The Slut, The Cuck and the BBC

Story Info
Jane and Rob discover their sex life isn't missionary.
3.6k words
4.37
65.1k
94
6

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/13/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jane sat in the back seat of the taxi and stared out at the dark streets beyond the window. Deep inside she knew that this time there would be no choice but to tell her husband Rob. After two years of debating about it she had just stopped taking the pill so that they could start a family. Now, less than a week later, she could feel the wetness between her legs where her boss Malcolm had deposited his load.

It wasn't the first time that a works outing had ended up with her in Malcolm's bed and it wasn't the first time that he had shot his load deep into her. The problem was that this time, there was an outside chance, that Malcolm might have made her pregnant. Besides, during an evening of teasing and eventual sex with Malcolm she had somehow lost the knickers that Rob had bought her for Valentine's day.

The taxi pulled up outside her house and for a moment Jane just sat there and stared at the door. From her position, she could see that the living room light was on despite it being nearly 2am. Rob was up and there was no chance for Jane to hide what had happened. A cough from the front of the taxi brought Jane to her senses and without speaking she looked at the displayed fare before fumbling in her purse. Removing a note, slightly more than the cost of the taxi she handed the money to the driver with a tight smile of her lips, "keep the change." Exiting the vehicle, Jane winced as the door closed with a loud clunk that echoed around the small close. Slowly, carefully, Jane nervously crept up the driveway to the front door only to find Rob opening it before she had a chance to look for her keys.

Rob smiled on seeing his wife, "Hi, did you enjoy yourself this evening?" That greeting confirmed to Jane that there was no chance of hiding her secret and she quickly pushed past her husband. Closing the door, Rob turned around to find Jane stood in the middle of the living room. "What's wrong?" he asked, a hint of doubt in his voice at the silence that met him. Jane continued to stand there, silent, biting her bottom lip as the fear welled up inside her, "what's his name?"

To Jane, who was expecting an angry response, her husband's voice sounded just that, angry and jealous. Fearful of the outcome she blurted out her reply "I'm sorry!" Tears appeared on her face as she lowered her head and waited for the verbal abuse she was expecting to receive.

Leaving Jane suffer for a minute, Rob could feel a grin breaking out across his face. "At last" he said, "at fucking last, I've been waiting eagerly for this day." Dabbing at her eyes Jane stared at her husband, confusion flickering across her face. "Oh come on Jane, we may love each other but my cock only just gets about five inches on a good day, I've always known it would not be enough for you."

"It's my boss, Malcolm and it's not the first time" said Jane as Rob stepped in close and took her in his arms.

"I know it's not the first time, I think I've tasted cum on you the last five times you have been out with work."

Resting her head into Rob's shoulder Jane sighed, "you knew?"

"I've always known, if nothing else you are always flushed just as you are now when you get home."

For a moment, they rested there enjoying the scent of each other until Jane remembered the reason why she had decided to confess on this occasion. Pulling away she looked Rob in the eyes, "this time it is different though, I've just stopped taking the pill so we can try for a family and yet rather than being full of your cum my pussy is full of another man's load."

They stared at each other in silence for a moment before Rob finally replied, "I want to be a father but I'm not bothered if it is not my genes." The response shocked Jane who struggled to find the words to reply.

"You mean?" she finally asked.

"Yes, I mean if another man gets you pregnant then I will raise it as mine." Leaning forward Rob kissed Jane on the lips and subconsciously she returned it. "So you sucked him off?" asked Rob, "I can taste a man's cock on your breath."

"MM MM" mumbled Jane through the kiss, "he has a gorgeous tasting cock."

Rob kissed Jane again before slowly dropping to his knees, "tell me about tonight" he said as he pushed up the hem of Jane's skirt. Exposing her pussy Rob leaned in and licked and kissed the skin just above Jane's clitoris. Opening her legs Jane moved her body forward so that Rob's tongue could fully get access to her. Rob might have a small cock but he has always made up for it with expert oral skills Jane thought to herself as her husband's tongue darted in and out of her hole.

"Malcolm might be a bit out of shape and an old guy but he has a good 7 inches and knows how to use it." In response Rob's tongue seemed to flick even quicker along her labia, over her clit and in and out of her. "Tonight, he was so charming and he told me how he wanted to make me orgasm over and over again, before sending me to the toilets with an app controlled vibrator and an instruction to remove my knickers."

Pulling away from Jane for a moment Rob looked up into her eyes, "lovely" he said before returning his tongue to its eager work.

"My first orgasm arrived at the dinner table, in front of everyone, I had to fight to hide it while I spoke to the hot new guy in the office." "Then my second was on the dance floor in the club as three guys were trying it on with me, while my third was as Malcolm fucked me doggy style in his hotel room." At that moment Jane's fourth orgasm sneaked up on her and she ground hard against Rob's chin as her body flooded with the electric sensations of pleasure that an orgasm brought.

For the rest of the week every night Rob ate his wife's pussy while she told him what she remembered of another session with Malcolm. How the first time had been so spontaneous, how she had blown him under the office desk and how at the Christmas meal he had invited the Finance Director to join them. As she told the stories to Rob each night he made her orgasm all over again at the thought of the pleasure of those experiences and not once did he ask for anything in return. "I am not worthy of fucking you" he would say each night as she lay there recovering her breath.

Then the weekend arrived and Jane couldn't contain her excitement as Rob had planned the Saturday night as a romantic escape for the two of them to celebrate their wedding anniversary. A romantic meal was due to be followed with a trip to a club before returning home for an evening of passionate sex. As Jane stepped out of the shower in their hotel room she approached the bed where Rob was lying down covered in just a towel. "I have a present for you" said Rob as he nodded towards the chair in the corner of the room.

"Oh yeah?" asked Jane as she took Rob's lead and turned her attention to the chair. On the chair sat a medium sized bag and Jane stared at it, the outside was blank and gave no clue as to what was contained inside.

Rob's voice reached Jane's ears, "go on, take a look" and Jane let her towel drop to the floor to expose the pale white skin of her nakedness.

Walking across the room she opened the bag and reached inside, a moment later pulling out a purple piece of cloth that Jane thought might be trying to be a dress. Unfolding it, she slowly pulled it up her legs and over her hips. Even though she was nearly 35 Jane had always looked after herself and so had a body that many even ten years younger than her would be proud of. Squeezing her ample breasts into the dress, Jane smoothed out the material before turning to face Rob. "And?" she asked as she turned in a circle for her husband.

"Don't forget the heels" he replied.

Looking back into the bag Jane found the matching stiletto heels and slipped them on to her feet before tying up the straps. Standing back up she heard her husband purr in appreciation, "perfect."

Jane looked back in the bag, "no knickers?" she asked finding it empty.

"No knickers" said Rob and Jane headed over to the mirror to study herself in it. The dress was very short and the strapless top was only held in place by Jane's breasts.

"I look a bit of a slut" said Jane, taking a glance at her husband who just grinned back.

"Is that a problem?" he asked.

A couple of hours later the meal finished, Rob and Jane headed for the club that Rob had picked. As they walked in through the door Jane leant in close to Rob, "there's some hot young guys in here" she whispered.

Rob turned until his lips met Jane's, "that's the idea" he replied. Moments later the two of them stood at the side of the dance floor. "Right my love", said Rob, "you've been sleeping with people behind my back, now it is time to sleep with people in front of my face." Jane looked into her husband's eyes before moving in to kiss him but Rob held up a finger to her lips. "There are cute guys looking" he said with a nod towards the dance floor. Looking round Jane realised that Rob was right, near to where they were stood three guys were gently moving around while looking at her. The guy in the middle seemed particularly interested in Jane, his eyes glancing up and down her body as he danced. Jane caught his eye and smiled at him and as Rob slunk away Jane moved out on to the dance floor. Jane wasn't sure if it was the dress she was wearing or the fact that she was so top heavy that was getting her so much interest but she soon found herself spoilt for choice.

A kiss here, a grope there and the occasional hand up her skirt made time pass quickly but as the end of the night approached Jane had still not found the one for her. Taking a trip to the toilets she spotted her husband watching from a corner and gave him a smile. He grinned back and tapped the watch on his wrist, "not much time left" he mouthed as she disappeared back into the crowd. During the return journey to the dance floor Jane found her husband again, this time though he had company. The guy Rob was talking to was tall, muscular and most interestingly of all he was black but not just a little bit black, he was as black as you could imagine.

Rob pointed Jane out to this guy but a moment later she had disappeared back on to the dance floor. The guys on the dance floor started to close in on Jane, each of them now getting eager at the fact that she had not picked a man and each hoping that they would be the one. Scanning the group of faces in front of her, wondering what to do Jane stopped in her tracks as she saw a familiar face in in the crowd. Her eyes settled on the black guy who Rob had been talking to and now he was closer she realised that he couldn't be more than 21 or 22. "Hi Jane, I'm Tim" the guy said his voice sounding like smooth chocolate even when he had to raise it above the music. Inside Jane felt herself starting to melt just at the sight and sound of the guy and she slowly danced towards him until his thigh was between her legs.

They didn't touch each other, their hands staying down to the side but their heads and lips came close to the point they could almost kiss. Jane couldn't bring herself to talk, the moment was just electric as they danced together. "You're very sexy and slutty" said Tim as he placed his hands gently on her thighs before sliding them up towards her ass. Then it happened, their lips met and as Jane parted hers she felt Tim's tongue entering her mouth. Jane's hands moved up on to Tim's arms and she squeezed the muscles, feeling their hardness and the power that was held within. In that moment Jane knew who was coming back to her hotel room that night.

"Do you want to take me to bed?" Jane asked though the question didn't really need to be posed. Tim's hands were roaming all over her body and she could feel the hardness of Tim's cock growing down the side of his thigh.

"I take it your husband wants to watch?" asked Tim.

Jane nodded in return before kissing him "is that OK?"

"Take me to your bed" came the reply.

Taking Tim by the arm he took the hint and led Jane through the crowd and out into the open air outside. Jane pointed Tim in the right direction for the hotel and then they walked in silence as he held her right hand with his and let his left rest on her left arse cheek. "Is Rob following us?" asked Jane.

Tim looked around, surveying the street behind them, "like a puppy dog."

The hotel was not far away but Jane didn't have a key for the door and her and Tim had to wait for Rob to catch up before they could enter. Rob then led the way through to the lift and as the doors closed Tim pulled Jane in close. They kissed again, this time with Rob only a metre away and as the lift rose through the floors Tim grabbed Jane's dress and pulled it down. Her breasts bounced heavily as they were exposed but Jane made no complaint. Stepping back Tim admired them for a second, "hey Rob, your wife has a seriously hot body."

As the lift pinged to indicate it had reached the correct floor Jane reached for her dress to pull it back up and cover herself. "No" said Tim, "do the opposite" and with that he pushed on the dress which Jane let fall to the floor. "Don't forget to pick it up for us" said Tim to Rob as the doors opened and putting an arm around Jane, Tim led her onto the floor. A small group of lads who had clearly been out drinking were stood in the corridor and Tim confidently led Jane past them.

"Woah! That girls going to be black owned" said one of them as they passed. Stopping at the comment, Tim turned to the group of lads.

"What do you think of the slut?" Tim asked them and he made Jane slowly turn around.0

"Woah!" they all said again, "let's see her go black" one of them called out and Tim grinned. Putting a hand on Jane's shoulders he pushed her to her knees so that her head was right in front of his groin.

Tim undid the belt of his trousers and then the button before indicating to Jane to take hold of the fly. She carefully pulled down, exposing the base of what was clearly already a rock hard cock. Jane inched the trousers down but still was unable to find the head, then, suddenly it popped free of Tim's trousers and sprung upwards. As it did so it hit Jane in the face and under her chin. She stared at it and gasped at the size of Tim's cock. "Suck it" said one of the lads and Jane did as instructed placing the dark head of the cock between her lips.

"Would you guys like to watch properly?" asked Rob to the group and they all nodded their heads. "Come on then, the hotel room is just down here."

Opening the hotel room door Rob stepped through and held the door open for everyone else. First came Jane, naked but for her heels and with one hand guiding Tim by his cock. Meanwhile the group of lads came in behind their eyes bursting out of their heads as they realised what they were about to see. Climbing onto the bed and kneeling upright, Jane stroked her body and her pussy while she waited for Tim to get undressed.

Naked, Tim climbed on to the bed and lay on his back while inviting Jane to straddle his face. Using his tongue, Tim lapped at Jane's clit and labia while she bent over and sunk his cock to the back of her throat. A moment later Jane pulled her mouth off Tim's cock, "I need you in me" she gasped before throwing herself onto her back on the bed. Tim rose from the bed and looked at Rob.

"What about protection?" he asked, "I don't want to have a surprise in nine months."

"It won't be your problem" Jane and Rob replied in unison, confirming in the process that they had the same idea.

"You sure?" asked Tim, this time looking at Jane and she smiled at him.

"Just stretch me out, please!" she begged.

"The black cock is going to breed the white slut" said one of the lads watching from the far side of the room.

Climbing between Jane's legs Tim pushed down his cock until the head was ready to enter her. He let his cock rub up and down Jane's labia until desperation took over for her. Wrapping her legs around Tim she pulled him down and in, stretching herself out with a scream as he entered her. Sliding his cock in and out of Jane, with every thrust Tim seemed to go an inch deeper. It was as if he was opening Jane's innards in an entirely new way with each stroke.

Reaching her first climax, Jane gasped with pleasure and let out a long, low moan as her body racked with ecstasy. As she recovered her breathing Jane wriggled out from underneath Tim and rolled round onto all fours. Tim didn't need any encouragement and he moved up behind Jane and entered her again, this time from behind. Reaching round he grabbed Jane by the waist and lifted her up, spinning her so that she faced the group of lads. "Watch her face as she is fucked by my big, black cock" said Tim and Jane raised her face and opened her eyes so they could see into it. Holding Jane's hips Tim pounded into her hard this time, the strength of his thrusts bouncing her across the room. Her mouth fell open and she gave out a shrill sound as another orgasm wracked her body, her eyes wide so the lads could see almost into her very soul. This time it was too much for Tim though and his balls tightened as he reached his own peak. Hot cum squirted out from him and filled Jane's hole, the sensation pushing her to a third and final orgasm.

Pulling out, Tim fell back on the bed while the lads and Rob gathered round to watch the cum dribbling from Jane's pussy. "Is she going to get pregnant?" asked one of the lads and Rob smiled at them.

"Maybe, even now that spunk is working its way deep into her womb."

"Any chance we can jack off over her face?" asked another of the lads and Rob smiled again.

"Sure" he said, signalling for Jane to lie on her back. Then as Tim and Rob watched each of the lads stood over Jane's head, holding their cocks both big and small and they tugged on them. As each load shot out Jane opened her mouth and made sure to catch each drop until they were all drained. Making their excuses the lads left the hotel room and Rob knelt down by Jane's head and slowly licked her face clean, kissing her and sharing the cum as he did.

The following morning Jane woke with a start to find herself still lying in the bed with just Tim for company. They were both naked and lying on top of the sheets, Tim on his back and his huge, erect, cock lying on top of his body. Looking around the room Jane checked that Rob was not present and then swung one leg over her new lover so that she straddled him. Reaching between her legs she lifted Tim's cock, realising that she was still wet from his cum the night before. Sliding Tim inside her, Jane started to ride his cock until eventually Tim woke up properly. Opening his eyes, he smiled at Jane as she sunk herself deep on to his cock. "I've fucked a lot of white girls" he said with a grin, "but I have to say you are definitely the best."

"Thanks" said Jane, "it feels so good to have a real man like you inside me."

Two months later Jane walked out of the bathroom at home, a pregnancy testing kit in her hand with a Queen of Spades pendant bouncing from her new nipple ring. She showed it to Rob, "I'm pregnant" she said.

Rob hugged her and they kissed, "whose do you think the father is?" he asked.

"I don't know" replied Jane "but I know the daddy is black."