The Slaving World Pt. 04

Story Info
Amanda and Melanie's journey, Lida's new world.
14.1k words
4.65
19.1k
13

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/05/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beygaze1
beygaze1
646 Followers

1-Anna

Anna had quickly bounced back from her setback in Canada. She had been saddened by Sam's death, despite him stealing Elaine from her and costing her quite a bit of money. He had been a legend among the circle of people in which they moved. She felt no such remorse for stabbing J.J.. He had been useful for a while, and she loved how it had humiliated Elaine to have to suck his cock, but he had become a liability. At some point one of them was going to kill the other, she just did it first. The novelty had worn off and she did not want him messing up the negotiations for the slave. All of that was moot when Sam took Elaine from her, though. J.J. would not have been able to stop Sam and Sam killing him would have deprived her of that pleasure.

She had gone south, ditched and burned the old RV and gone lighter. She wound up in Seattle and reached out to her Association contacts to find some work until she could figure out what to do next. Roy had not reported her stealing Elaine, so she was clear to work as a certified slavekeeper. She did not want to know his reasons for not reporting her, she just used it to her benefit.

Anna found a contract job delivering slaves that held her attention for a few months. When someone tipped her off that Jake was looking for a slavekeeper, she jumped on it. The interview with the farmer had been quick. She knew what to say and how much to ask for and he knew what he was looking for. She was moved into the slavekeeper's quarters before lunch and was issuing orders by dinner.

Anna liked the farm, it reminded her of some of the more pleasant parts of Germany. Brazzy ran a tight ship on security and Jake kept the operations going like clockwork. Anna filled the void first with the slaves, then with the rest of the kitchen and domestics, taking over Lida's duties, too. Jake gradually let her take on more and more of the administrative tasks of the farm.

While Lida had always been willing to roll up her sleeves and take part in the dirty work, Anna just made sure it got done without doing it herself. She was always on the move, putting the right people in the right place at the right time and the whole operation ran smoothly. Some might grumble that she didn't do the grunt work, but no one could argue with the results.

Anna gave up any pretense of not liking girls and usually had a favorite pet slave by her side. The pet changed from week to week as her tastes and the girls changed. She played the slaves off of each other ruthlessly. Her pets would get extra treats and privileges, but that could all change on a whim from Anna. She encouraged feuds and sexual predation among the slaves, but could also make a girl off limits from that. What had been an egalitarian and helpful slave house became stratified with layers of power and control and the insecurity of that. If one was in power, she had to use it because things could shift on a whim. She enjoyed ruling her domain and the power she had over those pretty, young slaves.

As a slavekeeper, Anna quickly proved her worth. The slaves, who had been getting a little unruly, were brought back into line. She regularized their work hours and even convinced Jake to keep his hands off them until they had finished their shift. She found that not having to worry about being dragged into the back room and fucked let them focus more on their work, too. Anna also regularized access of the staff to the slaves. Penny had ruled her fiefdom with an air of pettiness. How she was feeling at any given time about both the girl and the person requesting would determine the success of the request.

Anna put the girls on a schedule, during certain hours of certain days they were available for use for the guards and staff. As long as you had clearance from Jake (and this was not hard to get), you could book a girl. At least once a week, a girl was made available for "open bang". This was not a popular assignment for the girls, but at least she got the day off afterwards.

Productivity in the cutting house went up just in time for the new greenhouse to come on line. The staff was happier and even the slaves seemed to do better with a more regular schedule.

Anna was biding her time. Jake had a great operation and she wanted to be part of it. The more she watched and understood, the more she realized how she could fit in. Jake was still having trouble with the Radeks, he was a stationary target and they kept making little probes, trying to get someone in. So far, the systems Roy had set up had found them all. So far. At some point, someone was going to get through. She had tested it herself a few times and knew there were gaps in the coverage that someone good could exploit.

Her opportunity came thanks to the Radeks. It was well known that the Radek brothers would not easily accept Jake taking his business elsewhere, but the timing of the attempt on his life caught him off guard. Not so for Anna, she had been watching and waiting.

The Radeks sneaked two men in on a boat up the inlet. Jake had relaxed a bit and was relying on the sensors Roy had installed too much. He had been in his room fucking a slave when they came into The Farm. They killed two guards at their posts and made it into the main house.

Jake had just cum when they burst into his room with rifles drawn. He was dazed as he looked at the wrong end of an Uzi, and played that post climax daze for the few seconds he needed.

"Who are you?" he asked, his cock still buried the ass of his slave.

"Darko and Isstvan would like to re-open negotiations," one said. "Get some pants on, you're coming with us."

Jake held up his hand, hoping for more time. The two men facing him smiled and relaxed a little.

Anna silently came in from the hallway and slid in behind the two men. She plunged a long knife up beneath one's ribs. She left the knife in his guts and shot the other in the back with a small pistol. He turned slowly to face her, confusion on his face, and she fired four more bullets into him before he dropped.

Jake sprang out of bed and grabbed a shotgun from the cabinet.

"Anna," he said and hit the alarm button, "you just got promoted."

Sirens sounded in each of the buildings and flood lights lit up the grounds. The landline rang and Jake answered.

"Yeah, Brazzy. Two dead up here. No, Anna killed them. Yeah, really. We're safe, but sweep the grounds. Find everyone and keep anyone from getting out. Said they were from Radeks."

Jake hung up and let Brazzy do his job.

The slave girl, what was her name? Betsy? Becky? looked in stunned horror at the two bodies on the floor, her ears still ringing from the gunshots.

Jake ignored her and sat on a chair, the shotgun across his lap and faced Anna.

"Is there something you want to tell me, Anna? What exactly did you do for a living before you got into slavekeeping?"

She kicked the corpse over and pulled her knife out. She began to meticulously wipe and clean the blood and flesh off the blade.

"These are not the first two men I've killed."

"So I gathered. How many have you killed?"

"Hold on," she said and began counting in her mind.

"Never mind. How would you like to do some killing for me?"

"Haven't I already?"

"Then, how would you like to do some more killing for me?"

She dropped the cloth she had been cleaning the knife with and inspected the blade.

"What did you have in mind?"

"I think there needs to be some retaliation for this, don't you?"

"We would not want to appear weak."

"'We'?"

"I'll stay on as your slavekeeper and I'll even assassinate people for you. But I want a share in The Farm instead of cash. I want equity for my work."

"Even Brazzy doesn't get equity."

"But he should, too. It is a great way to ensure loyalty. Give him a percent and me a half. For starters."

"We will be negotiating those figures downward,' Jake warned.

"But we will be negotiating for equity. I will kill for you, Jake. But it won't be cheap."

"I don't like the Radeks coming back, we need to hurt them enough to back off," Jake said. "Brazzy is great for here, but I can't send him out."

"Brazzy did let those two through," Anna pointed out.

Jake by this point had forgotten that he was naked and there was a naked slave recoiling in horror on the bed.

"We'll see what happened," Jake said and continued. "I need someone who can go get them. I'm going to have to hire someone, might as well be you."

The slave screamed as two men quickly entered the room.

"Brazzy said to stay with you until we hear from him," Kurt said.

"Great," Jake said. "But get these corpses out of my room. They are really starting to mess the place up. Toss 'em off the front porch and we can deal with them once things are secured." He looked around. "I think I'll sleep in Lida's room tonight."

The corpses were thrown onto the yard. Jake put the shotgun away and dressed. Jake strapped a 9mm on his hip, and they moved down to the kitchen. The slave girl, Jake still couldn't think of her name, even though he had cum in her ass a few minutes ago, watched him with wariness, but Anna with fear.

"If you are done with Annie," Anna said. That was her name! "I'll take her with me," She looked the slave up and down. "Anna and Annie are too close. We will need to change your name. You will now be Betsy. Yes, you look like a Betsy. I'll make it official tomorrow."

---

2-Roy

Roy was still having trouble about losing Elaine. The rational part of him had accepted that, under the arcane rules of the Association, he had been wrong to hack Amanda's email and steal Elaine from under her. He had broken the rules to get Elaine and the Association had punished him for it by taking her away.

That was the rational part of him and Roy prided himself on being generally rational. But there was much more to him and much more to his feelings about the subject. At first, he thought he just missed the sex and domination and made full use of any slave Amanda brought them and had even had some good hate fucks of Amanda. But he realized, more than sex, he missed Elaine, and the loss hurt.

It had been so perfect. She had been so perfect. He had found her (well, technically Amanda found her back before the redhead had been enslaved by Hunter), chased her, raped her and enslaved her. He carried her across the mountains of Nevada and used her wonderful body every chance he had. He took her anal virginity and happily shared her with as many men as he could. And she had responded by saying "I love you."

He tensed up at that thought. That was the frustrating part of it, no matter how unpleasant the loss, there was nothing he could do about it. She was gone. He made a few inquiries about buying Elaine. Barry Cox had seemed a little interested at first, but quoted a price that was beyond Roy's means at the moment. When he was able to scrape together enough liquidity to meet that offer, Barry informed him he had other plans for her and she was no longer for sale. Then she had been given to a rich owner who wanted her.

Roy was willing to admit that his feeling for Elaine had gone beyond lust. She had a wonderful sense of humor and curiosity and a strong core to her personality that endured beyond what he did to her. It confused him. Did he love her? Roy wasn't entirely sure how one loved a slave. It wasn't the romance of books and movies and certainly not a relationship of equals. His life had given him no real reference for love. His parents cycled through spouses like other people did cars. Roy moved in a world where women were owned, not cherished, and certainly had never learned to deal with one as an equal in a relationship. He had dated a little, but had always been intellectually advanced for his age and never made any deep connection to the girls in whatever school he had been attending. As a 16-year-old in college, it was worse. The best relationship Roy had had was a torrid sexual affair with one of his stepsisters. From her, he had moved onto the Association and slaves.

What Roy did know was that he didn't understand his feelings for his former slave and that bothered him. He liked nice, neat answers and complete comprehension. Computers made logical sense, he could do all sorts of fun things with explosives and finances, but the emotions in his own head confused him. He knew he should just accept the fact he couldn't understand and move on, but couldn't.

It had been a long week up at The Farm. He had killed another man with explosives. How many was that now? Roy had no idea: he had killed a lot of men and only seen a few of them up close. That was another feeling to sort out. He knew he should feel bad, but also knew that the world was better off without the people he had killed in it. It just seemed to come with the territory.

His impression of Jake had not been a good one. Roy could respect the farmer for his work and knew that he was going to be a strong ally in the fight with the Radeks, but found Jake distasteful, to say the least. Roy had been a good trooper and done all the work Hunter asked him to do in getting a better security system in place, but as soon as his work was done, he had gotten on the next plane to Seattle and then to Las Vegas. There were a few deeply hidden flaws in the system that could be exploited if needed: he was keeping the Radeks out but wanted a way in himself.

Roy had found out that Lida had been Jake's wife and that really pissed him off. Hunter had reminded him that a slave was a slave and it really didn't matter how she became a slave. But Roy had certain beliefs, even with his limited understanding of love and commitment, and he saw that this was wrong. On a practical front, a man who would sell his wife was a man who could sell out his partners if the price was right.

Roy had helped to get Lida into her current situation. Dominick Nikitaras was a major slave owner. He operated a firm that provided slaves for a number of events and situations. The toughest and strongest wound up being trained as Nikitaras's personal bodyguards. If Lida could make it to there, it would help her when she went after Jake. Roy had never spoken to her, but he guessed that she would want payback and he would help when and where he could.

The young man was in bed, staring out the window, while his mind wandered. His phone told him he had slept sixteen hours and it was now afternoon. That felt good. He was ready for another long productive period. Roy also realized he was horny. Too bad they had already sold Lida.

Roy was famished, too. He could do something about that. He dressed and headed down to the kitchen.

Hunter sitting at the kitchen table reading the latest International Herald-Tribune. He acknowledged Roy with a nod.

Roy put a couple slices of ham and cheese on biscuit from the fridge and ravenously attacked it.

"What do I need to know?" Roy asked and expected to be deluged by events since he had gone to bed.

"Nothing, really," Hunter said with a shrug. "No new tale to tell. Bruce and Bligh are out doing some legwork on the Radeks. I've got Syd staking out a bail jumper's mother's boyfriend's house," Hunter paused to make sure he said that correctly, "and Doug's taking a few weeks off. I need to head back into town to be ready to move if Syd has anything, and probably do a little work around my house."

"This house could use some work, too," Roy remarked to Hunter. "It hasn't looked good since Anna was here."

It was true that the housekeeping and general household maintenance had gone to hell since Anna left and took his slave with her. A crew of up to seven or eight men working out of the place at times generally left some clutter and dirt. He wasn't eager to hire an outside cleaning company (though there were ones with complete discretion about what went on here that could be hired out of Las Vegas), but the place needed attention.

They made small talk, avoiding the deeper questions that had come up last night, then Roy went off to catch up some work that needed done and Hunter drove the half an hour into Las Vegas.

Roy sat in his office, fired up a couple of computers and sipped on his coffee. He felt like he had lost a little of his edge. Between getting shot and losing Elaine, he faced his own mortality and the loss of the affection (love?) of his slave. He needed to find his inner badass again.

He also needed to find a new slavekeeper.

---

3-Lida

Lida was rousted at some point and helped to her feet. On short shackles, she made her way down the hall and to another bedroom, this one a little bigger and had a bathroom. The cuffs were removed and Lida was locked in. She went to the shower and scrubbed every bit of lube and cum off her body. When she emerged, there was a plate of food and Lida attacked that before crawling into bed.

She rested. Her body was starting to accept the reality of her new life and the frequent sexual demands that would be made upon it. She had gone from only getting cock from Jake once or twice a month to getting gangbanged by six guys. She could expect much more of the latter that the former in her future. It had been rough, brutal even at times, but she was tough and her submissive streak had been awakened. Her body was already craving the next time, her mind not quite yet ready to surrender to this lifestyle yet. She understood the world of slaves, she had owned (with Jake) several at the Farm and knew what was expected of them and from them. At the very basic, a slave is there to be fucked.

As the day wore on and the next with it, she chafed at the inactivity being locked in the room, even as her body craved the rest. She was used to going full speed all the time. The Farm had been a constant routine of work and chores and she enjoyed that. She needed to be doing more, her sexual duties just did not occupy that much of her time yet. Food was brought three times a day, and she had had to blow the man who brought it each time. Aside from that, no demands were made of her.

There was no tv or computer, no window. The only book was "How to be a Good Slave", by the Association Press. Lida got so bored she started to read it. There was a lot of philosophy in the introduction, a fat middle section of rules and obligations and a long appendix of data and tables. Lida actually found it helpful, first in terms of address ("Sir" vs. "Master" vs. "Miss" and so on), but also in terms of trying to get the right mindset. She had been completely uprooted from her life and thrown into a new world and she had no idea what was going on. At least the book gave her some insights on what to expect and the confidence that there was some kind of governing framework behind all that was going to happen to her.

She thought back to the night in the warehouse often. How overpowering it had been, how painful, how helpless she had been. That was her world, if she resisted, that much would be brought to bear on her and more and she would bend to the will of another. Resistance was futile. She crawled deeper inside herself, hiding and protecting what she could before she progressed further into bondage. At the core was her sense of self and her hatred and desire for revenge against Jake, she buried those deep.

Lida could be a slave. She did crave the sex, and she was tough and confident. She wished she had had a little more say in becoming a slave, but what was done was done and she might as well get on with it as best as possible. She held this thought in her head for a full thirty seconds before losing it in a half laugh half sob noise. That broke the dam and suddenly Lida was sobbing. She wanted to make this work and be happy with things, but she wasn't there yet.

She had a good, cleansing cry and fell back asleep again.

--

Lida was awakened by the leader of her gangbang. The blonde with the flattop sat down on her bed and hooked a leash to her collar. Almost gently, he brushed her hair back from her face.

beygaze1
beygaze1
646 Followers