The Slut Trainer: Marcia 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another one said, "Don't forget, we got video of your little slut wife begging for it, and you shooting your cum all over the place. Not just once, four times."

A third said, "He won't be a problem." Then he looked at me, "You enjoyed watching us fuck her so much, next time we won't tie you up."

I said, "Don't worry. We have an agreement. I'll make sure Marcia is ready to perform like this whenever you want. If she acts like she doesn't want to, we'll force her." I looked at Marcia lying on the bed with her legs spread wide, playing with her clit with one hand and rubbing their cum all over her tits with the other, and said, "Besides, it looks like Marcia really enjoyed it. You guys can come back as often as you want, whenever you want. But next time, come earlier and bring more guys with you."

They started leaving, and Damone was last out of the bedroom door. He stopped and looked at Marcia, then winked and said, "You were right."