Garrett!" I yelled, ripping off his blindfold to look into his eyes. The moment his blindfold was off he turned around and punched the guard near him straight in the nose, and I heard a sickening crunch. He then turned to me and grabbed my face with his hands.

"Emi I love you so much, please never forget that okay? Be good," and with that his lips met mine. Stunned, I forgot where we were. It was silent, and we were alone. At least that's how it seemed until I felt our bodies being pried apart. I sobbed at the separation.

"Garrett!" I screamed as I was hauled away from the room. I looked back just in time to see him be restrained by the guards, and I felt an onset of tears flow at the sight. My best friend. I would never see him again.

I was lead to a very small bright white room, and I fought all the way, wanting to go back to Garrett. It was useless, however, as the two guards with me were both twice my size. They threw me into the room, and I landed harshly. As I heard the door slam, I began to sob.

How had this happened to me? How had this happened to my family? Why did the bad guys always win? These thoughts ran through my head as I lay on the hard concrete floor, crying. I had contained my tears for so long, and now I let them flow freely. Feeling very childish, I pounded one of my fists on the floor, crying even harder. I wanted to be strong so badly. I wanted to be able to get up and fight, like Garrett always did. But instead, tears ran down my face. I don't know how long I lay there, but I eventually stopped crying. Instead, I looked blankly at the wall, my back to the door.

I didn't just want to be strong. I needed to be strong. I needed to be like Garrett, like my parents. Now that I had cried for a while, I no longer felt sad. I only felt anger. Suddenly, I heard the door open, then close. I quickly sat up and spun my body towards the door.

There he stood: Lord Harper, my new master. Honestly, he was gorgeous, which made me irritated because I definitely didn't want to feel any attraction towards him. He had dark brown eyes and light brown hair, and with his large 6'3" and muscular frame, he towered over me in the small room.

"Emilina," he said softly, and I shuddered at the sound of my name on his lips. As he observed this, he smirked. "Well well, we finally meet at last. You're the one who has been stealing all of my pleasure slaves. I can honestly say... I'm not disappointed at all." His dark eyes roamed hungrily over my body, and I attempted to cover any of my exposed flesh. He chuckled darkly, and began to circle me. I stayed silent.

"You are quite the character, I must say. Stealing slaves, your little outburst over my Lorena, and of course the kiss with your boyfriend, or should I-"

"He's not my boyfriend," I said darkly, looking defiantly up at Lord Harper. He raised his eyebrow, and looked straight into my blue eyes, as if trying to read my mind. I quickly looked away in attempt to avoid his deep stare, but instead he grabbed my chin with one hand and turned my face towards his again.

"How interesting... he seemed so intent on getting a taste," he murmured softly, and ran his thumb softly against my lower lip. I jerked my head away, trying to avoid the intensity of his stare. He let me go, but laughed quietly. "So feisty. Come, pet, we have one more thing we need to do before we go home," and with that he turned from me and headed towards the door. It opened once again and as Lord Harper left, a guard entered and pulled me out of the room.

We followed Lord Harper to yet another room, although this one had a medical chair. At the sight of the cold metal chair, I halted. The guard sighed and pushed me towards the chair with more force. Once I was lying down, the guard began to strap me in. I panicked, and tried uselessly to get out of the chair.

"Now, I will explain this to you now. Since you are MY trophy slave, I will decorate you in whichever way I please. You can either be good about this, or you can resist and face the consequences later. Is that understood?" I didn't answer, but instead glared up at him from my current position. He eyed me for only a second, and then I heard the door open.

12