The Slumber Party

Story Info
Party is more fun that expected.
1k words
3.96
102.6k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were all lounging around on the floor, wearing nothing but our panties and bras because of the heat, chatting and squealing. My best friend, Kara, stood up. 'since this is my slumber party, I get to choose the activities, ok?' I smiled to myself, she was always in charge. I looked around the group, which included me, Kara, Holly, Mary and Gemma. Best friends since 3rd grade, we were all pretty hot.

At just 18, we could have the pick of any boys we wanted. 'tia?' Kara asked, sounding slightly annoyed 'are you listening to me?' I sheepishly admitted that I wasn't. 'I said, we are going to play truth or dare, now, all sit in a circle'. we moved to obey her. Gemma went first 'truth' she said quickly. we all thought for a moment, then Kara turned to her with a wicked smile. 'How far have you ever gone with a boy?'

Gemma looked embarrassed, knowing that Kara was not a virgin, she mumbled that she'd given a blow job, but thats it. There were a few nervous giggles, then silence, as I chose dare. Nobody seemed to know what to make me do, until Kara stood up. 'you have to do what ever we tell you, right?' she looked a bit nervous 'right' I answered, equally nervous, I knew Kara had a weird sense of humour.

'go down on Holly' she said with a sexy smile. we all stared, open mouthed at her. she was bi, we all knew that, but not me, well, I admit I was curious, but I'd never even kissed a girl. On hearing this, Kara walked over to me and kissed me hard. her tongue forced itself inside my mouth and I found myself liking it. slowly, she pulled away 'this can be your dare too, Holly' she said, helping Holly to sit in a good position and puling off her panties. Holly made a few mumbles of protest, but I slowly bent my head between her legs. I gave her pussy a gentle kiss, then ran my tongue down the length of her blonde bush.

'ooohhhhh' Holly gave a small moan of pleasure, which encouraged me. I used my tongue to part her pussy lips, and went to work on her clit. As I sucked and licked her, I started to insert my finger into her. the juiced were really flowing, and I realised I was enjoying it. My finger was pumping harder and faster. The smell of sex was strong, and I realised that the other girls were fingering themselves. After a few more pumps and licks, Holly started to shudder and her moaning got louder. She came all over my face, and I licked every last drop from around my lips. Slowly, I sat up and looked around.

Gemma and Mary looked completely embarrassed, but they both had a large wet patch on their panties. Looking down, I realised my panties were soaking too. Kara stood up, she had stripped off. Completely naked, her nipples stood erect, and her gorgeous brown bush had droplets of juice clinging to it. She looked hotter than she ever had, and the sight got me very turned on. Kara took my hand and helped me up, then did the same tot he others. 'now strip, all of you' she commanded. Too shocked to protest, we all obeyed her until we all stood totally naked in Kara's living room.

All of our nipples stood to attention and holly was still breathing hard from her first cum with a girl. Kara produced a box from the cupboard behind her and pulled out a video. silently, she popped it into the machine and hit play. she sat on the floor and we did the same. As the film started, I realised what it was. Two blonde bimbos sat on a setee, dressed in school girl uniforms. They looked very sexy, and I felt myself getting turned on. Judging by the fidgeting from the other girls I gathered they were too.

Turning my attention back tot he film, I saw the blondes fingering each other. Kara stood up, leaving the movie running, and handed us things from the box. I looked down at it. I held a large blue dildo, Gemma a red one, Mary a green, holly a yellow, and Kara a purple one. Each was at least 10 inches long. Kara said nothing, but gave us knowing looks as she returned to watching the movie. After a while, the movie, and the smell of sex from the other girls using their dildos got the better of me. I spread my legs and slipped the huge blue monster inside me.

As it entered my pussy, I gasped. It felt great, and the burning inside me increased. I looked at the others, Kara was humping the purple dildo with all her mite, while the other girls took it more slowly. I slipped the monster inside me and I felt like I would split in half! Gripping the dildo with both hands and forced it all the way in. The pleasure took me away as I bucked my hips to the rhythm I got started.

In and out, in and out, faster and faster I pumped the monster in my aching pussy until I thought I would explode. suddenly a finger started working on my clit. I opened my eyes to see Kara kneeling beside me, fingering my clit and panting. holly and Mary went to work on my tits, licking and sucking my nipples. Gemma sat behind me and inserted a finger up my ass. Each of us had juices lowing down and inner thighs and the feeling of having four girls pleasuring me at once got the better of me. I came with a scream, and the most intense orgasm of my life caused the other 4 girls to cum all over each other. We collapsed in a heap of sweaty bodies, and lets just say that we had a lot more slumber parties after that!