The Slut, The Cuck and the BBC Ch. 05

Story Info
Jane has some time away with Letitia.
4k words
4.07
14.2k
16
2

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/13/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Have you ever slept with guys?" asked Jane as she admired Letitia's body from the far side of the small changing room. The sister of Oscar had become a good friend, as well as a lover, in the week since she had caught Jane in naked in her bedroom.

"No, never seen a need to," admitted Letitia as she pushed down the small mini skirt that she was wearing to reveal her naked ass. "I guess I just enjoy tits too much."

Jane smiled at the thought that, until recently she had found no interest in tits but it was becoming a contest between Oscar and Letitia as to which of them fucked her more. Mind you, thought Jane, it was only really a contest for Letitia as Oscar was completely ignorant of it all. "Would you consider it?" asked Jane as she shook her head to show that she wasn't a fan of the dress that Letitia was trying on. "You've got a figure, you should show it off, not hide it."

Turning to look in the mirror, Letitia paused as she took in what Jane had said about the dress, "let me try this other one then."

As Letitia pulled the dress from her shoulders, Jane heard her phone beep. Checking it she saw a message from Rob, "he's getting impatient, says that he is bored outside." A grin spread across Letitia's face and Jane realised that she had leant against the side of the changing room with her legs open. Jane moved towards Letitia and dropped to her knees, "let me just tell him I am dining first."

A moment later a gasp slipped from Letitia's mouth as Jane touched her labia with her tongue. "Anyway, what do you have in mind?"

Switching from using her tongue to using her fingers for a moment, Jane looked up into Letitia's eyes. "In mind?"

"Yes, you asked if I would consider sleeping with a man?"

"Yeah," said Jane as she plunged to fingers into Letitia. "Rob hasn't fucked a pussy in five years, would you consider letting him fuck you?"

"Make me cum and I'll think about it." Working hard on Letitia's pussy, Jane plunged fingers deep into her while her tongue lashed against her girlfriend's erect clit. "Maybe we should call you a Black Cunt Slut!" said Letitia as an orgasm flooded her body. She squirted over Jane's fingers who licked it up quickly.

Half an hour later Jane and Letitia stepped out of the changing room to find an impatient Rob waiting outside. "You two fucked this morning," he said with a grin, "did you really need to fuck again now?" Rob couldn't keep from grinning and Jane kissed him so that he could taste Letitia's pussy on her breath, "you're a nasty slut wife."

"You wait until you see what Letitia has picked," Jane said in reply with a smile. "All the boys will want her." Letitia and Jane cast each other a wicked look while Rob just stared at them both speechless.

"Let's go get a coffee," suggested Rob, taking Jane by the arm and leading her through the shop. "I'm thirsty so I can imagine you two are suffering from dehydration." All three of them laughed as they headed towards the store's in-house coffee shop.

As they took their seats in a quiet corner Letitia smiled at both Rob and Jane. "So I'd like to take Jane away for a spa weekend."

"OK" replied Rob hesitantly.

His wife was more positive about it though and placed a reassuring hand on Rob's knee. "What do you have in mind?"

Sitting back in her seat, Letitia allowed her bra less breasts to push forward on the tight t-shirt she was wearing. The fact that she was already slightly horny showed through the erect nipples that protruded through the material. "I want to take your wife away for a weekend where the two of us will share a room and fuck while enjoying swimming and a sauna in-between."

The married couple looked at each other, the love that they had still visible despite years of Jane's open infidelity. "I'll send you pictures," offered Jane before kissing her husband on the lips. "You suggested the other day that I had some proper girl fun." As she spoke the word girl, Jane emphasised that she was thinking of more than just a day out with friends.

"What about Oscar?" asked Rob as he turned his attention back to Letitia and openly stared at the erect nipples.

"Yeah what about him?" Letitia gave Jane a hard stare as she spoke.

"He knows I sleep with other black guys..." Jane paused as she thought through the plan that was taking shape in her mind. "That won't work, I'll tell him that I have to go and spend time with family due to an illness. In the meantime, I will drain his balls the day before to make sure he doesn't investigate too closely."

"Good slut," replied Rob and Letitia in unison.

Two weeks later Jane and Letitia walked into the reception of the spa hotel they had picked for the weekend. Rob had eagerly agreed to pay for the cost of it and had even bought Jane some new underwear and a bikini. Approaching the desk their high heels clicking on the marble floor as they walked the male receptionist watched with barely concealed lust. Wearing a tight, off the shoulder, black dress which didn't even reach mid-thigh in length Jane walked on the arm of her lover. She had loved the outfit Letitia had chosen from the moment she had seen it. A tight calf length skirt in white with a tiny crop top. Neither of them was wearing any underwear and their large breasts and bubble butts pushed against the material that covered them.

"You've booked a double room?" asked the receptionist who was now openly drooling as they collected their key. "So you're a couple?" he continued, his lust causing him to break with all decorum.

"Sorry but I don't fuck white guys," said Jane in a matter of fact way that burst the receptionists bubble.

"and I don't do guys," chimed Letitia as she took the lead from the older woman. The receptionist blushed at his so openly rebuffed advances. As he handed the key over he refused to make eye contact with either woman as his hand violently shook with nerves. Taking hold of the key Letitia grinned at Jane before taking hold of the handle of her small case. Using a commanding voice, she pulled on the arm of Jane and guided her away from the desk, "come on my slut."

Entering their room, Letitia and Jane kissed as the door closed, their hands natural roaming for a moment. As her hand reached Jane's hair, Letitia took hold of a clump of it and pulled on it, causing Jane's head back and exposing her neck to her lover. Letitia kissed the nape of Jane's neck, licking it and nibbling it as she went. In between caresses, Letitia spoke, "I want you to be my slut this weekend, I will decide how this plays out and you will go along with everything I ask of you." Placing a hand between Jane's legs, Letitia found her lovers pussy to already be wet and accepting.

Pulling away from the embrace, Letitia lifted her case up onto the bed and opened it. "What are you looking for?" asked Jane her curiosity piqued by the actions of the other woman.

"Shhhhh," commanded Letitia, "be patient."

Not moving from her position, Jane waited and watched as Letitia searched through her case. Then, with a smile she pulled two black straps of material. "Here we are," Letitia grinned as she turned to Jane and walked back up to her. Lifting the shorter strap up, she tied it around Jane's neck making sure it was tight enough to look like a choker but not so tight as to cause Jane any real discomfort. "I can't mark you as my wife with a ring but I can collar you as my property."

"Thank you," said Jane softly as her hand raised up to touch the collar. Her fingers explored it slowly, noticing how the thin, leather choker had a small, metal ring at the front of it. Letitia lifted the longer strap and clipped it to the one that was tied around Jane's neck.

"Now I can guide you."

A tug of the lead guided Jane towards the small balcony that was accessed from the hotel window. Opening it, Letitia gave another tug and Jane found herself stood overlooking the river with a hotel bar area directly beneath her. Looking down, the two women saw a group of sitting men around a large table. On the far side of the table sat a black guy who Jane had never seen before. He was too far away for either woman to get a clear look but it was enough for Letitia to push Jane forward, making her open her legs. The man looked up and stared at Jane who felt sure that even from that distance he would be able to tell that she was flashing him her naked, bald vagina. "I might let him fuck you this weekend," whispered Letitia.

"Yes Miss," came the humble from the easily enslaved Jane.

Turning Jane to face her, Letitia pulled her in tight and the two of them kissed. Below a loud cheer went up from the group of guys who were now all watching. From below the sound of one of the men, in particular, reached them, "hey Bill, looks like that girl is a black owned slut."

Breaking off from the kiss, Letitia smiled at her girlfriend and now slave, "let's go swimming. The two of them headed back inside and grabbed the clothing that they needed before heading down to the spa area. Before they left the room, Letitia removed the lead though left the collar in place.

Walking into the changing room, the two of them slowly stripped down, Jane noticing the stares from a group of older women as they entered the room and spotted the scantily clad pair. One of the women gasped as she saw Jane's Queen of Spades piercing hanging from her nipple. Her attention caught by the sound, Jane looked over towards the group to see the woman who had made it, facing her. A towel, wrapped around her, the woman opened it discreetly so that Jane could see her body. Aged in her mid to late 50's but having clearly taken care of herself, the woman had a small, slim body topped by two surgically enhanced though not overly large breasts. Looking down, Jane realised that the woman was in perfect condition and completely smooth. Then her eyes settled on the one thing the woman had clearly wanted her to see. Just above her vagina, in line with her clitoris, the woman had a small but very noticeable Queen of Spades tattoo.

"They are just a pair of trollops," said one of the friends of the woman who quickly closed her towel and turned to her friend.

"Oh completely," she replied before casting a glance back over at Jane and giving a wink.

Naked, Jane reached into her bag and pulled out the bikini that Rob had bought for her. He had not let her see it until this moment and she was unsure as to what she would find. Unwrapping it, she found it to be small and white. Sorting out the bottom from the top, she pulled it over her feet and then slowly up her legs. It was a Brazilian bikini with two thin straps of material that slipped up to be held in place by the cheeks of her ass. They then joined to form one piece of material than ran down, between her legs and attached to the small triangle at the front. It didn't take Jane long to realise that she would need to be careful what she did with her legs. The material that ran between them was clearly thinner in places that her vagina.

Turning to face Letitia who was already dressed in her red, strapless, one piece. Jane was taken by surprise by the look on the other woman's face. "What's wrong?" Jane asked, worried that the outfit was not fitting. Letitia did not reply but simply pointed at the bikini bottoms. Following the direction that Letitia pointed in Jane looked down to see the front of the bikini was adorned with a black spade with a white "Q" in the middle. Jane picked up the bikini top and held it up so that she could see the front of it.

"Oh well, at least it is not a lie," she said. Tying the top into place she marvelled at the large Queen of Spades symbol that covered each nipple.

The two of them turned and walked towards the swimming area. As they passed the group of older women, the one with the tattoo spoke. "Damn, I think I left my watch in the pool area, you lot go and I will catch you up."

As Jane and Letitia entered the area around the swimming pool, their eyes fell on the short but powerfully built, black lifeguard. His skin was as dark as any that Jane had been with and she marvelled at the calmness with which he carried himself. Scanning his eyes across the swimming pool they landed on the two new arrivals. For a second the lifeguard lost his composure as his eyes absorbed the reality of the bikini that Jane was wearing. She smiled back in response and gave him a gentle wink.

Letitia guided Jane towards the steam room and they stepped inside. As the door closed, leaving them in privacy as the only two occupants Jane spoke, "did you see the tattoo on that older woman?"

Nodding in response, Letitia grinned, "that's where you will be in a few years time."

"Do you think so?"

"I know so, women like you never give up your addiction. You love the black cock and you love the feel of the cum it shoots into you."

Sitting down on the bench, Letitia called Jane forward who took a position before her, resting her head into the younger woman's groin. A hand stroked at Jane's head as the door to the steam room opened with a clunk. Neither woman moved but their eyes followed the sound to see the older woman from the changing room walk in. She was wearing just a towel and as she sat down near to Jane and Letitia she crossed her legs, revealing her pussy and the tattoo in the process.

"May I speak with your slut oh black Goddess?" the woman asked respectfully while keeping her eyes downcast.

"You may," replied Letitia as she granted permission for the conversation to commence.

"I'm Tracey, and I have been a Queen of Spades for nearly thirty years. I started fucking black men while my cuckold husband watched before it was even a thing. My husband took me to get my tattoo in the US ten years ago and the amount of bareback black cock I have taken exceeds 1,000."

Jane pulled herself into an upright position so that she could talk easier. "I have a long way to go then, I only joined five years ago though I have a child who was fathered by big black cock and is raised by my cuckold, white, husband. I don't know how many black cocks I have been fucked by but my husband does keep count. Right now though, for this weekend, I am property of my mistress."

The woman smiled as Jane recounted her own story. "Sadly my husband died last year and I have had to go without black cock since. My friends, while very supportive, are all rather old fashioned and I have to keep it all a secret."

On hearing this Letitia pushed Jane out of the way and stood up. She walked over to the woman and smiled at her before leaning over until their lips met. The two of them kissed, two women, both in thrall to the other because of the colour of their skin despite the fact that there was a massive age difference.

As they kissed Letitia pulled away long enough to instruct Jane. "Go get the lifeguard and bring him here."

Doing as told, Jane stood upright and left the steam room. A minute later she returned to find Letitia back in the place she had originally sat, the older woman still on the other side of the room. The lifeguard entered and Jane pulled the door closed to provide them all with privacy. "You know what that symbol means?" asked Letitia while pointing at Jane. The lustful look in the lifeguard's eyes confirmed that he did and Letitia smiled before turning her attention to Tracey. "Stand and reveal yourself," commanded Letitia and was pleased to see Tracey follow the instruction.

As the lifeguard watched, Tracey rose from her seat and then reached up to tug on her towel. Releasing the knot, she let it fall to the floor and the lifeguard stared at the well cared for, older body. Then he saw the tattoo and the lustful look became an evil grin. Beckoning Tracey forward, the lifeguard embraced her while placing a hand between her legs. "Are you a properly trained Black Cock Slut?"

"Yes Sir, my husband was a cuckold even on our wedding night, I have never fucked a while man and all black cock I take is bareback. Just as I was taught by my first lover."

"Perfect," interrupted Letitia, "I want you both to come to my hotel room for 7pm which is when I believe the spa closes."

The lifeguard nodded and giving Tracey a quick kiss he turned and headed for the door. As he raised a hand to open it Letitia spoke again, "you can kiss the other slut as well." He did not need a second invite and turning to Jane his tongue probed her mouth as their lips met. A moment later he was gone leaving Tracey to collect her towel, make her excuses and leave.

Jane moved back over to Letitia and took up her submissive position between her lover's legs again. She looked up into the face of Letitia and found her grinning back. "I think the one thing you have missed out on is the experience of being blacked by a man who you have watched going black with another slut." In that moment, Jane knew that by the end of the weekend she would be fucked by the lifeguard and she made no complaint.

Just before 7pm there was a knock on the hotel room door. Letitia, who was back in her white skirt and crop top that she had arrived in sent Jane to answer it. Jane, who was now wearing a strapless, black, see through crop top and mini skirt, the lead hanging from the collar in front of her did as instructed. Following Letitia's instructions to the letter she opened the door fully so that anybody on the other side would be greeted with an eyeful.

Outside stood Tracey who was wearing a denim mini skirt, black strapless top and strappy, heeled sandals. On seeing Jane she smiled, "you are lucky getting to dress like that."

As Tracey entered the room, Letitia smiled at her from the chair where she sat. Presenting herself like a Queen in need of serving. Letting the door close, Jane rushed back to her position by Letitia's side as Tracey slowly approached. Leaving Jane sat on the floor, Letitia rose and stepped towards Tracey, lowering her top in the process to expose her breasts. "Suck them," she commanded before gasping in pleasure as Tracey took one nipple between her lips.

There was another knock at the door and Letitia instructed Tracey to stop sucking her nipples and so stand by the bed. Pulling herself together she sent Jane to again answer the door. On opening it Jane found the lifeguard stood on the other side of the door. He smiled on seeing how displayed Jane was before inviting himself in. Moving over to stand next to Tracey, he smiled again at how sexy she looked despite her age. "So am I fucking them both?" he asked as he slipped an arm around Tracey's waist. As Jane passed him he caught her with the other and held them both so that he was sandwiched between them.

"Tonight you will fuck Tracey," Letitia indicated with her hand towards the older of the two sluts. "If you use her good then you will get to have Jane tomorrow."

The lifeguard let go of Jane and she returned to her position next to Letitia. At the same time, he pulled Tracey round to the front of him and took hold of her face with his hand. "That's good with me, one slut a night is almost as nice as two together."

He kissed Tracey intensely and she moaned as his tongue entered her mouth. As they kissed the lifeguard pulled Tracey's top over her head letting her boobs swing free before removing his own t-shirt. Having gone many months without a black cock the slut kissed his chest repeatedly on being presented with it while she reached up to the hem of her skirt and pushed it down. "I'm desperate to be fucked," she mumbled into muscles as her hands now eagerly pushed down his shorts. His cock sprung free and Tracey took hold of it, guiding it between her legs. Their relative positions met that he could not enter her but Tracey was able to slide her wet hole back and fore along the impressive length of his shaft.

Picking Tracey up into his arms, she wrapped her legs around him and his cock easily found its way home. Sliding into her hole and making her cry out in ecstasy as it did so. He bounced her up and down with big thrusts of his body as Tracey moaned in pleasure. Then, throwing her down onto the bed, he climbed on top, mounting her, his body blocking the view of her tattoo. Entering between her wide spread legs, the lifeguard pumped into Tracey and she groaned as his hardness stretched her hole.

12