The Sleepover Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
samslam
samslam
12,947 Followers

"I'm getting in my car now," Kristina says. "See you in a few minutes."

"Bye." I toss the phone onto the nightstand and lay flat on top of my sister. "How do you want to play this?" I ask. She looks at me a long time before she answers.

"I'm not sure I can initiate this, Brandon," she finally says. "I want you to make this happen for me." I lightly kiss her lips.

"Okay, Sis," I say, gently rocking my cock in and out of her pussy. "We'll just savor this nice feeling without using up all of our energy."

"Sounds nice," she says, wrapping her arms around my neck and pushing her tongue into my mouth.

Which is almost exactly how Kristina finds us a few minutes later.

"I got here as soon as I could," Kristina says, pulling her top over her head and revealing that she isn't wearing a bra.

"We're glad you're here," I say. "Lauren and I were just talking about how we can give you the biggest orgasm you've ever had."

"I like the sound of that," she says excitedly, as she pulls her shorts and panties off. "What do I have to do?" This is going to be easier than I thought.

"Just lie down on the bed," I say, pulling my cock from Lauren's pussy. "We'll do the rest." I move off of my sister and nudge her to move over and give Kristina room.

"Sensory overload is something we haven't talked about before," I say. Of course we haven't talked about it because I just made it up. Kristina nods in agreement. Lauren is also listening intently.

"So far, I've either been kissing you, sucking your breasts or eating your pussy," I explain. "I've only got one mouth so I've started with your lips and worked my way down your body." I look at both girls to see if they are still with me. They nod again so I continue.

"But I've been thinking," I pause for effect. "Since there are three of us there is no reason we can't add more stimulation... like you guys do with me. When you are both working on me it is the most incredible feeling ever." I stop to let what I'm suggesting sink in. Lauren is already tuned in and it only takes Kristina a few seconds to catch on.

"I mean, sure, if Lauren..." her voice trails off as she looks at Lauren. Lauren is smiling and nodding at her best friend. Fuck yes! Watching them eat each other is going to be another wet dream come true. I caution myself to take it slowly and let them get used to the idea in stages.

"Good. Why don't we start with you two kissing while I start down here," I ask, spreading Kristina's legs apart without waiting for a response.

Lauren slides over next to her friend and they stare in each other's eyes for a few minutes before either one moves. Lauren initiates the kiss, slowly moving her lips towards Kristina's mouth. Just as their lips meet, I start licking Kristina's pussy lips.

"Oooo," Kristina moans into Lauren's mouth and the kiss takes a more passionate turn. As the kiss heat up, Lauren moves her hand onto Kristina's chest and starts caressing her small mounds. I keep watching them as I attack Kristina's pussy with my tongue.

"Ohh, you were so right!" Kristina sighs, breaking the kiss with Lauren. "This is unbelievable!" Lauren tweaks her nipples, stretching them out from her nearly flat tits as she pushes her tongue back into her mouth. I move my mouth to her clit and push two fingers into her juicy pussy.

"Mmmph!" she whimpers into Lauren's mouth. She's humping her pussy against my face and I can feel her getting close. Now's the time to make my move when she is so aroused she won't care who's mouth is where.

"Time to switch places, Sis," I say like it was the most natural thing in the world. Lauren gives me an incredulous look but I move out from between Kristina's legs and nod for her to take my place. She glances at Kristina, and is surprised at her reaction.

"Just hurry!" Kristina says, anxious for her fiery pussy to get the attention it desperately needs. Lauren scurries down the bed and positions herself between her friend's thighs. She gives me one more look and then stares lustfully at probably the first pussy she's ever seen this close.

I snuggle up to Kristina's side and suck her closest nipple into my mouth as Lauren tentatively starts licking her pussy. Kristina grabs Lauren's hair and pulls her face tightly against her sweltering pussy, humping frantically against Lauren's mouth.

"Finger fuck her and suck her clit," I suggest as I move to Kristina's other nipple.

"Yeah, Lauren! My clit! Suck my fucking clit!" Kristina begs as I tease her nipple with my teeth and watch my sister eat her juicy cunt. Damn! I can't wait until they trade places. I really want to see Kristina go down on Lauren.

Lauren is really into it now; pumping her fingers in and out of Kristina's cunt as she slurps pussy juice and teases her clit. Kristina is almost out of control as I move up and push my tongue into her mouth. My hands are all over her tits, pinching and tweaking her nipples as my tongue ravishes her mouth.

"Mmmph! Mmmph! Mmmph!" Kristina moans around my tongue as she bucks against Lauren's oral machinations. "OHHHHH FUUUUCK!" Kristina cries, breaking the kiss and jerkily thrashing around on the bed as Lauren drives her into a state of orgasmic convulsions. Kristina pushes me away and grabs Lauren's hair with both hands, pulling her tightly against her pulsating pussy.

"OHMYGOD!" Kristina cries, as she releases Lauren's hair and collapses back on the bed. Lauren sucks in a deep breath and then dives back into Kristina's pussy, lapping up her steadily flowing juices like a hungry cat.

My cock is rock hard as I watch my sister slurping the savory pussy sauce. When she smiles at me, her mouth is completely covered in Kristina's juices. With her eyes on me, she slowly runs her tongue all around her lips, making an erotic show of licking Kristina's taste from her lips. Damn!

My cock is aching and I'm grinning from ear to ear as she starts kissing her way up Kristina's body. Stretching out over her, with her tits mashing into Kristina's chest, they lock eyes for a fraction of a second before Lauren pushes her tongue into her best friend's mouth.

I just lean back and watch their sensual kiss, knowing that Kristina is getting a taste of her own flavor from Lauren's tongue. The kiss lingers as their bodies gently rock against each other and they emit barely audible yearnings into each other's mouth. This is the most erotic thing I have ever seen.

"Oh God!" Kristina whispers as they break the kiss. "That was the best!"

"Better than me?" I ask in mock indignation.

"Different," Kristina smiles. "But you're the best guy I ever had."

"I'm the only guy," I laugh as Kristina shrugs with mock innocence.

"A girl knows what a girl likes," Lauren teases, rolling off her friend to give me a quick kiss.

"Well in that case, now that it's Lauren's turn, maybe you better take the bottom and I'll take the top." I say to Kristina. She looks at me wide-eyed and hesitant.

"Um... okay," she says cautiously.

"It's okay," Lauren says. "You don't have to." Looking at me she adds, "In fact, I think someone else might need attention more than I do."

"I didn't mean I didn't want to," Kristina blurts out. "I've just never done anything like that before."

"Neither had I until just now," Lauren smiles, reaching for my cock and wrapping her hand around the shaft.

"Maybe we could do one of those... um... what do they call it? Daisy chains? Where we all do each other." Kristina suggests.

"How do you know about that?" I ask.

"I was a virgin, not a recluse, Brandon," she says laughing. "I could eat Lauren while she sucks you and you... um... could eat me again... although I'm pretty spent."

"We could just do the first two," Lauren offers. "How's the best way to do that?" she asks, looking at me.

"A first for me too, Sis," I shrug, although I've seen it many times on the Internet. "If I lie down and you kneel over me... and then," I hesitate, trying to think how this will work.

"You could straddle my face!" Kristina says. We shift around on the bed. I scoot up against the headboard while Lauren kneels between my legs. She has to turn kind of sideways for Kristina to lie face up between her legs.

When we're all in position, Lauren lowers her lips around my cock as she tries to spread her legs wide enough for her pussy to meet Kristina's mouth. It doesn't work as smoothly as they make it look online. We shift around and try it lying on our sides almost like the daisy chain Kristina first mentioned.

"I think we're trying too hard," I finally say. "Why don't I just fuck Kristina while she eats you," I say to Lauren.

"I like that idea!" Kristina says as she pushes Lauren onto her back and gets in position between her legs. Kneeling with her ass up towards me, she lowers her face to Lauren's splayed open pussy.

"This is better," Lauren sighs, lying back while Kristina licks her pussy lips. I align my cock with Kristina's exposed cunt and rub the head around her slick lips before plunging in balls deep in one motion.

"Mmmmph!" Kristina moans into Lauren's pussy as I grab her hips and pump my aching cock into her tight, little snatch. This is the sexiest fucking thing I've ever done. I'm making eye contact with my sister while driving my cock into her best friend... um, well... my other sister. Lauren mouths I love you as she entangles her fingers in Kristina's hair and pulls her tightly against her crotch.

The distraction of my cock pounding Kristina's pussy seems to be keeping her from focusing sufficient attention on Lauren's cunt. I deliberately slow down to a more even pace to allow her to resume her ministrations of her best friend's pussy.

Lauren notices the difference immediately and begins humping against Kristina's mouth while vocalizing her approval.

"Oh! Fuck yeah!" Lauren cries as Kristina's mouth works it's magic on her pussy. I grit my teeth against my impending release and struggle to keep to the slower pace. Watching my sister's face contort in ecstasy is ample reward for holding myself back.

"Oh God! Kristina! I'm cumming!" Lauren cries. "Just like that! Suck my clit! Oh FUCK YEAH!" Lauren is writhing under Kristina's oral agility while I grab Kristina's hips and get ready to pummel her pussy as soon as Lauren's orgasm hits. It better be soon, I can't keep at this slow pace forever. Fuck!

"Oh! Oh! OhhhhhhhhhaaaAAAAAARRRRRRGH! FUCK MEEEEYEEE!" Lauren explodes with pleasure, convulsing spasmodically and squeezing her thighs against Kristina's ears. That's my cue and I slam deep and hard into Kristina's sweltering pussy. In no time I'm jackhammering her with my swollen cock.

"mmmMMMPHH." Kristina's muffled moans are lost between Lauren's legs. I pound her relentlessly while I watch my sister gulp air into her lungs, her luscious chest swelling with each inflation. That's it. I can't hold it back any longer. Tightening my grip on Kristina's hips, I jam my cock home spurting a shitload of cum into her overheated pussy.

"OH YEAH!" Kristina pulls her head up and screams as we hit our release points together. Lauren has the biggest smile I've ever seen as she watches our bodies jerkily contort with pleasure right in front of her.

I release her hips and Kristina falls forward onto Lauren's body, disengaging my spent cock as she settles down on top of her best friend. I collapse beside them and watch Lauren pull Kristina's face to hers for a passionate kiss. Unfuckingbelievable!

This is quite the erotic vision! Kristina is stretched out over Lauren, her small chest mashed against Lauren's luscious breasts. Lauren's legs are still spread and Kristina's body is nestled between them. Fuck! Their pussies are pressing against each other too.

"I ate your pussy," Kristina whispers. "I ate your fucking pussy!" she cries excitedly, rocking her body against Lauren's.

"Yes you did," Lauren smiles, running her hands down her friend's back. "Very well, too!"

"Really? You liked it?" Kristina responds.

"You couldn't tell?" Lauren asks, wrapping her legs around Kristina.

"Yeah, I could tell." They kiss again, much longer this time and their bodies are rocking. "I liked it too," Kristina adds quietly after breaking the kiss.

"Eating me, or me eating you?" Lauren asks with her eyebrows raised.

"Both," Kristina admits. "Does that make me a lesbian?"

"Hardly! Not with Brandon's cock in your pussy!" Lauren exclaims.

"Oh yeah," Kristina turns towards me and smiles, "I guess maybe bi then, huh?"

"Maybe," Lauren answers cryptically, glancing at me. I wonder if she's thinking of telling Kristina about her conversation with mom. I shake my head to discourage her. I don't think we want to go there just yet. They kiss some more and then Kristina reluctantly pushes herself off of Lauren.

"I better get home," she says, kissing Lauren again and then leaning over to kiss me. "This was the best!" she says as she hops off the bed and starts gathering up her clothes.

"Who would have thought?" she asks while pulling up her panties.

"Not me," I answer honestly.

"This is new to all of us," Lauren says, reaching for my semi-recovered cock. "I can't wait to suck your juices off of Brandon," Lauren smiles at Kristina.

"You slut!" Kristina laughs. "Now you're just teasing me! I wish I could spend the night," she adds while slipping her blouse on over her head.

"Me too," Lauren says as she settles between my legs and starts cleaning my cock with her tongue. "Mmmm, you taste good," she says, her eyes locked on Kristina.

"You fucking tease!" Kristina yells, bouncing on the bed and playfully pushing Lauren away from my cock. Lauren dramatically falls onto her back and spreads her legs.

"You can clean me up," Laurens says in a low sultry voice.

"Oh God!" Kristina sighs as she buries her face between Lauren's widespread thighs and noisily slurps her soggy pussy. Lauren smiles as she reaches for my cock. I know what she's thinking; we were right about Kristina.

"Mmmm," Lauren moans, stroking my cock as Kristina licks her pussy.

"I wish I didn't have to go," Kristina whines as she pulls herself up and straightens her clothing.

"You should wash your face," Lauren says as she rolls onto her stomach and then onto her knees, positioning her head near my fully recovered cock.

"I guess I better!" Kristina laughs and heads into the bathroom.

"That was amazing!" Lauren whispers as she begins licking the length of my shaft.

"No kidding!" I agree, leaning back and enjoying the warmth of her tongue.

"Gotta go!" Kristina says, waving as she covers the distance between the bathroom and the bedroom door in about two steps.

"Bye Kristina!" I yell. Lauren just waves her hand that isn't holding my spent cock. With Kristina gone, I pull my sister up on top of me and kiss her tenderly on the lips.

"You still want to do mom, don't you?" I ask.

"Yeah, especially after today," she answers. "Would you like to join us like you did with me and Kristina?" I just look at her. That's an interesting question. Do I want to fuck my mother? Could I even get it up for mom? It's so weird to even be thinking about it. But then again, remembering how hard I got when Lauren was describing her experience with mom, maybe I could.

"I don't know," I answer honestly, unsuccessfully trying to picture mom naked.

"I think you would both have fun," Lauren says. "Mom said she really got off having Dad and Mr. Andrews there."

"Yeah but it still might freak her out if it's her own son," I retort.

"What about me being her own daughter?" Lauren laughs. "Wouldn't you have thought that would have freak her out?"

"True," I answer, mulling it over. "Do you think she'd even do it with me there?"

"Who knows, I was surprised it happened with us."

"Yeah, I guess you're right," I answer, still not ready to jump into this. "Why don't we just keep the first time between the two of you... wait, it's actually the second time, isn't it?"

"Sort of... we were interrupted pretty early last time," Lauren says.

"They're both home this weekend. I'll get dad to help me fix some stuff around here on Saturday and you can have the whole day with mom," I offer.

"Really?" Lauren leans up with a huge smile on her face. "I will blow you every day if you do that!"

"You'd blow me every day anyway," I laugh, pulling her down against my body.

"You're right!" she laughs. "So what do you want?"

"Let me think about that," I tell her. Knowing several things I'd like to do but not wanting to rush my sister.

"Whatever you want," she smiles, seductively. Fuck! Now that's an offer I'll take her up on.

"Now lets see if we can get junior hard again before I have to go home." Lauren scoots down between my legs and engulfs my semi-erect cock in her warm mouth.

It works and we enjoy a long, protracted fuck, complete with deep, passionate kisses, that starts from a slow burn and eventually builds to a fiery inferno.

"Oh!... My!... God!" Lauren cries as our bodies slap together, bucking and grinding with fervent desire.

"I'm cumming!" she cries as we climax together in an urgent last minute frenzy that leaves us sweat soaked and utterly breathless. I collapse on my sister's soft breasts as our bodies shiver through the aftermath of our intense lovemaking.

"I wish you could be there with me and mom," Lauren whispers once she's caught her breath.

"Me too," I answer, removing any doubt about whether I find mom desirable.

Dad is excited that I asked him to help me around my house and we agree to get an early morning start on Saturday. We spend the day repairing cabinet doors, hanging a ceiling fan, and fixing minor plumbing problems. The ceiling fan takes longer than we thought it would because he insists we add a separate wall switch for the fan. My dad knows how to do all this stuff and I try to pay attention so I can learn too but my mind is distracted wondering how mom and Lauren are getting along.

I find out later that night, after dinner at mom and dad's house, that it went better than we had anticipated. The last time I had talked to Lauren she was still trying to decide how to approach mom. She was going back and forth between crawling in bed with her right after dad left or surprising her in her morning shower. It turns out she didn't have to do either. It seems mom was just as anxious to continue their liaison as Lauren.

Lauren had been awake since Dad left, trying to get up her nerve to crawl into bed with mom. Should she be naked or leave her sleep shirt on? What super sexy way could she wake mom up? Before she can decide, mom appears at her bedroom door.

"I'm going to take a shower." mom says, smiling seductively while posing in the doorway in a thin, sleeveless sleep top that hangs down to the middle of her thigh. "Would you like to join me?"

"Yes!" Lauren answers, jumping out of bed and pulling her sleep shirt over her head. She tosses it aside as she heads out her door, following mom down the hallway. Mom pulls her sleep top over her head as she walks, revealing her firm round ass, which she is sexily swaying for Lauren's benefit.

The shower is already running and mom steps in, holding the door open for her daughter. They stand facing each other with the spray hitting mom's back.

"You orchestrated everything so we'd have the day together didn't you?" mom asks, once again reinforcing the notion that moms always know what's going on.

"How did you know?" Lauren asks, sincerely perplexed.

"Please," mom answers, her eyebrow raised as if saying don't insult my intelligence. "First, your brother never asks your father for help and second, you have been anxiously jittering around here for days, texting and calling. It was obvious something was going on and I hoped it was this."

samslam
samslam
12,947 Followers