The Slut College Teacher Ch. 10

Story Info
Torturous blackmail - irritating and excruciating.
3.4k words
4.45
33k
7
0

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/17/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, well, the gang's all here. And already decked out in their birthday suits!" chortled Vijay.

"Youngman, I can crush you like a fly under a boot heel. And if you try to use this against us, I'll do just that," snapped Adi.

"Big man," sneered Vijay. The youngman looked more sure of himself than ever before. "Threatening the Youngman like that. What you gonna do, bust my head open? Hell no, you Don't dare. You're too much of a fuckin' coward to even try."

"Don't bet on it." Adi advanced on Vijay, his shoulder muscles flexing ominously.

Shanti tried to hold him back.

"Don't, Shanti," he said, menace in his voice. "Sometimes two-bit chiselers like this have to be taken care of or they'll bleed you white."

"Adi, please!" begged Shanti. "Don't do anything to him. How would we explain it?"

"Ya, muscle man, how would you explain it? What caused a small, frail little teenaged Youngman to fall off the roof of a building at ten o'clock in the evening. The school board will have a field day with that."

Ramya brushed back the dark brown strands of her hair and said, fear making her voice crack, "He means it, Adi. Honest to God, he means it! If the school board catches wind of this?"

Shanti and Adi exchanged silent looks. Ramya was right. The school board didn't need facts all they looked at were suspicions. No one "unfit" could teach. And "unfit" meant anything the school board said it meant.

A death would surely bring their wrath I plummeting down like an ancient god's wrath0 And that wasn't even taking the cops into account.

They were implacable. They wouldn't rest until the killers were brought to trial.

"Yeah, man, you're gettin' the picture. I call the shots from now on. You and Shanti, are so lovely, and Ramya are all mine to command. You'll damn well jump when I say jump, too. Or it'll be just too bad for you!" "What do you get out of this, Vijay?" Adi shouted.

"Power, man, power I like having these foxy teachers spread their legs whenever I say so. And having you under my thumb is going to be a real trip. I saw you and Shanti fucking that night in the parking lot, and tonight-wow! What I can do with that and then the two of you up here, bare-ass naked, fucking like crazy. Hell, that's all I need." Vijay was blackmailing.

Shanti placed a shaking hand on Adi's shoulder. The man was quivering with barely suppressed rage. He wanted to tear the blackmailing youngman apart limb from limb. If there was only some way he could get rid of the body! He'd turn murderer in a split second! "Yeah, the power of it is something."

"What are you going to do?" asked Ramya.

"Do? Baby, I'm going to watch the damnedest fuck fest ever!" "Huh?" "You, dark brown beauty with the tight cunt, are going to be part of a sex orgy on the roof. Under the lovely moonlight, you and the chem teacher and my esteemed history teacher are all gonna ball your, brains out while I watch you!"

Shanti felt a cold chill race up her spine. The knot in her stomach tightened until she felt like puking. This wasn't happening. It couldn't be happening to her. Not tonight! Not when she and Adi had just fucked and felt the biggest comes of their lives. What a downer this evening had turned into. Sex slaves for a warped student to do with as he pleased.

She began to cry.

"Hey, I like that," Vijay said, smiling wickedly. "She's crying her little eyes out before she fucks. Lemme see, how should this work? You got a boner, Ad?"

"I want to smash you so bad."

"Yeah, sure. But that is a nice erection. And it shakes like crazy when you wave that fist at me. How about this? Shanti, down on your hands and knees. Adi fuck her like a bitch in heat. And you, Ramya, you can lick her cunt and his balls." No one moved for the span of several hurried heartbeats.

Then Vijay yelled, "Goddammit! Move! Do as I say!" He turned red in the face and there was no mistaking the viciousness in the youth. He really did mean for them to fuck like that.

Shanti limply dropped like a rag doll. The rough gavel cut her knees but she hardly noticed. It was too humiliating to comprehend what was actually happening. She was trying to fantasize something nicer, something more to her liking.

It was hard. The strutting student was making like the cock-of-the-walk. He was calling the shots this time and there was nothing any of the three teachers could do about it "Get on your fucking knees and take her like a bitch, damn your eyes!" Vijay flared.

Adi did as he was told. In spite of the situation.

"Oh, yes, Adi darling, do it! Fuck me good!"

Yes, Adi darling," mimicked, fuck her good." Adi shot the youth a scathing look.

This seemed to make the youngman grow in stature. He was the one in power. He was ordering these symbols of authority around like they'd once done to him.

Shanti caught her lower lip between her teeth as his prick gently eased into her slippery twat. The thick head of his turgid prick pressed between her throbbing cunt lips. He hesitated for a moment as the plum-tip of his cock entered her pussy.

This caused a little friction on her cunt lips. Not much but enough to tell her the best was yet to come.

Her tits bounced around loosely under her chest. Vijay came over and lightly batted one of them. It shivered and sprang back into place. The boy was amused with his newfound toy.

He continued to tease and torment her boob until finally he tired of the little game. He turned to Ramya and commanded her, "Over here, cunt. I want you licking her cunt and his balls with that tough, pink tongue of yours. If it's half as good as I think it is, you're gonna be dynamite for them!"

Ramya hesitantly obeyed. She was obviously unsure of herself in this. It was so perverted, three people making love all at the same time. Yet she couldn't deny that the sight of Adi's prick vanishing between Shanti's throbbing cunt lips turned her on. He would be flicking her with his powerful strokes any second now.

To be under the other woman s sex slit, lapping up all the fuck fluids, teasing the man's balls with her tongue, seemed to be the height of perverseness to her. And she found her cunt watering at the thought.

Why not? Being forced by Vijay gave her the excuse to engage in something she found secretly exciting and which she'd never, under any other circumstances, do~ "You slimy little prick," she hissed at the student.

Vijay smiled broadly and pointed. "Under themNOW! MOVE!" Ramya moved.

She rolled over onto her back and scooted until the other woman's tits hung pendulous and heavy just above her lips. She had been told to lick the woman's cunt. She decided the dangling boobs were more tantalizing for her.

She licked across the tip of one tit, then the other. The feathery touch of her tongue set off depth charges of delight in Shanti's chest. She was openly sobbing by the time Ramya sucked one nipple entirely into her mouth.

The woman was confused by the sensory messages assaulting her body. The thick cock poking into her from behind was stirring her guts around. Any second, he'd ram all the way into her frothy twat and make her into a complete woman. And the, other woman's mouth all over her erect nipples sent shivery little messages of joy into her chest.

Her breathing became harsh, rough and ragged. She felt flames lapping at her throat, searing her lungs.

And the real fucking hadn't even started yet! "Yeah, gang, this is real cozy. I like it," came a distant voice, the voice of their tormentor. "That stud with his pecker shoved into the bitch's ass and the other one licking her little titties. Yeah, I like it real good. Now, move, damn you all, move!" Shanti gasped as Adi's prick came hurtling into her cunt. She thought she was ready for it. She was wrong. It stretched her in new and different directions. For a horrible moment, she was afraid he was going to rip and tear her delicate inner membrane.

She didn't like the idea of bleeding to death for Vijay's amusement. But nothing this drastic happened. Her flexible cunt walls stretched to take the man's huge girth.

The jerking and bucking of his cock stirred her inner nerves and made her acutely aware of her body. The momentary pain had passed and now all that was left was pleasure. The huge cock was dancing a wild dance inside her cunt.

She tightened her stomach muscles and clamped down on the buried prick. She felt the thick blue vein on the top of his cock stand out in bold' relief. The thick hooded glands of his prick expanded even as she tightened her muscles around it. And the soft folds of skin all along his cock quickly vanished as more and more excited blood hammered into his fuck stick.

"You fill me up!" she sighed. "So nice, so damned nice!"

"You're hotter than I remember," Adi told her. "Hot and you're squeezing me to a pulp! I. . .I can't take much of this."

"The hell you can't," came a cold voice. "Fuck her good or you're gonna be sorry." Shanti tried to block out the student's voice. He was a monster. Better his parents had put him in a burlap bag and tossed him in the river than allow such a beast to live and hurt others.

She concentrated on the feel of the long, all-male prick inside her pussy. She twitched her hips a little to move it around inside. His cockhead moved gently against her cunt walls, stimulating both of them. The thick fuck fluids made sure that the fucking wouldn't really turn either of them on too much.

Once the friction of the fucking burned away the cunt juices, then it would be sheer bliss for both of them0 "Oh, ride me, ride me hard!" she begged. "My cunt's burning up with desire for that huge prick of yours!" Then she felt a new sensation on her snatch. It was a small thing, hardly noticed. Then it became more and more powerful a force for giving her the utmost in joy.

It was Ramya's tongue working avidly along her gash. The woman's tongue sought and found the little cit meekly poking its head out from the protective sheath of flesh. She began licking and sucking hard on that tiny spire of sensation.

Shanti felt wave after wave of desire flood her. She was gasping with reaction. Her entire body quaked. She was caught up in the throes of the most massive lovemaking ever to assail her tender, trim young body.

"Go on. Do as she says. Fuck her good." Vijay was still calling the plays, but she no longer cared. The feel of the cock and the tongue so near her cunt made up for any humiliation the student might decide to pass out.

Shanti knew it instantly when Adi obeyed that command. She felt inch after long, throbbing inch of virile prick shoved up her cunt. She grated her teeth together and unashamedly allowed tears to race down her cheeks. The feeling of having her pussy filled with fuck stick again was so indescribably tremendous she didn't care what emotions she showed.

She loved it. She wanted more.

The man began fucking her with long, deep, slow strokes. She felt him bury his cock balls deep into her cunt. A tiny trickle of cunt juices oozed out around the plug of his prick then he ground his crotch into her butt. She sighed with relief. He was hard and he was flicking her. All was right in the World. The hairy thighs stimulated her round, smooth tits and his balls wetly banged against her cunt lips.

When he began, retreating from the tight, hot berth of her snatch, she cried put, "No! Don't leave me! I love your prick! Leave it in my hungry cunt!" There was evil laugh which hardly penetrated her lust-glazed mind. To hell with Vijay! Let Adi fuck her good! That was all she really cared about any more.

When only the thick, knobby head of his cock remained inside her, the other woman's tongue started licking all over her juice-drenched ~cunt lips. Shanti heard Adi moan and mutter, "Your goddamn tongue's driving me wild! More! MORE!" She could only agree. That rough, pink, probing tongue was seeking out every tiny little fold of flesh all around her cunt and digging in to stimulate. The tongue was probably giving Adi's cock a good tongue-lashing. It was also building up a sexual tension inside the woman's body which wasn't to be denied.

She screamed and let her hips go wild. She thrashed around, shoving her hips back to get as much cock into her heaving cunt as possible. Adi rode out the fury of her desire and kept his prick poised between the rigid flaps of her blood engorged pussy lips. He'd fuck her when and how he pleased. She was only along to enjoy.

"Make noises like a bitch," came a cold command. "I want to hear you sound like an animal. It's only right. If a bitch in heat is getting fucked like an animal, you ought to sound like one." She ignored Vijay.

And was immediately rewarded with a sharp, stinging pain across her shoulders as the youngman had hefted his belt and was swinging it through the air. He was whipping her for her disobedience.

"Stop! Don't!" she pleaded. It did no good. If she wanted to enjoy this fucking, no matter how degrading and defiling the circumstances, she would have to make Vijay stop whipping her with the leather scourge.

"Then whimper! Sound like a animal!" She began making tiny, trapped-animal noises deep in her throat. She wanted to sing out her joy at having a cock up her cunt and a tongue eagerly working all over her snatch. But the sounds coming out were pure animal. She whined and whimpered like a whipped dog.

This seemed to satisfy Vijay's insane cravings to make her appear a degraded and humiliated woman. His need for a big power trip was being satiated just as her own sexual needs were being attended to by Adi's huge prick.

"Oh, fuck me good. And quick! Make it fast, Adi darling!" Adi's hips exploded in a wild frenzy of motion. Re started ramming deep into her twat. He spared nothing in his drive to fuck her with all the strength locked in his strong, masterful body.

"Not so fast!" came a mumbled command from under her body. Shanti vaguely recognized Ramya's voice. The dark brown wasn't able to lick and suck up all the juices leaking from her aroused cunt. And there was no doubt that she was having a difficult time licking clean Adi's prick as it drove in and out of the juicy curd with its frantic tempo.

Fuck her. That was the way Shanti felt. She was on the receiving end of this and was going to enjoy it to the hilt. No more of the puny little fucking. This was the real thing. And she had that cocksucker Vijay to thank for all of it.

She abandoned her senses to pleasure. All she cared about was the heavy, meaty prick battering into her cunt and the rough, pink tongue laying her most delicate flesh. Then another sharp stinging blow from Vijay's belt landed across her shoulders.

For a second, she didn't realize what had happened. The pain was blotted out from existence by the ecstasy rushing through her body. Her cunt was dictating to her. But the more he whipped her, the more the pain took control of her life.

"Wh-why are you doing th-that!" "Shut up and fuck. Fuck, fuck, fuck!" He sounded like an old-time galley master whipping the slaves into rowing faster.

Whatever the effect, Shanti immediately noticed Adi's moving faster up and down her well-oiled cunt. He was drilling into her tight, clutching hole with impressive force. Each time his body impacted against hers, it jarred her teeth together.

He rotated his body counterclockwise to screw his prick in a fraction of an inch deeper. When she twisted her ass in the other direction, she felt his prick lightly bouncing off her deeply buried cervix.

He was fucking her deeper than any man ever had before.

And she wanted' No matter that the rain of leather on her back was raising ugly welts. The pain only spurred her to bigger efforts. She let her hips go surging back into Adi's crotch. She felt his balls harden into a tight little bag. She even imagined she could feel- the agitation she was causing in his lead-heavy jism.

When his prick began growing inside her, she knew he was having trouble keeping his cum in. check. She was panting and shivering. Everything was building up nicely in her body. The cock pleasured her as it never had before. She loved the girth stretching her tiny cunt to the breaking point. The way he lit her inner fires with a forceful fucking was the best she'd ever encountered. And the other woman's tongue all over her pussy lips, her cut, her bush. This pushed her desires ever upward. But the heavily descending belt across her tender back gave pain. Even this was turning her on to the best come of her life, She had a way of directly comparing the agony Vijay was inflicting with the joys that Adi and Ramya were so avidly dishing out.

It made the pleasure even more intense. She came. And came and came. She felt like a leaf caught in the violent winds of a hurricane.

Distant, almost too far away for her to notice, she heard Ted screaming, "Aaaaieeee!".

His body worked passionately against her ass. His cock was tireless. It flew in and out of her twat as he continued fucking her even while his jism was blasting out to whitewash her cunt.

The thick, stringy jism coated her cunt walls. The heat of his cum made her come a last time.

And then it was all over. She felt Adi's prick wilting in her manhole, still convulsing from the intense orgasm she'd had. She was completely drained of all emotion. Her body was physically wasted and nothing could get her aroused again. Or so she thought.

As the man's prick limply dribbled out of her twat amid a flow of his own cum, a hungry mouth clamped over her cunt.

She'd forgotten all about Ramya. The other teacher was still stretched out on the roof, her mouth questing for new places to lick and suck and tongue. She had discovered a goldmine in the woman's cum-filled snatch.

Her tongue lashed out and whirled around inside the tight cunt like a tiny tornado. She sucked and licked up all the jism leaking out of the hole, then applied suction to drain out what was still clinging inside the gooey swamp of her cunt.

Shanti pushed her gaping cunt down onto the woman's face. The tongue speared deep into her twat then avidly licked down the length of her pussy lips. If that had been all, she would have been able to stand it. She was still tired from the machine gun comes she'd experienced.

But that wasn't it.

The other teacher's eager tongue found her fully erect clitoris. She shoved her tongue down roughly on the sensitive spire and then began rolling the yea-sized organ around.

It might have been an atomic bomb blowing up in Shanti's belly. She came again, even bigger than any of the times before.

The entire world blurred and went away while she soared on the winds of ecstasy. Her entire body was shaking like a leaf in a breeze by the time she came back to her senses. - "God, Ramya, that was super!"

"Yeah, Ramya, that was super," sarcastically mimicked Vijay. "But you've all Done real good. Now split. I've had my kicks for the evening."

Shanti didn't like being reminded that this wonderful fucking and sucking had been forced.

More than ever before in her life, she hated Vijay.