The Sleeping Princess Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

King Jamie watched warily as his wife pushed herself up so that she could meet his gaze. He was expecting more anger, disbelief even, but what he saw in her bright green eyes was unexpected. He couldn't quite place it. It looked similar to when she was consumed with passion, writhing beneath him, except he knew she was fully spent. Although the strange fire in her eyes was unfamiliar to him, he knew it held no more malice. Unbelievably, she'd forgiven him.

He knew he was right when she took his face in her hands and kissed him gently on the lips, then sagged against him. He held her tightly, his mind whirling with confusion. She felt so good against his naked body. Never before had he wanted to just lie in a woman's embrace, but he couldn't bring himself to push her away just yet. This woman, his queen, who now carried his child and heir, she made him feel something he hadn't felt in years: peace.

Neither the king nor the queen was aware that their argument had spawned a swirling storm cloud that covered the whole of Ilstoria. The people huddled in their homes as the sky darkened, certain that the curse on the princess had returned. All were surprised when the storm dispersed as suddenly as it came, bright sunlight bathing the kingdom fully for the first time in over a century. Jamie's man, Stephen, watched in awe as the vines that had begun slithering up the walls went up in a puff of smoke instead of sinking down into the ground, ready to sprout anew. It looked as if the curse had finally been lifted once and for all.

Meanwhile, in her mountain palace, the sorceress Severna wrapped her fingers tightly around the neck of the man she was riding. Grinding down onto his rigid shaft she reveled as she watched his lips turn blue and his eyes bulge as she robbed him of air. His hands and legs were chained and he was powerless to stop her as she killed him. Just before his body gave out, the sorceress felt his cock explode, sending her own body into a spiral of pleasure as she felt his life force draining into her own body.

She held her fingers tightly against his throat for a minute longer. Then, leaning down to place her own lips over his, she breathed into him once, twice, thrice. He gasped, his eyes flying open as he was brought back from the brink of death. The wretched hopelessness in his eyes nearly brought her to orgasm again. When he'd felt himself dying he'd prayed that this time he would be able to slip away into the peace of death. But no, as with every slave, she kept him just barely alive so that she could suck the years from his life, and thereby extend her own.

Although the man appeared to be in his early twenties he was nearly fifty years old. Each year he would have aged was taken from him, maintaining his youthful appearance on the outside, but still bringing him that much closer to death on the inside. Most of her slaves lived to be in their eighties before the spell stopped working and the slave finally died in a wrenching spasm of orgasm, his heart giving out, unable to be revived.

Lady Severna waved her hands dismissively and the man's chains pulled him back against the wall. She ascended to her throne, her lithe, ebony body drawing the unwilling gazes of the other slaves. Reveling in the complete control, she decided it was time to check in on the last man who'd come to visit her, the one who'd managed to escape.

Her slaves shuddered in fear as she began to chant in an ancient tongue that none of them knew. The whirling cloud that grew before her shimmered, showing the castle of Ilstoria, closing in on the tower room where she saw the new king as he raped his queen.

She watched with glee as the sky darkened and the thorny vines crawled over the stone walls. It seemed the insatiable new king would fall to her soon. When the curse overtook the young queen for the second time it would imprison him and his men in the castle, where she would make the offer of death or servitude. They always chose to serve her, never truly understanding what it would mean.

Lady Severna snapped her fingers and one of her slaves appeared to begin licking her cum spattered cunt as she enjoyed watching the domination of the Ilstorian queen. She hated that family. The old king had come to her to beg for an heir. His pathetic little wife had lost five babes and the idiot refused to annul their marriage and find a better queen. He believed he was in love with her.

Bah! Love. She decided to test their love by granting them their fondest wish. She gave him a magic potion that increased the queen's ability to keep a babe in her womb. In exchange, before the child reached marriageable age, the king would have to bring the queen to the castle so that she could watch him as he pleasured the sorceress and pledged the rest of his life to her service. If he failed, then the child would die.

The king gave the potion to the queen, explaining the price. She flat out refused, preferring to remain barren rather than sacrifice her beloved husband. However, the king knew how badly she wanted a child, so he slipped the potion into her wine and 9 months later she delivered a healthy baby girl. Suspecting what had been done the queen snuck away to Lady Severna's palace.

When the queen came to beg for the life of her beloved husband Lady Severna was surprised. Both king and queen had now made extravagant, selfless promises in order to please their spouse. Lady Severna thought that this provided the perfect opportunity to extort them both. She promised the queen that her husband would remain with her if she promised to bring their daughter to Lady Severna to become her pupil in the dark arts.

The queen couldn't agree. She loved her tiny daughter just as much as her husband. Sensing that if something wasn't done soon then both her husband and her daughter would be lost to her, the queen spent the next 18 years consulting with wizards, mages and sorcerers for a way to foil the bargain her husband had struck.

Finally, one wise wizard came up with a solution. He brought together a convention of the greatest wizards who then used their magic to alter the spell. The child would merely sleep, instead of die, when she reached marriageable age. The magical sleep would be broken once her true love arrived to claim her with a kiss. How perfect, that they hinged everything on love, when love was a sham!

The king and queen had promised everything they had to the wizards. The group of old men was more than happy for a chance to thwart the most powerful sorceress alive. Of course, they underestimated her. Although their magic was able to alter the spell, Lady Severna got the last laugh. She sent one of her slaves, in the shape of a dragon, to lay waste to the kingdom, driving everyone from its borders, eating the old wizards, and creating a forest of thorns too thick to break through without magical aid. The king and queen spent the rest of their years in exile, meeting death without ever seeing their young daughter again.

The change in the spell actually suited Lady Severna even better than before, since it drew in many more men she could then enslave. When Sir Jamie arrived and was able to wake the princess she figured this was the perfect opportunity to get her final revenge. Someone owed her a new apprentice, and Sir Jamie appeared cruel and power hungry enough to sell his child to her. Now that the girl had seen that love wasn't in her future, and likely conceived, she would go to them and make the deal, completely destroying the Ilstorian queen through denying her both love and her firstborn child.

Lady Severna had almost reached her peak as she fantasized about the misery she would inflict upon the daughter of her enemy when something unexpected happened. Jamie began to babble some rubbish about his parents and not believing in love. Lady Severna thought it would simply be another blow to the young queen, but instead, she watched as the last tendrils of her curse disappeared.

"No..."

The sorceress shoved her slave's head from her body, leaning towards the shimmering cloud. As she watched with growing fury she saw the new queen kiss her husband. It was a kiss of pure, true love. In spite of his abuses, the damn fool of a girl had fallen in love with him, and with her love, broke the spell. It didn't matter that Jamie still didn't love her, it only took one of them to fulfill the magic.

Lady Severna screamed in frustration, her anger shooting hot sparks out of her fingers that zapped the chains of every male slave in the palace. The men screamed in chorus with her as their bodies were wracked with pain.

The sorceress cloaked her body in magic and called for her chariot. Six men arrived and harnessed themselves to the polls. Lady Severna alighted into the seat and cracked her whip across their bare backs. The men broke into a run, swiftly pulling her out the gate, through the forest, and down the road towards the kingdom of Ilstoria.

12