The Slut Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"All of you freeze right there!" we heard with authority.

We all looked over to see John Booker the County Sheriff with his flashlight now pointed directly in Greg's eyes. "You boys step around her to the front of this car. And you little miss you stay right where you are." He commanded.

He kept the light on us as we walked around to the front of the Beast. "Hands on the hood legs spread." He directed.

"Oh shit this sucks." James grunted.

"Did I say you could talk?" Sheriff Booker barked. "I knew some day I would catch you guys out here when you were too busy to see me coming. And look what we have here."

He spotted the bag on the dash of the Beast. He retrieved it and opened it up. "Oh you boys are going down. What a great night for the old Sheriff. What else are you boys hiding?"

He came behind us and started to frisk James. We all were feeling very spent at that moment when we heard Tammy. "Can I get down now Officer?" She asked in an almost little girl voice.

Sheriff Booker shined his light on Tammy's face as she was looking over the top of the car. He rose up and started walking towards her. "You boys stay right there and don't move. Step down beside the car and put your hands on the trunk." He directed.

Tammy had buttoned the bottomed 2 buttons of her vest but her cleavage was in full bloom. She hopped down and out her hands on the trunk and spread her legs. She lowered her back and pushed her ass out a little as he walked up behind her.

"What are you doing out her with these bums?" He asked.

"We were just having a little fun Sir." She replied.

He stepped behind her and started to frisk Tammy. "Oh my." She said in an obvious attempt to charm.

We could tell he was feeling her tits as she leaned down. He ran his hand down to her flat tummy and then back around to her ass. He swept down them to the edge of her skirt and brought them back underneath.

"Ohhh." Tammy purred as his hand must have found her wet pussy.

"Just keep still." He directed as he straightened up his upper body. Tammy pushed her ass back into his crotch and moved up and down.

"These boys haven't been able to satisfy me, do you think you can?" She seductively asked.

Sheriff Booker was now speechless, caught in the charms of our beautiful Tammy.

"What are you saying little girl." He asked.

Tammy reached behind her and felt his lump through his pants. "I want a real man, can you oblige me?" She responded.

Greg, James and I were watching what was happening and you could tell our minds were all thinking that she could get us out of this.

"Greg, I still have the camera in my hand." I whispered.

"If you take the picture he will freak and just take it away from us." He responded.

Tammy had wasted no time and was down on her knees fishing out the Sheriffs cock. He pointed the flashlight in our direction. "You boys stay right there." He hastily said as he pointed the flashlight back down on Tammy as she sucked him down her throat.

"After I take the picture all toss you the camera. You jump in my truck and split with the evidence the keys are in the ignition." I was thinking quickly.

"Oh damn girl you can suck!" We heard the occupied Sheriff.

"OK this better work." Greg responded.

I slipped around James very slowly and moved to see Tammy on her knees. She had both of her hands on his cock and her head was bobbing on it in that all familiar action. Sheriff Booker had his pants down to his knees and was obviously into the supreme blow job. I leaned over pointed the camera and said, "Hey!" When they both looked at me, 'click', I had it.

"What the hell!" Sheriff Booker shouted.

I tossed the camera with the photo sticking out to Greg. He caught it and in a flash was in my truck and taking off.

Sheriff Booker was trying to pull up his pants while shouting, "Come back her you little bastard!"

Too late Greg was spinning the tires and tearing down the road.

"YOU ARE BUSTED!" I announced.

"Just what the hell are you trying to pull here?" The bewildered Sheriff asked.

"Nothing at all, except gaining a little leverage." I put as frankly as I could.

James was in awe as he walked over by me and put his hand on my shoulder. "Why to go Buddy!" He cheerfully praised.

Tammy got up off of her knees and proceeded to walk towards us. "Thank God I was choking on that assholes lame cock."

James and I laughed as Sheriff Booker was obviously shaken by what was happening. "I have a wife and kids plus I am an elected official. Do you realize you could ruin all of our lives?" He pleaded.

"Now that's not going to happen is it Guys?" I looked towards James then Tammy.

"Only if he starts being cool. I think I will get my bag and roll a joint so we can chill." James announced.

"All right kids, listen I will forget about the pot and even finding you all out here if you give me that picture." Sheriff Booker reasoned.

"Oh we know you will do that but we are keeping the picture." I proclaimed.

Tammy was starting to giggle and even pinched Sheriff Booker on the butt. "Just be a good boy and I won't have to tell anyone that you forced me to suck your cock."

"This is outrageous I demand you punks get me that picture!" The flustered Sheriff pleaded.

"Not a chance, get in your car and get out of here before you piss us off and we blow the lid off of your life." I proclaimed in the uttermost frankness.

Sheriff Booker was obviously flustered and panicked. He got into his car and left us but we knew we would see him again soon. As he drove off James, Tammy and I looked at each other and started laughing out load.

"Damn Scott that was the coolest thing I have ever seen." James praised.

"Oh Baby it sure was." Tammy said as she reached up to give me a fantastic kiss.

We continued praising our performance when we saw Greg coming back up the road. He parked and got out looking a little shaken.

"What happened where did Deputy Dog go?" Greg asked.

"We sent him on his way." James answered.

"Where is the picture?" Tammy asked.

"I stashed it at Dan's. You mean he just left?" Greg asked obviously perplexed.

"He knows we have him. I am sure we will here from him again." I replied.

"So when do I get some of this pussy?" James asked as he moved over by Tammy and put his hands on her waist.

"I think you deserve something now. Where do you want to go?" Tammy responded.

"To the Beast!" Greg and I said in unison.

James and Tammy went to the Beast James opened the door but didn't even let her go first. Greg and I looked at each other and shrugged our shoulders. "Damn he has got a lot to learn." Greg remarked.

We watched Tammy climb in admiring her ass as she did. We walked over to the Beast and leaned against the side to try and catch the action.

"Slow down baby and let me see what we have here." Tammy directed.

We could see James pull back from here and that Tammy was reaching towards his crotch.

"Well I see Mr. Happy. He is a fat guy isn't he?" Tammy cooed.

"Oh man that feels, ah, ah." James stammered.

"Oh a little excited were we. It's Ok I am sure there is more juicy cream in there for me." Tammy said in a caring nature.

Greg and I cracked up. "A little pre-mature wouldn't you say." Greg chuckled to me.

We could see Tammy's head going down and then we couldn't see her at all. Then we saw here head, and then we didn't. Then we saw her again. "She's trying to get him hard again." I laughed.

"Oh yeah.' James sighed.

"That's it now just go slowly and we can both enjoy it this time." Tammy soothed.

We could see them starting to kiss. "Not so hard and not so much tongue." Tammy directed.

James laid Tammy back in the seat. Greg and I moved closer to watch. He was pinching and turning her nipples. "I am not a radio I am tuned in just fine." Tammy commented.

Greg and I had to hold our mouths to keep from laughing out load.

"Just touch them lightly and try not to twist anything off." Tammy was being very patient.

"Can I touch your pussy now?" James asked.

"Of course you can just take it easy OK." Tammy responded.

"Ouch! Wait just run your fingers around and feel me. There is nothing to dig for." Tammy expressed a little anger.

James started to slide his fingers around a little and Tammy directed him while he traced the folds of her wetness. "That is my clit but take it easy around there when it gets more excited in will stiffen just like your cock. Move your finger in and out like it is fucking me." Tammy instructed to James.

"Oh yeah baby that feels better." Tammy sighed.

"I want to fuck you real bad." James pleaded.

"OK, move your body up. Now here slide it in there. Oh yeah you've got a fat cock." Tammy was sounding more at ease.

"Oh shit it's tight." James exclaimed.

"Yeah baby, that's it fill me with your cock. Oh yeah that's good. Wait now, slow down. Slow down or you are gonna cum again!"

"Oh shit, shit, Ahhh.' James announced his early eruption again.

He slumped over Tammy and she padded his back. "That's OK little boy we are going to work on this. I will turn you into a monster." Tammy caringly spoke.

Greg and I were beside ourselves. "The boy can't fuck at all. No wonder he is always nervous around chicks." Greg exclaimed.

"Tammy will show him." I kind of felt sorry for him but it didn't last long.

"Damn you're a hot bitch I bet you'll remember that ride." James commented as if it was a good fuck.

Tammy was the first out of the car. She looked a little pissed off. She grabbed Greg's t-shirt and said, "Take this off."

Greg took off the t-shirt and handed it to her. She began to wipe off her cheeks and then she took it under her skirt and wiped her cunt. She started to hand it to Greg and he replied, "No thanks just lay it on the hood."

Tammy looked miffed as James got out of the car. "This has been great but I need to cum!" She proclaimed.

"Scott it's your turn." Greg declared.

"My turn." I responded, "Our little slut needs to be treated right and we all have to help. Come here baby I called to her."

She came over to her and I kissed her lightly. I leaned down to her ear. "Do you want me to lick you 'til you come?"

"Oh please Scotty make me cum." She gasped.

I reached down and placed my palm over her pussy and pushed on the top of her pelvic bone lightly. "I want you to say it again." I whispered in her ear.

"Lick me until I cum Baby!" she said a little louder.

I slipped my finger into her pussy it was sopping with cum and cream. I felt along her pussy to feel the muscle leading up to her clit. "We are going to make you cum together." I whispered again.

I had Greg go to one side of her and James to the other. "Let's show her want real men can do for a slut."

I had her put one arm over Greg's shoulders and the other over James's. I had them then to put their right hands under her back and with their left arms to hold her by her knees. There she was this 'perfect 10 slut' of ours being held up lewdly.

I unfastened her vest, those buttons sure were getting a work out, and I leaned down and kissed her nipples. I lightly sucked them as she watched intently. "Like this James." I commented as I began to lick and suck her nipples until they were as hard as a small dick.

"Ohhh yeah." Tammy released in a guttural moan.

While continuing the most sensual kisses on her breast I rolled up her skirt. I had to tell the guys to keep her steady as I began to diddle her pussy with my finger. I was concerned about the fact that both Greg and James had recently came in her but I was determined to make her scream.

Tammy turned her head towards Greg and they lightly kissed. She was suspended in their arms and could not reach him very well. I dropped to my knees and put my face to her glorious shaved pussy.

"Ohhh shit, lick me Scott pleasssse." She cried.

I opened her pussy more by putting my hands on the outside of her vagina and pulled back lightly which made her soaking wet flower bloom. I led my tongue outside of her labia folds and went completely around her puss in a large circle. "Ohhh ohhh!" Tammy kept moaning.

I traced those circles and then brought my tongue straight up the middle.

"Ohhh God Yeah!" she cried.

I took my tongue down and tongue fucked her whole a few good strong strokes.

"Oh fuck, fuck." she panted.

I lifted up from her love tunnel and pushed against the muscle leading to her clit.

"Damn, damn!" She gasped as I looked up while she looked down at me with Greg and James both staring intently.

I flicked the sides beside her clit and rubbed my tongue on the sides with loving tender strokes.

"Oh god, Oh God!" She was getting closer.

I started to inadvertently lick over her clit then dipping down to her wet hole then back around her labia to her clit. "Hold her tight man keep her legs spread." I directed to James and Greg.

I got more of my saliva involved and made her clit and labia really wet. I thrashed along and increased my tempo.

"Ohhh, Ahhh God please, damn, Ohhhh, Ohhhhhh Yeahhhhh Ohhhhhh, Baaaaabbbbyyyyy!!!!!!" She screamed and shook. Her legs pressed together and the guys almost dropped her. They pulled her up and she shook again. I licked her clit again. "Ohhh shhhit." She panted.

I fucked her again with my tongue and sucked on her clit pulling it into my mouth. "Ohhhhh fuck, fuck!" She was still shaking. I pushed a finger in and tried to lick her clit as she started to thrash.

"Oh Shit, wait, wait please wait." She pleaded.

I backed off and stood up. They dropped her weak legs as she clung on to their necks. I reached under James's arm and around her back. I then lifted both of her knees and cradled her. We walked back to the car and laid her on the front seat. We each got a beer and walked to my truck and let down the tail gate. We all sat down and took a couple of swigs.

James was the first to speak, "I just learned more about eating pussy than I ever dreamed." "Me to man." Greg added, "Where did you learn to do that?"

"Remember Cathy Anderson's older sister Lisa?" I asked.

"Oh yeah she was a babe." James recounted.

"She taught me all about eating pussy while at church camp." I admitted.

"Damn that was artful man." Greg responded.

"Thank you." I stated. "So, what's up for next weekend?

To be continued...

12