The Slave's Journey Ch. 01

Story Info
A slaves journey to now told as memories and flashbacks.
2.3k words
4.33
33.9k
32

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/31/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jane0
jane0
50 Followers

I was sat clothed, albeit scantily, in the small room with the door open and what would seem to be a short walk to freedom. I stayed sat where I was, looking at the door and not moving, I knew there was nowhere to go and besides I felt I didn't want to go anywhere. I suppose you may say I had become institutionalised to my captivity and it was now a comfort to me.

It hadn't always been so but by my reckoning I was now 28, maybe 29 and that meant I had been here 6 years or more. As I sat on the mattress that was still warm with the body heat and exertion of a short while ago I felt the seed of the man who had bought me for that evening at the auction run down my thighs as it leaked from my sex. He had been the one who had left the door open and gone. For the night, or just the moment I was not sure.

In this moment alone my mind went back to my capture and how I had come to be here so compliant to stay and now happy to earn money for the complex and my owner.

I went back in time, to the night of my capture.

It had been my 22 birthday and my night out with friends had gone well until as nights sometimes do it suddenly hit the rocks. I recalled the argument over nothing with Peter, my boyfriend, and the girls telling me how unreasonable I had been. Drunk and not in the mood for lectures, I was out to party. I told all that they could go rot in hell tipping over my drink and storming from the bar.

I was one of those women who had the beauty of the girl next door; dark hair to my shoulders, deep blue eyes, pale skin and just enough curves and confidence to know I was noticed in bars and clubs. I was not in anyway a supermodel but in this mood I had been determined I would show him, no all of them that I didn't need them to enjoy myself. On that night, my hair freshly done I knew I looked good and dressed as I was in low cut cocktail dress hugging just where it should I knew that I could have a good evening without them, though I did expect they would to follow later as I headed to the club we always went to.

The club was busy and loud and I placed my coat in the cloakroom heading to the bathroom to check my make-up. A fresh application of lipstick and I was set for a little dancing and harmless flirting so that when Peter did arrive he would see I was as happy without his attention as I was with it, or at least would appear to show that - whether it was true or not. A little adjustment of the breasts behind the dress, a spray of Chanel and heels clicked my way from the bathroom to the dance floor and I shook my ass for a few tracks before squeezing my way between the throng toward the bar.

"May I offer you a drink?" the man asking had obviously been watching my approach as he asked before I got to the bar as he leant back resting upon it.

"Thank you, a vodka and tonic though I insist on giving you the money. I'm waiting for friends and would hate to lead you on." He smiled, ordered the drink and passed it to me shaking his head. I returned his smile and sipped the drink buying him the next as we chatted. Then I headed to the floor and again danced. The knowledge his eyes watched me made me move my body a little more flirtatious with hips swaying and hands raised to sweep my hair more than once as I moved to the music.

Suddenly he joined me the next drink in hand. He grabbed me and twirled me about him with a swagger and knowledge of someone who knows he has the moves. We sat or danced most of the night and I would watch the entrance to see if Peter would arrive. At first I did this constantly then as the night wore on a little less avidly.

"I think your friends do not come." he said not as a question but a fact, "They have let you down." The phrase stung me, more than usual in my angry state.

"Why don't we go to my hotel where we can drink and talk some more?" Again though phrased as a question it was more a subtle, soft spoken command.

I knew what he meant but I was angry, feeling petulant, hurt and wanted to hurt back. I nodded and we gathered my coat heading out. I gave a last look for Peter, or anyone but no-one came to the club that night and I left with the stranger.

As we walked, his arm about my shoulder he explained how he was a buyer for a large organisation who would travel and source whatever a client required. "Mysterious," I giggled "do you have any vacancies?".

"You never know." was all he said as we entered the hotel.

In the elevator my heart beat fast I was about to have a one night stand with a man I met only hours earlier. I felt the lift rise with a whirr and at the same time the back of my cocktail dress rise as a hand slid to my barely pantied ass. He smiled as I looked at him and he led me to his room, 113, his hand on my ass all the way.

He closed the door and lost no time, his lips to mine as I gasped and his tongue darted to my mouth and I responded. "Undress me, then yourself." it was an order and I found myself removing his jacket and fingers undoing his buttons, lowering his trousers to reveal very brief briefs. The material, white stood out against his tanned skin and was fighting to contain what appeared a large bulge. He stopped me removing them and sat down to watch me undress.

I turned and he unzipped my dress. I felt it slide from me slowly before it hit the floor. I stood there black half cup bra with red lace trim and matching panties. I felt my nipples harden beneath his gaze and knew pale ariolas peeped over the cup at him. My fingers released silk stockings from suspender clips and I slowly peeled them down for them to join the dress upon the floor. He smiled, clearly enjoying what he saw. His smile widened as the panties joined the clothing revealing a neatly trimmed pussy which in my merry state I didn't care the stranger looked and I made no effort to hide it.

He spoke softly but commandingly "Kneel!".

I knelt and shuffled to settle between his thighs. Dark tanned hands moved aside the briefs and his cut cock sprang forward. He looked at me then his cock and the gaze said all as I lowered my soft lips to the hot head and felt it slide inside my mouth and over my tongue. I teased and swirled my tongue about the shaft hands squeezing his balls as he held my head and gripped my hair. I felt him grow even more and tasted the sweet leaking juice of him as I sucked. Suddenly he halted me and I looked up to him as he rose and took me to the bed. As we walked his clearly experienced hands removed the bra without me realising until it to was sliding from my shoulders and pale breasts with hard, erect nipples swayed softly to my footsteps beside him.

He lowered me to the edge of the bed pushing me back and I parted my thighs as I fell, waiting for his touch. An electric current through my body as he placed his tongue just where I wanted it and I gasped. He lapped and slid it over my labias and to my clit. I reacted legs raising to close about his shoulders and my hands reached down as I played with his hair. As he expertly licked at my sex I felt his thumbs parting the lips and my gasping grew as the tongue slid deeper inside.

"Ohhh God" I whispered fingers joining the tongue to send me high and I closed my legs tighter about him. "Fuck me!" I couldn't use his name he told it me in the club but had gone from my mind, I didn't care names were not important at this moment and I lifted my hips to his mouth feeling myself already so moist there.

He took his time, taking me several times to a hand clenching, gasping edge of orgasm. My hips raising to his mouth and felt myself pushing hard to his tongue. He was a master lover leaving me needing more moaning and begging for it. He moved back away to watch me lie on the duvet flushed and wild eyed with desire. My own fingers splayed myself before him circling my button and I knew my eyes begged him. He smiled and the cock slid hard and fast inside. Feeling my walls grip his shaft I panted and clenched.

He fucked me hard, balls noisily slapping to the buttocks and I yelped and begged loudly. He flipped me over head into the pillow and fucked me doggy, slapping my ass with each thrust and I came and ran over his cock feeling myself leaking running down my thighs and juices cooling in the air upon them. He grabbed my hair and grunted savagely as he thrust and spurted deep inside me. "Oh God, no condom!" but really I didn't care I felt his seed moving inside me heading for the uterus and womb and I hugged him deep to me locking him with clenched muscle and pushing my ass back into him as he pumped and filled me.

Breaking away he placed a finger to my pussy, drawing his cum from me he placed it to my lip and without hesitation my tongue darted to it. "Good" he whispered, "How about a little more", he hesitated a wicked smile of white teeth before he added "naughtiness?"

His hands suddenly producing handcuffs and I laughed offering my wrists. I was fastened to the headboard and my bra had become a gag as he then worked his way down my body with his tongue towards my pussy though he never made it there. Instead he stopped and I watched, curious as he went to the bathroom to return with a smile. As he walked his stiffening cock bobbing towards me, his smile disarming and I suspected nothing. I wanted more of his cock, I wanted more of him and I knew my arched, naked and restrained body told him as much.

I watched his hand move from his side and the light caught a glint of a syringe. Wide eyed I was now sober and he saw my fear.

"Don't worry. You will feel nothing. You asked if there was a position for you in my business. Yes there is".

I was frozen as he spoke, his voice was hypnotic and all I could do was watch as he held my arm and the syringe placed whatever it was in it into my vein. I recall nothing else of the room or hotel.

At that point my mind is dragged back to reality. Shouts are heard and the voice of tonight's purchaser of me answers apologetically to them. One of the overseers enters with the man and I stand immediately. "Sir." I say not knowing if the overseer has come because of a complaint of me or not.

"Strip." is all he says followed by a single word "Inspection."

I drop my skirt stepping from it and stand legs apart turning myself slowly about under his watchful gaze. He is looking for use not originally paid for or damage to the Complex's goods, namely me. I feel the cum inside as I move; it leaks and strings down between my legs, swinging and sticking where it touches my thighs. It is years that I have stood like this and yet it is still the most humiliating aspect to me. It is the point where no matter how good that nights partner(s) were they are still stood silently watching you leak in front of them as you are inspected. Do they feel embarrassment of their deeds or is their silence just confirmation of them waiting to see if anything is owed, as if they wait at a hotel reception as they check out, the girl in front of them nothing more than a bar bill to be reconciled and forgotten.

It has been a good night for me the user was kind and felt the need to only empty his balls this time. My body has no marks and the overseer speaks to the man "Your lucky this one knows not to run. You know better than leave a door unlocked. No extras tonight to pay for. Are you sure you want no more fun from her?"

The man mumbles negative and I am escorted by a guard back to the waiting room where I will sit with others not in use.

"Hey girl you are lucky tonight it seems quiet, maybe you will not be needed any more" the Overseer calls behind me. I sit in the room and in the hum of the other girls chatter and watching overseer my mind returns to the past.

jane0
jane0
50 Followers