The Slime Pit at The O Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She paused to watch the security women attempt to subdue the thrashing Wendy. "The other pole is for involuntary riders, like Wendy there, or people who lose the evening's lottery, or a couple other special cases."

Wendy was still shrieking and crying out, "You can't do this to me," as the four women in black, now covered in slime from the pit, carried her out to the pole.

"Let's go out and see them," said Julie. She was practically bouncing up and down with excitement.

"Don't have to," replied Kelly as she pointed up at the wall above the bar where six huge screens showed the six poles in the lobby. The blond was already in place. The poles came up about four feet out of the floor and were topped with what looked like a saddle except that in place of stirrups, there were long flat bars sticking down at an angle with restraint cuffs on the end. The ones on the first pole were securely attached to the blond's ankles, holding her firmly on the saddle with her legs widely spread. A large C-shaped section went around behind the saddle and rider to attach to an identical pole which descended from the ceiling.

The blond's arms were stretched above her head and her wrists were in restraint cuffs that were chained to the upper bar where it joined the bypass section. The whole mechanism was moving up and down like a horse on a merry-go-round and Tracey was moaning and squirming in obvious bliss.

The security women were having a little bit of trouble holding on to Wendy since she was still coated in the slime from the pit, but they managed to get her upright and pulled one of her legs over the saddle. The camera zoomed in for a close up and it was obvious that there were two large, pink, dildos sticking straight up from the top of the saddle.

"That's actually a modified Sybian," Tawana said.

"What's a Sybian?" asked Sally.

Her three friends looked at each other and giggled slightly. Then Kelly explained, "It's the world's strongest female masturbation machine that not only vibrates your twat like a jack hammer, it also rotates inside of you like no man could ever do." She laughed and added, "Guaranteed to hit your G-spot at least once every time around.

On screen, Wendy suddenly pulled her leg up as far as she could and kicked violently at one of the security women. The woman went down, but the other three were still more than enough to restrain her. They pushed her down violently on the two dildos and you could hear her cries of pain as they entered her so abruptly. Soon her legs and hands were restrained, just like the blond woman's.

The security women stepped away from her for a moment and then returned. They were carrying a small black box with wires leading from it. One walked behind Wendy and hung the box on the pole. Since it stayed firmly in place, it evidently was built to hang there. She then began connecting wires to the saddle itself.

"You really shouldn't piss off security," said Julie. Then she gave a deep laugh.

"That's a TENS unit," explained Kelly. "It electrifies the saddle and the dildos with high voltage pulses. She is going to regret kicking that bouncer."

The security woman who had been knocked down limped back into view. She was holding another set of wires that ended in what looked like small bottle caps or suction cups. She pressed one of the cups against Wendy's nipple and she screamed. When the bouncer's hand let go of the cup, it stayed on the nipple. Wendy screamed again as the second cup was applied to her other nipple.

After all the wires were connected to the box, the pole began moving up and down. As the pole reached the top of its movement, the TENS unit would evidently trigger because Wendy would scream and thrash in the saddle as the pole came back down.

Attached to the pole above each rider's head was a small display screen. In bright red letters and numbers ,Wendy's said, "Payment required: 20." Beneath that it said, "Punishment minutes remaining: 30." A bottom line said, "Orgasms: 00"

"What does she have to pay?" asked Sally. "I mean, is that payment in dollars or minutes or what?"

"Well," said Kelly as she took Sally's hand, "this is 'The O Club.' And O stands for orgasm. You pay for your membership here in cash- lot's of cash- or in orgasms. The club converts your orgasms into cash by streaming the poles live on internet pay channels. Wendy is two months behind, so she owes 20 orgasms. Tracey is just putting O's on account, so her counter is set to 10."

"But first," said Tawana, "Wendy has thirty minutes of electro-punishment for resisting security when they came to take her to the pole. Her orgasms won't even begin until after that is finished."

"Don't be too sure about that," huffed Julie. She then laughed and said, "I've seen Wendy in action before. I bet she gets off at least five or six times just from the pain." She laughed again. "If they turn on the Sybian at the same time as the TENS unit, she will probably be paid in full before the 30 minutes are up. She's worse than you, Sally. Hell, she probably intentionally wrote bad checks so she would end up there like this."

"Can they really do this to her?" asked Sally. Her eyes were wide open as she continued, "I mean, is it legal? What if she wants to go to the police afterwards?"

"Always read the fine print, my dear," said Kelly. "This is obviously a kinky sex club and when you sign the paperwork at the door you agree to all of this... and more. The police would just tell you that this is a legal, licensed, tax-paying establishment and they don't care what happens in here as long as it is consensual."

"And there is nothing more consensual," added Tawana, "than agreeing in advance to something in writing and signing that agreement in front of witnesses."

"That's why they video everything as we come in," chimed in Julie. "You can't say later that it wasn't you or your signature."

"So once you're in here, you're screwed," said Sally.

"Not yet," chirped Tawana, "but once we get into that slime, I am going to make you wish I was screwing you."

"Finish your drink," ordered Kelly. "Then we'll go have some fun in the pit. There are also some private rooms where we can shower off and play in other ways, but that's for later."

Sally picked up her glass. It surprised her that it was almost full. She was sure that it had been almost empty just moments ago, but then again, once before- or maybe it was twice before- she thought it was almost empty. She had never heard of a bar that topped off drinks for free, but since hers wasn't alcohol, maybe it was like iced-tea in a restaurant. The waitress just refills it every time she passes by.

Sally downed the rest of the blue liquid in one long gulp. "That's good stuff," she giggled to Kelly. "It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside."

"I'll bet it does," laughed Tawana. "I'll bet it does."

As they walked toward the entrance to the slime pit, Sally stopped to look at the images above the bar. Tracy and Wendy were the center two images. Both had their heads back and were obviously in the throes of another orgasm. Sally found herself rubbing her own tits as she looked up at the women in ecstasy and imagined herself in their place.

The other girls stopped with her for a moment to check the action on all six screens. In the left two monitors, two men were seated on saddles similar to what Wendy and Tracy were on. "How's that work?" Sally asked Kelly, pointing up at the images.

"Boys have an asshole, too," Kelly replied. "But if you look close you will see that there is a little tube-like thing around their pricks that is attached to the front of the saddle. It inflates and deflates and moves back and forth sort of like an artificial cunt as the saddle goes up and down."

"But the counter above them says they need to orgasm ten times," Sally replied with a loopy grin. "I thought guys could only get it up two or three times in a night."

"The marvels of modern science," said Tawana. "A couple purple pills and then electro-stim to the prostrate and a hundred year old man could make ten times." She laughed again. "It might kill him, but he would die happy."

"Besides," said Julie, "some of the gay guys I know are so far into their fem side that they can orgasm without spurting, sort of like a woman, just from getting it in the ass."

"I guess they have it easier than the guy on the HA pole, then," said Sally with a small giggle. She thought to herself that she was starting to get slightly silly as if she had had one too many drinks.

"Are you sure there is no alcohol in those blue band specials?" she asked Kelly.

"No alcohol," Kelly answered. "Just stuff to relax you and make you feel good." She reached up and rubbed her finger across Sally's nipple. "And they make you super sensitive to sexual stimulation."

Sally shuddered as the sensations went through her body, "Oh, God," she groaned, "that felt sooooo goooood."

They were now descending into the Slime Pit. It was, in theory, a dance floor and there was loud music blaring from speakers on the walls. Some of the couples were even dancing in the knee deep, clear muck. Most, however, were standing around smearing the slippery slime on each other's bodies or sliding along the long ramp that wound around the edge of the pit like a long, low sliding board on a children's playground. One couple went to the top of the ramp, got into a classic 69 position and began the slide down toward the pit. Sally watched them slide by above her as she and her friends stepped down into the pit itself.

"That looks fun," she said to Kelly.

"Then you really have got to try the banister," Tawana said as she scooped up some of the slime and began massaging it into Sally's breasts.

"What's the bannister?" Sally responded.

"Let's get you fully slimed up first," said Kelly. Then all three of the girls began rubbing handfuls of the slime onto Sally's body.

"Oh, God. Oh, God. Oh, GOD!" Sally began chanting as six hands swirled over her body.

"I think she's ready." Julie said as Sally stood there panting heavily. Kelly took her hand and began leading her up a spiral staircase that rose from the very center of the pit. The treads of the stairs were covered with a thick non-slip carpet that felt almost like a soft brush on her feet. When they got to the top, it didn't go anywhere, but ended with a small platform that towered over the middle of the room.

Sally looked over into the HA area which was just slightly below her. "Now what?" she asked.

"Now you slide down the banister like a little kid," Tawana said. She and Julie then pulled Sally over to the middle of the platform and lifted her leg so that she could straddle what looked like an oversized white bannister that wound its way back down to the pit alongside the stairs. After she was in place, Julie positioned her feet so that they were on two large metal pads with a non-skid surface on them. Sally was thinking that the mechanism reminded her a lot of the chair thing her grandmother used to use to go up and down the stairs at her house.

Meanwhile, Kelly picked up something that looked like a strange set of handlebars and set it over the banister. Prongs under the handlebars somehow clicked into place in a track beneath the wide top of the railing. "Can't have you accidentally falling off, can we?" she said as she opened what appeared to be wrist restraints attached to the ends of the handlebars.

"Give me your hands," Kelly ordered and Sally held out her arms.

"I don't know if I want to do this," Sally said as she looked down over the edge into the pit more than two stories below.

"But I want you to do it," Kelly responded as she strapped Sally's wrists in place. She then reached down and began wrapping restraints around Sally's ankles. When she was finished, Sally was held firmly in place with her cunt pulled tight against the bannister.

Kelly stood back up, smiled at Sally and said, "I know that you aren't sure that you want to do this, but I am sure that I want you to do it, and that's all that's important. Besides, the cameras are running and the people are waiting for you." Sally looked around and realized that everyone in the club- including the couples in the HA area- was staring intently at her. Also, the six huge screens above the bar all now carried her image from different angles. She immediately felt the heat of a fresh flood of juices between her legs.

"We have someone who is going to attempt to beat the bannister tonight." the announcer said loudly. "Remember, if she makes it all the way to the bottom without the big O, she gets six month's membership FREE ."

The crowd hooted and applauded. The announcer then continued, "But if she doesn't make it and has an orgasm on the way down, she gets to give us another ten orgasms on the pole as soon as it is available." The crowd screamed even louder.

After a pause he shouted, "Is she ready?"

Sally tried to say "No," but Kelly, Tawana, and Julie all yelled "Yes!"

The platforms on which Sally was standing suddenly lowered slightly and began moving backwards pulling her even tighter against the rail. The huge bannister was now sliding slowly between her legs while her grip on the handlebars kept the rest of her upper body in tight contact with the top of banister railing. Walking up the steps, that railing had looked smooth, but sliding slowly down with it between her legs, Sally could feel that it was irregularly shaped with bulges and bumps at regular intervals. It was now also vibrating very heavily.

"Oh...," she moaned as the sensations tore through her body. "Kelly, make it stop," she cried out, but Kelly, who was walking down the steps rapidly alongside her merely laughed and said, "No blue-band girl has ever made it down the bannister, Sally. You might as well just let yourself go and give these nice people a good show."

She reached over and put her hand on Sally's ass and let her slide past under her hand. Her fingers slid between Sally's legs as she was dragged slowly downward. "You know you want to do that," Kelly crooned. "And besides, I'm ordering you to orgasm... NOW!"

Sally had never had a climax overwhelm her so rapidly before in her life. One second she was struggling with rising sensations in her loins, the next her body and mind were exploding as she cried out, "Fuck Me!" repeatedly and began humping herself frantically against the surface of the bannister as it slid between her legs.

By the time she had gotten to the bottom, she had orgasmed twice more and was a quivering mess. The spotlights converged on her still humping slowly against the rail and the announcer said, "Sally Winters, you didn't make it. There are three girls in front of you, but then you will get to show us some real O action on the poles."

Tawana and Julie unfastened the restraints and helped Sally off the railing. As they led her back into the slime pit, Kelly said, "Let's clean up and use one of the private rooms for a little while."

The shower room itself was a large open area with shower heads along the walls. Towels, shampoo, and so forth were available as you entered. The three girls quickly rinsed the slime from their bodies and washed their hair. They then turned their attention to Sally who was standing under one of the shower heads letting the water run down her body.

"Let's get you squeaky clean," Tawana said as she began rubbing Sally's tits with a wash cloth full of body soap. Julie began working on Sally's hair, and Kelly started washing between her legs. Soon Sally was once again moaning and crying out just short of orgasm.

"I think she's clean," said Kelly as she pulled Sally out from under the shower and handed her a towel.

When they had dried their bodies and combed back their hair, the three girls led Sally out of the shower area to a private room. "Private" was a bit of a misnomer because one wall of the room was glass and faced into the slime pit. Once the lights were turned on in the room, everything was visible to everyone.

A new round of drinks was awaiting them when they arrived in the room. Along with another double Jack, a rum and coke, and a glass of white wine, three glasses of the blue liquid were on the table. "I told them that you were thirsty after your ride," said Kelly. Then she ordered her, "Drink up. We don't have a whole lot of time before you go on the pole and we want to get in a little pleasure first."

She handed Sally one of the drinks and she downed it. Sally started to pick up another glass, but Kelly told her, "That's for after you finish me." Kelly lay down on the low bed and pulled Sally down between her legs. "You can have another before your start on Tawana."

Sally had never actually gone down on another girl before, except in her fantasies, but she was a girl, so she knew what felt good to her, and she had read enough porn on-line to know what was expected of her. Besides, she could tell that the herbs coursing through her system were not only highly stimulating her sexually, they were also lowering her inhibitions. Actually, having finished her fourth glass, she could tell that her inhibitions were now pretty well gone, so she dove between Kelly's legs and began lapping and slurping. Soon Kelly was bucking up to grind into her face, and shortly thereafter, Kelly grabbed Sally's head and crushed it against herself as she screamed out a long drawn out, "Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssss!"

When Sally raised her head, Tawana was standing there with another glass of the blue band special. "This stuff's got a drug in it, doesn't it?" Sally slurred out. "It's an apple... aphro... apharodeo... ... it makes me horny, doesn't it?"

Before any of her friends could answer, Sally gave a really loopy grin and said, "I like it." She then took the glass from Tawana and downed it in one long gulp. "Next!" she said, and Tawana slid onto the bed in front of her. As she was driving Tawana higher and higher with her tongue, Julie knelt behind her and began lapping at her from behind.

Sally started making shrill grunting noises in time with Julie's attacks on her ass and cunt. Tawana grabbed her hair, pulled her in tighter and said "If you cum before you get me off, I am going to beat your ass purple."

After that, her grunts were a little less shrill and sounded like she was trying to hold them back. Finally Tawana threw her head back and gave a shrill scream of climax. Sally's very loud cry immediately followed as Julie drove her flat against Tawana and continued to nibble and bite between her legs.

***

It took Sally a few moments to realize that the bright flashing lights were not part of her intense orgasm. The small spotlights were shining through the glass wall onto the bed, and the lights within the room were flashing on and off. The announcer's voice boomed through the speakers in the room, "Sally Winters, your ride awaits you. Come on down!"

The four security women were already in the room by the time Sally got up from the bed on very wobbly legs. She grabbed the last glass of blue liquid from the table and was hurriedly chugging it down as they led her back out to the lobby where the pole awaited her.

Sally realized that with the amount of the herb stimulant that was now in her system her thinking had to be fogged with pure lust, but it still registered on her befuddled mind as they strapped her into place, that the display on the pole above her said "Payment required: 40."

"Why 40?" she asked Kelly who was now standing alongside the pole with Tawana and Julie.

"That's 10 for failing the bannister ride challenge," said Kelly. "And ten for my membership dues," added Tawana. "And ten for my membership dues," said Julie. "And of course, 10 for mine," finished Kelly.

"Why am I paying your dues?" Sally asked. Her voice was somewhat shaky as her body moved closer to her first orgasm on the pole.