The Slippery Slope

Story Info
New bride slides down an unintended slope.
3.4k words
3.63
130.2k
105
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Chris. I am a twenty-five-year-old woman and recently married to my college sweetheart named Jeff. The story I am about to tell is true and has happened within the past few months. Judging by reader responses to similar stories I have read on Literotica, I am expecting some unfavorable comments about this story. If extra-marital sexual contact is not your thing, then I ask you please move on and not read any further.

*****

I have been struggling with how to begin telling this story. Everything has happened so quickly. Although I am not one to talk about myself nor am I one of those girls who believe she is hot, I guess I should begin by describing myself.

As I mentioned before, I turned 25 about six months ago. I also married my college sweetheart about six months ago. I am a tall and thin brunette standing five-foot, eight-inches tall. I have small B cup breasts, a flat tummy and long legs that I have been told are very sexy. I have long, straight, dark brown hair and brown eyes.

My husband Jeff is also tall, standing over six-feet and has the wiry, muscular build of a swimmer. He has blonde hair and green eyes. He is also two years younger than me and turned 23 a week after our wedding.

Jeff and I met when I was a junior in college and he was a freshman. He was hardly my first lover but he was the one I fell in love with. My first lover was my high-school sweetheart who broke up with me the summer after high-school graduation. That summer is the one I think on as my "wild" summer. In that summer between high-school and college, I had an intimate "friendship" with my ex-boyfriend's best friend and yes it was more about revenge than sex for me. Also that summer I had a sexual encounter with a complete stranger while on vacation at the beach with my parents.

During my first month of college, I met a junior who became my boyfriend for two years until he graduated. By that time the relationship had run its course and we both agreed to go separate ways. Just before the holidays I met Jeff at a Christmas party in one of the dorm towers at school and the rest is history.

I have two older sisters, Kathy who is 28 and married to her career and Lisa who is married to a guy she met where she works named Keith. Lisa is 31 years old and Keith is 11 years older than her, was married once before and has a son from his first marriage named Kevin. Kevin is now in college.

Two years ago, when Jeff graduated, he found a good job and things between us had become serious enough that we moved in together. We still live in my apartment that I have been renting since I graduated college and began my career. My oldest sister Lisa and her husband Keith live only a few miles from our apartment and, as time has passed, we've grown closer and fond of both. I guess this is where the story actually begins.

Jeff and I married on June 28th of this year and both of my sisters were in the wedding as well as Keith because Jeff thought it appropriate to ask him to be an usher. Lisa was my bridesmaid.

About a month before the wedding, Lisa popped in one Sunday afternoon to ask me a favor. She wanted to know if I could spare my laptop for a day. Keith had a presentation at work first thing on Monday and his laptop died that afternoon while he was trying to finish it. Since all of my files are backed up to my desktop computer at work, I was more than happy to help out. On Monday night, Lisa returned the laptop with many thanks from Keith and then I never thought about it again.

Jeff and I had a beautiful wedding; everything a girl dreams of from a young age, and an equally beautiful honeymoon in Belize. Our honeymoon was everything you would expect. Despite having been together and sexually active for five years, we made love three times each day, went snorkeling over the world's second largest reef and had some fabulously romantic dinners including a very beautiful candlelight dinner on an old sailing ship at sunset. I cannot remember a time I was ever happier.

Once home, we continued to make love before falling asleep each night, literally slept in each other's arms all night and woke 30 minutes early each morning so that we had enough time to make love again before beginning our day. We were in marital bliss.

Just two weekends after we returned from our honeymoon, my life would take a dramatic turn. I am still not sure if it is for the worst or for the better. In fact, I'm not sure what it is or what to call it.

It was Saturday morning; only our second Saturday since returning from Belize. We began our day in the usual way; we woke and made love. Jeff has to work every other Saturday and this was his day. By 8:00 he was out the door with a cup of coffee and his computer case in his hand.

I took a shower and decided I was going to lie around the apartment for a while and read the paper while having another cup of java myself. Being a hot July morning and being I was alone, I decided to forego the bra and panties and just slipped into one of Jeff's T-shirts then headed barefoot to the kitchen to start a new pot of coffee. Just as the machine began to brew, the door bell rang.

As I looked through the peephole, I saw it was Keith. I thought it was very odd as he had never come over without Lisa before but I opened the door and peeked out at him. "Hey!" I said in a confused tone.

"Hey Chris," he replied, "May I come in? I really need to talk to you."

I hesitated for a moment but then stood aside and opened the door. I was also a bit self conscious as I was standing nearly naked in front of my brother-in-law wearing only Jeff's T-shirt with nothing underneath. I was certain my nipples were showing especially since I could tell they had become inexplicably aroused. But then they were always doing that.

As Keith stepped in, I noticed he was wearing workout shoes, bicycle shorts and a sleeveless T-shirt. At age 42, he is a nice looking man. Not tall like Jeff but about my height and stocky. He has a broad chest, hips and abdomen with strong arms and legs. His eyes are as brown as mine and he has thick, curly hair that is mostly black with some grey now working around the edges.

"Coming from the gym," I asked?

"No; riding my bike this morning. Lisa is at the gym and then having lunch with a friend."

He was glancing around the apartment and then settled on my laptop on the dining room table. He pointed to it and asked if it was turned on. I shook my head in confusion but then stepped over to it and hit the power button.

"I have something I want to show you," he said seeming a little uneasy.

Once the laptop was fully powered on, he took a flash drive out of the waist band of his shorts and plugged it into the laptop. He selected the option to view files once the laptop recognized the drive and then he clicked on a file that was on the drive. The media player launched and a moment later I was absolutely horrified.

On the screen was the image of me lying on a bed completely naked. My legs were spread wide open for the entire world to see; for my brother-in-law standing right next to me to see. Between my legs and equally naked was my old college boyfriend Rick. My boyfriend before I had met Jeff. In the video, I was giggling as I watched Rick stroking his very hard manhood while rubbing its pre-sum soaked tip up and down the pink slit in the middle of my thick, black bush. "Stop teasing and put it in me!" I heard myself say on the video from so many years ago. Then Rick buried his hard cock right in my dripping slit.

I reached over and clicked off the media player with a trembling hand. I refused to look Keith in the eye and asked him, "Where did you get this?"

"I found this media file on your laptop when I borrowed it a couple of months ago. I've been waiting for an opportunity to tell you about it ever since. I thought you might want to get rid of it before Jeff sees it."

My mind was reeling. That particular night back in 2008 Rick and I had just come back from a party. We were both drunk and I remember him pulling out his phone and shooting video of us having sex. In fact, at some point, I helped him and grabbed the phone so that I could shoot video between my breasts of his cock pounding in and out of me. If I had allowed the video to play to the end, it would have shown Rick pulling out of me and then painting my body with about five long ropes of cum. He was a heavy ejaculator and that was one of many things that turned me on about him. But that asshole must have downloaded the video onto my laptop and I was unaware of it. I am still using that laptop today for my work!

I must have been fifty shades of red at that moment and panic was beginning to set in. "Show me where you found this on the laptop so I can delete it!" I said in haste and then added, "Do you mind if I erase your flash drive?"

Quickly Keith reached over and unplugged the flash drive and palmed it saying, "Yeah... about that."

I looked at him in confusion then he said, "Maybe we could work out a deal?"

Even more panicked I looked at him questioningly, "What do you mean?"

"I won't show this to Jeff; or Lisa for that matter," he exclaimed as he held up the flash drive next to his smirking face, "If you agree to do with me what you did with this lucky guy on the video." Then he reached under the T-shirt I was wearing and used a fingertip to rub my bare clit.

My body responded, my clit tingled with excitement and I jumped back in shock to move away from his touch. "You cannot be serious!" I yelled at him in surprise. "I just got married! You're married to my sister! I cannot cheat and neither can you!"

"No one will need to know," he said gesturing with the flash drive, "And this, will simply disappear." Then he tucked the flash drive back into his waistband and stood there waiting for my response.

Thinking I could maybe guilt him into giving up on this I said, "You are not only my sister's husband but you are 17-years-older than me. This is sick!"

"That only makes it more exciting. We are related and I am many more years older and more experienced. Haven't you ever fantasized about being with an older man? Doesn't the idea of doing something inappropriate; taboo even, excite you just a little?"

In fact; it did. I felt myself growing very wet down there and my nipples were actually numb with excitement. I knew they would be super sensitive as well as other erogenous areas on my body.

Seeing I was conflicted, Keith stepped forward and boldly placed his mouth on mine. I surprised myself by parting my lips for him and kissing back; our tongues immediately probing each other. I put my hand in his waistband and pulled out the flash drive.

"I have more than just one copy," he said between kisses.

I dropped the flash drive on the table and said, "Are you going to keep talking or are we going to fuck?" Then I put both hands in the waist band of his shorts and began to push them down until a very large erection sprang out against my T-shirt.

Keith stepped back and began to finish the job of removing his shorts while I quickly pulled my shirt up and over my head leaving me completely nude in front of my brother-in-law.

I got a good long look at his manhood while he completed the job of removing his shorts and then pulling off his shirt. Waving around in front of him was the longest, thickest penis I have ever seen. It had a long thick vein running its entire length and a bulb shaped purple head that was glistening with his pre-cum; pre-cum I could not wait to taste.

As soon as he was naked I pulled him by the arm into the bedroom. I sat down on the bed and immediately engulfed his cock with my mouth. Keith moaned in delight. As I sucked, I put a hand between my legs and began to finger myself. I was really worked up! The thought that I had a penis which had been inside my sister was really turning me on!

"When is the last time you had sex with Lisa?" I asked.

"Last night; why?" he asked in reply.

I gave no answer, only attacked his cock with more vigor as I also began to stroke his scrotum sack with my finger tips. The idea of tasting my sister's cream on my brother-in-law's cock was making me absolutely wild!

Keith quickly pulled back and then moved even further as I moved with him trying to keep my mouth in contact with his manhood.

"Stop!" he shouted, "this is not how I want to cum!"

I giggled and then lay back on the bed, spreading my legs, using both hands to spread open my pink hole, exposing myself completely to him, "Me neither. I want your cum right in here."

Keith needed no further encouragement. He stepped right up and plunged that big purple head right between my labia and I felt it open me up as he pushed deeper and deeper into my body. After a few seconds of pushing, he was fully in and I was completely filled. His cock touched my insides in places that have never been touched before. I immediately had my first orgasm. The wave began to build as soon as he began to pump in and out. By his third stroke I was over the top and came with so much force, I screamed out loud.

When my climax subsided a new one immediately began to build. I opened my eyes and looked squarely into his. He was smiling with the satisfaction of knowing he had brought me off. Then he looked down between us at where our genitals were joined and watched himself moving in and out of my body. I followed his gaze and watched our sex for myself. I smiled as it turned me on even more. Our bodies were also beginning to sweat, adding to the eroticism of it all.

Keith pushed into me deep and held it there as we both watched our pubes entwined together. Then we kissed and he said, "I've wanted to be like this with you ever since we met."

"Really?" is all I could think to say in reply.

He shook his head to say 'yes' as he slowly began to move in and out of my body again. "On your wedding day, all I could think about was how much I wanted to be the one making love to you that night."

When he spoke those words, I climaxed again right then.

Before long, we were tangled up in the sheets; sheets where less than two hours before I had made love with my new husband and now was making love to my own sister's husband. It was the most erotic and exciting morning of my life. I have always been able to achieve multiple orgasms but never more than three at a time. Keith has amazing stamina and was able to last almost a solid hour. During that hour we fucked in several positions; sometimes hard like two crazed animals and other times gentle and slow like two lovers. The room smelled of the musky scent of sex combined with sweat. Our moans and my screams were almost continuous. I came nine times that morning. Keith only came once but when he finally did it was a huge gush of semen that he shot directly into my womb. He came with such force that he let out a howl of pleasure increased by the fact that my fingers began to stroke the back of his balls just at the moment of his release.

We were in missionary position when he came so as soon as he softened, he moved off and lay next to me in bed. I looked around and began to laugh, most of the sheets and bed clothes were now on the floor and somehow we had moved the mattress a good foot off of the box springs.

"Why are you laughing?" he asked while gasping for air.

"Look at this bed! We've wrecked it and even moved the mattress off. We're both sweaty and out of breath and the room smells like sweat and cum. I've never had such an intense fuck session!" I proclaimed with another laugh and a slap on his thigh.

"Oh... is that what we were doing?" he joked sarcastically.

"Well, you are my brother-in-law. We certainly can't be making love."

He laughed then he leaned in and kissed me and I kissed him back. "This was better than I ever imagined," he said.

"Better than you imagined as you were masturbating to my video?"

To that he simply laughed and shrugged.

"Now, about that video... will you delete it and all the copies?" I asked.

"Only if we can keep doing this," he replied.

I needed no encouragement. I wanted to keep enjoying Keith for as long as I could get away with it. So I nodded and said, "But if it gets too risky, we need to stop immediately. I don't want to hurt Jeff or Lisa by our selfishness."

"I agree. Same time on the next Saturday Jeff works?" He asked. I nodded yes with an evil smile then, as I felt his cum running back out of my body, I dipped two fingers into my wetness and scooped up a big gob of his sperm and tasted it. With his cum still on my lips, I leaned in and kissed him again. I was surprised when he wasn't repulsed but instead returned my kiss. Then I moved down his body and used my mouth to clean my juices and his cum off of his cock which was now semi-erect again.

It took Keith another hour before he was hard enough to fuck again. I cannot say the second time was as wild as the first but it was definitely good! It also did not last as long but he did get me off three more times and he did flood me with his sperm again. So much so that I had to douche before Jeff came home so that he would not be suspicious.

Keith and I have been together many times over the past five months. Each Saturday Jeff has to work, Keith and I have met. One evening in August, Lisa and Keith invited us over for some wine and a soak in their hot tub. That gave Keith and me an opportunity for a quickie in the bathroom with his bathing suit down to his knees and me sitting on the sink vanity with my bikini bottoms pulled to the side.

There is one final twist to this story which inspired me to write it in the first place. I just discovered I am pregnant. I missed my period in mid November and am now four weeks late. On the weekend I was most fertile in October, Jeff had been in Chicago on business and I had slept with Keith a couple of times on both Saturday and Sunday. I took an EPT this weekend and confirmed it; I am carrying someone's child.