The Slut Wife Chronicle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her pearl necklace was tightly wound around her index finger and she sucked on a few of the dangling orbs as she reminisced.

"I was intrigued, and I have to admit a little bit excited. I also excused myself and instead of heading for Carol's door I went outside to the narrow passageway that went down the side of the house. It was completely dark except for the haze of light shining out of Carol's bedroom window.
"The side passage door actually blocked the passage so no one could see me down there, which was lucky. I was also lucky that in their haste, they didn't draw the curtains across fully. She looked beautiful. Stunning.

"Mark says you don't mind how graphic I get?" she asked.

"Not at all," I replied, "You can be as graphic as you are comfortable with."

"Ok, cool," that wicked grin reappeared, "She was totally naked and bouncing up and down on some guy's cock as she alternately sucked the two cocks on offer to her. Her pussy was shaved bare and glistened with wetness. Fucking awesome it was. Around her were three other guys, including Mark, all naked and pumping their...

She was obviously becoming aroused as she visualised the scene. She was scissoring her legs in and out ever so gently.

"As I said, she was awesome."

I hoped she wasn't about to stop so I kept her on track.

"What was Mark doing at this point?" I asked.

"He was only about three foot away from me, really if the window had been open I could have reached in and grabbed it. He certainly had the nicest looking cock out of all the guys. One of the guys who was having his cock sucked came all over her face. She tried to catch it in her mouth but most of it just ran down her chin. That was horny. She loved it though and didn't miss a beat.

"Now this is what Mark did, it impressed me no end. He went and grabbed a towel off the back of the door and offered it to Carol who wiped all the cum off. What a gentleman.

"To thank him I suppose, she grabbed his cock and began sucking it and wanking him off."

Her leg scissoring had increased as had the twisting of the pearl necklace.

"Although I've been in similar situations," she continued, "That scene always gets me off."

As an aside she said, "Much like it did that night."

Leaping at the remark I asked her what she meant.

She laughed to herself and looked out the window. "I was masturbating as I watched, I had countless orgasms as I watched her fucking those guys."

She suddenly spun towards me and leant forward.

"And that's important you know. She was fucking them more so than they were fucking her. My God she took them guys in every conceivable position but was always in control of what happened. She never did anal, which is where I'm just that one level naughtier, but God she took some cock into her pussy.

"At one stage I went back inside to get my wits about me and grab a drink," she returned to her original pose of laying slightly back and scissoring her legs. "When I went back in there were two girls that were kissing on a lounge, one couple making out against a wall and sundry other men just drinking and carrying on totally oblivious to what was happening down the hall.

"I grabbed a beer and some bloke came up to me as I bent over looking into the esky. He patted me on the arse and although I was mad horny, I slapped him away. I hung around for a while but I didn't really know anyone so I went back outside to see how Carol was fairing.

"She was sitting on the floor again and had her back against her bed. She was facing directly towards me and the guys were all wanking around her. One of them was on the bed above her and he went first shooting his load all over her face and down onto the floor. It went everywhere. I couldn't watch it all happen because some bloke stood right in front of me. All I could see for a while was his pimply arse.

"When they all finished she just sat there rubbing all this cum into her skin. Mark handed her the towel again but she was happy just smearing it all over herself. She even began rubbing her pussy again as if she was ready for more but the guys had really had enough and all but Mark and his friend Steve remained.

"So for a while they just sat in the room and chatted and laughed before she stood up, with Mark's help, and climbed into bed.

"I went home soon after." She smiled and suddenly untangled her pearl necklace with a well practiced flourish. "Three weeks later I was on my back being fucked by Mark."

"So that was the beginning of your relationship?"

"Yep, sure was," she said. "Nine months later we were married and we moved from Sydney down to Coolamein because that's where I was posted."

I looked down at my notes to try to calculate how long it was between her wedding and their decision to form an open relationship. By my rough calculations they were together for at least ten years before either strayed. I was intrigued to discover why.

"So what was it like for those ten years where neither of you had anything to do with anyone else, and what happened, do you think, that changed everything?"

It was like I'd flicked a switch. Her demeanour returned to how it was when she first entered my room.

"We tried to be like a normal couple, you know, buy a house, have kids." She stopped suddenly.
"We bought the house but as fate would have it, I have real problems having kids."

"What is the problem?" I asked.

"Polycystic ovaries," she said. "I always had an erratic menstrual cycle, unless I was on the pill, and this was why."

I made a note to look into the physiological effects of her syndrome.

"Apparently it's why I've always struggled with my weight, had acne when I was young etc." With a smile though she looked up at me and quickly changed the subject of our chat back to its origins.

"Mark tells me he told you about our first threesome?"

"Yes he did. Do you want to talk about it?"

"No, not really. It was a turning point though. Before that it was all just one on one. Now Julian was over two or three times a week. Fuck we had some fun. That was when I first had a DP you know, during that time. But after a few months of that I wanted more. It was like a drug. Doing anal really flipped me out."

"In what way?"

"I was dead against it at first, but Julian came over one night with a thin dildo and after a few drinks and some dope I was bending over the lounge with him sliding that little fucker into my arse."

"Did you enjoy it?"

"At first no," she begun twirling her pearls around in her hand once more, "But after he'd fucked me in the arse and was rubbing the dildo against my clit, Christ the orgasms I had nearly blew the roof off.

"For weeks after that night we did it whenever we met," She smiled and let out a small sigh, "I never knew how to let Mark know I did anal. Silly really."

"Even when Julian wanted to DP me on the night of our first threesome, I wasn't sure how to handle it so I knocked him back.

"Eventually though one night when I was bouncing away on Julian and sucking off Mark I just looked up at Mark and said to him 'Fuck me in the arse'.

"He looked genuinely shocked before this huge smile came over his face. He even went and grabbed the baby oil before he slid in. It felt so much more intense than just the dildo play that Julian would do when we fucked. Soon enough though I wanted more, I wanted to suck on a cock as the two of them fucked me."

"Did you tell Mark this?"

"No. Strange though that even after all that we'd done, I still couldn't tell him what I wanted. Maybe I felt a bit of resentment after all I'd seen Mark do. But I told Julian. He was mad keen on it and then one day he acted on it.

What happened?

"It was the first day of the holidays and I'd just been for a run with the dogs along the river. Mark was at work. Our old house in Coolamein was out of town and we had a pool that was nicely hidden away from prying eyes.

"For ages I just used to strip off and hop in and that day was no different. I jumped in and did what I normally do which is lie back on the lilo and sun-bake nude for a while. I began to rub my pussy fantasising about some of our threesomes.

"With the water lapping into my ear, my eyes closed and my mind elsewhere I didn't hear or see the car pull into the drive. I only heard them once they were in the backyard and standing near the fence."

"Who was it?"

"It was Julian, his brother Nick and another teacher from the school called Pete. Pete was a young science teacher that Julian had befriended. I hardly knew him. I was a bit worried about him because I at least knew that Julian and his brother Nick had wives to keep the secret from. Pete was single. The guys were clapping as soon as I opened my eyes and saw who they all were. Julian was calling me his little slut and the other two were obviously enjoying what they were seeing. I was almost at the point of orgasm when they interrupted me.

The pearls were once more tightly wound around two of her fingers. "I couldn't fucking resist."

"I slid off the lilo and swam across to them. They entered the pool area and pulled me from the water. My god, their hands were all over me. Fingers explored my cunt and my boobs and Julian was the first to get his cock out. Pete grabbed the air mattress out of the pool and lay it down on the pavers.

"I at least thought we'd go inside but obviously those three had other ideas. Pete's cock was a nice size and uncircumcised. I knelt down on the lilo and the three of them took turns fucking my mouth. Soon they were all nude as well and as hard as iron they were, as hard as iron.

"Nick was noticeably larger than his brother and a lot more aggressive in how he behaved. Julian liked to call me names but Nick would slap his cock across my face if I stopped either sucking or pulling on it.

"To stop it I got him to lie down on the air mattress and I hopped on his cock. Fuck it felt good to have that dick slide into my wet pussy. His cock though wasn't the only one I was interested in. I had two others to suck and pull and eventually fuck.

"Julian always preferred my arse and as I bounced on Nick's cock, I could feel Julian moving in for the kill. Pete was already fucking my mouth and then when boom, Julian slipped his cock into my arse....

"I was gone.

"I was in such a state of exhilaration that nothing compares. No drug is anywhere near the feelings that flooded through my body at that time. It was pure elation. The two brothers really had a great rhythm going, fucking sweet it was.

"Pete held my head back and was literally fucking my mouth and soon enough he shot a mammoth load of cum over my face and some of it shot over my shoulder and down my back. I could tell that Julian was close too and sure enough I felt his warm juices filling me up. I was still cumming all the time at this point, I was shaking. Did I tell you how good it was? I could feel Julian's load oozing from my body and my cunt was contracting around Nick's prick. I kept on bouncing and as his brother's lubricant dribbled down, he too needed to cum.

"So rather than just unload in my pussy, he moves me off him and gets me to lie down on the air mattress. I lay back and he squatted above me and unloaded his balls all over my face. Gee he had a load and a half.

"Then Julian said we need to be cleaned up so they grabbed me and they threw me in the pool. It felt so good the water did. Then they all jumped in and we fucked about in the pool for a while. It wasn't even midday and I'd finally had all my holes filled. Mark was going to Kathy's that night so the only thing holding us back from continuing on was Julian's and Nick's wives. But when they told me that they had taken their respective kids to Echuca to the movies and weren't expected home until at least five. I could barely stop smiling.

"Nick was still being a bit of a prick so I told him that unless he did as I told him, and I suppose it was the school teacher coming out in me, that he wasn't going to get a piece of my arse. So yes, he did settle a bit and it was about then that I began to realise how empowered I was. I like a bit of rough, but I have limits. No one is going to stick their dick into my mouth after it's been in my arse. That's one rule I have. And simply if I don't feel like it, well then it doesn't happen.

"I hopped out of the pool first and went inside. The three of them soon followed and I noticed Pete beginning to get dressed. I told him that no way was he going to get his gear back on, not until it was time to go anyway. I beckoned them into the house and I grabbed the big leather chair from the study and wheeled it into the lounge room.

"Let me tell you that three naked men, all at differing levels of arousal, is simply one of the most erotic sites you will behold.

"Anyway I sat in the chair and spread my legs wide open. I told them that whoever licked me out the best would get to fuck me in the arse first. So I got them to kneel down on the floor and I moved forward in the chair until my arse hung over and my pussy was ready to be licked.

"Julian went first and he was always good at it. He really gets his tongue in real far. I told them that they can't use their hands either. Just their tongue. I was amazed at what Nick did. He sucked at my clit and fluctuated from hard to soft. That was special. But Pete, let me tell you about Pete. Pete worked his way all around my labia and swirled his tongue in and around my clit so nicely that I knew who was the winner. But, I decided to make them work for their money and I spun back to Julian and I made the three of them do it again.

"Once I told Pete he was the winner he leapt up and presented his semi hard cock to me to get hard. I told Julian to go get the baby oil from the bathroom and when he returned I knelt on the chair and held onto the back of it.

"He came back and squirted a long line of oil up over my back and onto my arse and then once I had them all hard Pete started off on my arse. He was sweet."

She closed her eyes and rolled her head back as if she was having an orgasm, maybe she was.

"Then they all had turns before I got Nick to sit in the chair and I sat on his cock. Julian took my arse and Pete went and washed his old boy so I could suck it. I didn't even have to ask.

"We spent another hour or two sucking and fucking in all manner of positions. I had cum all over me at the end.

"They left at about four in the afternoon and went down to the river so that when their wives turned up, they'd be fishing.

"Mark turned up at 5.30 and I was back in the pool waiting for him."

She looked up at me with that winning smile and said, "Yes we fucked outside next to the pool just like I'd done only hours earlier."

"In your opinion," I asked, "When did it all go wrong, when did you lose control?

She ruminated on this for a little too long. I'd begun imagining her naked.

"It was the day of the school's swimming carnival. I saw Julian talking to Pete and another two staff members Richo and Smithy. Richo wasn't particularly attractive but Smithy was despite his fifty plus years. Both had just come fresh from divorces and I could feel their eyes on me as I went about my work. After the school swimming carnival I was back in the staffroom getting some of my work together when the phone rang. I thought it would be Marcus but it was Julian and he asked me to come down to the gym. I asked him why and he just said to come down because he had a surprise.

"I must admit that I thought that maybe Julian wanted a quickie or another BJ before he went home but when I got down there it was both him and Pete waiting for me."

"How did you feel about that?"

"I was as excited as. I checked the doors and we went into the storeroom where there was no chance of us being discovered. Although I loved that excitement, the potential that we could be busted, I wanted there to be no chance of our fun being uncovered.

"They had their cocks out before we'd even spread a few mats around. It felt so good sucking on those swollen cockheads. They were sweaty and musky but I had to let go of them so I could get undressed. I was only wearing a thin summer dress so it didn't take long and I was naked before them. They also stripped off and I went back to sucking their glorious cocks.

"Doing it in the storeroom was excellent. I hopped up on the balance beam and had them lick me out. My favourite was when I lay back on the vault table. That was sweet. Pete fucked me while I sucked on Julian. Pete's position meant that he was rubbing my clit so well that within minutes I was cumming like a train. My cunt was sopping wet and I was in a daze. That was when I noticed that Julian had moved away. I thought that maybe he was getting some more equipment.

"He certainly did get some more equipment. I heard voices and I looked up to see Smithy and Richo standing near the door looking on. They'd been there a while Julian told me later. So I had another two cocks to play with. My first with four men and it was in the storeroom of the gymnasium. Richo was a surprise. His email was "donk69" at somewhere or other. Now I knew why. He was hung like a donkey. It was the biggest I'd ever seen.

"I dropped to my knees and begun sucking those cocks like there was no tomorrow. I mean I had one at every corner waving his cock at me. Needless to say I was fucked rather nicely that day, three cocks pumping all my holes and another to hold onto....it was brilliant.

"Richo wanted to fuck me in the arse but it was just too big, it was almost as thick as my wrist." She held her hand up and ran her thumb and index around her wrist, I tried not to imagine her holding a cock that thick but it was a pointless pursuit. "We all screwed for ages. At one point I was on Smithy as he fucked my arse and Julian was fucking my pussy." Her leg scissoring quickened, "Richo and Pete were shoving their cocks into my mouth. They didn't seem to mind touching each others dicks. In the end three of them came in my mouth. Smithy had cum in my arse earlier but we needed to get going otherwise the cleaners would have found out."

"Why do you consider this the moment you lost control?"

"I was at work, at risk of being exposed and not thinking straight. I was lost in the moment and although I initially cared, once I was being rogered I was elsewhere. I simply didn't care."

"How many more times did you do this at school?"

"Well I fucked Richo a few more times on his desk simply because his cock was so large and once Smithy was there as well and he fucked my mouth as it hung over the edge," She stopped for a moment as she recalled her actions.

"But usually they'd just come over when Mark was at work and we'd fuck ourselves senseless."

I had to finish the session at that point, the erection in my pants was becoming painful.

As soon as Mrs Franklin had left the office I had no choice but to release the pressure by masturbating into the small sink in the toilet. This was the first time I had become so aroused by a client. A dangerous precedent indeed.

------

For my third session with Sharon Franklin I wanted to ask her about two situations where she felt she had stepped over the line in her behaviour, and when it was that Mark had become aware of her sexual actiivities.

When she came into the room I immediately noticed that she was now wearing glasses. Her dress once more was conservative but at least this time she was smiling.

"I didn't know you wore glasses," I said.

"Well they're only new. I picked them up only this afternoon."

"Expensive things glasses." An innocent enough comment but the response was far from it.

"These were free," she said smiling at me, "The optometrist is one lucky man."

"You fucked your optometrist?" I asked totally bewildered.