The Slut College Teacher Ch. 06

Story Info
The slut goes to the bizarre extent of public blow job.
2.4k words
4.37
22.3k
15
0

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/17/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shanti didn't see Adi Reddy for almost a week. She wondered if he was trying to avoid her. She'd spoken several times with Ramya, once even telling her of all she'd witnessed that day in the teacher's lounge. Ramya's response had heartened her. The woman hadn't been mad at her at all. If anything, she'd been pleased.

"Angry at you for spying? Hell, no! If I'd known I had an audience for that fucking, I'd have asked you to take pictures. That's something I want to remember in my old age! God, what a fucker he is!"

"Then YOU don't mind that I stood in the doorway and.. . and masturbated?" Shanti was hesitant to say such things to her friend.

"I said it was okay. And you did head off Mr. Bose. Shit, we'd have never been able to explain our fucking to him. I bet he doesn't even know what his prick is for."

"I dunno," said. Shanti. "I think he said something about shaving his palms every morning."

Ramya had laughed, and waved it away. "He's an old grouch. I'm glad you were the one watching Adi and me fuck instead of him. And any time you can talk Adi into letting me have a bit of that fabulous prick of his, you can watch or take pictures -or broadcast it coast to coast! It'd be worth it!"

Shanti didn't tell her friend she knew how worthwhile it was getting the full treatment from that cocksman Adi was a master. He knew all the moves and had a way about him. He made sure the chick got her kicks while he was getting-his.

What more could anyone ask of fucking? Shanti was tired of looking for Adi during the conference periods. She decided to track him down in his classroom. After all, it was only down the hail from her.

She inched up to the half-closed door and peered in. The students were all bent double over a test, worrying pencils and working diligently at punching something into their calculators,

Adi stood in back of a long, waist-high counter littered with all manner of chemical gear. The test tubes and Bunsen burners she recognized, but the rest was only glass and copper and funny colored water to her.

The man was pacing back and forth watching his class work on the test. As he turned his back on the door, a sudden inspiration hit Shanti. She could make this test one of endurance-for Adi.

She slipped into the room without any of the students seeing her. She knelt down behind the counter so she was hidden from their view. Just then, Adi turned and started back in her direction. He opened his mouth like a fish out of water, the words, "What the fuck are you doing here!" forming on his lips.

She simply smiled and motioned him to come closer.

When he did, she wrapped her arms around his legs so he couldn't move away. Then she ran his zipper down. His limp penis came tumbling out.

"Look," he whispered, "you can't do this! Not in front of the class!" "Hell I can't! I want your cock! And I've been deprived of it for almost a week. This'll pay you back for neglecting me." She pulled the limp worm of a prick into her mouth and began sucking. Her tongue worked over the delicate tip of his prick until he was biting his lower lip to keep from crying out.

She was getting him excited! And in front of his chemistry class! He couldn't move away from her now. Not with his half-stiff prick in her sucking mouth. He was happed as neatly as he could be. And, she had no intention of letting him go.

"The class.. ." he whispered again..

"Screw the class!" Her mouth worked feverishly all over his prick. The once limp cock was rising up from the dead. Half-erect, then fully erect and throbbing bard, she kept it in her mouth. The rod of manmeat pleased her. He had a nice taste to him.

Her tongue swirled around the very tip of his prick. She felt his cock buck and throb with added desire for her. His words might tell her to leave, but his cock was giving her a totally different story. His prick wanted all the mouth love she could give! "Love the taste! Love your cock!" she cooed.

"Damn you! I should never have . . . uh, yes, Jimmy?" he asked one of the students. "Uh, ummm, no, keep going. Skip that question if you, uh, oh God, if you don't know the answer!" His words tumbled and fell from his lips. He was trying like hell to keep the kid from coming around the counter and showing the test problem to him. If the student did, he would see something more fitting to a biology class.

The teacher loved the man's prick to death. She used her teeth to lightly score the sides of his cock. The ugly red smears were quickly soothed by her soft, wet lips. She kissed away any of the hurt she might have caused and left behind nothing but total arousal.

He obviously wanted her to keep going. He stepped forward a half-step and shoved his hips toward her face. He was having a hard time preventing his body from taking control. She didn't mind if he face-fucked her. It would be fun.

She allowed his prick to slip from between her ruby lips. Kissing and licking, she headed for his balls. When she got to the hairy little bag holding his family jewels, she sucked the entire sac into her mouth. Her tongue tormented the trapped balls. She could feel them tumbling around in the thick stew of his jism, trapped and waiting to explode.

"Want more?" she taunted him.

"Stop it. NOW!" "Say something, Mr. Reddy," came a voice from the front of the room. It was all Shanti could do to keep from laughing at the confusion on the man's face as he tried to figure out what to do.

"Uh, no. Just talking to myself. Finish up the test. I, uh I'm giving you an extra twenty minutes on the quiz." There was a tiny, ragged cheer from the class.

And Shanti silently cheered. She would have his prick all to herself for the next half hour! She sucked in his balls and really gave them a tonguing. He had to reach down and lace his fingers through her raven-black hair to keep from falling over. Normally, she guessed he would simply lie down on the ground and let the woman continue sucking on his prick.

He couldn't do that now. He had to stay on his feet. Otherwise, the eager class of students would know exactly what was meant by the sex education term "fellatio".

She gave him the best head ever. Her cheeks went hollow as she sucked on the tip of his prick. The acorn-sized glans was actually growing in size as she ran her tongue back and forth over it.

When, she found the tiny triangular flap of skin dangling down beneath the cleft head, she tasAdi the bitter drop of his pre-cum. He was cocked and ready to fire.

She redoubled her efforts on his prick. She tried to stuff her tongue down his piss-slit. Just trying was enough to get them both really excited.

His hands tightened on her head. He began puffing her face in to his groin. He wanted to face-fuck her now. He wasn't in a position to tell her what he wanted. He had to do it all with the motion of his hands.

She allowed him to pull her face slowly down his long cock. She didn't want to gag on his cock, but she did anyway. It took a great deal of skill to completely swallow a man's cock. She was no Reema Lovelace, but she was going to give it a try with this eight-inch boner.

The second time she went down on his prick, the rubbery tip of his glans bounced off the roof of her mouth. She twisted slightly, her tongue a rough, wet cradle for his cock. Then the long, hard, throbbing cock shot down into her throat.

For a long second, she thought she was going to choke again. She kept it down and even managed to massage the underside of his cock by swallowing a couple times. As her Adam's apple bobbed up and down, he let out a deep moan.

A shrill voice from the back of the room came, "You okay, Mr. Reddy? You look sort of pale. You sick?"

"No, Reema, I'm not sick. Now, f-finish your test!" "Yes, sir, if you say so." There was a ripple of laughter in the class which Adi did nothing to try and stifle. He was too aroused and occupied by the woman sucking on his cock to attempt discipline.

"Admit it, you love me sucking you off in public," she whispered to him. His hands shook as he reached down and lifted her face up to meet his gaze.

"God, I think I hate you more than anyone else in the whole goddamned world, and if you don't get to sucking on my cock, I'm going to go out of my skull!" She smiled at that. He might say he hated her, but he loved the wet, clinging feel of her lips on his prick. And sucking? He couldn't get enough of the blow job she was giving him.

She dived back to work.

Her tongue shot out and circled his glands. The purpled hood of flesh was trembling with desire now. She wasn't quite up to swallowing his entire prick again.

Right now, she was more interested in just giving him the best head she was capable of giving. Then came the man's voice and the words chilled her to the bone.

"Stop! Right there, Jimmy. Hand me your paper. Don't come around the counter."

"Huh?" Shanti turned and saw the blue-jeaned leg of a student right at the edge of the counter. Another half step and he would be able to see everything. But she didn't stop. She kept sucking on the chemistry teacher's prick. This was exciting. The thrill of discovery made her cunt gush with fuck fluids.

The possibility of actually being discovered sucking off the man gave her mouth added vigor.

"I-just give me the p-paper," he stuttered.

"You don't look so good, Mr. Reddy. Want me to go down to the nurse and see if she has anything to help you?"

"NO! Uh, just go back to your, umm, seat."

"Are you sure you're okay, Mr. Reddy? You got this funny look on your face. Almost like you were getting a..."

"Jimmy!" "Yes, sir."

Shanti was smiling broadly. The thrill of the almost discovery made her all the hotter. She sucked on the man's prick as if she'd never done it before, as if it were a brand new experience for her.

His prick was so damned tast, she couldn't get enough of it. Licking and kissing the sides of his cock wasn't enough for her. As her nose burrowed into his tangled bush, she let her tongue play with his balls trapped in their hairy little sac.

She batted them around until she could feel his balls locked up inside tumbling and lurching in real desire.

Hastily she clamped her mouth over the tip of his prick, afraid he was going to shoot his wad. Through some massive exertion on the man's part, he kept his pearly white jism in.

She loved it. She could suck on his cock all the longer now. His hands guided her raven-haired head in and out with the most seductive motion possible. Her lips tightened down into a perfect "0" that caressed every part of his cock as it slipped into her mouth.

Moaning in pleasure, she made certain she breathed hot and heavy when his bush came close to her face with the hat air slipped and stimulated through his pubic hair. The man's prick jumped a little bit harder every time she exhaled.

"Uh, and now, ummm, class, just pass your t-tests in," he stuttered. "I have decided to let you all go a bit early today" Adi was making a valiant effort to keep from losing, it all right then and there in front of the students and Shanti was doing her damnedest to make sure he did.

That was part of the thrill she was getting.

She twisted and saw the doorknob turning. Another sudden surge of fear seized her by the throat. For a second, she was unable to move. The door opened and in came Mr. Bose. The man started to say something, turned to a hidden person in the hail, then called over his shoulder, "I'll talk with you later, Mr. Reddy. Better see what Ramya wants first," Shanti felt Adi slump forward as the door closed again. They hadn't been seen.

"Go on, class. Beat it!" Shanti couldn't see the students leaving the room, but she could guess what the scene was like.. They'd all be running to be first out the door. She slouched down but not so far that she would let his prick slip free from her mouth.

She was having too much fun giving him head to quit now. At long last, the final student filed from the room. Adi breathed a heavy, sigh in relief and then said, "Goddammit! I ought to throw you but the window, doing something like this to me!" "Don't you like the feel of my wet, sucking lips all over your great big cock?" she teased.

"Dammit, I do! But in front of the whole fucking class? Shit, lady, you're out of your skull."

"Yes," she agreed. "With lust-for you!" She applied herself even more vigorously to his prick. Her mouth was hotter than a blast furnace. She sucked harder than a milking machine could have. And she was rewarded by the tangy flood of his jism. The first spurt hit the back of her throat. The next she allowed to smear all over her tongue. That gave her all the encouragement she needed.

Sucking harder, she milked the entire creamy load from his balls. He was left with a limp cock by the time she was satisfied.

"God, I wouldn't have I believed it," he moaned. "In front of the whole goddamn class, she gives me a blow job!"

Shanti leaned back against the cabinet and licked off a vagrant drop of his aim from her face. It tasted just as good as the power she'd felt over the man.