The Sleeping Princess Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LaSalia
LaSalia
433 Followers

Lady Severna's moans were drowning him out, but he could tell the begging was turning her on. Finally, just when he was sure he was going to cum and seal his fate, her body shattered above him and her hot cum gushed onto his balls and belly. The thrill of triumph was intensified as she screamed over and over.

"Cum in my pussy, slave! Shoot your cum in me now!"

Finally he had release and his cock exploded inside her rippling cunt. When she felt the hot cum she growled in pleasure and ground down onto him, letting her body soak up his seed. The sorceress sat still on his cock for some time before finally raising herself from him. The bonds and whip disappeared and she turned to stare down at his limp and trembling body. Her skin was glistening with sweat, and the flush of her body had turned her from rich caramel to milk chocolate. Her pupils were wide, and her hair in disarray. She was stunning, and he regretted that she had not allowed him to watch her as she rode him. He would have loved to see her large tits bounce as she thrust down on his cock.

"I will give you ten minutes, sir knight. Then it will be time for you to choose. Make me cum again, or flee with your miserable life."

Sir Jamie lay on the floor for the whole ten minutes, trying to figure out if there was any hope of dominating the sexy dominatrix. He thought about all the things she had done to him. It was his experience that women often did to their partners what they wished done to them. It was a subtle hint that many men never caught, which is why so many unfulfilled wives had turned to more sensitive hands. He doubted she would want him to tie and whip her, and he knew he lacked the tools anyhow. All her instruments of torture were conjured by magic, and he knew nothing of sorcery. There was nothing but soft furs and pillows in the throne room. Instead, he focused on the areas of his body she had chosen to torment: his feet, his ass, his mouth. She had also enjoyed his begging. Perhaps these were the clues he needed.

It felt like far less than the ten minutes she'd promised when Severna returned, demanding he make his choice. Sir Jamie wanted a kingdom. He was prepared to die for it. Was he prepared to suffer decades at this evil woman's hands? No, but watching her half lidded eyes, he knew he would not have to.

"Before I give you my answer, my lady, I have one question."

"Ask."

"Will you stop me from doing what pleases you?"

Sir Jamie's confidence that he could pleasure the sorceress had been growing, and he felt sure the price could be paid. So long as she didn't cheat. If she kept him from exploring what excited her, as she surely did to her slaves, then there would be no point in trying, he would be trying forever, just like the men in the cages. The rich laughter of the sorceress rang throughout the hall.

"You are much more intelligent than most of the men who come to me. Perhaps you will be one of the few to claim a favor of me."

It wasn't an answer, but he knew it was implied. She would let him do as he wished. When she reclined back onto the throne, Sir Jamie rose onto his hands and knees and crawled to her side. She opened her legs wide, and he knew she expected him to dive into her hot pussy. Instead, he began to stroke her soft, firm legs, tracing the pattern of tattooed runes with feathery fingertips.

"My Lady is so strong, she makes me feel powerless in her presence. She has conquered so many men, brought us to our knees. There isn't a man alive who could resist you. Kings, wise men, they are all your slaves for the taking."

Between his impassioned whispers, he kissed and nibbled her legs until he reached her slender ankles. His lips continued to slide over the thin skin while his hands gently rubbed and massaged her feet, sliding his fingers between her toes, missing not an inch of her. At first he could feel her tense, her toes curling as the nearly tickling sensations assaulted her. Then she began to relax, enjoying the pleasure of his nimble fingers caressing her sensitive arch and toes. When he finished with one foot, he began on the other side, starting at the top of her thighs and teasing his way down to her foot again. The sorceress began to breathe more deeply, anticipating the erotic massage to come. This time, when her legs were limp and her head lolled backwards as she enjoyed his fingers dancing across her instep, he didn't release her foot, but instead, trailed his kisses from her ankle down to where his fingers had rubbed, licking small circles across her instep until he reached her toes. The sudden change from fingers to mouth caused Lady Severna to gasp, her gaze falling back to him, watching his face intently as his tongue dipped into the crevice between her big and index toe. When his hot tongue caressed the sensitive skin, she gasped, her toes wiggling in surprise. He continued down the line until he'd reached the tiny pinky toe. He gazed up into her eyes, watching her tits heave with her panting breaths, then took the toe into his mouth and sucked, swirling his tongue on the underside of the digit. The sorceress nearly pulled her foot from him, but he wrapped one strong hand around her ankle and held her gently, but firmly still. He could feel her body trembling as he went from toe to toe, sucking and nibbling while his hands caressed her ankles and calves. When he switched to the other foot, she was moaning and writhing in the pillows of her throne. Trailing kisses back up her legs, he began to whisper again.

"You make my cock ache for you mistress. I wish I could feel your mouth on my body, but I fear you. You could destroy me with a single word, or bring me pleasure or pain with another. I want you to fuck me until I scream for mercy, but I know I am unworthy of your affection. I hope my pitiful attempts to pleasure you give you satisfaction. Let me worship your body, I am your slave."

His whispered rant came to a close as his hands reached her ass cheeks and spread her wide. Lady Severna expected him to lick her pussy now, and he could see her clit was throbbing, aching for it. She'd already soaked herself with her juices and they were running down the crack of her ass. Instead of going for her throbbing pussy, he leaned lower and began to lick her juices from the rim of her asshole. The sorceress cried out in pleasure and grabbed his head, unable to maintain her relaxed posture any longer. She held his head between her thighs while his tongue swirled around the entrance to her ass and the sensitive skin between it and her pussy. Her pulsing cunt let down more juices as she began to grind into his face. Taking his cue from her increasing pleasure, he thrust his tongue deeply into her tight asshole, grateful that the sorceress was not only covered in her musky juices, but also appeared to have excellent hygiene. She was moaning and thrashing wildly, her fingernails digging painfully into his scalp, but Sir Jamie continued his assault of her ass until she yanked his head upwards towards her pussy.

"Lick my cunt, slave, now!"

"Yes my mistress."

Dutifully, Sir Jamie licked the folds of her soaked pussy, delving into the folds but completely ignoring her clit. The tiny nub was thrusting proudly from its hood, straining towards his lips. Instead of giving her the satisfaction he knew she had asked for, he continued to tease her, sliding one finger into her ass and another into her pussy while he tongued her. The slow thrusting of his fingers and the maddening dance of his tongue was nearly putting the sorceress over the edge. He could feel her cunt begin to quiver and grip his finger, so he slid yet another into her tight sheath. A strangled gasp escaped as her whole body arched into his slowly pumping fingers.

"Suck my clit, you worthless man! Suck it! Suck it!"

"But mistress, I am unworthy of your gorgeous clit."

"You do as I tell you to slave, now wrap your lips around my clit until I squirt on your face!"

"Yes my mistress."

Sir Jamie flicked her throbbing clit with his tongue, eliciting a scream of pleasure from Lady Severna, before finally taking the tight bud into his mouth and swirling his tongue around its length. He changed up his hands, sliding three fingers into her shuddering pussy and two fingers from the other hand slipped inside her asshole. Alternating his rhythm, he finger fucked both holes while delicately tonguing and sucking her engorged clit. It was a mere minute before the sensations built to a peak, and the sorceress splashed cum onto his chin and face. He didn't stop, however, and she rode the orgasm for a full thirty seconds before finally slumping against the throne, panting. He could feel her still trembling against his fingers, and it was then that Jamie decided he needed to show the sorceress who was in charge. He had fulfilled his end of the bargain, bringing her pleasure, and now he would take his own.

Lady Severna gasped in surprise as Sir Jamie's body covered hers and his hard cock slipped up her asshole. She had barely a moment to register the change in him before he began to thrust into her sensitized hole, one hand reaching down to fuck her pussy with his fingers and rub her pulsating clit with his thumb. In spite of the role reversal, her earlier arousal left the sorceress intensely sensitive, and she arched her body into his pounding cock, moaning and begging.

"Fuck me, oh, fuck me, yes! More! Harder, yes, harder! Ah!"

Sir Jamie obliged, slamming his cock deeply into her ass until she came a second time, her body squeezing him so tightly he could barely continue his thrusts.

"Come in my ass, come in my ass!"

Jamie roared in pleasure as his cock burst, shooting his jizz deeply into her smasming hole. Leaning down, placing both hands on either side of her head, Sir Jamie stared hard into the sorceress's pleasure heavy eyes, his cock still buried in her hot body. The nearly white irises stared back and he saw her smile wickedly, nearly purring with delight.

"You would make an excellent slave, sir knight."

Jamie roughly pulled his cock out of her asshole and thrust it back again, causing the sorceress to shout in surprise.

"I will make a better king, my lady."

Sighing with disappointment, she nodded her head and shoved him from her body. He stood before the throne again, with his clothes returned.

"You will indeed become a great king, sir knight. There are few men who can be both dominant and submissive. Your willingness to humble yourself to me proves you worthy of my assistance, and your arrogance in taking your own pleasure from me proves your worthy of a kingdom. Give me your sword."

Sir Jamie unsheathed his broadsword and handed it hilt first to the Lady Severna. She snapped her fingers and the door to one of her cages swung open.

"Come, slave, let us see if you can finally be of some use to me."

The man dragged his feet, watching his mistress warily as he approached her, his chain rattling with each tentative step. When he finally knelt before her feet, the sorceress smiled down at him, her pupils dilating as she lifted the sword high and thrust it into his chest, chanting an incantation in some demon language. When he'd realized what she intended, Jamie had taken a step forward to stop her, but it was too late. As she lifted the sword from the man's body, blood gushed like a fountain to soak her legs and cunt. The man fell to the floor, clutching his flowing wound, and a gurgling laugh escaped his lips. Sir Jamie no longer felt sorry for the man. This was a release. The other slave stared with longing at the blood soaked body, as the sorceress handed Jamie the dripping blade.

"Do not wash it, and it will pierce the skin of the dragon where other blades have not."

"My thanks mistress."

"Do not thank me just yet, sir knight. One day I may call upon your new kingdom. Such talent as yours will not be easily forgotten."

Sir Jamie shuddered and hoped she was wrong, and he was forgotten. The sorceress snapped her fingers again and the second cage door swung wide. As Jamie turned and walked down the hallway, he could hear the slurping of the slave licking his mistress's pussy clean of the other man's blood. He left quickly, eager to win his kingdom, and claim a softer, more gentle woman for his own.

Thinking of that demeaning experience, Jamie gripped his prize princess tighter to his naked body and thanked his lucky stars. She was perfection, meek and pliant, and she came with a whole kingdom. Hearing someone calling his name from the courtyard below, he realized that Stephen had come to see if he'd survived. Sir Jamie gently kissed the sleeping Rosella and donned his clothes. Leaving her to her rest, he climbed down the tower to make arrangements with his servant for beginning his new reign as king.

LaSalia
LaSalia
433 Followers
12