The Sleep Over

Story Info
Southern belle can't resist her husband's friend's huge cock.
4.2k words
4.23
286k
260
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Brittni4u
Brittni4u
5,098 Followers

I had to write about an experience that involved my hot cousin Nicole at our last family reunion. Let me describe Nicole. She is very petite but has an amazing figure. She is about 5'2, 105 pounds with thick, long, brunette hair in which she keeps it styled like the early Jennifer Aniston cuts on the television show "Friends." She has perky D cup breasts and she has a little tight, bubble butt that she keeps toned from all the yoga and spinning workouts. Her face is also petite with cute brown eyes and perfect teeth. She has a sense of style and dresses what I call "sexy conservative." Now that I think of it, she looks a lot like a young Jennifer Aniston but with cuter features.

Nicole is my mother's older sister's daughter which makes her my first cousin. They moved out east to North Carolina when she was little so not only does she remind you of this little southern belle, she also talks like one. She is 8 ½ years older than me which makes her 29 years old now. Because of the age difference and the miles between us, we were not real close growing up plus she met her husband Gary in college and got married right away.

Gary is 5'10, average looking and also 8 years older than Nicole. He was a graduate assistant at the University of North Carolina while she was an undergrad student and they went out on a date and that was that. They were married as soon as she graduated. Nicole had pledged herself to celibacy so she saved herself for marriage and not only is Gary the guy who took her virginity, she has never been with anyone else...well...until Bob came into the picture but I will get to that later.

Gary and Nicole have money. Gary was very entrepreneurial and started a business early and she basically lives like a debutant and some of my cousins and me even refer to her as "Debutant." She is sweet but many times comes across as thinking she might be just a little better than other people. Gary is a good guy who pampers Nicole and she definitely wears the pants in the marriage.

Last summer, Gary and Nicole were hosting a family reunion, in their large home for a week. Our family is very large as my mother had 7 brothers and 4 sisters, not to mention, both my grandparents are still alive. We flew in and landed on a Saturday afternoon and my sister, who is three years older than me, and I were staying in this little den just outside the guest room. Even though the house is huge, it was still difficult for all the people to find room or even floor space.

Of course in our family, there is always gossip or something "scandalous." On the first day, we all went out to eat and took a back party room. The only people who showed up that weren't family was a couple of friends that attended with the younger kids and a larger man that sat and drank with Gary. I found out that this guy's name was Bob.

Bob was about 37 years old, 6'3 and very stocky. He wasn't real cute but had a strong, toned body that looked like he worked out regularly. He was a contractor that helped build Gary's office and some other things around his property. Bob was one of these guys who could build or fix anything. Bob and Gary were the same age and had become good friends even though they were very different, physically. Bob was also cocky acting and even to the point of being obnoxious once in a while with his comments. He thought he was this playboy type and bragged about his sexual conquests no matter how skanky they were.

Lexi and I were on the end talking usual things when Lexi asked about Bob and my cousin Shay, who is Lexi's age and lives in the same town as Nicole and Gary, just about come out of her seat and whispered in her southern draw, "Oh my God! Ya'll don't know? Bob is hung like a horse!"

I chimed in, "Seriously? How do you know?"

"He has slept with a ton of girls around here and it gets around. I can't believe I hadn't told ya'll. Let me see, two weeks ago, no wait...three weeks ago, last Friday, Bob is out at Gary's property because his company is building Gary's big barn. They have this little trailer set up for lunch, bathroom, air conditioning, paperwork, and stuff like that. Gary isn't there and Nicole has to get Gary's credit card and of course she is looking great as usual wearing her capris and heels. While she is inside looking for it, Bob walks in behind her," Shay tells us.

Shay continued, "Bob tells her how good she looks and gives her a few more compliments. Then he tells her he has to take a piss and he really has to go to work with all the heavy lifting and asks her if she wants to help him with it, then laughs. She is stunned and offended but of course with Bob's reputation she says in a skeptical but curious tone, 'Yea, right. Let me see it and I'll be the judge of that.'

"Right then, Bob unzips his fly and pulls it out through the zipper. She gasps but tries to play it off like it's no big deal and tells Bob, 'So ya gotta big cock. Does that make you a stud or something?' But even though Nicole acts like she doesn't care, she really is fascinated because Bob is like 10 inches or something and is as big around as a shampoo bottle while Gary has a 5 inch penis.

"Bob then tells her, 'You're always prancin around lookin hot and making me horny. The least you can do is give me a handjob before ya go.'

"Well come to find out Bob always makes comments like this to Nicole and it turns Gary on while Nicole thinks Bob is a pig. He encourages her to tease Bob so she will get all worked up and come home to him. As y'all know, Nicole is pretty straight laced. So Nicole tells Bob she would never do that and how dare him for asking and so on, but she doesn't leave...huh."

Shay's eyes are getting big when she continues telling us, "Bob encourages Nicole, 'Come on now. I'll be real quick and no one has to know. Let me see ya use those sexy hands of yours.'

"Remember, this is what Bob told his coworkers. After Nicole resists a few more times she agrees and tell him he has to be quick. Bob has on his big ole work boots and tight jeans. He shimmies them down to his ankles and sits down in the chair. Nicole is on her knees with her petite hand only fitting half way around his fat hog. She's jacking him off while he's kicked back loving every minute. She ends up using two hands and when Bob finally cums, he shoots it everywhere and I mean everywhere," Shay giggles as she tells us.

"It shot up and a huge glob landed on Nicole's top and she was pissed. Bob said she was in the bathroom for like 10 minutes trying to wash it off and making sure there wasn't any anywhere else. She leaves and if you notice tonight, Bob is invited to our family reunion...hum...and if you watch Nicole, she always seems to look his way," Shay snickered sarcastically as she finished telling us.

We continued to talk and laugh the rest of the evening but this was fascinating not to mention made me curious about ole Bob, myself, but I need to refocus. Lexi and I start scheming right away. We called it "operation debutant." The first thing we did anytime Nicole announced she had to leave, we would put one of our phones in her purse or car so we could track where she was going through our icloud accounts. We kept our ears and eyes open for everything.

The next night we had a grill out and a pool party. There was music pumping, kids and adults splashing, people drinking, playing corn hole, and having a great time. Guess who else was there? You guessed it, Bob. Lexi stayed somewhat close to Nicole while I stayed somewhat close to Gary and Bob. We texted the whole evening keeping each other informed. Nicole was rocking her Victoria Secret white bikini with the string tied bottoms while blinging herself out with jewelry. I will admit, she looked amazing!

I was sitting at the table in front of Bob and Gary who were grilling when I heard Bob say to Gary when Nicole walked by, "Damn Gary. You are one lucky man. What I wouldn't do to a hot slice like what you got."

Gary just chuckled and said, "I got lucky I guess."

As soon as Bob walked away, Gary called Nicole over and whispered something in her ear. She looked at him and sternly said, "I don't care what he wants. I'm not doing that." I assumed he wanted her to tease Gary again but little did he know that she had done more than that a few weeks ago.

As the night wore on, Bob was getting pretty toasted and we were all sitting around the table talking when Nicole said, "Bob your drunk and I'm not letting you drive. I'm going to shuffle some people around and I want you in the guest room tonight. No exceptions."

I looked at Lexi and we grinned. Not to be obvious, but shortly after that, we went to our "room" to see what we can do to get prepared. Our room was located right next to the guest room and there were French doors with many windows. Each window was covered by its own mini blind with valances. On each side was a hanging curtain pinned back. We were able to pull it over the lower right window so from inside the room, you would never notice anything but from our side you could see in. Right next to the doors was one of those vents where you could hear into the next room unless the air conditioning was running. We were finally ready for operation debutant.

We were in our room with the lights off when Bob comes staggering in. He was checking his phone when Nicole was right behind him. She had an extra blanket and pillow even though there was already one of each on the bed. He joking said, "You want to help me put my jammies on?"

Nicole responded, "I think you can do that yourself."

"Damn, you looked good tonight. You make me so fuckin horny. Why don't you stay in here and we can get down to business," Bob chuckled slurringly.

"Is that all you think about?" asked Nicole. "You're worse than a teenager."

"Pretty much. I can't help it. You're so sexy, you're all I can think about. Why don't you just give me one those good blowjobs you give Gary," Bob inquired.

Nicole quickly answered, "Excuse me. I don't give blowjobs. You can ask Gary."

"Maybe you would if you had more to work with," laughed Bob.

"No I think it's disgusting," She shot back as she walked out the door.

Lexi and I looked at each other and back through the window and Bob was taking off his shoes and pants. He was wearing briefs and we both could see a huge bulge holding in that package. Lexi looked at me and shrugged as if to say, "hum, maybe it's true."

We were hoping maybe to get a jack off show but just then Nicole comes back in. From inside the room, she peeks her head back out into the hallway, looks both ways, then closes and locks the door. She walks toward Bob on the bed and says, "Ok, this one time, but we have to hurry. Ya gotta be quick and don't cum in my mouth."

Bob lifted up and pulled off his underwear and sure enough, this huge dong flopped out. Lexi and I looked at each other and she silently mouthed the words, "Oh...my...God." Just then the air conditioning clicked on and we could no longer hear them but the show was just getting started. Nicole signaled him to sit up further. Bob was already half hard and his cock was huge and veiny. Bob was stroking it and making it harder. The head of it looked round and it stuck to the top like a snowman head. It looked about 10 inches long and so meaty, that it reminded me of a bunch of lunch meat wrapped around it.

Nicole got down on her stomach, took hold of Bob's huge dong and started jerking it while licking the head. She wasted no time putting the head in her mouth even though it barely fit and jerking it while now sucking up and down simultaneously. We had a great side view angle. Bob was leaning up against the headboard and periodically closing his eyes in pleasure. His legs were straight out straddling Nicole's hot body. She was still on her stomach with her knees bend and feet sticking up in the air until she decide to sit up to improve her position.

For not giving blowjobs, Nicole was going to town on Bob. She was jerking and sucking as much as she could handle when the air conditioner shut off. We could now hear Bob moaning and the slurping sounds of Nicole's mouth and hand.

"Get ready. Almost there. Don't stop. Don't stop," moaned Bob.

Just then, he slightly bent his knees, toes his crinkled up, grabbed the back of Nicole's head and held it so she could not move off while letting out a mighty, "Aaaauuugggghhhh!"

Nicole was squirming around but because of Bob's hand, she hand no choice but to take Bob's blasts of cum in her mouth. He even kinda moved her head up and down on it to get the full sensation. It took about 10 seconds to empty his entire load in her mouth. When he had finished, he let go the back of Nicole's head.

She popped up like a rocket and not wanting to make a mess, and in a panic, looked around for something to spit the cum into. Of course this room had no bathrooms or towels and she definitely could not leave the room with a mouth full of Bob's sperm. See continued to scan the room for anything when Bob said, "That was great, baby. Don't be shy, swallow it. Hell, you earned it, you might as well enjoy it."

Nicole closed her eyes tight and winced just as she swallowed it down with one big gulp. She then wretched and gagged as if she was going to vomit. She got her composure then slapped Bob on the leg and scolded him angrily, "I told you not to cum in my mouth! You sonofabitch."

Bob laughed and replied, "I'm sorry. It felt so damn good, I couldn't stop. You ought to be proud of yourself. You took it all."

Nicole walked out while Lexi and I couldn't stop whispering about what we had just seen. It made me want a piece of Bob's huge cock but let me refocus once again. We joked and snickered about it the rest of the week. Lexi and I would make comments to Nicole and Gary like, "We need to have another pool party before we leave, that was fun."

Sure enough, it was put into motion. The night before we were to leave, we had another huge pool party and grill out. Same scenario, music pumping, everyone having fun and of course Bob was there. Inside the guest room, there was a flat screen TV mounted to the wall with a shelf for the DVR and things. We wanted to be sure that if anything was going down that night, we would have it all. Early that evening, Lexi and I got a chair and rigged up Lexi's laptop on the shelf and positioned it so we could see the room on webcam. It was perfect. We should have been spies. We wouldn't have to cram ourselves in a little window and barely hear what was going on.

Bob did stay in the room once again but disappointingly, nothing happened...at least early. It was the middle of the night about 3:30am when the small table light clicked on. The light woke me up and I woke Lexi. We got my skype up and running. There was Nicole talking to Bob. She was in this sexy silk see-through nighty and you could easily see her matching panty and bra underneath. We turned up the volume and it wasn't as good as we hoped but you could hear. Our angle was at the foot of the bed.

Bob told Nicole, "Lay up here so I can taste that sweet honey of yours."

Nicole was climbing up on the bed almost reluctantly and disgusted with herself because she could not stop from following Bob's directions.

There wasn't much talking after that as it was now Nicole's turn to lay down on the bed with her knees up. Bob was now on his stomach sliding her panties off with his thumbs. With his head up under her lingerie, he licked her outer pussy lips and clit. She was holding the back of his head while he hungrily ate her. She was enjoying herself and every so often, you would see her leg or toes twitch when Bob would touch a sensitive spot and she would also give just a little bit of a whimper. Bob went down on her for about 15 minutes before Nicole's body locked up in orgasm causing her to slide down the bed as she pressed his face harder into her pussy. She was almost too loud as she tried to control her throaty groans.

He stood up with Nicole's juices on his lips and cheeks as he wiped the corner of his mouth with the back of his hand before he said, "It's your turn."

Bob pulled off his shorts he was wearing and because of his huge hard on, it took him longer than it should. Once again Lexi and I commented because Bob's cock was so big, sticking out away from his body, that it looked disproportionate. It looked like a horse dismounting another horse and that huge dong is just hanging there. As Bob moved to the side of the bed, got on his knees with his feet hanging over, he took Nicole by the back of the head, forcing her down until her face was planted right between his ass cheeks.

As she resisted once again, Bob encouraged sarcastically, "Get in there baby. Use that tongue. I want ya to eat that ass like all my sluts do."

She was flailing around for a few seconds, then settled down and put her hands on Bob's butt cheeks. We could see her use her thumbs to spread them further apart while she licked his anus. Bob relaxed and put his hands and head down on the bed to allow Nicole to do her thing. Her head started moving up and down while her nose rubbed against the top of his crack which meant she was licking his asshole pretty furiously. Here our little perfect cousin was eating the ass of her husband's friend!

Bob would also twitch and shake when her tongue found the right nerve and he would bellow, "Yea baby, right there. That's the spot. Don't be shy. Be sure you get in there deep!"

Finally she pulled off panting, trying to catch her breath. Bob shifted around and was sitting on the side of the bed with his fat, meaty, cock sticking straight up past his belly button. Nicole stooped down on her knees and started sucking it. She wrapped both hands around it and jerked as she sucked. I thought she may just give him a blowjob again but the sucking didn't last long. Bob stood up and pulled her nighty up over her head nice and slow. He then leaned in and started kissing her neck as she closed her eyes and now it was her turn to grab Bob by the back of the head.

Bob then bent Nicole over the bed. She turned back and ordered Bob, "Go slow. It's gonna hurt me. I don't know if it will even fit."

Bob was already in position, smacking his dong on her ass cheeks before reassuring her, "Don't worry, we'll make it fit. I'll go slow baby. You'll be my virgin on prom night."

I will admit, Bob was a pretty smooth talker. He then planted that head up against her vagina opening. He pushed the head in and she started to pull away when Bob grabbed her hips tighter and said, "No, no, don't run from it. Don't run. Relax and let me stretch it out until you get used to it."

He fed her a couple more inches and she whimpered even louder. With her tiny frame and his large one, it looked like a Dalmatian trying to hump a Chihuahua. He pushed further and got almost all of himself inside her. I couldn't see her face but I knew she was hurting. Bob proceeded to thrust in and out real slow trying to get her acclimated to his girth. Eventually, he sped up his thrusting and even though she was squirming, she was now taking Bob's dick like a champ. You could tell it was hurting her so good!

Bodies were slapping and she was flipping her hair back telling Bob, "Yes, yes. Fuck me Bob. Fuck me with that horse dick of yours. Fuck me with that huge dick you bastard! Make me cum!"

We couldn't believe the filth coming out of her pretty mouth. It was right then she started quivering and put her head down to the bed. She was cumming on Bob's huge cock. He slowed down to let her feel and enjoy it inside her vaginal walls. Bob pulled out and turned Nicole around. He lifted her up and pressed her breasts up against his own chest before lowering her down on his cock. She reached down and put it back in and now Bob was holding her, impaled on that monster pole.

Brittni4u
Brittni4u
5,098 Followers
12