The Slide

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He lasted just another minute. Pulling out with a roar and twisting me flat on my back, he knee walked as the condom was stripped off and the hot head made it's way into my open, sucking mouth. A hot burst flew and filled the back of my mouth and then sprayed my chin, lips, and nose with a firehose of semen.

I had to close my eyes but felt the hot splatter as he grunted with every shot. There were eight squirts I thought later. A total emptying of his prostate and balls that left him heavily sighing an shaking that tube of flesh over my mouth.

"Fucking hell that was wunderbar. You have the tightest, warmest arse . Give me a few moments to recover. I remember, you wanted pictures."

I nodded and swallowed the cum that coated the back of my mouth. It went down in a glutinous clump. "The camera is in my backpack and I'll show you how to turn it on."

Peter brought over my backpack and I extracted the tiny mirrorless gem with the big professional lens. Turning it on, I showed him how to aim and shoot it as well as adjusting the display screen to better capture my state.

The shutter clicked and Peter laughed. "You must see yourself. The very definition of a cum slut I think."

I looked and he was right. It was probably four tablespoons of his goo spread liberally about my face. He put his semi-hard cock against my lips and shot again. "Stick your tongue out" he ordered and snapped away as I laved the head. He rubbed a globule onto the top of his cock and captured my tongue removing the salty essence.

I could see him get harder as he did it and then used his cock to painstakingly clean my face and get a picture of me swallowing the enormous collection. He became somewhat of a photo junkie right then ending with his cock in my mouth as deep as it would go and eyes upturned to the camera.

We finished and he set the camera down and shifted his focus to my cock which at first lay limp against my stomach. The hot warm mouth changed that fast and I grew steely hard in moments. His fingers slid between my legs and unerringly found the greasy, opened hole.

Two fingers slid in tightly and stroked inside which shot a curious itching warmth from ass and balls up to the tip of my cock ensconced in his sucking mouth. My hips lurched up wanting more and my legs moved involuntarily as I keened at the sensation. It was the best blowjob I'd ever had.

It didn't last long however. It felt like my lower half turned inside out in an attempt to eject every bit of semen from my body and Peter took it in his mouth as I jerked and spasmed in his clutches. He pulled off when I stopped moving which was good because it felt like every nerve in my body concentrated in my cock. Sliding upwards he grabbed me in embrace and kissed me fiercely. His tongue probing my lips and pushing between them. The taste of my own cum subtly different than his.

My mouth opened further. Relieving him of the huge load I had shot and I swallowed in defense. The creamy leavings coating everything. I could feel him hard again against my leg by then as he pulled back from the embrace. "Kneel up so I can add lube." I rolled slowly to my stomach and then brought my knees up for his inspection. He spread my hole and poured lube in the opening and then I heard another condom wrapper being torn open. There was a squirt of lube and I could see back between my legs as he rubbed it on to his cock in wet strokes.

The bed moved as he slid behind me and poised at my entrance. This time Peter was able to get inside. It was tighter than on my side but the previous fucking loosened my hole to allow it. He popped in past the ring and with a grip of my hips hilted himself deep inside as I arched back from the different penetration. His balls came forward and hit mine with a wet slap.

"Ahh, such a tight fit. Such a good tight fuck" he moaned with pleasure as I tentatively rotated my hips back to exercise some control that wasn't there previously. I was still sore and my anus felt like a stretched rubber band but I was taking him deep into my body.

"Work that arse just like that. You're a natural bottom. Does your camera do video too? You must see the way your hole clings to my cock as I fuck it."

"Yea it does." He dismounted and there were a tingling as my hole tried to compress around the rod that was no longer there. He handed me the camera and I showed how to switch between modes.

"Hold yourself open a while." he said while slotting himself back into position. The camera shutter clicked and then the round head found my indented pucker and pushed in until I could feel his ballsack touch mine and pause. Then it pulled back out and I squirmed at the sensation of it flowing past my ring. Back and forth it went with the reversal being a unique feeling in itself.

Peter pulled out all the way a couple of times just to watch my hole shrink and contort in search of the flesh that split it. Watching his cock then ford it's way back in was fascinating in it's own right. He paused a second and handed me the camera. "If you can replay it watch yourself be buggered while I give the fucking you need."

Leaning up a bit I pressed play and watched as the tiny screen filled with the joining. My pink, reddened, glistening flesh moved with him. The rippling of my ass as his thighs hit, the full stretched ring, the occasional temporary gape as he pulled out.

This time took a lot longer and he fucked me in long strokes for quite a while. Peter's hand snaked around and grabbed my hardening cock in a lube slicked hand. "You need to learn to come with a cock in your arse. That's something a perfect bottom does. " He jacked me hard while edging my knees further apart and coming down more from the top.

The angle change caused him to rub harder against my interior and I felt the burst of tingling that went through my balls to the head of my cock. "Oh god, oh god" I wailed. "Keep doing that."

My whole lower half vibrated with what almost felt like an itch. An extremely pleasurable itch that built and rose in my ball sack. "Come for me Steven. Come on my cock like a little slut. Finish like the slutty bitch you want to be."

I think the words put me over the edge and my stimulated balls rose up and dumped their contents as I cried out. Peter cupped the top and I shot rope after rope into his hand as he paused fully mounted to let my spasming anus contract around him.

He let me rest for a little while but then pushed me flat on my stomach still hilted. He ground in. My ass rubbing against his stomach as he rode up and licked the back of my neck. His cum containing hand reached up as thrust into me and forced my own cum against my lips. "Lick it up. Remember the taste and savor the feeling of warm cum in you." The hand was additional leverage to the constant fucking that forced my cheeks wide at full entry.

I was spent after licking him clean and he sped up until a few minutes later he pulled out and the condom dropped with a splat on the hardwood floor. There were about two strokes between my cheeks before the warm, then cooling splat of his seed shot onto my back in a stream.

Peter settled back down and remained in contact. His cock fit leaking between my cheeks as we both recovered. He whispered at the back of my head. "I love how you take my cock. We should rest now a while. How much more time do you have? I think I can manage one more time with a break. We can have a drink and rest."

I reached for my watch. We had been at it a little over an hour and I needed to be home before noon to keep up my alibi. "I have another hour maybe and I need a shower too." I stunk of lube, cum, and sweat along with that peculiar musk that only came from men.

"Would you like wine, beer, a soft drink?"

"Wine I think."

"Coming up but first we must clean up. More cum to help you acquire the taste. I love the idea of training an excellent bottom such as yourself to crave it. It would be a shame if you didn't." I didn't object and he crawled up and I felt the scraping of the drying seed from my crack and back. He tugged me over and presented his soft cock to my lips as sucked him clean and swallowed. He gave a twitch but pulled out as I lay back with the new juices mixing with some new saliva.

I must have dozed a bit and awoke to a warm towel wiping away the sweat and sex juices I had acquired. If I was a cat I would have been purring. The soft swipe of the moist towel against my skin, the emptiness of my balls, and the relaxed muscles of my whole body. Especially my lower body with its tingling and pleasant ache.

"There's wine on the nightstand." I grabbed one of the flutes and tasted the light and tart Riesling. Peter raised his glass in a toast. "To new friends. With many enjoyable benefits." We clinked glasses and we drank completely naked, comfortable in our skin. He topped off my glass and then sat back against the headboard, his cock lolling against his open thighs.

"Finish up, I think I should have you one more time before we send you on your way well fucked." He dipped a finger in the wine and dripped it on his cock. He motioned me over and I downed my remaining wine and moved my head to his lap. His soft cock lay in my mouth as my head rested in his lap and he stroked my temple.

I gently sucked. Like a baby at a teat. The taste of wine quickly went away and I smelled his musk as I deeply inhaled. He gently pushed me away. "Lick my balls now" and slid down slightly and opened his legs further.

The wrinkled orbs sat loosely in their hairless sack and my tongue met them with a groan from Peter. I washed them with my tongue and he pushed my head lower to the backside of them and then further. I could lick his taint I guess but didn't have any particular desire to rim. It just wasn't something I was interested in. He moaned and squirmed as I tongued that area beneath his balls which rested on my cheek. I did it several minutes before moving up again and taking his now hard cock as deep as I could.

I pulled up. "You seem ready to fuck again. I want your cock up me one more time before I have to leave. Any way you want me."

"Get on your back and pull your legs back. I want to see your face while I fuck you." I rolled over and pulled my knees back to my chest. Peter put a hard pillow beneath my hips and rubbed new lube on my hole and his condom covered cock.

He went in pretty easily as my thoroughly fucked hole accepted the penetration with just a twinge. The position allowed room and the bottom of my ass touched his thighs as he mounted me. The body contact at our joining was full. Every last bit of that hard cock fit deeply as he plunged in and out and I savored that pause where his sack tapped my ass and pelvis touched to my balls. He was grunting in exertion and his face contorted with every thrust.

My hole was sloppy with lube now and there were wet slaps as our flesh met. He pulled my legs straight up so my ankles went just past his shoulders and his hands gripped my upper thighs. Using them to pull into every pounding hip thrust and the thought crossed my mind that this was truly getting fucked. And I loved it. The raw power expanding my hole and owning it. The wet slurp of withdrawal and slap of balls and thighs. I reached down and tugged at my newly expanding erection. I was getting hard from getting fucked and I reveled in it.

"Yes, get hard again Steve. We'll finish at the same time." I think he was getting tired though and moved my legs to the side before spooning behind and resuming with a slow fuck that punched again at my wakening prostate. His hand came around as he gently fucked up into me. His hand stroking and tugging.

He lips were at the back of my neck and I turned to watch him. I can't say I'm much for kissing but when he moved his lips to mine I didn't move away. His tongue thickly invaded my mouth as the strokes sped up. Just a minute later he jerked in my rectum and somehow I was coming too. The small spurts covered his hand and he brought it up to his lips and cleaned his fingers.

His mouth returned to mine, still embedded in my ass and pushed some of the cum past my lips. We lay there for several minutes until his cock softened enough to slide out in a rush. The condom tip remarkably full even though it was the third time.

We both went to the bathroom and he started the shower. After adjusting the water we both walked in and he washed me thoroughly. Tenderly fingering my now very sore hole and cleaning much of the lube off and out. I returned the favor concentrating on his cock, balls and ass. I had never felt another man's hole before but soaped him thoroughly and gave his cock a gentle suck as he turned of the water.

We were both done and I had to get home. He drove the 10 minutes to the train station and he pulled to the curb. "We will do this again won't we? I know you are married and this is no strings attached but I would like to have you again. I will go down tomorrow and be tested for your peace of mind although I know I am clean. Should I have the testing place send it directly to you to be sure?"

"Uhm sure. I did enjoy it but you should know I'm happily married and can't always get away."

"I know but from my perspective I don't enjoy the club scene and don't meet many people. Just work much of the time with no availability for commitment either. My work is my mistress. I would enjoy having you as my other indulgence. Think about it and send me the pictures." He shook my hand in light of my status and I got out and headed to the train back home.

To say I was sore the next day would be minimizing it. I managed to hide pretty well. Telling people at work I had done a lot of work around the house. I don't believe my wife noticed at all and we had our weekly vanilla sex session with no changes.

The next week I checked my secret email and message from a testing service showed nothing going on with Peter. It was a relief and did much to ease the guilt that was there. Peter and I corresponded a bit and unlike my virginity losing encounter he was not pushy or clingy which I liked. He extended an open invitation and my newfound trust looked for opportunities. One of which happened three weeks later . . . to be continued.

12