The Slave Table

Story Info
Master tries his new toy out.
1.6k words
3.7
27.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Master called me in to the room darkened by shuttered windows lit by numerous large candles. My body sheathed in a toga type shift he lead me to the table, his new table a slave bench his words weren't comforting I knew what this was for and I knew he was going to enjoy himself on this "first try out..." my eyes followed him and he stood behind the foreboding contraption a black leather covered jumping horse is how I can only imagine describing it to anyone. Both the head and the foot of the horse had two chrome hoops and either side half way down was a narrow bar either for feet to sit or to be tied to that thought rushed through my brain.

His words were clear, undress baby lets play. In his hands where two leather matching cuff restraints both had clips on each end... his smile was broad and my heart skipped quickly...

I lay there looking up at him my face blank but my body full of anticipation a mixture of excitement and fear. My hands are bound over my head with soft leather straps fastened to the other side of the slave bench the leather gag fastened over my mouth muffling my cries of pleasure and pain. My tits move with each touching tap of the crop his favourite toy. Soft moans release as the strokes catch my hard nipples pushing up from each mound.

My hips tilt to one side as I relax a little. He stands over me with a smile on his face his crop in his hand stroking it lightly to caress around in a circle tracing my nipples. My eyes widen sparking as the crop tip then slides over my belly to the curve of my hips. He trails it down over one leg then bring the crop up between them. Spreading my thighs he rubs over my slit with the crop sliding it gently touching all over my inner leg slowly.

Moans escape still but are stifled by the gag as he moves the crop to my slit to tap sharply on my pussy. Snapping it down quickly and so expertly over my skin I can not stop another louder moan escaping into the leather.

He rolls me over face down my legs are still hanging over the edge of the slave bench feet touching the floor a quick swat now over my ass sharpens my thoughts back to where he is. Right behind me with his favourite toy the crop repeatedly leaving light red welts on my ass my moans betray a telling sign.

My pussy is achingly wet he pushes a pillow under my hips that rest on the slave bench lifting my ass higher for him. He kneels behind me his head pushing into my pussy from behind and licking softly tasting me. I shudder at the touch of his probing stroking tongue and my hips rock back into him making my arms stretch out now I pull on the restraints.

Sliding his tongue he licks deeper his tongue inside my slit between the lips sucking at the juices. His tongue slides inside fucking me burying his face in me more as he eats me. His tongue slides down and around my clit, lapping at it till I am panting and rocking into his face wanting to cum. Then slides down right over my ass hole. Flicking over then when I am on the brink of orgasm then he stops leaving my soaked pussy he moves behind me again. I hear him undressing his pants falling off and then his body leaning into me his lips touching over my shoulders his body pressing into my back. My face pressing into the leather of the table mouth caught on the gag I hear his words "I wont hurt you my love" and I feel his finger poke at my asshole invading quickly stirring slow and then another invades beside it.

My tits flattened on the table I feel my nipples poke into the soft cool leather my body laying flat over the shorter side of the table groaning inside as my asshole is fucked with two of his fingers. Louder I groan as his hand searches my pussy lips a finger dipping in under my hips and then his cock I feel it pressing at my lips and pushing hard in slamming in and deep. Crying but unheard he slams deeper while his fingers play and poke into my ass hole his cock so hard as he fucks me. Louder my moans get into the gag that stops me screaming pain over riding the pleasure at this point.

His thrusts get slower his cock thickening moans louder and I feel a quick hard push to my womb as he cums he bites down on my shoulder making me flinch more.

Slowly his finger leaves my ass and my body feels his cock slide out he walks in front of me to unfasten me directing me to lay on my back over the table. I lay gasping into the gag which he now removes too my mouth is sore. Over my face he puts his cock knowing I will lick it clean for him which I do. Slow soft licks that take off my juices. His fingers find my nipples and he pulls them out watching them in his hand.

His pinches harder and harder soon twists that make me gasp as I lick. His cock is still hard rock hard as he moves again his cock slides into my mouth and I suck on it harder until all is in my mouth and the head pushes into my throat. Making me suck deeper and harder the angle of my head tilted just right make it easier for his cock to slide back deep. His hips rock into my mouth forcing me to take it all making me gag on the size he fucks my mouth and my throat but then he steps back letting me catch my breath.

He moves away returns with a toy, a 9inch dildo hard and thick passing it to me and directing me quietly to fuck myself for him. He finds his place at the end of the table and watches. The toy doesn't tease it pushes in right in deep and hard into my pussy. Legs apart knees down on the table hips lifting the toy pushing in quick. Bringing me close again and again as he says stop no cuming stop baby don't cum and I stop and slow at each direction working it again in deep and hard then faster. My body is shaking my pussy is dripping juices onto the leather top and I am moaning louder and louder.

Now he moves me to sit up legs hanging off the sides pinning my body back my shoulders flat on the edge my head hanging back over the side. His hand moves the head of his cock over my pussy lips, stroking it over dipping it to my wet hole then rubbing it over my clit. He lifts both legs to his shoulders and rams his hard cock deep into my wet hole. I scream out the slam of his body fucking me bringing me close again and he says no I am not to cum yet. My moans are louder and deeper and my body is rocking back on him my pussy aching gripping him as I move.

My cries out are getting wilder, my body shaking more and more as he fucks me holding both legs and watching his cock slide in and out of me. His large hands sliding to hold my ass and help push his cock inside me more and more. My screams out become a spur I need to cum and I am begging him to let me but he refuses.

His cock slips out and his hand moves it over my clit rubbing it. His hands lift my ass again and his slam into my cervix now makes me scream out as I do he tells me to cum tells me to soak his cock tells me to fuck him back and I do. Quick and hard and loud I cum for him on him over him soaking him. He withdraws his cock once more and then slams it in hard rocking the bench this time. Making me yelps and cry and cum again on his cock. I rock back taking it all pushing back making him fuck me hard and harder and I cant stop cumming. Juices are dripping from my pussy as he thrusts hard and deliberately each thrust pushing me back back and forth on the table. He pulls out one more time this time entering inside my ass hole, filling it quickly with the length of his cock digging in with the toy to my pussy he tells me now to fuck my self while he has my ass.

My cries release as each orgasm hits me I ride the toy as he fucks my ass and soon he is again cumming this time spraying over my belly and up over my tits. We both watch the cum hit my skin gasping loudly catching our breath.

He unfastens the restraints over my head and puts me back on the table sweat covers my body his body glistens in the light of the room.

Catching my breath I watch as he moves away breathing heavily and quickly, my hair sticking to my skin my eyes sore and my pussy soaked aching for more...

To be continued...