The Sleeping Fantasy

Story Info
Sleeping or awake? Who cares?
1.8k words
4.16
93.6k
106
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The idea of being fucked while sleeping is not an unknown fantasy, and yet it made her feel ashamed. What kind of woman fantasized about being taken without her permission? She understood the specifics of the fantasy, it was just about as bad as fantasizing about rape, though perhaps more appealing because it was less violent. No matter what the reason, it was a fantasy Alice held dear and one that she used often when masturbating herself to sleep. Despite the pleasure it brought her Alice never believed she would experience the perfect thrill of it.

She had attempted to play it out once with Derik and he had been more than willing. However, the knowledge that they both knew she was awake and the fact that he would never do anything she did not want him to made it much less effective. So she had told him how much she liked it, encouraged him to play with her while sleeping whenever he got the urge, and let it go. That had been about two years ago and she was pretty sure he had forgotten about the specific fantasy because he never seemed to try it out. She supposed it was possible that he had done it, but that she had slept through it. She had finally given up on the whole thing when she caught herself debating using sleeping pills and a camera to record the adventure. Enough was enough.

That is why when she first began to wake up to feel hands on her tits she had kept her eyes closed. If Derik was willing to play the game again she was not going to be the one to ruin it. They had been out partying most of the night and both had been much too drunk to drive. She suddenly remembered that they had crashed at Josh's house and that she was not in her bed but instead on the living room floor of Josh's apartment. She felt her shirt being lifted up, exposing her tits, and wondered if she should tell Derik to stop. What if Josh came out of his bedroom and found her exposed like this?

The idea turned her on more, though she would never admit that to anyone. That was the best part about this though, Derik thought she was sleeping and thus she had no responsibility for what he was doing. She sighed softly and felt the hands pull away. After several long minutes in which she almost feel back to sleep, the hands returned. His fingers played over her tits and she felt him pinch her nipple. He did it lightly, and then again harder. The third time he did it she had to bite back a moan of pain. Derik was being rather rough tonight, something she did not normally allow. His hands cupped her tits and began to play with them steadily, growing bolder as she slept through his treatment.

He continued to play with her tits for what seemed like a really long time, pinching and kissing her nipples, nibbling on them and sucking them. It took a lot of effort not to grind her hips in the air; she really wanted him to touch her pussy. She heard a deep snore near her head and the hands and mouth pulled away again. She could feel the air touching her highly sensitive nipples and she wanted to scream in frustrated need. She let one eyes slowly peek out to see who was snoring on the floor near them. To her shock she saw it was Derik, he was passed out not two feet away. The hands returned to her tits and she closed her eye quickly, if it wasn't Derik fondling her, who was it?

The hands began to travel down her belly and caught on the band of her pants. She felt his hands fumble with the button and then begin to inch her pants down. She lay there completely aroused and unsure of what to do. She should demand he stop, open her eyes and catch him. That would ruin the game though and she was very horny now. She could just keep pretending to sleep she realized. It wouldn't be her fault; she was being molested while passed out drunk on the floor. There would be nothing she could do and she would have no control over what happened to her. This idea appealed to her and while a small sober voice told her she was being stupid, she silenced it to let the moaning drunk voice take over.

The hands pulled her pants down carefully, it seemed to take forever and she had to fight the urge to lift her hips to help him. She needed him to touch her so badly, but there was nothing she could do to make that happen.

"My God," a husky male voice, was it Josh? "You are fucking wet." She felt his finger press against the wet spot on her panties and she flushed in shame. She prayed it was too dark to see the color blaze through her cheeks. The hand pressed tightly against her pussy again, and then moved up to slip them down her thighs as well. After what seemed like forever, she was laying there with no pants or panties, and her shirt pulled up against her shoulders. She felt him spread her thighs carefully, and then felt his knee settle between them. The pressure of his knee against her pussy made her grind slightly against him though she quickly managed to control herself.

"You are a horny little bitch, aren't you? Even in your sleep?" He whispered in her ear and she shivered slightly. Then he began to kiss her neck. He left a trail of hot kisses down her neck, against her shoulder bone, and down to her breasts. She felt him breathing on her nipple a moment before he took it in his mouth.

The pleasure was unbearable and she was sure she would betray herself soon. Then he carefully bit down. At first he bit her gently, testing to see if she would wake up. Then he bit harder. The pleasure turned into pain and she realized her was clenching her hands. He continued to bite her harder until the pleasure was gone and it was just pain. Still, she remained still with her eyes closed. It felt wonderful to have no choice in how he used her and she did not want to ruin the game. Derik would never hurt her like this and that shameful thought made her even more aroused.

"You must be really drunk." He whispered, finally letting go of her tender nipple. He brushed his finger over the aching tip and then licked it gently. The soothing touches helped her to control the pain and accept the pleasure.

She spent the next fifteen minutes screaming in her head for him to fuck her but he spent the time playing with her tits. He must really like them because he made sure to touch, kiss, lick, and nibble them fully. Finally his hand crawled down her stomach and rested against her pussy. She thrust hard against him before she could stop herself and she heard him laugh softly.

"Needy are we?" He questioned and she wondered if he knew she was awake. "Fine, might as well give sleeping beauty her desire." She felt him spread her thighs more and settle both legs between then. She could feel his legs against her own and realized he was not wearing pants. A moment later he was lifting her hips up, lifting her up by hooking his arms under her knees, and she could feel the head of his cock against her wet slit. He thrust in slowly and she exploded right away. She struggled to keep silent, to continue pretending to sleep, but her pussy pulsed against him and her hips pressed forward.

He fucked her like that for a long time, his thrusts strong and slow. He brought her off again and again, sometimes with just the slow thrusts of his cock, other times by pressing his finger against her clit and rubbing it in soft circles. He continued to torture her tits, leaning forward to bite them and making her gasp. When she was finally feeling satisfied, and curious about his own lack of orgasm she relaxed. She felt him pull out and then lifted her higher. He pressed the head of his cock, very wet with her juices, to her asshole. She wanted to stop him and debating pretending to wake up now. Anal was not something she enjoyed and she did not want to pretend to sleep while he fucked her ass. She was just getting ready to stop him when he began to whisper in her ear.

"I know you're awake slut, but I'm willing to pretend that you aren't." Her breath caught in her chest and she wondered if she should continue to pretend. "I saw your eyes open more than once and no one can fuck that well while sleeping. That's fine with me but now I'm going to fuck your ass and I'm not going to be gentle. You're going to let me, because otherwise I might have to let your boyfriend know that you've been such a naughty little whore. Do you understand?" She didn't answer him. She was much too afraid to.

He slowly pushed the head of his cock into her ass and she bit her lip in pain. This was not something she liked and the pain that flushed through her made her feel hot. She did not fight him though, fearful of the consequences, as he took his pleasure from her. He had been telling the truth about not being gentle, his cock rammed into her ass hard and she could feel his balls slapping against her. He fucked her hard and she could feel tears squeezing out from behind closed lids. It didn't last long, his cock had been teased by her pussy for a long time. He came hard, filling her asshole with his cum. He pulled away slowly and set her back onto the floor. She waited to see what he would do next, but he merely left her there fully exposed. She heard him stand up and the sound of a zipper. He was getting dressed. She expected him to go back to the bedroom but was shocked to hear the front door open and close. It must have been someone else from the party, not Josh.

She lay there for a few more minutes, feeling the dull ache in her ass. She reached down and softly touched herself, surprised to see how wet she was. Then she carefully pulled her shirt down, found her panties and pants and got dressed. Once she was decent she pressed her very sore tits against Derik's back and fell asleep.