The Slave World Abductions Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That was because the probability calculation didn't bear much weight to a particular flaw: two of the victims' parents would hire a PI who also happened to be an agent of the Department.

Midgard is light in magic, mostly science and reason based culture. The Department keeps a light presence. It wouldn't surprise me if the probability of Department involvement was low enough as to be easily dismissed.

This being Slaveworld however, everyone has an angle. The question, what was the Duchess'?

The answer came immediately. Of course; the Duchess was jockeying for a position on the Council. Rivals had to be eliminated, obviously, and if some of those rivals were involved in the abductions, directly or indirectly, how very convenient to have the Department do the work. Also, very cost effective.

The Duchess saw my knowing look (which was sprinkled with a bit of respect).

"It would serve the Department better if, perhaps, a personage, more biased towards your organization, acquired a Council seat," she suggested, "Depending, of course, on the number of candidates involved in this affair."

"Yes, I suppose it would," I responded, "I just don't like the idea of acting as some sort of hitman. This issue is a matter of law enforcement and deterrence."

"Mmmm, young Kim here mentioned something about this 'hitman'. An assassin as you Midgardians term it? Rest assured, I am not expecting service, just convenience. Your presence seems to have already shifted events in my favor."

"Perhaps. I'm finding this situation a bit more complex than I expected."

"It's Slaveworld. Everything is complicated here, even for me."

I smiled and cocked an eyebrow. Interesting, one such as the Duchess of Felldis would admit such a thing.

Kim had finished with the Duchess' pussy and lay by her side, nursing Her Grace's tit. I decided nothing more was to be done here. I needed to turn in for an early rise tomorrow.

"Well, Your Grace, I shall take my leave for the night. I thank you for the information. You've given me much to go over."

"You are most very welcome Mister Grant. I'm sure the ultimate outcome of this affair will be mutually beneficial for both of us. A morning bath shall be drawn for you at six bells, and breakfast will be at seven. I have made arrangements for your horse to be fed and stabled for the evening."

"Most generous of you, Your Grace."

The Duchess smiled, "Are you sure you don't want to...?"

"Under other circumstances perhaps, but Miss O'Brien is still my client, and ethical considerations proscribe such activity."

I was being more than diplomatic here. I wasn't too tempted with Kim, in spite the impressive scene, but it never does to give an impression of too high an ethical standard to an infernal being. They see it as a challenge.

I took my leave, "Miss O'Brien. Your Grace," and left the bedchamber. I was a bit warm, given the tantric energy in the room. I felt very glad of my wards.

The bell from the Duchess' bedchamber rang. I passed some human and elf servants on my way to the bedroom. Long night for all.

Not for me at least. I pondered, in bed, the elaborate politics that got six young women kidnapped, for just a few minutes, before I fell asleep.

To Be Continued.

12