The Slaving World Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lida looked around for something to throw, but Jake decided maybe it was time to diffuse the situation a little. She was worked up enough for his needs.

"We're covered," he said calmly. "We already have twenty pounds ready, which is what we are committed to for this shipment. The girls are already a couple pounds ahead on next month. I knew we were on schedule before I sent for her."

Lida's rage seemed to dissipate a little.

"Besides, how am I supposed to know what she is like without trying her out?"

"Well?"

"Well, what?"

"How was she?"

"Good. Nice body, responsive, too. Didn't much care for the whip, but she should've minded better. She'll be better next time. You should try her sometime."

Jake knew Lida dreamed about being a slave, she wanted to pretend to be one and maybe actually be one. Jake enjoyed the games, but he had real slaves at his beck and call, a woman pretending to be one just did not have the same appeal. There were times when she would just be his wife and he could make love to her like a wife instead of always having to be the master. And, as much as she fantasized about being a slave, Lida could never really let go. She still wanted the safe word, the way out. She pretended to want to be a slave, but she still wanted to be in control.

She was also very horny and wound up. Her sex life with Jake had basically come to a halt. They wanted different things and were not that interested in providing what the other wanted. Jake also enjoyed toying with her, seeing the frustration in her build until he could find a good use for it.

"You know, I may have something for you," Jake said and leaned back in his chair. He loved seeing her wound this tightly, it would be easier to get her to do the things he wanted.

"What's that, dear husband?" There was an edge of sarcasm to her question.

"Hunter is coming. He says to talk."

"Hunter?" Lida looked confused for a second, then realization hit her. "Wait a minute. You mean Hunter? The Hunter?"

Jake nodded. He had to admit to a certain jealousy of Hunter's panty wetting ability.

"What does he want? He's not going to start anything, is he?"

"Lida, I wish I knew. All I know is that he's coming here today."

"And what does this have to do with me?" She tried to hide the eagerness in her eyes.

"I am assuming that he is coming to talk and not to kill. I would like him to leave here happy."

"And you want me to seduce him?"

"No. It will be expected that he will stay and I will offer him hospitality. You want to be a slave; why don't you be a slave for Hunter tonight?"

Her dark brown eyes grew wide.

"Really?"

"My dear Lida, you are the best looking piece of ass on this island. He would be happy with you and your body. And, I want a happy Hunter."

"Why not the new girl?" Lida asked, but she was already thinking through what Jake was saying. It would be a chance to see what it was really like to be fucked by a man who knew how to treat slaves and thought she was one. She could live her fantasy, then go back to her regular life the next day.

"One: you are better looking. Two: she's kind of marked up from last night and I want him to have a fresh girl. Three: if you want to know what it's like to be a real slave, this is your best chance to find out. Four, you better pick up on anything he lets slip, you will be my spy, too. As far as he knows, you are a slave. He will treat you just like you were a slave."

"Okay. Well, maybe. I don't know." She knew she was going to do this; there might never be a better time that this to try it out. And it was Hunter, all the slaves told Hunter stories. Any of them would be eager to take her place. So, maybe as their owner, it was her place to get first choice on the really great men.

"I'll tell you what. I'll send you over in a collar later with drinks. If you want to do it, you can stay. If you don't, offer to have a girl sent over. But once you offer to stay, there is no turning back."

Lida thought about it for a second.

"Okay," she said and smiled.

"Does the idea make you happy?"

"I'm not sure if that is the word for it, but it is intriguing."

"Well, I need to go make rounds. Why don't you go and start getting ready for tonight? Get cleaned up, shaved and pick out a collar to wear. I'll get a bag of toys for you to bring with you."

"Yes, Master," Lida said with a twinkle in her eyes and headed up to their rooms on the second floor.

Jake took a deep breath. He loved Lida, but he wasn't all that fond of being married to her. She alternated between submissive and bitchy with no real middle ground. The chemistry he was looking for just wasn't there. She was beautiful, there was no doubt about that, but Jake spent most of the sexual energy he had on the slaves here.

Lovely Lida, Jake thought, you are in for a rough night. You have no idea what it really means to be a slave.

Jake began to make rounds. His first stop was the main barn where his head of security was repairing a milking machine. Jake ran about 20 dairy cows and another fifty or so for beef. He grew hay, alfalfa and corn for feed and a few other crops for use around the farm along with a very large garden.

Brazzy turned to look at Jake as he walked in, his dark eyes matching his dark skin. His powerful hands stopped the delicate work on the plug and he gave his full attention to his boss.

"Hunter's coming to visit today," Jake said.

"Business?" Brazzy asked.

Jake was happy that he did not ask who Hunter was. They had both worked in this business long enough, and with the right (or wrong, depending on your point of view) people that they knew who Hunter was and that meeting him was just a matter of time.

"Probably, I don't think he smokes and we are a hell of a long way away from anyplace to make a social call."

"Maybe he just wants some fresh milk," Brazzy joked, but Jake knew his mind was on the problem. "Or Seredin."

"He says he wants to talk. I don't know much more than that."

"Whaddya want me to do?" A trace of his west African accent rolling with the words.

"Be ready. Keep everyone armed but out of sight until we figure out what he wants."

"The Radeks might pay a pretty penny for him if we can get him," Brazzy always considered all the options, even the unsavory ones. That was one of the things Jake liked about him. Brazzy had seen some of the worst that the west African civil wars had to offer and was willing to do things that made Jake uneasy.

"No. I'd rather have Hunter on my side than the Radeks. If he comes in guns blazing, put him down. If he really wants to talk, let's hear what he has to say."

"Is he coming alone?"

"Didn't say. I'll meet him at the airstrip. Get Tank with a rifle and put him somewhere with a good view. Have him keep an eye on things. No shooting unless Hunter shoots first. If he's alone, stand down, that means he's serious about talking."

"I've heard about him, never met him though. You?"

"Once, a few years ago in Las Vegas. That was before Mark pissed him off and got killed. Hunter is a tough hombre, I'd prefer he left here alive and smiling. Understand, Brazzy?"

"I gotcha, Jake," Brazzy said with a grin.

"Now, how're my cows?"

"Happy and full."

Jake smiled and left. He stopped by the hog pens, nothing much there. Jake liked pork and found that the hogs were useful in cleaning up messes sometimes, too. The meth runners back in Kentucky had taught him how to dispose of bodies that way. He kept a few hogs separate for that just to make sure the ones he slaughtered for sale were fed only organic feed. His farm had a reputation to uphold for the finest meats.

The chicken house was noisy and smelly and he only lingered there long enough to make sure everything was alright. There was another barn, it looked a little dilapidated and run down, but structurally sound. The windows were shuttered and the door locked. Jake opened an old light switch cover and keyed in a combination. The door unlocked with a click.

The first room just looked like an old tool room. Shovels and rakes were piled against one wall, a few pair of muck boots against another. The outside door closed and suddenly fans kicked in, a breeze blew for a few seconds then stopped. When it did, Jake opened another door, this one heavier than the old wood on the outside would lead one to believe, and stepped into another room.

"Best smell in the world," Jake said out loud as he strode into the next room.

Any idea that this was an old unused barn was quickly dispelled by the interior. Clear plastic partitions hung in rows, segmenting the room nicely. Overhead, long rows of grow lights lit most of the barn while blowers circulated the air. All around him were rows and rows of the highest quality marijuana to be found anywhere. It was his passion product.

He stopped by a table in the middle of the room. Three beautiful women, naked except for collars, trimmed piles of buds with small, sharp scissors. The buds were placed neatly to one side, the trimmings scraped into big bags to be made into hash. This was the heart of Jake's operation. There was a certain segment of people, limited to be sure, but wealthy; who would pay large sums of money for the highest quality marijuana prepared by naked slaves. It was overly specific marketing for sure. What they could not sell with the special slave-handled premium, he could still unload for a nice profit elsewhere. But it was that premium, some would pay double for the pleasure of smoking buds handled by pretty slave hands, that drove his business.

-----

Lida

Lida watched from her window as the small Cessna carrying Hunter landed on the farm's airstrip. Hunter hopped out of the plane carrying a couple of bags then the plane turned around and took off, leaving him standing alone facing Jake and Brazzy. She studied him, he was wearing a camouflage rain jacket, but she could see the broad shoulders, the strength and confidence in his movements. She tried to imagine that body on top of her.

She was going to do this.

She and Jake had agreed that it was best for her to stay out of sight until he met her as a slave. Jake had the last minute thought to quickly take down all of the wedding and other pictures of her in the areas of the house Hunter would see.

Lida locked the door to her room. She looked out the window once more. Hunter and Jake were now walking towards the main part of the farm. She closed the curtains and undressed. There was a box on the bed Jake had brought to her earlier. In it were a half dozen slave collars of various styles. She was going to pick one out. She modeled each one in the mirror, seeing how they looked, how they accented her neck.

She found one she liked, functional, about an inch and a half thick cloth lined leather.

She put it on, got it sized then clicked it shut. She realized that she did not have a key. She looked through the box, but Jake had not brought any keys. That made her choice final.

The door to the house opened and Jake led Hunter in. Lida could hear their voices through the walls of the old farmhouse, could feel their footsteps. Jake's nasal accent was easy to pick up, but she concentrated on the other voice, the rich baritone with the slightly clipped vowels, Hunter. She could not make out words, but just the tones and sounds.

She lay on her bed, naked and collared and listened to his voice. She imagined him giving her commands, ordering her to do things to him. Her hands snaked down her body and she began touching herself. She slowly masturbated to the sound of his voice, thinking maybe this would be enough.

It wasn't. It just made her hornier.

She finally dressed and had her dinner in her room. Jake and Hunter ate and talked downstairs. The two men had been talking for hours. Jake had even given him the grand tour of the farm. Lida could only assume that since no one had shot at anyone else that things were going well. They wanted Hunter happy and she was ready to do her part.

She watched out the window as Jake walked Hunter to the guest cabin. She knew her husband would be up in just a few minutes. She had spent the entire day waiting for this. Jake came back alone. The door banged shut downstairs then his booted feet clomped up the stairs.

He knocked on her door.

Lida took a deep breath, then walked over and opened the door to her spouse.

"Give him about an hour then bring some snacks. Then, stay if you want. Otherwise come back and I'll have Brenda sent over."

Lida nodded and looked at the clock. 7:30pm. She had until 8:30. This was going to be a long hour.

Clouds had moved in and the rain was starting to fall. She had already thought of a dozen ways to get out of this, rehearsed the "My Master wants me back at the house" speech in her head. She had an escape plan.

It was eight o'clock and the rain was coming down heavier now. Still a half an hour to think. Every time she tried to think about what would happen if she stayed, she wound up getting too scared. Besides, she did not know what would happen. It would all be up to him. And that was what made it so exciting.

Eight twenty-five. She thought about going over earlier, just a few minutes, but held herself. She waited until the clock said exactly 8:30 and climbed down the creaky stairs of her house. There was a backpack by the door and a covered tray on the table. She looked under the cover: scotch, ice, glasses and some snacks. She did not want to look in the pack, but the handle sticking out the top looked ominous.

Lida shouldered the pack, donned her rain poncho, put up the hood, grabbed the tray and headed out into the rain.

-----

Hunter and Lida

There was a guest cabin that was to be Hunter's quarters while he was here. Jake seemed eager to please Hunter, which made him a little suspicious, but his gut told him that the young man was being sincere. Jake was proud of his work, proud of the farm with the gourmet strains of cannabis trimmed and packaged by beautiful naked slaves. It was a niche and he had filled it well. But it was obvious he wanted to be free of the Radeks. Hunter, obviously, presented a route to that.

Hunter looked over the cabin, inside and out, to make sure there was nothing that should concern him. It was a one room cabin plus a small bathroom. It was rustic, but had electricity and a microwave. Hunter smiled when he saw the espresso maker, this was British Columbia after all. There was a wood stove for heat and a large comfortable bed. Hunter did not see anything amiss and relaxed a little.

He stirred up the fire, tonight promised to be damp and chilly. Already clouds were thickening and a light drizzle was falling. He sat at the table, powered up his laptop and began typing in all the information he had. He made some notes about the compound and questions he had for later.

The meetings with Jake had gone well. Basically, Jake dealt with the Radeks because he did not have another viable option. If he could get one, he would stop dealing with the Radeks and he thought Hunter could make that happen. There were other details, too, and Hunter wanted to have a follow-up talk in the morning after he had a chance to sleep on it. His gut told him that they could get Jake away from the Radeks and on their side if they could do a little work for Jake.

The Farm impressed Hunter. It was obvious that Jake had a deep passion and protectiveness for it. He seemed like he wanted to do the right thing, too. Hunter would need some other opinions on what was going on here before he committed to anything. Jake was right, though, Hunter did know people who could take over what the Radek brothers did.

He saved the file and checked the time. It was just about perfect. He put on his rain jacket and stepped outside. He opened the box with the satellite antenna, checked his watch again, then turned it on. In these narrow valleys, there was only a limited window when the communication satellite he needed would be overhead.

A few seconds later, his data was uploaded and he packed everything back up. Jake had offered his internet, but Hunter still did not completely trust the young man and liked to have his own channels.

Back in the cabin, Hunter hung up his jacket and stood by the fire. He did not like humidity, the cold just seemed to seep into every crevice and pore. He thought about Sam spending weeks in cold and drizzle scouting out The Studio and a night in a heated cabin did not seem so bad.

There was a light knock at the door. Hunter did not need to check the gun on his waist, but was reassured by its heft. Trouble normally did not knock, but it was good to be safe. He opened the door and was greeted by a pair of beautiful dark eyes.

She stood on the porch in a bright yellow rain poncho. Beneath the hood Hunter could make out eyes so brown as to be nearly black with a slight almond shape. She had auburn hair, a small pert nose with a slight upturn at the end and full lips. She looked nervous and carried a covered tray. The way the poncho rode up in the back told Hunter she had a pack on as well.

"May I come in, sir?" she asked in a voice with a hint of a southern accent and a nasal twang.

Hunter motioned her inside and closed the door. She sat the tray down on the table and uncovered it. There was a bottle of scotch, glasses, ice and plate with cheeses and bread.

"May I pour you a drink, sir?"

"Please. And if your Master has allowed it, please join me for one. Take off your poncho, please, and warm up."

"Yes, sir."

She slipped the poncho over her head and hung it on the hook by the door. She took off the pack Hunter had known she was wearing and set it beneath the poncho. Hunter inspected her and liked what he saw. She was tall, at least an inch taller than his 5'10", lots of leg, too. She was in jeans and a fleece pullover, but he could make out large, firm breasts and a flat, athletic ass. There was a collar barely visible beneath her hair and the pullover.

She turned back to the table and began preparing the drinks. While she did, Hunter added more wood to the fire to make the cabin more pleasant.

"Do you have a name, slave?" Hunter asked as she handed him his drink.

"Lida, sir," she said. She had thought about making up a fake name, but realized she would probably not remember it in the heat of passion.

Hunter could sense her nervousness. She was obviously a little uncomfortable in his presence. Hunter was used to this, his reputation was large and most slaves had heard of him. Tales of being caught by The Hunter were spread from slave to slave in hushed whispers. Hunter did nothing to discourage these tales, it made his job easier.

"That is a lovely name for a lovely slave," he said and raised his glass to her.

"Thank you, sir," she answered.

They drank in silence. She looked even more nervous, but seemed to resolve herself to something and spoke again.

"Sir?"

"Yes, slave?"

"My," she hesitated for a second, "my master has said that I should stay and," another hesitation, "serve you. If you like, sir." She was very nervous, almost terrified.

Hunter smiled. He had figured as much and would be glad for the company. And glad for the sex, too: she was a lovely slave.

"I would like that, Lida," Hunter said.

She relaxed a little and began to reach for the bottom of her fleece.

Hunter stopped her.

"Let's let the cabin warm up a bit more, slave. I'm not getting undressed yet and I do not expect you, too, either. Let's finish our drinks, first."

"Yes, sir. Thank you, sir."

"You seem ill at ease, Lida. Are you scared of me?"

She nodded.

"You will be fine. Are you new to the collar?"

She nodded again and took another sip. Something was off, normally slaves would always answer with a "yes, sir." He was not sure what Jake had going on, maybe she was just a new slave who had not fully become accustomed to her new station. Maybe there was something else. Hunter did not see much of a threat from this beautiful woman, but he was wary. Either way, he planned on fucking the hell out of her tonight.