The Slut's Apprentice Ch. 19

Story Info
Ouch part III.
2k words
4.2
6.2k
0

Part 17 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/16/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

16th July

A bit of dark relief

Things gradually settled down into a decidedly sordid routine. Sunday night at the bar was busier than Saturday. I was fucked by the cock twins and numerous others. The thrill of being desired by countless women however, rapidly waned and to my shame I succumbed to taking ecstasy every night which helped enormously.

Monday morning, I woke later. Dani heard me and we went out together. She was a better swimmer than runner and it was really too hot to run five kilometres. We stuck to a kilometre swim and when we got back, Alex was waiting on the roof, suitably aroused and I was dogged to an appreciative audience. I only came once and the humiliation of doing it in public just felt humiliating.

My mood sank as the week went on and the annoying man who kept giving me verbal abuse became more intrusive. The initial thrill of living openly as Alex's lover faded and her heavy cocaine use made her moody and unpredictable. Two mornings out of five, Alex chose to fuck Dani after our morning swim. I was relieved rather than jealous and did not bother to watch. Afterwards Dani was tearfully apologetic, blaming her sex addiction which clearly was a problem for her. Alex spent a lot of her time at the two hotels with her cane and the Blue Bastard, punishing the plethora of very naughty girls there.

This gave me more time with Dani. We spent most of it naked on the beach (at the designated nudist end) chatting and getting drunk. We were sometimes joined by Pip and Pop. The bar closed early on Thursday as Friday was the last day of dyke week and the staff would need all the stamina we could manage. I slept in Dani's bed, spooned around her magnificent body. No funny business ensued and we both woke a tad happier.

When we got back from our swim, Alex had a surprise ready. Not that either of us were that surprised. Once we had stripped, Alex put a studded leather collar around each of our necks and suspension cuffs on our wrists. The cuffs were clipped together behind our backs. Alex took out my nipple bars and replaced them with rings, between which she attached a gold chain. Alex herself was wearing her best bondage leather and thigh boots which explained why her luggage had been so heavy considering how little I had taken.

Alex told Dani to stand behind me and attached our collars together by a steel chain. A much thinner chain was attached to the one connecting my nipples. The prospect of a bit of BDSM started to turn me on, even though I much preferred that to be an intimate experience. Dani and I were ordered to shut up but to make plenty of noise for our audience. Alex yanked the chain and I yelped, appropriately I hoped.

The heat on the roof as well as the blinding light was an unpleasant contrast from the efficient air conditioning in the apartment. After much squinting, I noted that Alex had been busy or rather had got the builders in. There was a scaffolding structure at the end of the roof terrace consisting of two pairs of poles linked by a third which looked a bit like the frame of a children's swing. Or a gallows for a mass execution. Attached to the crossbar were two meat hooks. I gulped.

Standing under the frame were two incredibly tall black men. They were thin but well-muscled. From the back at least, as they were standing facing the assembled lesbians who seemed fascinated. I assumed that most of the women had seen a penis before. The men turned around and it occurred to me that those women had probably never seen such huge penises. The men were young and twins. They appeared to be completely hairless; even lacking eyebrows. Their penile length was I suppose in proportion to their considerable height. The organs were thin but incredibly long, even flaccid. Dani was by now standing next to me and her body had its usual effect on erectile tissue of either sex. The men turned to face the lesbians again briefly, which was met by a collective gasp.

Alex placed a hand on each of our shoulders and we sank gracefully to our knees, backs perfectly straight, heads tipped back and eyes fixed on the massive black meat. The men stepped forward but despite Dani and I being so tall, our mouths could only meet their smooth scrotums. That would have to do and even with my hands bound I had no difficulty sucking a huge testicle into my mouth. I briefly wondered if I had wet myself but it was just my vaginal glands gone mad with filthy lust. I could not resist having a little chew and my stud moaned but did not touch me.

Then he pulled his balls out of my mouth, bent his knees a little and inserted his ebony cock head into my waiting mouth. What can I say? I was a complete slut and started bobbing my head and letting the shaft slide down my throat until my nose was against his smooth sweaty skin. I did not need to look to know that Dani was doing the same or better. I came up and took a breath whilst my tongue worked overtime on the glans of the huge penis. Alex started kicking my left calf so I had to rotate to give the lesbians a better view of my oral penetration.

I wondered what they made of it and I suspect it was a mixture of horror, revulsion and deep desire. Quite a few, I suspected wanted us to be punished for being such sluts and were aroused by the inherent racism suggested. I was surprised that the men kept their hands to themselves and their pelvises still. No doubt that was part of Alex's performance. She did however tell us that the boys were basketball playing students who had student loans as big as their cocks. They were twenty years old, like Dani. Alex had found them online.

I was trying not to enjoy myself but failing miserably Alex knew and taunted me.

"I know you better than you know yourself, bitch You want that inside your tight arse, don't you? Also, Sugar Tits is in heaven which is so sweet."

I started to cry which just made Alex pinch my nose and hold my head in the boy's crotch. I resisted the temptation to panic but by the time I was released I was seeing stars. My boy came quicker than I had anticipated and I almost inhaled his huge wad of spunk.

The cock was removed and I could not help but grin, whilst licking my lips. Alex yanked Dani and I to our feet by pulling on the chain connecting them. The concrete was quite slippery and It was clear how that happened.

Alex walked slowly around us. She had a short whip in her hand. It looked like a new one. Being a nosy bitch, I was quite happy for her to show it to me and the assembled audience. The leather smelt new and the tip of the whip had a triangular tongue. Said tongue was soon inside my mouth being licked.

"You are a pair of disgusting sluts and a disgrace to the sisterhood. You will do anything for cock. You need to be punished. Do you agree?"

We nodded mutely. Alex disconnected our collars and we walked forward to stand under the crossbar. Alex unclipped our cuffs. We put our hands out in front and the cuffs were clipped back together. I put my hand up and Alex lifted me off the ground and hung me from the meat hook. I looked forward at the hotel, not daring to do otherwise. Alex adjusted us so that our hips were just touching. The first blow landed in my left armpit. The pain was exquisite and I screamed. I was commanded to look to my right and I saw the whip land on Dani's perfect right nipple. Her scream was louder than mine.

Alex set about giving us a thorough thrashing, making it impossible to guess where the stripe would be painted or on whom. She started on our fronts, especially our breasts. Alex, ever the artist told us quietly that I was to get more licks and they were to be harder. As a connoisseur of pain, it was midway between the cane and the horsewhip.

Then Alex ordered me to bend my knees and spread them. Fortunately, the shape of the tip of the whip and my fat outer lips protected the delicate inner flesh but the two blows still made me howl. Dani refused to have her pussy licked at all so I got another two. I came and wet myself. The women on the balconies were dead silent. Some had hands to their mouths as if things had gone too far, which they had. Others had stepped back and were watching the flogging from inside their apartments, too guilty to look Dani and I in the face. Alex helped a bit by turning us around and whipping our backs and buttocks.

Despite the din she was making I was impressed by Dani's resilience as she was certainly not a pain slut. She disobeyed orders and started begging for mercy but did not use the safe word. I pushed my bony hip into her padded one as hard as I could and felt a welcome pressure in return. The two boys just stared at us, their huge cocks pressed against their belly buttons. Eventually Alex had enough and the boys took us down from our scaffold. We were made to kneel immediately and give the boys a bit more head, but with our backs to the audience.

The boys withdrew before coming and Alex turned us around. She had several lengths of rope in her hand. Our still shackled wrists were tied to the terrace bar and my right ankle was tied to Dani's left. Our free ankles were tied to one of the legs of the whipping frame, much higher than was comfortable. My left hip joint howled in protest. Our bound ankles were then hung from one of the meat hooks by another length of rope leaving us spread wide but straight legged, our hips higher than our shoulders.

I did not have to wait long for the inevitable penetration. The thin cock slid easily into my slippery love tunnel and just kept on going. I yelped and Dani screamed as our uteruses were pushed painfully upwards and our tubes stretched. Alex beat out a rhythm on her palm with the whip and the boys thrusted accordingly, their balls slapping against our mounds. Each time the boy was balls deep I let out a little squeak and Dani matched it with a loud yelp. As I came my head fell forward only for Alex to yank hard on my pony, showing my face to the audience. After an age Alex increased the rhythm to ramming speed and with a couple of final thrusts the boys were done.

Dani and my legs were untied and we were left on all fours in a sticky pool of sweat, cum and urine. There was the usual round of applause from the lesbians but it was muted. Once I got my breath back I helped Dani out of her cuffs and sat with my back to the wall holding her hand. Even drenched in sweat she looked amazing. Dani spoke first.

"I love you, Cat. That was so wrong but I came so hard. Thank god that is our last performance."

I agreed and helped Dani to her feet. She was quite wobbly. Alex and the boys had gone and turning around I noted that all of the lesbians had gone, hopefully out of shame. Dani and I went back down to the empty apartment where we drank a huge amount of water and showered. I kissed her like a lover and touched all of her whipped skin but not her pussy.

It was a bit early but we had some painkillers washed down with brandy and went to bed. When we awoke, Alex was still out, so we had a late lunch together in the old town and then went back to bed. We would need the rest.