The Slut Within

Story Info
19 year old college girl gets gangbanged at a frat party.
2.4k words
3.8
313k
96
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rachel had honey-blonde hair that came down to her shoulders. She weighed 130 lbs and had a tight, curvy body that sported C-cup breasts and a round, lovely ass. Her eyes were ocean blue and her skin was extremely pale, making her almost angelic-looking in certain poses.

She was a second-year, 19 year old college student majoring in Microbiology at the University of Arizona. She aspired to be a doctor, but often worried that her insane sexual appetite would somehow screw up this ambition. She literally had no control. Since coming to college she had fucked twenty different guys and three different girls. Many of the guys she still fucked on a consistent basis. She's done almost everything. She's had guys cum on her face, her tits, her stomach, her back, in her ass, in her pussy, in her mouth, and just about everywhere imaginable. She's been anally penetrated, vaginally penetrated, and forcefully deep-throated. She's been choked, spanked, slapped, and had sex in questionably public locations. She'd never been in a threesome, however. It was her ultimate fantasy to get used by two guys or eat out a girl's pussy while getting pounded from behind.

On this particular day she was wearing a white thong over a shaved pussy and a tiny, pink miniskirt. She wore black heels and a white t-shirt that barely covered her stomach and exposed much of her breasts. Almost every guy she passed did a double take and looked back at her. Every time one of them lustfully eyed her ass, tits, or underwear she got so wet she had to resist the urge to masturbate.

Eventually she couldn't take it and went into an unused bathroom on the fourth floor of the library and started masturbating. She fantasized about being at a college party and getting fucked by multiple men in front of everyone. Women were calling her a slut as men came in her mouth and shoved their big dicks in her tiny ass and pussy. She imagined moaning around cocks while having cum dripping from every orifice and dripping all over her legs. Then, when she'd satisfied every single guy at the party, she imagined them kicking her out and making her walk home completely naked, filled with cum and dripping sperm. On the way home every guy who saw her would bend her over a pole or wall and fuck her in the ass or pussy. This last thought was so arousing that she came and moaned extremely loudly, not caring if anyone outside could hear. She squirted female ejaculate onto her white thong and the rest dripped out onto the toilet and bathroom floor.

Feeling relieved, she cleaned herself up and began to exit the large, modern library. As she did so she noticed an advertisement for a party entitled "98.5% Chimpanzee" hosted by the eccentric, poorly understood frat on campus. The party was to begin at 8:00 PM tonight and last until everyone passed out. Unlike most frats, they only allowed science-type and engineering majors to become official members. The president of the frat who was graduating during this spring semester had recently won the Undergraduate Research Award for having the most impressive senior thesis. They didn't get along well with other frats because everyone thought they were stuck-up or overly intelligent. They had also hosted a "Wild Science" party last semester where everyone wore lab coats and nothing else. The party had quickly degenerated into a massive orgy with people pouring lubricant and beer onto each other using beakers and graduated cylinders. Rachel herself hadn't been, but she'd seen plenty of the video footage taken by her friends who'd gone.

She grabbed the green, square paper and put it into her backpack. Should she go? It was difficult to decide. Rachel didn't fool herself into thinking there were any repercussions for her actions after she died. This life on earth was all she had and when she expired her consciousness would be no more. As such, it seemed difficult to believe that anything was more important than simply living and deriving as much joy as possible out of life. For Rachel, sexual adventure and fulfillment made her feel more alive than anything else. She truly desired to go to this party and engage in the most base, primal acts with as many people as possible. There were obviously the logistical dangers to consider. She could get pregnant, though this was unlikely as she was on birth control. A more realistic concern was that she could get an STD, something fairly undesirable. And, of course, there was her reputation to consider. It's possible almost everyone would consider her to be a slut and men would probably only approach her for sex for the rest of her college career afterward. It would be difficult to find a boyfriend who would respect her and not demean her because of her stereotypically whorish behavior. She would potentially lose her humanity and be converted into an object.

As she walked half a mile through paved walkways brimming with saguaro cacti, creosote, and palo verde and mesquite trees, she pondered this issue and tried to decide what to do. Should she give into her biological, innate desires and do this or should she care more for her reputation and societal values? She was, like every other human, 98.5% chimpanzee and evolved via natural selection and sex – the driving force of evolution. Deep down she had powerful desires to have guys cum inside every one of her holes and just be showered with as much male attention as possible.

When her walk ended and she stepped into her modest, one-bedroom apartment, she had already made her decision.

The nighttime air was cool as Rachel walked briskly across campus. Her destination was south and, planning on drinking heavily to relieve the monotony of existence, she abandoned all hope of driving and decided to make the one mile trek on foot. Her dress was not exceedingly revealing, at least not given her outlandish plans. It was a black dress that came down precisely halfway between her knees and thighs and was only moderately tight. It was thick enough that the parts that hugged her body weren't see through but still left little to the imagination. She also wore black, elevated sandals that heightened her appearance and caused her butt to stick out more. She wore no panties and her hair was made-up, clean, and perfectly straightened. She wore no make-up, believing fervently that people are capable of looking beautiful without artificial modification. She also didn't like the idea of covering up her natural body to try and meet some obscure ideal or to please others.

As she walked at night, almost all the men she came across openly leered at her. It was arousing, but also frightening. They seemed like nothing more than monkeys or primitive beasts. One look at her dress and they completely disregarded who she was as a person and dehumanized her into nothing but potential sexual satisfaction. One group of men shouted at her as she passed by and she almost regretted wearing her outfit. It was one thing to occasionally show-off at school and bathe in the sexual attention, but it was another to do so at night when the chances of rape are so much higher and more frightening people seem to come out. She picked up the pace and eventually made it to the frat house.

It was 10:00 PM when she arrived and people were already drunk. Bass-filled dance, electronica, and rap music were being blasted and people were freak-dancing, grinding, and playing drinking games with each other. There seemed to be a relatively equal number of men and women present and almost everyone was dressed provocatively. Many of the frat guys, living up to their eccentric behavior, were walking around in boxers, togas, or loincloths. A few, in remembrance of their last famous party, wore noting but lab coats. Rachel found this extremely arousing and felt her vaginal juices start to slowly drip down her leg.

She took four shots of vodka in a row and tried not to vomit. Shortly after a guy came up to her and yelled, "Rachel! What's up baby? How are you doing?"

Rachel looked up as she attempted to recover from downing so much alcohol. It was Harry, one of her few steady fuck-buddies. "Hey Harry!" she replied and gave him an enthusiastic hug. "I'm doing great, thanks. I had no plans for tonight and this looked fun. Also, how could I resist coming to a party entitled '98.5% Chimpanzee?'"

Harry laughed and gave her a genuine smile. He was a nice guy. He was also very handsome. Harry was tall, skinny, and had the perfect penis size of seven and a half inches. For Rachel, anything larger or smaller than this was less than ideal. With the alcohol warming her body and activating her sexual desires, her pussy was wetter than ever and Harry couldn't help but notice. As he glanced down and saw wetness dripping down her thighs, out of her dress, he opened his mouth and immediately became fully erect. Being a lightweight, Rachel was drunk already and wasted no time. She leaned forward and started making out with him passionately. He lifted up the back of her dress and grabbed her ass, exposing her to the 20 other people in the living room.

"Woooo, yeah!" some nerdy looking guy shouted and everyone turned and looked to see what was happening.

"Oh shit, show us some pussy! Show us that you're 98.5% chimpanzee!" some frat guy in a gorilla suit shouted. A general chorus erupted and everyone, male and female, was shouting primitively for them to start fucking and get dirty. It was as if everyone had reverted back to being a caveman and no one cared for anything else except survival and sex.

Rachel responded by unbuckling Harry's belt and by whipping his cock out of his boxers. It was raging hard and she wasted no time slobbering all over it. Her head bobbed up and down as she sucked his cock fervently. As Harry groaned in pleasure, Rachel was bent over and her ass was completely exposed in her black dress. As she did so, a Greek, muscular frat guy wearing nothing but a loincloth came up behind her and started rubbing her clit and pussy. Everyone was screaming appreciatively and Rachel moaned loudly as she sucked off her friend Harry. Impatient at her speed, Harry grabbed her head and fucked her face like it was another pussy.

"YEAH! SKULL FUCK THAT BITCH!" someone shouted. Rachel didn't care. She wanted to be used and dominated. She wanted to be completely degraded and treated like nothing but a dirty slut whose sole existence was to please men. The room was packed now. There must have been at least 50 people watching her.

"Oh god I'm gonna cum!" Harry shouted and released load after load into her mouth while the guy behind her fingered her pussy mercilessly. Someone else came up and, with a beer-coated finger, stuck their thumb deep into her ass. It felt heavenly. Harry must have not masturbated that day because the amount of cum flowing into her mouth was insane. It was too much to handle. It dripped onto her chin and, with her head and body moving around, got smeared over her face. When he pulled out he had one more spurt to go and it landed on her left cheek.

As soon as he stepped away, another man from the shouting sea of college students stepped forward and shoved his dick into her mouth. The guy with the loincloth shoved his thick cock into her pussy and started fucking her without abandon. She was getting sandwiched in between two guys in front of a huge crowd and absolutely loving it.

Some girl in a miniskirt handed the guy fucking Rachel a dildo and yelled, "Put this in the slut's ass!"Rachel tried to protest but the guy fucking her face grabbed her head and didn't let her get away. The two guys using her realized this and laughed as she tried to squirm to avoid having the large, lubricated dildo thrust into her tight ass. Initially the tension and pain caused by having an above average phallus and a dildo in her ass was overwhelming and tears welled up in her eyes.

The guy behind her shoved the toy in and out of her anus mercilessly while pounding her pussy as hard as he could. "What?" the guy shouted in response to something a girl had said. "The dildo is yours? You used it before you came here? Wow, that's nasty! How do you like that, you slut? Someone's toy that's been shoved in their pussy is now in your ass!"

Rachel couldn't help herself. She came everywhere. Her whole body tightened and convulsed as she had the biggest orgasm she'd ever had in her entire life. She squirted stream after stream out of her clit and moaned so loudly that the guy fucking her mouth couldn't hold it. In response to everyone screaming "facial" repeatedly, he pulled out and jizzed all over her face. Since Rachel was screaming in pleasure a large portion got in her mouth, but the rest just got all over her hair and face. She looked like such a fucking whore.

After the guy behind her filled her pussy with cum two more guys stepped up and decided to double penetrate her. One filled her sodden cunt while the other took out the dildo and shoved his cock deep into her ass. A random thin, dark-haired girl crawled up on a nearby couch and shoved Rachel's head onto her clit. While Rachel was having cocks pump in and out of her pussy and ass she was forced to lick this young woman's pussy and clit while cumming constantly.

Rachel had never climaxed so many times in her life. After both of these men inseminated her several others who had been masturbating came and showered her entire body and mouth with semen. Afterward the entire party turned into a giant orgy and everyone started fucking each other. By the end of the night, almost everyone had cum multiple times and most of the women (and some of the guys) were covered in jizz.

Rachel, along with everyone else at the party, slept very peacefully that night.