The Slut's Apprentice Ch. 04

Story Info
Ouch!
2.7k words
4.15
8.7k
4
0

Part 2 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/16/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

14th December

Severe slut punishment: Well deserved

Friday night I went to the pub with my friends. We all got a little drunk but I remained demure which sort of comes naturally. I shied off early claiming intolerable period pain. When I got back to the house, I slipped in to the dungeon and polished and buffed Alex's leatherwear.

I was woken very early on Saturday morning by Dani.

"Quick. Get up. She wants you now."

I was pulled out of bed and taken to the bathroom.

"Get in," Dani barked, surprisingly assertive. She turned on the water herself and I had a very cold shower. I used lots of shower gel and got myself very clean. Dear reader you will not be surprised that I like the cruel sting of a cold shower. Dani yanked me out and threw two towels at me, one for my body and the other for my hair. She took me to her room and set about rubbing my hair gratuitously firmly. One my hair was damp she pulled it in to two pigtails, so tight that my scalp tingled. I was then given my schoolgirl costume; crisp white blouse, striped tie, white cotton knickers, short wrap around grey skirt, white bobby socks and flat black shoes.

I was not allowed any make up.

Looking in the full length mirror, I looked like a sex pest's Christmas present.

Dani took me downstairs and then down into the basement to the dungeon. The door was ajar and she pushed me through it and shut the door behind me. I was still not quite awake and I started to feel a mixture of fear and excitement.

The dungeon was mainly in darkness. It was cold and smelt slightly damp (we had to work hard perfecting that smell). There was a pool of light supplied by a single spotlight in the middle of which stood a simple wooden chair. I guess that I was to sit which I did.

A whisper in my left ear. "Put out your hands, you dirty bitch." I had forgotten that Alex's boots had rubber toes whereas the heels were tipped with steel.

I obeyed and within seconds the cane cut in to my palms. I yelped and gritted my teeth. I was caned six times. I desperately wanted to rub them together but just looked at them as they reddened. Loud footsteps receded and then the lights came on.

"Don't look round, evil child," Alex commanded. "We have received a complaint from the boy's school. They allege that you performed fellatio on the entire first fifteen. What do you say?"

"Yes, miss," I squeaked. "And the coach."

"You are a disgusting slut," Alex spat, pointing out the bleeding obvious. I stuck to the role and did not giggle. Slowly Alex walked around until she stood in front of me. She looked amazing. She was wearing a leather cat mask, studded collar, studded strappy bondage suit and thigh length boots. All in black. In her left hand she was holding a large rope and in her right the cane. I was not allowed to put my hands down and Alex expertly bound my hands and forearms together. Alex was quite the rope expert. Alex walked behind me again and there was a loud whir which meant that one of the electric winches was being used.

I yelped again as Alex yanked on my pigtails. They were then pulled together and a few seconds later I was lifted off the chair which Alex kicked away. I was suspended partly by my arms but mainly by my hair and my scalp burned.

"Please stop," I begged. "You will pull my hair out."

"No more than you deserve." Which of course was true.

Alex slipped her hand up my mini skirt and put her hand inside my knickers.

"God, you filthy trollop. You're wet."

"I am sorry, Miss," I whimpered. I was far from sorry.

Alex unwrapped my skirt and pulled it down, taking my pants too. She took off my shoes and socks and gripping my hips hard, she spun me which made me feel a little sick and hurt my scalp even more.

"How shall I punish you?"

"I think you have punished me enough Miss."

The whip cracked by my right ear and made me jump. Then it cracked just in front of my chest. Then it wrapped around my throat. I could just about breathe but the constriction of my neck veins was stopping blood draining from my head. As the pressure built so my vision darkened.

When I came round I found my legs spread and heavy. Looking down I saw that I had been tied to a spreader bar. It is fortunate that I am very flexible. I sensed Alex behind me and she gently ran a hand up each leg from knee to the confluence of my steely tendons. I shivered and begged her to touch me just a little bit closer in.

Instead Alex ran her hands lightly over my hips and up my sides feeling the muscles pulled taught by my suspension. It tickled and I tried not to laugh remembering that I was hanging there like a piece of meat to be punished and not pleasured. Alex gently tickled my long neck and suddenly ripped the blouse from my back. Turning me round she did the same with the front of the blouse and there I was naked and exposed.

Alex looked me up and down with a sneer of disgust on her face.

"God, you are a vile creature. You look like a tranny who has just had his cock chopped off.

I was in role and felt ashamed and humiliated.

"In which case, you shouldn't have any sensation down there."

There was a loud crack and she was proved wrong. I could not believe that I could scream so loud as the tip of the whip excoriated my swollen clitoris. Then she did it again in exactly the same spot. I was temporarily winded and then from absolutely nowhere I was torn in two by a massive orgasm and I wet myself.

I'm pretty tough but I knew that I could not take a third lash to my pussy.

"Please miss," I begged, "I can't take any more. I thought you were going to whip my back."

"And so I am you depraved little tart but I can see that you need extra special treatment."

Another crack and I screamed again. This time the whip caught my rather prominent mound. I could take that. Alex had a remote control tucked into the top of one of her boots and she pressed some buttons. My hair was released and all the weight of my body, plus the spreader bar was taken by my toned shoulders.

"Those were just little kisses," Alex hissed. "Now I am going to flay you alive."

The next blow landed on the inside edge of my right shoulder blade. There was no theatrical crack this time but a whoosh, then a wet slap followed by agonising fire. I screamed again and before I could get my breath a second blow landed on my left shoulder.

"Prepare to be striped, whore," Alex boomed as the neck blow landed an inch or so below the first.

"You have brought shame upon the school. I know that you are not the only tom in your year. I am going to make an example of you. I have told your little slut friends to come and collect you later. I think that they will think twice before sucking any more cock."

"Please," I sobbed, "Stop. Just for a second."

That was the pause phrase.

"OK," said Alex quietly. "Do you want me to ease back a bit? It's alright. You are doing brilliantly for a first timer."

She turned me gently and looked into my eyes. I smiled at her.

"No. It's fucking amazing. Will you touch me?"

"Where?"

"You know. There. My pussy feels like it is going to burst."

"What? You want me to touch your whore's cunt? I would probably catch a disease. Do you think I am a dyke? Is that it? Your depravity knows no depths. But yes, I will touch your cunt. With my branding iron. I will burn it shut. But first."

My tormentor continued to stripe me and I continued to scream. It was just as well that the dungeon was so well sound-proofed or the Police would have been called. When Alex reached my pert buttocks she put the licks closer together, finishing with six to the little fold between my bum and my thighs. We had agreed that my arms and legs were to be left alone.

There was a brief pause and I wondered what was going to happen next. Another whoosh and a crack and the tip of the whip tore in to the soft sweaty flesh of my armpits, first left and then right.

That surprised me as it was only marginally less painful than having my clit whipped.

Alex appeared in front of me. She was covered in a gorgeous sheen of sweat and her bare breasts heaved delightfully.

"Time for something a little different. What do you think?"

I was too slow to answer and Alex back handed me. Hard. It made my eyes water.

"Please Miss, I'm sorry. The other girls put me up to it. I thought we were going to just show the boys our tits. Then they ran off and the boys said that I could either take them in my mouth or my arse."

"And did you?"

"What? No of course not, that's unnatural."

Alex threw he head back and laughed, then back handed my other cheek.

Slowly I was lowered to the ground and the slack taken off my shoulders. It was difficult to balance with my feet spread so far apart and slippery with sweat and wee. I was actually more comfortable when she told me to kneel.

"Put your hand out in front of you."

I obeyed and the rope was swiftly removed. I thought that we were done and I was a little disappointed although my back was on fire and I suspected that it would hurt even more later when the endorphin rush had passed.

"Put them behind your back."

I did as I was ordered and this time only my wrists were bound.

"Lay on your front."

I was not quite sure how to do this as I could not use my hands. Alex solved the problem by grabbing a pig tail in each hand and yanking me forward. I squawked but she arched my neck back so that I did not break my jaw on the flagstones.

Alex undid my ankles. My hips cracked as she snapped my ankles together and my knees did the same as she quickly bent them. My ankles were bound and my wrists and ankles pulled together, arching my back uncomfortably. I was not surprised to feel myself lifted off the floor. The pain in my shoulders was instantaneous followed by a nagging ache in my lower back. Higher and higher I went until I was looking down into Alex's eyes.

"Hogtied like the dirty pig you are," She sneered.

I did not remember this in our plot but I had agreed that Alex could improvise. As if from nowhere Alex produced two mean looking nipple clamps. I have extremely long sensitive nipples. They were gripped in the little serrated jaws of the clamps and Alex slowly tightened them. As the pain grew my pussy started to get wetter. My abused clit began to swell. I tried to get some friction going with my thighs to no avail.

Again, from nowhere Alex produced two lead weights which she attached to the nipple clamps. The pain grew slowly; merely irritating at first then more insistent. So did the pain in my shoulders and lower back. All became quiet and the only sound was the hammering of my heart. I jumped as a door was slammed shut and then I was painfully alone.

I remained suspended for absolutely ages. Despite my determination to remain quiet I found myself whimpering. Suddenly I dropped. It was in reality only six inches but my mouth filled with bitter bile. My descent was arrested suddenly and I screamed in agony as my shoulders felt as if they were being dislocated. This pain was however overtaken by that from my nipples as the teeth of the clamps bit hard.

Then I dropped again and I wailed in anguish as my nipples were nearly torn from my body. Shamefully I came hard and again wet myself.

Slowly I was winched up again. When I was nearly five feet off of the floor I stopped. A hand appeared out of the darkness and removed the nipple clamps.

"Oh, thank you," I sobbed.

My relief was unfortunately only temporary as the blood rushed back into my precious appendages. The pain doubled and I felt myself nearing the edge of my endurance.

"Please let me down," I begged.

I got what I asked for. The floor rushed toward me and I must have been only a foot from the ground when my descent came to an abrupt halt. The sound from my shoulders sounded like a couple of rifle shots. My vision darkened and I heard a muffled "Oh shit." before I fainted.

I awoke face down on the cold flagstones lying in my own drool and urine. I had been untied and my hands were flat on the stones on either side of my head. I seemed to be paralysed. This paralysis was broken by an icy blast of water as a fire hose was turned on to me. I managed to get to my knees and put my hands out to protect myself from the new torture. Finally it stopped and I knelt hugging myself, shivering uncontrollably and lit by a tiny spotlight.

Again silence enveloped me. My chattering teeth echoed off the dungeon walls. The cold had temporarily numbed the pain but I was starting to feel faint again. Suddenly I was swept up in a huge fluffy towel and carried upstairs. In Alex's huge arms I was light as a feather. I was taken into the staff kitchen. Dani was there and started fussing about me like an old hen. She wrapped my hair in another towel and rubbed vigorously whilst Alex did the same to my still frigid body. I looked at the clock. It was only eight. It felt like I had been in the dungeon most of the day. Alex started prodding at my shoulders and collar bones and with something of a sigh of relief declared nothing broken.

That done a mug of tea was forced into my hand followed by a bacon bap. I was confused and the sudden transformation from slut to sister seemed like more torture. I actually wondered if I was going to be fed and then dragged down to the dungeon again. I also felt cheated.

"It's not fair," I whined. "We hadn't finished yet."

"Cat," Alex explained, "I have been doing this for quite a while. You had reached your limit. If I had gone on any longer you would not have been able to use the safe word and I could have done real damage. As it was, it was a perfect punishment session. I came three times. Now we need to feed you and rehydrate you. Plus, Dani has one of her little cocktails for you."

Dani had a regular gig playing doctors and nurses with a real doctor. Payment was partly in pharmaceuticals. She presented me with a number of different coloured capsules which I swallowed without questioning what I was taking.

After two more glasses of orange Juice Alex picked me up again and carried me up to bed. Before I got in, she stood me in front of the mirror and showed me her handiwork. I gasped. My winter pale skin was covered in bright red wheals and both my nipples were obscenely swollen and almost black.

"They haven't got gangrene have they?"

"No they'll be fine in a couple of days."

Finally Alex laid me on the bed and parted my knees. She gave me a hand mirror and parted my labia so I could see my ravaged pussy. Then she kissed my swollen clit and of course I came instantly. And then fell asleep.