The Slut, The Cuck and the BBC Ch. 04

Story Info
Jane explores Oscar further with the full support of Rob.
2.6k words
4.33
21.6k
21
2

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/13/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was gone 9 in the morning by the time Jane roused from her sleep. In truth it was not the first time she had woken up that day, her husband Rob had disturbed her at about 6am with his tongue burying deep into her pussy. It was the second time he had eaten her out since the day before when she had enthralled him with the details of her first encounter with her new lover Oscar.

Despite the two intense orgasms that Rob had given her, Jane found that a lie in had set her up for needing more sex. She picked up her phone and messaged her new lover. "Just woke up, need you badly."

Opening her legs, Jane placed a hand between them and was about to start touching herself when her phone beeped. She picked it up, "I'm home alone and really horny for a slutty white girl," read the reply from Oscar. Putting her phone down, Jane leapt from the bed, her brain racing at the thought of another session with her neighbour. The phone beeped again and stopping to check it she felt herself go weak at the knees as she looked at the picture Oscar had sent. Staring at her out of the screen was a picture of Oscar's gorgeous dark skin with his cock, fully erect hanging in front of him.

Forty-five minutes later, a freshly showered and dressed Jane headed down stairs in her black stiletto heels. This time, she had chosen to cover her body in a tiny, low cut, white dress which only just covered her butt. The material of the dress was so thin that, in reality, the dark areola of her nipples and the crack of her ass could clearly be seen. Stepping into the living room Jane stopped in shock as she realised Rob was sat there. "I decided to work from home today," he said with a grin as his eyes drank in the sight that Jane presented to him.

"I'd ask you to come with me but I'm not sure Oscar would be ready for that."

Rob smiled as he rose from the sofa where he sat, "it's fine, Brian has sent me the video from yesterday so I want to watch that, maybe next time Oscar will be ready for me to be present."

Walking over to Jane, Rob embraced her and they kissed gently on the lips. "You look truly ravishing and slutty today, a young man like Oscar will love every inch of you."

"He's already sent me an amazing photo this morning," said Jane with a grin. Her mobile phone was held loosely in her hand and she raised it to show Rob what had excited her so much earlier.

"Wow!"

Moments later, Jane knocked on the door of her neighbour and waited for Oscar to answer. The door was opened by her new lover, who was wearing just a pair of shorts allowing Jane to see the toning of his body. Stepping inside, they kissed as the door slowly swung closed with a gentle push from Oscar. "Let's go upstairs," Oscar suggested with a grin and taking Jane by the hand he guided her towards the first step.

Leading Jane into a bedroom, Oscar turned and pulled her into his arms. They kissed passionately as she felt the first stirrings of his cock against the material of his shorts. "Is it OK that we fucked yesterday without a condom?"

As Jane leaned back to look at the waist band of Oscar's shorts to push them down and free his cock she smiled at his question. "Of course it is fine, I only go bareback with black cocks and it would be the only option with your beast anyway."

"Mmmmm," replied Oscar as he absorbed the first pleasure of Jane exposing and taking hold of his cock. "Does your husband know about yesterday?"

"He's eaten me out twice in celebration."

Placing his hands on Jane's head, Oscar revelled in the sensation as she sunk to her knees, two hands grasping and stroking him.

"Why don't you take more of a lead?" Jane suggested just as she sank her lips around the shaft of Oscar's cock.

Tentatively, Oscar reached down and pulled Jane back to her feet. Reaching out with his hands he pulled the dress up over her head so that she stood naked before him. The two of them naked, Oscar pushed Jane backwards on to the bed and climbed on top, positioning himself between her legs. His huge cock hung in the air, hard and eager before her and Jane smiled at the sight. Pinning down Jane's hands, he lowered himself down until he was in a position, to enter her. Jane wrapped her legs around Oscar's body as he pushed into her. They kissed again and he embraced her as he slowly and carefully started to thrust his length in and out of Jane's body.

Jane embraced the pounding that she was receiving as Oscar slowly increased the pace until he was sliding the full length of his cock in and out of her. The sound of the bed banging against the wall started to echo around the house as he fucked her with all his energy. Then, just like the day before, as Jane started to feel her orgasm build Oscar tensed and in an explosion of cum that came from deep inside him he filled her. For a moment he lay on top of her, sweating and panting, his cock still deep inside as it slowly faded. Then, suddenly, a loud bang came from elsewhere in the house.

"Oh shit! shit! shit!" said Oscar as he jumped off of Jane and started to look around the room.

"Oscar! Are you still here?" called out a voice from the bottom of the stairs as Oscar pulled Jane to her feet. Handing her the dress she had worn he opened one of two louvered doors in a cupboard and pushed Jane inside.

"Don't say anything" he whispered harshly has he closed the door and ran from the room. A moment later footsteps on the stairs were followed by the sound of someone entering the room.

Looking through the slats Jane could see Oscar's sister walk into the room. She closed the door and ripped open the denim dress she was wearing to reveal a naked body underneath. Throwing the dress on the bed she stood in front of the mirror and admired her curves. Her skin was the same darkness of that of Oscar and while she had a thin waist she had rounded, bouncy breasts and a big butt. Stopping for a moment, the sister reached down and pulled on her pussy, admiring the very well kept thin line of hair that ran vertically just above her clit.

Then, running her hands through her hair, she turned and walked towards the cupboard in which Jane was hiding. Pulling open the other cupboard door, the sister stuck her hands in the row of clothes that hung inside. Holding her breath, Jane hoped that the sister would find what she was looking for quickly. Down below, between her legs, Jane could feel Oscar's latest deposit of cum slowly sliding out of her. The sister closed the door and Jane realised that her hands were still empty.

Closing her eyes, Jane prayed that she was not about to be found but the creak of the cupboard door in front of her said otherwise. Through her closed eyelids Jane could tell that the gloom of the cupboard had lifted and then came the final confirmation "what the fuck! What the fuck! What you doing in my cupboard?" screeched the voice of the sister. Jane opened her eyes and did the only thing she could think of, she smiled. The sister glanced towards the closed door to her bedroom and stepped closer towards Jane. "You're the slut from next door?"

"I am"

"I take it you are letting my brother pound you with his big cock?" This time Jane bit her lip in fear about what the sister was going to do and then nodded gently. "I heard that you are a slut for black."

"I can't help it," replied Jane and the sister looked her up and down. Then, taking Jane by surprise the sister held out a hand.

"Come on," she said, "show me what you've got?"

Nervously Jane stepped from the cupboard, "I've never been with a woman before."

"Shhh" said the sister as she lifted a finger to Jane's mouth and touched it on the lips. Guiding Jane to the bed they climbed on to it, kneeling together and looking at each other. The sister's hands roamed over Jane's body and with thumb and forefinger she inspected the nipple piercing. "Queen of Spades," she said gently, "how many did you have to go with for that?"

"It was a gift from my husband after I first discovered a taste for black cock"

"Is he a cuckold?"

"Mmm mhh" said Jane as she found herself struggling to answer as the sister leant forward and kissed her. Jane couldn't help but return the kiss and found it pleasurable if gentler than what she was used to with men. The sister took hold of Jane by the shoulders and guided her down onto the bed.

"I have a boyfriend, we both use it to hide our true selves from our families."

"You mean you are both gay?"

Running a hand down Jane's body the sister touched Jane's clitoris as she moved her mouth to suck on a nipple. "Yes," she mumbled with her mouth full of Jane's flesh.

Jane decided to give into the moment and pushed the sister back onto the bed. Moving, she bent over her and their lips met again as Jane slid a hand onto the sister's breasts. The nipples hardened at the touch and Jane moved her mouth to suck one as her hand roamed down. As she got to the sister's legs they naturally parted and Jane slipped a hand underneath before gently inserting a finger into her warm, wet, hole.

A knock at the door disturbed the moment followed by the sound of Oscar's voice from the other side of the door. "Sis!" it called out and Jane and the sister looked at each other.

"He had just finished fucking me as you came in, fucking me here in this room, his cum still dribbles from me and my guess is he is trying to rescue me without letting you know."

The sister looked at Jane and then at the door and then back at Jane. "I'll put you back in the cupboard, make my excuse and leave, don't say anything to him and you still owe me a fuck."

Jane nodded before climbing from the bed and into the cupboard as Oscar knocked on the door again. "Sis!" it said again, pleadingly this time just as the sister gave Jane one last kiss on the lips and closed the door, taking a dress as she went. From her position, back in the cupboard, Jane watched as the sister pulled the dress over her head and smoothed it out. Then, taking a deep breath, she walked to the door and opened it.

"What do you want?" the sister said with a hint of anger in her voice.

"Ummm, came the reply from Oscar as he struggled to think of an excuse, ummm!"

"You fucking tosspot," said the sister and seconds later the sound of her stomping down the stairs and slamming the front door as she went reached Jane's ears.

Oscar appeared in the room, "shit that was close," he breathed out as he pulled the dressing gown he was now wearing from his shoulders. Removing it he revealed that he was now fully erect again and clearly ready for another session.

Opening the cupboard door, Oscar grinned at Jane. "She didn't find you?" he asked, taking another deep breath before answering his own question, "of course she didn't find you or she would have killed us both."

Jane smiled at Oscar and stepped out of the cupboard, taking hold of a proffered hand as she did so. "It was close but as far as she is concerned I was never here," she lied as Oscar pulled her into his arms. His confidence was obviously growing and he seemed to become more dominant each time they fucked. As Jane thought about it she realised that his changing behaviour just made her crave his cock even more.

After kissing and groping her, Oscar threw Jane onto the bed. She landed face down and a moment later she felt him climb onto it, pulling her hips up until she was on all fours. His big cock felt amazing to Jane as Oscar took her from behind aggressively. Pounding in and out of her, Oscar moved with enough force that Jane felt her arse cheeks tremble as he fucked her. "My mother would be disgusted if she knew I was fucking white women," Oscar said, "she reckons you're all immoral sluts."

Dropping down onto her elbows as Oscar seemed to go deeper than ever before, Jane gasped out loud. "I think she'd be right and I think men like you need to know that."

Oscar gave out a guttural laugh, "you nasty slut!" he said as Jane finally reached what she had been seeking. He body tensed and the muscles of her pussy clamped hard onto Oscar's cock as she reached her first orgasm with him.

Twenty minutes later, Jane stepped off the road and onto her drive. Her clothes looking dishevelled as the two loads Oscar had left in her slowly dribbled out onto her inner thighs. The sound of a car in the street made her stop and look in its direction. A feeling of shock passed through her as she saw Oscar's mother get out of the car and head towards the front door. As she heard Oscar's front door close she felt a sense of relief that she had got out of there just in time.

Sitting in his home office Rob had spotted Jane walking up the drive and rushed to meet her at the door, opening it just as Jane had reached for the handle. "Hello sexy!" he said with a grin before embracing his wife. "Tell me all about your adventures today?"

Accepting the embrace, Jane took Rob's hand and guided it down between her legs. As he slipped a finger into her Rob could feel just how wet his wife was. "He gave me two loads but more importantly than that, his cock is so big, so perfect."

Taking Jane by the arm, Rob guided her into their own bedroom where he slowly stripped her off an lay her on the bed before undressing himself. Rob knelt to the side of Jane and kissed her breasts, as she guided him to each part that Oscar had touched and recounted her adventures. Kissing and licking each area as guided by Jane, Rob imagined in his mind what it would be like to have seen her fuck such an amazing boyfriend. "What do you think of my actions today?" asked Jane, shaking Rob from the almost trance like state he had entered as he had kissed his wife.

"You deserve to be fucked in that way, a way I could never manage."

"and?"

"and, I am always amazed that you understand the superiority of black men in the bedroom."

Jane smiled at Rob's statement, "clean me!"

Moving himself round until he knelt between her legs, Rob smiled and then bent forward and started to lick at Jane's labia. "His sister wants me too," said Jane mischievously and for a moment Rob stopped his tender lapping at Jane's clitoris. "You'd like to see that as well?" asked Jane and Rob sucked her clit between his lips and licked it eagerly.

In that moment, Jane just couldn't help herself and she screamed loudly as Rob brought her to an orgasm.