The Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Scared Mistress."

"Why?"

"Because then I might have to understand that my stepfather was a bad man even though I loved him very much."

"Is that all my girl?"

"No Mistress."

"What else then?"

"If I let those feelings into myself, I might do bad things like my stepfather did."

"Do you really think you could my girl? Do you really think you could damage a child simply because you felt passionate, or aroused?"

"I don't know Mistress. It scares me."

"I understand. Now I have another question for you and I want you to remember that the answers are completely unimportant facts that can't hurt you in anyway."

"Yes Mistress."

"When I touched you and caressed you, how did you feel?"

"Aroused and scared Mistress."

"Is the fear the same one you already talked about?"

"Yes Mistress."

"And the arousal?"

"Your touch was like passionate fire Mistress, I ached for it to continue. I ached for you to bring my passion to life and make me cum in your hand."

"Good. I want you to know my girl, I am pretty sure I can help you."

"How Mistress?"

"Like I said my girl, I am going to create a slut and then put her inside you."

"How does that make you feel?"

"Scared, and hopeful, and excited Mistress."

"Good. Now I want you to know that you are not going to remember any of our conversation during your sleep. When you wake up you will not remember anything we talked about."

"Yes Mistress."

"But before I wake you there is one more little thing I want to talk about."

"Yes Mistress."

"Now, do you remember that you gave me your arms and hands my girl?"
"Yes Mistress."

"That is what I want to talk about."

"Yes Mistress."

.....

Grace woke feeling refreshed and safe and comfortable despite the cool air of her living room. She yawned and stretched and looked at Mistress Amanda. "What did You do to me Mistress?"

"Nothing important my girl. Don't worry, everything is fine."

"Yes Mistress."

"I would like you to please get dressed my girl and fetch a leather bag from the trunk of my car. Would you please do that?"

"Of course Mistress. Thank you."

Grace dressed and Mistress Amanda watched her, admiring her curves and thinking possessive thoughts.

In a few minutes Grace returned with Mistress Amanda's bag and then fetched them each another drink.

Mistress Amanda began to pull things out of Her bag. Grace saw that it was a small recording console and a microphone. "May I ask what it is you are going to do Mistress?"

"I am going to give you something to listen to my girl."

"Oh," She replied, knowing that her Mistress had not really answered her question, but also knowing that she had done so on purpose. She guessed it wasn't meant for her to know right away.

Mistress Amanda set up Her equipment and plugged it in where Grace indicated she should, and then said, "I need you to leave the room for a while my girl. I need you not to listen or be able to even hear me. Do you have something you can do for an hour?"

"I can go play on my computer in my room Mistress. And I can put on my headphones and listen to music as I play around on it."

"Perfect. Then please do so. I will come get you when I am done."

"Yes Mistress."

"But before you go, I want you to remove those clothes."

"Yes Mistress," Grace said smiling as she pulled off her clothing.

"Very good. Now run along," Mistress Amanda said once Grace was once again naked.

Grace smiled shyly and left the room. She sat at her computer in her leather chair naked, and brought up her music player and put on her headphones. She busied herself playing games and browsing the net, but inside she was dying to know what her Mistress was doing. She put that aside. She knew that if Mistress desired her to know she would be told. She trusted Mistress Amanda more than she had ever trusted anyone. Why she did not know, but she did.

Despite her eagerness to be back with her Mistress, time did pass. After a while she got lost in the game she was playing. Suddenly she felt a tap at her shoulder and turned and found Mistress Amanda standing there. She removed her headphones and shut down her game and smiled up at her.

"Alright my girl. I am done. For now at least. Do you have a portable CD player?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Alright then. Here are your orders regarding this CD," Mistress Amanda said and handed Grace a CD. "I want you to put your CD player on automatic repeat and then put your headphones on and listen to this every night when you sleep. Do you understand?"

"Yes Mistress. perfectly."

"Good. Now, lets go drink some more because I want to get to know my future property and admire her naked beauty while I drink."

Grace blushed and smiled shyly and looked at the ground and replied, "Yes Mistress."

They talked and drank long into the night. Mistress Amanda sat on the couch and Grace knelt at her feet. Every time Grace showed signs of a lot of pain from kneeling Mistress Amanda would direct her to sit cross legged or with her legs outstretched for a while to let the blood flow back into her legs. Grace realized that her Mistress was very concerned for her welfare, and her trust and love for this Lady grew.

When Grace's voice began slurring so Mistress Amanda cut her off. "That's enough alcohol for you tonight my girl. I want you clear headed for sleep."

"Yes Mistress. am I to go to bed now?"

"Not yet my girl. I want your head to clear a little first. I could use another drink though my girl, and if you are thirsty you may drink something soft."

"Yes Mistress," Grace replied and fetched them each a drink.

They talked a while longer and when Mistress Amanda saw that Grace had sobered up some she declared it was time for her to sleep. "But I wish to observe you during your rest so that I may be sure this is working properly my girl. Would you be able to sleep if I were in your room watching you and playing on your computer?"

"I think so Mistress. I feel safe in Your presence Mistress, though to be honest Mistress, my mind races about you and my heart beats quickly and I might have a little trouble. Though that would be the case even if you weren't there."

"Well we will try it my girl. I think you will be surprised. The CD should help."

"Yes Mistress."

Grace followed her Mistress to the bedroom and began to put on her pajamas but Mistress Amanda interrupted her. "I want you to sleep naked my girl."

"Yes Mistress," she replied.

Grace got under the covers and put on the headphones to her CD player and inserted the CD. She hit the replay button on the machine and then lay down to sleep and hit the play button. Mistress Amanda sat at the computer and kept herself busy while keeping an eye on her girl.

In just moments Grace's eyes closed. Mistress Amanda knew it wouldn't be long before she saw results. She had implanted a post hypnotic suggestion in her girl to bring her back into trance easily.

It wasn't long before she saw Grace's hands moving. Well, she thought, they are MY hands, and she smiled to herself. Grace's hands moved about her body and Grace moaned in her sleep/trance. Mistress Amanda watched as her girls hands moved all about her body, caressing, teasing, and titillating. Grace moaned every few seconds as her hands touched her in sensitive places. After some time her hands went down to her vagina and Mistress Amanda could tell that they were doing her work. Mistress Amanda turned the heat in the room up slightly and pulled back the covers so she could see what was happening. Grace moaned louder as her fingers penetrated her lips. Grace's fingers started fucking her pussy. "My fingers," Mistress Amanda reminded herself. She knew Grace would feel as if they belonged to her Mistress.

After some time had passed Grace's body shuddered and she cried out in her sleep. Mistress Amanda knew she had cum. Mistress Amanda turned back to the computer and Grace went to sleep. An hour later Grace's hands began again. All night long Grace's hands, well, Mistress Amanda's hands as Grace had surrendered them, teased and pleasured her. Grace came to many orgasms that night and in between she slept peacefully. Mistress Amanda remained at Grace's computer and bedside all night long. She made coffee and kept herself awake while her girl experienced orgasm after orgasm with periods of real sleep between them.

Mistress Amanda stayed awake all night and finally when the clock was at 9am she put the blankets back over her girl and removed the headphones. "Time to wake up Grace," She said. "The slut is done for the night."

Grace opened her eyes and said, "Good morning Mistress, I had such arousing dreams."

"I know you did my girl, I would have been surprised had you not. Good morning my sweet girl, how do you feel?"

"I feel great Mistress, but uhm," she paused for a moment and looked down, "I feel very horny." She blushed and trembled as she said the words and her ears turned red and her hands shook.

"You blush so prettily my girl, but it isn't you that feels horny. It is the slut I am creating. Don't let it bother you."

"Yes Mistress."

Grace looked at the clock. "did You stay awake all night Mistress?"

"I did my girl. But I wanted to be sure it would go right. You are important to me."

Grace smiled. "Did it?" she asked.

"It did."

"Would you like breakfast Mistress?"

"That would be lovely my girl."

Grace made her Mistress breakfast and then knelt at her feet and set her own breakfast on a chair beside Her. "Thank you my girl, this is pretty good."

"I am glad You like it Mistress, I am not much of a cook but it is hard to ruin breakfast."

"True enough my girl. So, lets talk about the slut."

"About her Mistress? Not about me?"

"I am creating her as a different person my girl. But I will need you to tell me how she is doing and what she is experiencing and etc, because the slut doesn't have her own voice."

"Yes Mistress," Grace said looking slightly relieved.

"So I noticed a lot of moaning and movement my girl. Did the slut have good dreams?"

"She had horny dreams Mistress. She dreamed that she lay there, unable to move, while you teased and tormented her with your hands, and while you brought her to orgasm over and over."

"That sounds like my slut had good dreams then my girl."

"She liked them Mistress. Though she got tired of it after a while and only wanted to sleep."

"To be expected. She isn't much of a slut yet my girl. But she is there."

"But I am concerned Mistress."

"About what my girl?"

"Well, when you finally put the slut in me as you said you would, won't it me be who feels such feelings?"

"Yes my girl. And?"

"Well, I don't want to feel them for just anyone. I don't want to end up being a slut, but only your slut, if you catch the difference."

"I do my girl. And I will see to it that that is the case. You will only be aroused for me. How is that?"

"Thank you Mistress."

"And how do you feel about the slut my girl?"

"She is disturbing Mistress."

"How so?"

"Well, she was obviously having fun, but its scary as well as exciting."

"I understand my girl. Sometimes we are bound in chains that were created in our youth and it takes much to break them."

"I don't understand Mistress."

"You will my girl, don't worry about it. Just remember it."

"Yes Mistress."

Once they finished breakfast Grace went to clean up but Mistress Amanda stopped her. "Now I need to sleep my girl. I don't trust myself to drive home, so do you object to me sleeping in your bed?"

"Of course not Mistress. Do you wish me to change the sheets for you?"

"No my girl, I am quite happy to sleep surrounded by the smell of the sluts arousal."

Grace blushed.

"Why do you blush m y girl?"

"Well, she was very aroused Mistress, I'm sure the smell is strong."

"And so?"

"Well, wouldn't you prefer to sleep in clean sheets?"

"No I wouldn't my girl. I like the smell of my sluts arousal. As long as it isn't old. You will change your sheets every other day to keep the smell fresh, but I think even you will come to appreciate the smell of an aroused slut."

"Yes Mistress."

Mistress Amanda could see the war being fought behind her girls eyes. One part of her wanted what the slut seemed to have, and the other part was afraid. She smiled to herself. Her girl would come around. And she would finally be free of the evil done to her.

"While I sleep I want you lay on the couch and listen to my CD. The slut has a long way to go my girl, and I want her to come into being as fast as I can arrange it."

"Yes Mistress."

"You don't have anything planned for the day do you my girl?"

"No Mistress."

"Good. Now come and tuck me in. I want a good night kiss and hug from my girl before I sleep."

"Yes Mistress," Grace replied following her into the bedroom. She hugged her Mistress and kissed her on the lips lightly, and while her Mistress held her she trembled, but held on anyway.

"That will get better my girl. The slut will help you."

"Yes Mistress," she replied "sweet dreams."

Grace picked up the CD player and began to leave the room. "Set your alarm for 3pm and you can wake me as soon as you wake my girl."

"Yes Mistress," she replied.

Mistress Amanda got up and made sure Grace was installed on the couch with her headphones on and then She went back to bed. Her girls predicament was arousing to her and she decided to add to the smell the slut had left in her girls bed. Then she slept.

She woke to Grace leaning over her and whispering in her ear. "Its three PM Mistress, you wanted me to wake you."

Mistress Amanda stretched and replied, "Thank you my girl. How are you doing?"

"I am well Mistress, but I am all wet."

"Oh so I see," Mistress Amanda said, looking between her girls legs to see that the juices had leaked down her legs. "Good. I see the slut has been busy while I slept."

"Yes indeed Mistress. She had more dreams and she got me all wet." Grace replied looking shamefaced.

"No worries my girl, it is perfectly natural. The slut will get you all wet often. But the slut enjoys that sort of thing. Let's go shower. That will fix your problem."

"Yes Mistress."

They cleaned up and Grace was very nervous about showering with another person, but Mistress Amanda never touched more than her hands or her hair which she washed for her. Grace did the same for her Mistress.

"You seem to be ok being naked around me my girl."

"Yes Mistress. You inspire confidence, and aside from that moment last night when you held my hands, you have not done anything to make me fear you."

"I know my girl. But I must tell you that it is hard to not touch you in the way I'd want to touch you if you were free of your chains."

"Will that ever happen Mistress?"

"Yes my girl, it will. I am more confident now. The slut is taking to the training very well."

"Yes Mistress," Grace said, confused.

"You don't understand."

"No Mistress."

"Its ok, you don't need to. At least for now. You will one day though."

"Alright Mistress," Grace smiled.

"They ate a light meal that Grace fixed and served, and then Mistress Amanda said to her, "Alright my girl, I want to do some things to you and my slut before I leave. I have to go home for the night."

Grace looked disappointed but said "yes Mistress. Will you come back?"

"Of course my girl. I will be back tomorrow."

Grace smiled. "I will miss you Mistress."

"As I shall miss you my naked girl. For now, I want you on the couch again."

Grace lay on the couch looking up at her Mistress expectantly. Mistress Amanda looked at her lovingly and then said a word. Grace immediately fell asleep. It was over an hour later that Grace woke feeling fresh and happy and full of energy. She looked at the clock. "Oh my Mistress, how time has flown. I hardly feel like any time has passed."

"I know my girl. Its a side effect of the trance state and my work in your mind."

"Yes Mistress."

"Now I want you to dress and escort me to my car my girl. You may carry my bag with my recording gear. I am going to need it at home tonight."

"Yes Mistress," Grace said and dressed.

Once dressed Grace carried her Mistress' bag down to the car, following her Mistress two steps behind and she put the bag in the trunk once Mistress Amanda had opened it.

"I will miss you my girl. And I will miss my slut," She said.

"I will miss You too Mistress, as will your slut I am sure."

"Do I get a hug and a kiss my girl?"

Grace smiled and fell into Her arms, and trembled only slightly in her Mistress' arms. "Now my girl, hold here for a moment while I explain something to you."

Grace stayed still, trembling slightly in Mistress Amanda's arms and listened.

"Do you remember that you gave me your arms and hands?"

"Yes Mistress."

"They are going to be doing things to my slut whenever the opportunity arises. If you need them for any reason, they will be yours to command as it should be, but in moments of quiet, they will be busy working on my slut."

"On me you mean Mistress?"

"Not really my girl. In a very big way you and the slut are two very different people. So I want you to think of her as another person. But you may find it a bit uncomfortable."

"Yes Mistress."

"I left you my email address and cell phone number. If you need me for any reason you are to either call or email depending on the urgency of the need. Do you understand?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Good. Now I want you and the slut to be good girls."

"We will Mistress. I can't wait to see you tomorrow."

"And I can't wait to come back my girl. Have a good night and I will see you tomorrow evening. I will call before I come and you can make supper for me."

"Yes Mistress, I will be happy to."

"Good night my girl."

"Good night Mistress."

And then Mistress Amanda got in her car and left. Grace returned to her apartment and sat down at her computer. She could smell the odour of arousal from the sluts night of excitement mingled with an odour that wasn't hers though she didn't know it. She put on some music and sat at her computer reading an e novel. As she read her hands rested at her side, but not for long. Her hands suddenly became her Mistresses hands and began teasing her. Or rather, began teasing the slut. She thought of the slut as an entirely different person and the sluts arousal didn't bother her in the least. The smell of arousal in the room grew. She continued reading, every few minutes she'd take her hand away from the sluts body as she thought of it and would scroll the page down so she could read further. but after a while the sluts arousal got to her and she decided to watch a show instead.

She put on a streaming show she liked on the computer and sat there and watched while her hands returned to their torment of the slut. When the slut came Grace moaned loudly crying out, part of her wishing it was her that her Mistress' hands were teasing and toying with. Already in her mind it was cemented that she and the slut were two completely separate beings. The orgasm over, she returned her attention to her show. and that was how she spent the night. Her eyes would watch the show, while her Mistress' hands would play with the slut, bringing her over and over to orgasm and making her more and more aroused. After a while the slut began to experience multiple orgasms and Grace found it hard to focus on the show.

The smell of arousal and sex in the room was almost visible to the eye by the time she was ready for bed. She lay down and the smell of her Mistress was more clear. The slut became aroused by the thought that her Mistress had been aroused in Grace's bed. But Grace didn't think much of it. She put on her headphones and hit play on the CD player and lay down. Almost immediately she fell into a deep trance to repeat the events of the night before.

123456...8