The Slut Wife

Story Info
Horny wife gets a startling surprise.
2.1k words
4.13
134k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
redsonja
redsonja
8 Followers

Scanning through the Internet sites, trying to find some erotic stories to read, I found the perfect site. Making sure my co-workers don't notice what I am doing I begin at the top of the list and read my way down. I start with ethnic sex, than lesbianism, with bondage following. The stories about spankings, clit rings, nipple rings and chastity belts get me squirming in my seat, making my juices flow. I than move onto incest, swapping and group sex. Picturing myself fucking five other people all in the same room (both men and women) really starts getting me hot. I can't stand it anymore and get up to head to the ladies room.

Shutting the stall door, I pull my shirt up and bring the cups to my 36D bra down exposing my nipples. I twist them between my thumbs and fingers gently, then harder making it pleasurably painful. Impatience sets in and I yank my skirt up, pull down my panties and plunge my fingers up my cunt. I sit on the toilet thinking about what I read with two of my fingers pumping in and out of my cunt and my thumb frigging my clit. The other hand is working over my tits, squeezing my nipples, I fantasize about how being pulled around by nipple rings, like the girl in the story had been by her master, would feel to me.

These thoughts churning around in my head get me even hotter. Rocking back and forth on my two fingers I slide another one back and circle my asshole with it. Moaning softly so as not to be heard, I move my fingers faster, picking up the pace. My whole body tenses and I can feel my legs start to shake as my orgasm hits me. My whole body is trembling in aftermath but I keep my fingers still pumping in and out of my drooling snatch making them soaked now with my pussy juices. I bring them up and smell my musky scent on them tasting myself thinking it's not as bad as I thought it would be. I rearrange my clothes and head back to work with none the wiser.

The stories I had read still swirl around in my brain driving me crazy with lust. With the quick frigging in the bathroom being only a temporarily satisfaction, I get to where I can't stand the tingling deep in my pussy anymore. I hike my skirt back up to my waist in my car as I head home and shove my fingers back into my panties. Being careful to watch the road, as I am on an interstate highway, my finger quickly finds my swollen clit and rubs hard. I want a quick release before I get home so I keep up the hard friction and shove a finger into the entrance of my hot, wet pussy. Moving my fingers faster, I am so hot that I can feel the orgasm coming on. Being careful to watch the traffic, I glance around as I start to cum.

Right next to me is a truck driver driving along side my car, keeping up with me. I don't think he can see all the way over on my side of the car and I am so close that I keep going until I feel my juices flowing all over my fingers and my ass lifts off the seat in pleasure. Pulling my fingers out, I rearrange my skirt and put my turn signal on to get into the lane behind the trucker so that I can exit to the right off the interstate to head home. As I slow down to let the trucker pass he pulls in front and I see his hand come out. Waving it around out his window, some white stuff flies off it and smacks my windshield. DAMN, He saw me and was beating off into his hand, sending me his cum as a signal just making sure that I know. As I make my exit, I hear his horn blasting his farewell and my face turns red in embarrassment.

I pull into my garage and head into the house. My husband is sitting at the table staring at me strangely. He asks me what I was doing and I look at him innocently and say why? He says "Because your skirt is tucked into your panties and the crotch is soaked. I tell him "I'm sorry, I just couldn't wait and played with myself on the way home"

"You did huh?" He says "and what about the guy that got off watching you?"

"There wasn't a guy" I reply. He gets up and grabs me by the arm, dragging me down the steps outside and over to my car. "What's that then?" he points to the cum on my windshield. I don't have a chance to reply as he shoves my head down and orders me to lick it up. Not wanting to, I try to pull my head away but he shoves me against the car bending me over the hood and rubs my nose into it. "Lick it up now, bitch or it will go worse for you."

Fear churning in my gut and my slimy juices still pooling in my panties, I start to comply. My tongue snakes out and licks my car clean of the truckers spew while my husband rips my skirt and panties off in one strong swipe. "You're one horny little cunt aren't you, playing with yourself for that trucker"

"Well now you can give us all a show. Reach down and shove those fingers back into your snatch and you better make damn sure we all have a good view."

His hand still pushing my head into the hood of the car, I can't see behind me to see what he is talking about or who "We" is. My hesitation angers him and his other hand comes across my buttocks hard and fast. "Now bitch, we are waiting." I reach down and shove my fingers up my cunt and begin playing with it, "Faster bitch, we want to see you make yourself cum".

I move them faster and he slides his hand down, spreading my legs further apart exposing all my secret places. His fingers glide up over my ass cheeks and down the crack, circling my asshole. Bringing his fingers down, he dips them into my pussy along with my fingers, making me moan. "You like that don't you, you slutty little bitch. Well how about this" He slides his fingers back up and shoves one up my asshole while another one is still deep in my pussy. His then slides his thumb in my ass alongside the one already in there and puts his ring finger into my pussy along with his middle finger. Pounding me hard with his fingers I feel my orgasm coming on.

As I begin to cum, he yanks his hand away leaving only my fingers in my pussy, my juices running down them and onto my wrist. I feel a hand near my ass again and fingers sliding back into my tight hole; two, than three than…. a cock? Oh my god, my mind starts racing, who is behind me? Struggling in my husband's grasp to turn around, the man behind me smacks me hard on the ass. "Don't move bitch" my husband says as the unknown man crams his hard cock up my ass in one powerful thrust. Grabbing my hips he slams me against the side of the car as hard as he can, filling my asshole deeper and deeper with each powerful thrust.

I can hear him grunting in pleasure and his hands tighten on my hips making me realize that he is close to cumming. His hand comes down on my ass and begins to slap it with each thrust. Over and over again his hand comes down making my cheeks burn until finally he groans deep in his throat and crams his cock in as far as he can, shoving my face further up the hood of the car, spewing his juice deep in my asshole. As he backs away from me, he gives my ass cheeks another firm slap, chuckling as he went.

Still holding me down, my husband says "So did you like that up your ass, you horny slut? You love to be fucked don't you?" Pulling me off the car, he drags me upstairs to our room and loosely ties my hands and feet spread eagle to our bedposts. Grabbing my blouse he rips it from collar to hem yanking it away from my body. Bringing the blouse to my face he blindfolds me with it so that nothing can be seen through it. "Well I have more surprises for you, baby. Since you're so horny, you're going to love this!" I think I hear steps coming into the room but it's hard to hear over the pounding of my heart and the blood rushing to my pussy. I feel five or six pairs of hands on my body caressing my breasts and pinching my nipples. I feel a mouth and tongue circling each one as another crawls under me on the bed (explaining the reason why the bindings are tied loose). My body lying flush above his, he crams his cock into my ass and starts fucking me. Another climbs on top and plunges his big hard dick into my pussy filling both my holes and making me gasp in a mixture of pain and pleasure. As each cock plunges out of my holes, I feel another one at the entrance of my lips. Grabbing my chin and yanking my mouth open, I feel this big stiff member being shoved down my throat.

I never thought my body could take so many cocks at one time and feeling them pounding my holes so thoroughly had me cumming over and over again. My pussy so wet that I can feel it oozing onto the guy beneath me, making his balls sopping wet as he's slapping them against my ass. Grunting, the cock in my pussy plunges deep and he yanks his cock out and shoots it up over my belly and between my tits. The prick in my ass plows in and out as my throat takes another one deep, my tongue swirling all around the head. He jerks deep, yanks his cock out of my mouth and spews on my face, yanking my mouth open so that I swallow most of it. The one under me who is still pounding my asshole yanks it out and shoots his wad between my pussy lips and over my belly. I can hear their heavy breathing as they climb off the bed and back away from my spread eagle – cum covered body. I hear them leave and my husband's voice coming from the corner of the room. "How does it feel to have all your holes filled and covered in a strangers cum?" I hear him stand up and come over to the bed. He leans over and whips off the blindfold making me blink at the sudden light. He is naked and unties my feet and hands.

Climbing on the bed, he flips over my cum covered body and rams his cock huge cock deep into my pussy. Fucking me hard, he rams my pussy over and over again calling me a slut and horny bitch. His hands come down hard on my ass and he tells me I deserve a good spanking for being such a sleaze. He spanks my ass hard with one hand and crams his thumb deep up my asshole. "You loved it, didn't you? You love being a little whore for all those men and now you're my little whore. Here to fuck and suck me till I cum. How do you like my big hard cock deep in your pussy? You love it bitch, don't you?"

He fucks me hard and furious, plunging his fingers in my asshole and spanking my ass cheeks black and blue. Pulling his cock out of my cunt he rams it into my asshole and moves his hands up my back. Leaning over me, filling my ass with his prick he brings his hands around pinches each of my nipples hard. His face buried in my neck he grabs the sensitive flesh on my shoulder with his teeth and bites me, stroking his cock in harder and harder I feel it swell in orgasm. He reaches down and flicks my swollen sopping wet pussy with a finger, finding my clit I scream in ecstasy, my juices running down my thighs and all over his hand.

With one last final lunge he yanks his cock out of my ass, throws me on my back and shoots his cum all over my mouth and tits. As we fall onto the bed together exhausted, I think to myself, "Now that was a good fuck." He cuddles me against him and we both fall to sleep smiling.

redsonja
redsonja
8 Followers