The Slut's Apprentice Ch. 16

Story Info
Put your money here.
3.1k words
4.5
5.9k
2
0

Part 14 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/16/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

10th July

Pussy work

We had gone for a run about 5 which felt good and again turned a lot of heads as we all just wore sports bras and thong sports pants. There was an outdoor gym which we used at the end of the run, both to keep those Viking bodies toned and for Alex's strange new philanthropy of turning on the holidaying dykes. We got an appreciative round of applause when we finished which we coolly refused to acknowledge, before striding off like slick nubile goddesses.

This would become a daily ritual and the audience grew bigger; even throwing money at us, which we refused to touch. Soon Alex had Dani and I put on double plaits, which were a bugger to run in and on our final exhibition we each wore a Viking helmet, chain mail mini skirt and nothing else. That afternoon we did not have to run before, but we did have to lez up the callisthenics a bit. The whole resort was quite disinhibited by then.

We had a light tea followed by enemas which told me that serious work was in store. Alex and Dani still refused to tell me what was in store apart from injunctures not to enjoy it too much. I did discover that we were working nearby and had to wear uniform, which we were to put on before leaving the apartment.

The uniform was predictably abbreviated consisting of a cropped white T back vest with an elongated pink cat on the front and 'Chloe' in red over my left nipple. Alex and Dani had rather small halter neck bikini tops with the cat on one cup and their professional name on the other.

Dani joked, "You get the vest Cat, because you're the new girl. They didn't have a bra top small enough for you."

We each also had a red side tie beach skirt. Standing straight the skirts just covered our bottoms; front and back. Finally, red stilettos which were going to give me hell. I made light of it, however.

"You know what they say; red shoes, no knickers."

Dani rolled her eyes but said nothing.

We walked to work at 8:30. The Pink Pussy was just around the corner down a side street off the main drag. At the end of the street was a night club. I was a little perplexed. I was used to bar work but it did not pay much even with tips. That of course depends on the size of the tips. The bar was quite dark and Alex rapped on the door which was opened by a familiar face. I had not seen my mum' sister Maddie for ages.

Maddie hugged us all and led us aback towards the bar itself. Two beautiful young women were standing there in uniform. They could have been sisters. They were in fact twins. Each was about five six with jet black hair, eyes like coal and deep tans. They had hourglass figures but little extraneous fat and what I call footballer's legs; toned with big quads and hamstrings. Their breasts were medium sized and I reckoned natural.

The raven-haired beauties looked delighted to see us and kissed Alex and Dani hard on the lips; clearly with tongues, whilst their hands stroked my sisters' arses in a rather familiar way. Then they kissed me more formally and stood back next to Maddie, openly appraising me. Maddie addressed me.

"Cat, darling or should I say Chloe, it's been so long. You have filled out since I last saw you. Pity about your chest but you pull off the athletic look well. It will go down a storm with the punters. Now get your kit off."

"What?" I spluttered.

Alex slapped the back of my thigh hard and Dani pulled the bow on my skirt. Back on message, I took off my top and did a twirl.

"Beautiful," Maddie purred. "Shame on you, Alex. She isn't lanky at all. I haven't seen such pert buttocks for ages. Now honey, touch your toes and spread your leg so I can check your cunt and arse."

I did as I was told; already damp and was inspected, sniffed, probed and declared fit for duty.

Which was nice.

The twins were introduced to me as the improbably named Pip and Pop. Their names were also on the left cup of their bikini tops. The O on Pop's name was perfectly tented by her stiff left nipple.

The bar had multiple large TV screens which were mostly playing montages of women doing sport; football, beach volleyball, athletics, gymnastics and high board diving. There was much slow motion of muscles flexing and bodies bending. Then there was a switch to a promotional video for the Pink Pussy itself. It started with a soft-focus head and shoulder shot of four young women standing on a headland with the wind whipping their hair.

I reckoned that it had been made about two years previously because Alex's hair was its natural dirty blonde colour and shoulder length. Dani looked very young. Then it was cut to a swimming pool in which said young women were swimming nude. The camera lingered on their slippery bodies as they emerged from the water and towelled each other off. They seemed to pair up; tall blonde to shorter brunette and moved to a pair of sunbeds. Then followed two minutes of hardcore lesbian porn. My sisters were reasonable actresses and I was unsurprisingly turned on by the sight of Dani's pussy being vigorously eaten.

Next the video cut to the front of the bar and walked inside to reveal the four nubiles in uniform smiling invitingly. The camera lingered on their hard nippled chests and long toned legs. The camera person sat down and a longer shot revealed an attractive but rather butch woman smiling as Pip or Pop approached her and leaned forward to take the woman's order. The woman said something and Pip or Pop pulled the strings on her bra allowing the dyke unfettered access to her pert breasts.

Tit play over, the woman helped Pip or Pop to refasten her bra, lifted the girls skirt and gave her a sharp slap on the bare bum. Pip or Pop sashayed off and soon returned with a stein of beer and a little saucer, presumably with the bill on it. The client opened her purse and removed a couple of coins and notes for what appeared to be incredibly expensive beer. The camera focussed on the tray on which was a small aluminium cylinder; the type that is waterproof but can be used to put pills or money in if you go swimming. The woman put twenty Euros in the cylinder and then took a small pump bottle of lube which was also on the saucer and applied a large blob to the end of the tube.

Cut to Pip or Pop who mimed her extreme appreciation, and turned away from the woman, touched her toes and spread her buttocks with her hands.

Another cut to a close up of Pip or Pop's small dark labia minora and puckered anus. The aluminium tube was slid effortlessly into the girls back passage leaving a little string hanging out with a bell on the end. The woman then fed five coins into the girl's vagina and gave her arse another slap when she was done. Pip or Pop stood up and gave the woman a long French kiss before walking back to the bar without any money falling out.

In the next part of the video, time seemed to have moved on and the bar was quite full. The lucky woman had been joined by some scantily clad friends and was laughing and joking and snogging all of them. Then she picked up a laminated menu and showed it to her friends who appeared to find the contents highly amusing. The woman got up and went to the bar to order her meal. She was seen to discuss her choice with Maddie and hand over a wad of cash for which she was given a number on a stick which she took back to her table.

Shortly afterwards, Alex was seen striding to the woman's table, the tip of a pink dildo protruding from her micro-skirt. The woman got up and walked with Alex towards a pair of white doors to the right of the bar. The woman's fingers dug deep into Alex's muscular arse. Alex opened the door and the pair went inside. The door shut and a light above the door went from green to red.

Cut to a rather pink bedroom with a large crisply laundered bed and a lot of mirrors. The woman quickly shed her clothes to reveal a decent hard body. Then it was slow fade to the two women kissing, mutual nipple sucking and finally the woman riding Alex cowgirl with a look of real or faked ecstasy on her face. A final fade was to the shower where Alex soaped the woman's tits and arse and threw in a bit of extra ling for good luck.

The TV switched to a well- known celeb's workout video and Maddie asked me, "Any questions?"

"How much am I expected to do at the table?" I asked, now fully task orientated.

"Depends how busy we are. They can touch you anywhere with anything. You can finish them off or give a free sample but sixty seconds max. Any longer; refer them to the menu. You will get the odd one who just wants to talk. Same rules."

"So, much like men?"

"Yes, but harder work."

The early crowd seemed to have been there before and were keen to rekindle old acquaintances. Alex grabbed me and pointed towards a booth where a tall pale blonde was sitting.

"Jesus, she looks like Mum," I said.

"She's a newbie," Alex observed. "Bi-curious without a doubt. You're perfect for her."

My anxiety vanished as I got to work. I walked up to the booth and bent at the hip, my vest sliding up my chest. The woman froze. Taking the initiative, I took her hand and placed it on my left breast. Initially she recoiled but then became interested in my piercing.

"I am sorry," the woman stammered. "I do not speak good English."

"That is alright," I replied in my softest voice. "My German is quite good"

"You have many piercings."

I wiggled my labret and poked out my tongue.

"I have six more."

The woman's eyes widened. "No!"

I put my right foot on the banquette and guided the woman's free hand under my skirt. Tentatively she examined my vulva which tickled and I could see her counting as she felt the rings and balls.

"There are eight." she announced slightly annoyed. I corrected her.

"The four balls are connected."

"No!" the woman repeated. She rechecked a bit more firmly and I asked her if she would like a drink.

The woman ordered a large gin and tonic. I went to the bar to fetch it. I returned and the woman produced a 20 Euro note. She picked up the capsule from the tray but her hands were shaking too hard to open it. I took it off her, opened it, inserted the money, closed it, applied some lube and handed the dry end to the woman. I turned, touched my toes, flipping the skirt up as I did so and parted my bum cheeks. The woman was breathing heavily as she slowly pushed the foreign body into my arsehole.

I straightened up and turned to smile at her.

"Does that hurt?" she asked, a concerned look on her face.

"Not a bit," I replied. Which was true. I guessed that she was not ready to know what had previously been through that apparently tiny entrance to my body.

"Do you want change?" I enquired. The woman thought about it for a few seconds.

"No, I don't think so. Do you bring the change inside yourself?"

"Not as a rule. All the change gets cleaned at the bar. We don't want customers leaving with purses smelling of pussy."

The woman moved a little to the left and I sat down next to her, pushing my hip firmly against her. I leaned in and kissed her. She was surprisingly ready for it and pretty good. I slid my hand up her top and grasped a big, surgically enhanced breast, whilst she slipped two fingers into my vagina, whilst strumming my clitoris with her thumb.

I counted to sixty and then disengaged. I took her hand and licked my fanny batter off the fingers.

"Can we talk?" the woman asked earnestly.

I looked around and nobody seemed to be demanding service. I nodded but explained that time was money. The woman nodded.

"My name is Brigitte. I am thirty-six years old and I have two daughters. You look a bit like them but they are younger of course. I got divorced last year. I got breast implants and a tattoo. I have never had an orgasm with a man.

"I have never done anything like this before. I am not a lesbian but I have always wanted to lie with a woman. You are very pretty and have a wonderful body. I do not blame you totally for flaunting it. I imagine in your line of work that you do not keep your looks. You are also I think very young. What would your mother say?"

Clearly quite ambivalent. As Alex had predicted, the ambivalent ones were drawn to me.

"I am not sure where to start," I replied. "My mother knows what I do. This is my first day here, but I have done this sort of work before. In terms of looks, I think you are confusing me with a smack whore. I do not do drugs and I only work safely."

"I saw you from the hotel," the woman announced, still in a disapproving voice whilst twiddling my left nipple by its bar. "The other blonde girl with the big tits is your sister, no? And the woman with the tattoo?

Time to set her straight with a lie.

"No, she isn't my sister."

"I was about to say pimp."

"No. She is my lover."

"And your sister?"

"No. That would be incest. She looks out for me."

I was starting to bristle with totally unjustified moral indignation. The woman's money was going a long way for her but not for me. Fortunately, she was thirsty and I got another twenty up the arse but still felt underpaid. Things were hotting up and I got to take more orders. My next was from a couple who were all over me like a rash but paid fifty for the pleasure. As I waked to the bar my little bell jingled. I then had to go behind the bar and bend over for Maddie to extract the capsule with a loud pop. Next, I had to squat over a bucket and discharge the coins from my money slot. All tips were pooled.

I complained to Maddie about my unsatisfactory first customer. She just laughed at me, telling me that the night was young and not to underestimate the power of my young body; and gin. I wondered if she ever spiked the drinks. There was absolutely no need Maddie replied.

Just after nine I was picked off the menu. Maddie told me what had been purchased; half an hour of pretty vanilla sex and that I was number five. I found the number five easily and it was Frau Ambivalent who was now a bit pissed and was engaged in a game of tonsil tennis with another younger woman. She introduced her new friend.

"This is Marta and she has also never had a woman. Marta this is Chloe. She is one of the English whores."

I smiled at Marta who winked at me and looked towards the TV which I had largely been ignoring up until then. Brigitte told me to squeeze in between me and both women made a bee-line for my pussy.

On the TV were six bare buttocks on top of six thighs which rippled as the buttocks' owners ran. It was obvious that I owned a pair of those buttocks and there was a fade to me upside down with Alex and Dani holding an ankle apiece whilst I did sit ups. My six-pack looked pretty hot.

My buttocks appeared again next to Dani's. This time we were completely naked on sunbeds. Moving on, we were on our backs and the camera slowly moved from head to toe, lingering extra-long on Dani's tits and my piercings. Clearly someone in the hotel had an HD camera. Then there was us two under the shower all in slow motion and ending with our semi artistic hair toss.

I was surprised then when the camera angle changed to show Alex's naked body from behind. Must have been taken from the roof of the other hotel as it had no windows facing the apartment. The angle cut back to me kneeling with my head in Alex's crotch as I deep throated the dildo.

Cut to Dani masturbating and then my face contorted with pain as Alex thrust the Blue Bastard into my cunt. Cut to a rear shot of Alex taking me roughly from behind. Her slick skin shone in the bright sunlight and the lizard on her back writhed angrily as Alex's muscles contracted and relaxed.

I was taken aback by the next shot which was what I think is called a gonzo. It showed the bright blue dildo stretching my tiny labia and then being inserted up to the hilt in my anus. The bitches. Alex had clearly taken the shot with a hand-held camera which must have been in the jute bag. And Dani must have handed it to her and then hidden it once we were finished fucking.

The final montage was a close up of Alex grimacing as she came, cutting to Dani's heavenly pussy dripping cum; then to my open mouth as I came and finally to Dani licking her fingers clean.

The TV thankfully switched back to beach volleyball as I swallowed deeply and considered my first porno. The actresses were certainly attractive enough and it had been edited quickly. I got to my feet, straightened what little there was of my skirt and took Brigitte forcefully by the hand. I marched her to the back of the room. There were two white doors. One had a green light above it and the other a red light. I opened the door of the vacant room and took the German woman inside.