The Slave's Catechism

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was no longer hoping for any pleasure. I just wanted this ordeal to be over. But that was not to be granted either.

Elizabeth turned to Mistress Varian and suggested this might be a good time to ride the slaves cock. "I would not want that ugly little thing inside me for anything, but you say you like it, so please, go right ahead. Meanwhile, I will prepare a little something to make the occasion memorable." With that she took out a big dildo and a tube of Ben Gay.

She turned to me and said most kindly, and gently; "I would not want to put this big thing in your ass if it was not properly lubricated. Why don't you lubricate it well, so it slides right into your ass. Then I will permit you to have an erection, so that you might service your Mistress." So I did as I was ordered. But it was not easy for me to get an erection. My cock had learned to associate an erection with pain. For the past hour, each time I began to become erect, I had been forced to squeeze my balls. And I had the big Ben Gay coated dildo burning in my ass.

Mistress Varian was upset. "Your cock must do what I want it to do. If I want it flaccid, it will remain flaccid, if I want it erect, it must be erect." With that she started to stroke on my cock until her touch brought my cock back to life. I was on my back as Mistress Varian mounted me. Elizabeth then resumed her place on my mouth and I returned to my duties as giver of pleasure.

Giver of pleasure I might have been, but I definitely was the receiver of great pain. Although Mistress Varian rode me fast and hard, the very idea of being given permission to cum was laughably out of the question. My ass was burning from the Ben Gay, and if Mistress Varian had lifted herself from my cock, my erection would have been lost from the pain. Meanwhile my thoughts were split between not cuming inside Mistress Varian's pussy, a cardinal sin, and failing to give satisfaction to Elizabeth, something that would not please either of these two strong women. Meanwhile, I sensed the two women enjoying each other, kissing, caressing each other's breasts. I could feel their passion growing. I could feel Mistress Varian pounding harder and harder on my cock while Elizabeth became wetter and wetter as I licked her clit as hard as I could. Finally, the two of the collapsed, both satiated. I had succeeded. I did not cum. Although there would be some cleaning up, my ordeal was over.

12