The Slut College Teacher Ch. 03

Story Info
AAAAAAH - she watches Ramya fuck Adi Reddy.
3.2k words
4.4
21.8k
12
0

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/17/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shanti was almost back to her classroom when she realized she'd left her notebook in the Staff room. She cursed herself for, being such a fool, then turned round and headed back for the StaffRoom.

Why had she felt so damned guilty? What she and Ramya had Done wasn't anything a lot of other women had shared. Why did sex always have to be strictly male-female? She didn't have any, answer for that one.

She wasn't really ashamed of what she had just done. She'd enjoyed it. Anything she enjoyed couldn't be that bad. And to hell with anyone saying it was! Shanti knew she'd have to be more polite to Adi Reddy.

The man had been around the College a couple years longer than she and was something of a power having the ear of the principal in personnel assignments.

Besides, Adi wasn't all that bad - looking. He wasn't her idea of the perfect man, but then who really was? He was about five foot ten, stocky with just a trace of a beer gut. Not enough to get in the way. If anything, she thought it was sort of sexy. There wasn't any good reason she had been avoiding him except for his reputation as a wolf.

If she got involved with him like she had the coach at the other High College, she would be out on the street in an instant-if anyone found out. Teachers were supposed to be monks and nuns. Sex could never taint their images. They couldn't be living, breathing, fucking human beings.

She and Adi might get something fun going between them. Maybe all the other women teachers were being greedy.

Maybe they wanted him for themselves. With the gnawing need chewing up her cunt, Shanti thought she should have fir st grab at any guy willing to really fuck her good.

Just as she turned the corner of the hail and headed for the teachers' StaffRoom again, she knew something wasn't quite fight. She couldn't put it into words. There was an electric tension in the air that stopped her dead in her tracks.

Listening, she heard faint moans coming from the half-closed door of the StaffRoom. They weren't moans of pain. Quite the opposite, in fact. They sounded like someone in the throes of intense?pleasure. Like a woman being fucked.

Shanti inched toward the door at the end of the hall and, guiltily, she spied on Ramya and Adi.

It was just as she'd thought the instant she heard those telltale noises.

Ramya was spread-eagle on the small desk and Adi was fucking the living hell out of her. It was a sight that made the breath catch in Shanti's throat. For a second, she wanted to laugh. Then she decided crying might be closer to what she actually felt.

She wanted to be the one on the receiving end of that mighty male prick of Adi's! She wanted to feel that cock drilling deep into her cunt, cleansing her of the unnatural longings that Ramya had stirred that Vijay had aroused.

A throbbing alive, all-male, virile prick flicking her was the only antidote for her.

And Ramya was the one getting laid.

She knew she should have closed the door.

Maybe standing guard in the hail for the two unsuspecting lovers would have been the decent thing to do. If the principal Walked in on them, he'd fire both their asses before they realized what was happening.

Still, couldn't she stand guard at the door?

What did it really matter if she watched while she was on the look-out for anyone intruding on the couple?

Shanti knew she wasn't going to let them have their deserved privacy.

The itch in her cunt was too intense for that. She had to see what was going on in the small room. If she didn't, she would go crazy from her own burning, crying lust! The words drifted lazily out to her.

"Ummm, oh, Adi, you're so biiig in me! I love the way your cock feels!"

"And your cunt is like a blow torch on me. Goddamn, but you've got a hot twat, girl. Here, slide around a bit on the table. There, ummm, oh shiiiit! I . . . I almost came."

"Do I turn you on that much?" "That much and more!" "So fuck me, fuck me as hard as you can!"

The spying Shanti had a good view of what was happening in the room.

If Adi wasn't fucking her as hard as he could, he was certainly piston powerfully into her yearning cunt.

She could see the long, red shaft of his cock pulling from between her inner pussy lips.

The purple head was coated with a gleaming coat of cunt juice. He poised for a moment, as if making up his mind, then lunged forward.

The power of his inward stroke shaved Ramya across the table. Adi had to reach out and grip the woman under the armpits. Only in this way

could he keep her from sliding off his prick.

"Get in me, damn you, let me lock my legs around your waist." she moaned.

"Yeah, I'm fucking you too hard. That cunt of yours is too demanding. It won't do to slide all over the table."

Shanti watched as slender legs wrapped around the chemistry teacher's waist.

The man was already gripping Ramya under the arms so that his palms pulled firmly into her shoulders. With a double hold like this, it would take one hell of. a fucking to break loose again.

And it was the strongest fucking motion Shanti had ever seen. She felt her cunt watering as she witnessed it. The man's hips came back, then shot forward driving his prick deep into the woman's softly yielding cunt.

The tiny river of fuck fluid running down the inside of the spying teacher's leg tickled. She rubbed her legs together in a vain attempt to stop it. She had to have some sort of a plug in her cunt to keep that flood from gushing down her leg.

The kind of plug she'd love best was a. cock. And that wasn't possible. Not at that instant.

She edged closer to the door. The two people so avidly fucking in the room couldn't hear her moan softly.

She began rubbing up and down against the edge of the door. The wood touched her in all the right spots. She felt her body coming alive to the rubbing sensation.

The door collided right at her cunt. The hard wood pressed firmly against her pussy mound. As she rocked up and down, its friction gave her the sensation of a real fucking.

It wasn't the same, of course. Nothing but a hard cock pile driving into her pussy could possibly totally satisfy her.

But this was better than nothing.

Shanti watching the two fucking like rabbits made her even hornier. She thought she might just watch them for a few seconds, then leave. It wasn't that simple. The more she saw of that long, adept cock fucking into the gaping hole of the totally wanton woman spread wide on the table, the more she needed it.

"Go on, Adi darling and grind your bush into mine! I love the feel of your bush against my cut!" The man only grunted.

Shanti could tell he was having a hard time keeping his cum loaded in his balls. The jerky movements in his hips told her he was nearing his breaking point and hating it. He wanted to fuck all afternoon long.

His ass tensed as he shot forward into the eagerly awaiting cunt.

Both of them gasped, then Adi said, "Damned tight, too. Sure you're not a virgin? Love virgin cunt!"

"Yes, oh, yess, yessss! Anything you say, Adi darling, anything! I'm a virgin if you want me to be!"

"No virgin has cunt muscles like yours! God!" He panted hard now. His body was shivering like he had a high fever. The lewd squishing noises as his prick shot into the woman's juicy cunt filled the room.

Shanti shivered along with the two people fucking their brains out. That noise made her aware of how much she was getting out of this peeping.

In all decency, she should leave them alone, but she was too turned on by the sight of them screwing. His long, red pussy-pleasure driving into the yawning hole of Ramya's juicy cunt made her own desires run wild.

That was what she wanted and if she couldn't. get it, seeing it happen would just have to do.

She rubbed her snatch against the door with more vigor as she heard. Ramya gasping out, "My cunt's on fire! I'm burning up inside. Oh, dear God fuck me hard! HARD!"

The tiny embers of her own lust, had long since blazed bright and furious inside her cunt.

There was no way she could put out the flaming desire that threatened to drown her. She was a lost soul and could only allow her passion-wracked body to command.

"My balls feel like a boiler! My jism is lead-heavy and just burning me up! I can't wait. to come!" Adi wailed.

"Ummm, darling, oh darling! Ride me, ride me. hard!" The lewd squishy noise increased in intensity as he picked up the tempo of the fucking, she was equally hot.

The voyeur Shanti watching thought if he had been driving his prick into her with wild abandon before, now he was a tireless sex machine. He fucked with all the power and lust locked in his loins.

The watching woman bit her lower lip as her hand crept under her petticoat. She couldn't restrain herself. Her fingers found her slimy cunt. She began tweaking her pussy lips.

When that was no longer the thrill it had once been, she started driving her fingers in and out of her cunt in imitation of the hot scene in front of her.

Her fingers weren't anything like a cock. But they were better than letting her cunt cry out, hungry for attention. The thick oils dribbled over her fingers, filling the palm of her hand. Soon, she was totally drenched with her own fuck fluids.

"My body! I'm on fire! I ... aaaaieeee!" The woman on the receiving end of that long, powerful prick climaxed. Her body stiffened and a husk of sheer pleasure covered her face. She sucked in her breath and arched her back trying to drive her cunt down over the impaling spike of the cock lodged in her cunt.

All too soon, she let out a long, loud sigh and relaxed. But the man fucking her wasn't ready to come yet. He was still fucking her clutching manhole with all the power he could summon. His ass tightened and then shot forward in a wild release of energy.

"Oh, keep flicking! My cunt's still on fire!"

He was pulling her body into his groin with every stroke of his prick. The man was giving the teacher the fucking of her life. The faster he fucked, the more she liked it.

His balls had collapsed into a hard, tight sphere that bothered him.

The need to blast out his jism into her hungering cunt was on him while trying to keep the fiery tide locked in his balls was making his prick feel as if it would explode like a stick of dynamite.

No matter how he tried, the tumbling and churning of his balls made him teeter on the edge of control. But still he fucked into the wet, steamy hot interior of her cunt. The need to be surrounded by her clutching sheath -of cunt was inbred - he was a man.

She was a woman waiting to be fucked. How could he refuse such a basic urge? The watching woman finally decided she should leave.

The man's lust was so obvious and it was almost embarrassing to her. The way his prick vanished so lewdly in the grinning cunt lips was a hint that she was witnessing something she shouldn't.

As Shanti turned to go down the hall, she saw: the principal sauntering along.

She sucked in her breath. This wouldn't do. And the way Adi was fucking Ramya, nothing short of an atomic bomb would make him stop.

"Good afternoon, Miss Rangaswamy," said Roy Bose. "Leaving for your next class so soon?" The principal was still far enough away from the doorway so that he couldn't hear the frantic sounds of Adi and Ramya fucking.

And Shanti hoped she could keep it that way.

"Oh, Mr. Bose, did you see what those awful boys had done to the flagpole again?" She was babbling. It was the first thing that had come into her head. Last month, a gang had run some woman's panties up the flagpole and horrified several of the more staid groups around the College.

"Again? They .. .? Oh, hell. I'd better go check it out, I suppose. Thank you for telling me, Miss Rangaswamy." The look in his eyes told the teacher that the man would rather have stayed and talked to her. She had the suspicion that he was hot for her ass.

It seemed as if everyone on the campus had unbridled passions and let them run free whenever they wanted. And if anyone got caught at it, it was their ass in a sling.

Shanti didn't understand this stupid double standard. She was a hard-loving woman who loved a good fuck, who needed it.

And if any of the studs prowling around the College gave it to her, they'd all be in trouble. Yet all of them did it. She shook her head, idly rubbed a hand across her hidden snatch and then remembered the hot and heavy action going down inside the teachers' StaffRoom.

Ramya and Adi might never know how she'd saved their jobs for them but it didn't matter. It had been worth the small risk she'd taken. And now, she felt she was entitled to watch. She'd earned the right.

As the woman sneaked back to the half-open door, the sounds from inside were even hotter than. before. She looked at what was happening and her eyes widened. She hadn't believed Ramya was that acrobatic.

The woman was bent double like a pretzel on the small table. Her legs were pulled back so that her legs dangled over Adi's shoulders,

The tops of her thighs Pressed hard into her tits. Every time the man stroked into her widely exposed cunt, she emitted a tiny groan of pleasure.

Shanti guessed that Adi could drive his prick deeper into her steamy cunt in this position than from any other. The way Ramya was twisted around, she, had to be getting a hell of a lot of enjoyment from the fucking. Otherwise, the chink in her back would have been bothering her.

"Keep going, Adi darling! I love that prick of yours! It makes me feel like a complete woman!"

"Cunt's so tight," the man mumbled, "so fucking, damned tiiiiight,"

"Yes! And all for you! For, your cock!" His body pressed her legs down into her body.

Her cunt gaped wide open so that the spying woman could see the cunt lips lewdly smile and take in the purple end of his fuck stick. His balls and he had collapsed into a hard little globe that no longer wetly slapped against her upturned ass. He was burying himself all the way to the hilt in her gooey twat.

Shanti sighed as she saw the exciting sight. That cock going into the hungry cunt was more than she could stand. She reached back under her petticoat and found her own flowing gash. Fingers ready, she drove them into her cunt.

That sent a wild surge of joy racing through her body. She closed her eyes and imagined she was the one on the table getting her brains fucked out. His cock was inside her, twisting, turning, driving ever deeper. He was probing for her innermost cunt.

The tingles in her pussy lips were passed along to the twitchy walls of her cunt. She shuddered as she felt the sexual tensions mount in her belly. The way her heart speeded up made her breath come faster.

She imagined him poised over her body like he was over Ramya's. Her cunt yawned wide for him. She was totally wanton. She wanted his cock more than anything else in the world. She could prove it with her dripping, obscenely wet twat, too.

As one of her fingers stabbed into her pussy, she shivered. Another finger went in and then another. She started stroking back and forth. The velvety softness of her pussy walls hardened a little as her muscles tensed from the excitement.

His cock-that was what was in her cunt, not her fingers. He was fucking her. She could hear him breathing and over the thunder of her own pulse hammering wildly in her head, she could hear and his harsh breathing. She could feel his cock delving ever deeper into her juicy, steamy hot cunt.

The first contraction of her cunt walls clamped down on her fingers.

When orgasm gripped her body, she was panting and gasping and moaning out her joy.

He was fucking her! That was his cock inside her needy cunt! He had come over to give her the fine gift of his cock!

She sobbed openly, tears running down her face. It wasn't any good. The come hadn't released all her tensions. She still felt tautness inside that made her edgy, uptight.

In the room, Adi was still fucking hard into the other teacher's clinging cunt.

"I . . . I can't hold it! I'm comiiiing!" The man's entire body stiffened as he drove his prick balls deep into the woman's cunt. He pumped out every single drop of his pearly white jism. And then his cock limply fell from the woman's still oozing cunt.

A tiny puddle of his cum and her cunt juice formed on the table under her ass. Then Ramya disengaged her legs and rolled free. She went to the man and took him in her arms for a big kiss.

"I love the way you fuck! You're one stud in a million!" Ramya was lascivious.

"And how would you know? Have you fucked a million guys? That cunt of yours is mighty tight for such a feat. You might go into a record book if you've really had a million men." he was calling her a slut.

"Some of them just seem like it. But you're special, Adi!" Shanti didn't know if anything was going to start between the two or not.

She decided it was time for her to split and to hell with the notebook.

She didn't want to seem to be prying into their personal lives.

But she wished Adi would pry into her holes - all of them.

Just once to drive away the demons of longing still inhabiting her body, Shanti the Tamil Iyer slut wanted this dick in her pussy ass and all holes - and she will acquire it.