The Sleeping Princess Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Although Jamie had made love to her before, Rosella was now his wife. It changed their relationship just a little. Before, he had to tiptoe around her, hoping to stay in her good graces in case she backed out of the wedding, although he never truly feared that. Now, he thought, he could let down his guard entirely. Smiling at that thought, he took a deep drought of the excellent wine from the cellars. A few bottles had soured, but most were merely stronger for their age.

The men were all drinking heartily, except the few old timers who had agreed to stay sober and man the battlements. With the drawbridge up, there was little to worry about, but just in case, someone would be alert.

The small feast was picked clean. There would be nothing more than broth from the bones for breakfast in the morning. When everyone had their fill, the men began to chant raucously. They had been making ribald comments throughout dinner, causing Rosella to blush deeply and Jamie to start eyeing his new wife with an appreciative eye. He'd consumed much more wine than he was used to, and when they took up the chant, he was more than willing to oblige.

"Bed, bed, bed, bed!"

Jamie lifted a squealing Rosella in his arms and shouted to his men, forgetting that his new wife couldn't understand him.

"Think it's time to bed the bride, boys!"

They responded with cheers and followed him as he strode quickly up the stairs to her tower bedroom. A few quick men grabbed at her gown, ripping off the sleeves and skirt, each hoping to get a large piece of the "lucky" material. They would wear it as a badge of loyalty to their lady until they found a girl to marry themselves. A few of the men already had someone in mind, and tried the hardest to rip her gown.

The light material was thin to begin with, and old. It had fit her because it was hidden away in a box, but the years had not made it stronger. By the time Jamie reached the bed, Rosella was trembling, her eyes wide with fear as she stood in a torn shift in front of nearly twenty men.

The knights were all staring at his bride. She was gorgeous. Jamie struggled to pull of his own clothes, and his men laughed when they saw his raging erection.

"Don't slay the poor lass with that weapon my lord!"

"Not much he can do, she'll be bloody no matter how gentle his is, I reckon!"

Jamie, uncaring of his nudity, turned to his knights and winked.

"No men, no blood tonight. I had my lovely princess yesterday, when I first woke her up!"

The men exploded in laughter, clapping him on the back as he ripped the coverlet off to show them the bloodied sheets.

"Eager for her king, was she?"

Jamie turned his back to the men and advanced on Rosella. She was cowering near the head of the bed and scrambled on top of it as he approached. The men cheered, watching as he grabbed one of her ankles and pulled her towards him. She screamed in fright. Rosella realized that he was drunk, and that this time would not be like the previous, loving encounters they had. She didn't think he would do such a thing if he were sober, but it didn't do her any good to wonder about it.

Rosella had drunk her fair share of wine as well, and since she'd been picking at the food, her own head was more than a little tipsy. She gasped in surprise, then pleasure when his body covered hers and his tongue bathed a perky nipple. She tried to wiggle away, but she was uncoordinated and unable to match Jamie's drink emboldened strength.

The knights were all still throwing jeers at their new king, giving him tips. When a man told him to kiss her, he locked his lips to hers and kissed her with demanding passion, invading her mouth with his tongue. When another man told her to pinch her nipples, he rolled the tight buds in his fingers while his mouth continued to assault her. She tried to push his hands away as the pleasure was causing her to grow wet in front of all of these rough men. He took her hands in one of his and lifted them above her head, holding her firmly.

Finally, a particularly drunk young man pulled his cock out of his trousers and began to stroke himself. That seemed to be the signal for the others to follow suit. Their grunting and groaning was a strange accompaniment to the royal bedding.

Jamie was enjoying having his wife in front of his men. She was a goddess and she belonged to him alone, they could only dream of her, and many probably would after tonight. He knew most of these crude men knew nothing about pleasuring a woman, especially after their instructions. He decided he'd show them how a king truly pleased his queen.

Rosella was writhing against her husband as he kissed her and rolled her sensitive nipples. Eventually he left her mouth to suckle the tender flesh. When he released her arms, she was past fighting him. Her skin was on fire with her embarrassed blushes, but it only seemed to fuel his desire. She felt his mouth lick and suck a trail down her body until suddenly he thrust her legs apart and nibbled the inside of her knee.

Rosella arched into his kisses, her body growing more and more wild by the minute. The wine was beginning to lower her inhibitions as well as the drugging feeling of his mouth and hands on her body. When he licked her silky clit she buried her fingers into his raven hair and screamed in ecstasy.

Some of the men came the second she screamed. They stared in rapt fascination as their queen held the king's face between her legs, her body shuddering and arching into him. When she began to calm, he rose up onto his hands and positioned his cock at her creamy entrance. The men took up a new cheer as they watched their king claim his bride.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!"

Jamie thrust into her hot pussy and began to immediately match his rhythm to the men's chanting. It was slow, at first, and Rosella clung fast to his shoulders, her swollen lips gripping his cock tightly as her pleasure began to build a second time. Then the men realized he was matching their speed and began to chant faster and louder. Jamie quickly adjusted, thrusting harder and faster into her quivering sheath.

The men were stroking themselves faster as well. Rosella had her eyes closed shut, trying to block it all out, but she couldn't close her ears. Jamie loved how her creamy white flesh was mottled with the red blush and suddenly decided the other men would love it too. He rolled them on the bed so that she was on top of him and pushed her to straddle his cock, riding him.

Rosella's eyes popped open in surprise and dismay. Her hands tried to pry Jamie's fingers from her hips as he lifted her up and down, grinding her onto his cock. It did little good, however, and only served to show off her large breasts as they bounced with his rough thrusts.

When she gave up, he released one hand and began to rub her clit while continuing to grind her against his shaft. Rosella closed her eyes again and gave herself over to the pleasure, arching her body so that her long hair spilled down onto his legs. She'd worn it loose for the wedding and her tiara was still woven tightly to her head. She felt her body growing tighter and began to grind her hips on her own in short jerky movements, riding her king like he was some wild horse needing to be tamed. But she was the one who appeared wild as she began to moan and shout his name over and over.

"Jamie, Jamie! My king, my love, ooooh! Yes! Yes, YES!"

Jamie felt her explode, her pussy gripping him tightly. He clamped her hips down so that she wouldn't push him out and kept lightly rubbing her throbbing clit. She screamed as she peaked and he roared his own pleasure as he gushed his hot seed into her body. The few men who hadn't already spilled let their jizz loose onto the floor, cheering mightily for the royal couple.

When Rosella collapsed onto the bed, the men realized the show was over and slowly filled out, going to the great hall to find a warm spot on the tables. One kind knight retrieved the coverlet and laid it on the exhausted couple. Jamie was already snoring, the drink having caught up to him. Rosella watched the man warily, but he did little more than wink at her, then light the brazier before leaving. She clutched the blanket to her body and snuggled against her husband's warmth.

Rosella was conflicted. This was by far the most embarrassing moment of her life. It was also one of the most important. She knew some royal members had witnesses to their union. She vaguely remembered the Friar leering at her from the doorway. No one could ever argue that Jamie was not the rightful king, that he hadn't claimed her fully. She only wished it hadn't been so... so... spectacular. She felt she'd behave wantonly, and very unladylike. Hopefully everyone would still respect her in the morning.

If not... Well, she didn't really want to think about that.