The Slave's Catechism Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we adjourned to the Dining Room for supper, we had a nude waitress, Elizabeth. Mistress Varian explained to me that Elizabeth was her niece, and though she was a hairdresser, she was learning to be a Mistress. She would be supervising my transformation into a woman, but for the remainder of the evening she was her slave. Anyway, she served a gourmet meal, beginning with a delightful, very expensive wine, salad, soup and a duck al 'orange. Then we had pie a la mode for desert.

Mistress Varian was determined to give me a night to remember. We went to the entertainment room where Elizabeth placed her head under a specially designed chair, so that her lips were positioned under my ass. "This seat is known as a Queening chair, explained Mistress Varian, and you shall be spending a lot of time where Elizabeth is now. But tonight, you will enjoy Elizabeth's tongue up your ass." So Mistress Varian and I watched some sexy movies on the big screen while she stroked and teased my cock and Elizabeth licked deep in my ass. The movie ended and Mistress adjourned to her bedroom.

I lay on Her bed, Elizabeth again with her tongue in my ass. Mistress lay with her mouth over my cock. She again reminded me not to cum without her permission and then proceeded to give me the blow job of a lifetime. "Take notes," she joked, "there will be a test".

I remembered that in the future I would be giving the blow jobs, not getting them. I tried to be aware of what Mistress was doing to me, but I was overwhelmed. The changes in the depth and speed of her bobbing head, the fluttering pressure of her lips, the changes in the intensity of her sucking, from as strong as a vacuum cleaner to just a hint of suction, all combined to give me the most intense physical sensation. But beyond all that was the sense that she gave me, that all that mattered to her was giving me pleasure.

This was the thing that Mistress came back to constantly as she trained me.

"Your physical skills will come as you are trained. But starting right now your attitude must be worshipful. You must convey to the Master that you were born for the sole purpose of sucking his cock, of providing him with the maximum of pleasure. You will beg for this privilege, thank him for this privilege, and, if he wishes you to pay for this privilege with your pain, you will not hesitate to pay any price. This is your duty as a female slave; this is how you will please your Masters. You may not be the most skillful, but you will be the most worshipful."

This was the lecture that she gave me during training. But that night she took me to the peak, eased me down, took me up again time after time. Finally Mistress gave me permission to cum and she bobbed deeply once or twice and I exploded. For all the cums that I had been denied in the past, for all the cums that I would be forbidden in the future, this cum was for me and I made the most of it. Spurt after spurt, again and again. Mistress kept sucking and swallowing until I was totally drained. It was not only my cock that was drained; I was totally drained body and soul. Even Mistress appreciated what she had done, she allowed me time to recuperate. Gradually I came back to my senses and started to thank Mistress for this marvelous experience. I had no words to express my feelings. Words were not enough. But Mistress knew what I was feeling and gave me a friendly chuckle. "Just one thing. I never want to hear you say that anyone has produced more cum than you can swallow." With that she sent me to bed, reminding me that Elizabeth would be in charge of my transition to womanhood.

12