The Slut's Apprentice Ch. 23

Story Info
Every cat has its day.
2.8k words
4.47
5k
00

Part 19 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/16/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

18th September

A new beginning

Eventually I stopped dry retching. My new haircut meant that none dripped into the bowl. I went back to the changing room. I thought that everybody was watching me, but that was simple paranoia. A few girls asked me if I was OK. I just blushed under my tan. She was there and I blushed even more. I turned my back to her and hoped that she had not noticed me. I changed quickly, making sure that nobody could see my shameful tits and twat. I heard a low chorus.

"Whore, whore, whore."

I suppressed a sob and laced up my trainers.

I walked on to the court and my trainers developed soles of lead. It was our first competitive match and we were gelling as a team. She was good and I could have just stood there watching her move. I seemed not to need to think when I was on the court with her. I just had to move and wherever I went she delivered the ball to me. Her eyes would bore into mine and her face was always contorted with fury as if she knew how dirty I was. I had less of a connection with Chloe the wing attack and Ashleigh, the goal shooter and I was consistently scoring more points myself. Ashleigh was never quite where she should be unless she was getting the ball from the goddess. In netball the centre is the playmaker. She cannot score any points or defend the goal but she controls the court. She has to be fast, aggressive and have ankles and knees of steel which allow instant changes of direction. She also needs to anticipate each move and the two moves after that.

Her name was Tonya. She was about five foot seven; the perfect height for a centre. She had quite a light frame. Her legs were beautifully muscular. She was quite flat chested and had amazing shoulders. Her face was beautiful with high cheekbones and her eyes were like coal. Her nose was surprisingly slim but made her extremely interesting. Her straight black hair was cut in a similar bob to mine. Tonya's was parted on the left and mine on the right. Her skin was the colour of milk chocolate and when she sweated it shone and made me drool.

Playing with her made me move faster. Rather than shooting I would fire the ball back to her or rather where I thought she should be. She had always moved perfectly. This invariably wrong footed the opposition and allowed Tonya to pass the ball to Ashleigh who was at least accurate in her shooting. As the game moved on Tonya and my fitness started to show and we moved faster, stringing together stupid strings of passes which left me just under the net. I only missed twice, a personal record.

The game turned out to be a rout. I hurt when we finished and Tonya and I were hugged and kissed. We did not touch but eyed each other suspiciously. I tried to sneak off back to my flat but I was grabbed and virtually dragged to the pub by my svelte team mates. I was sat between two very bubbly blondes whilst Tonya sat opposite me. I only had a Coke because alcohol did not mix with my medication. Each time I looked up she was looking at me with an expression that I could not fathom. She probably hated me and thought that I was some sort of neo-Nazi.

The other girls interrogated me remorselessly. Where was I from, what was I studying, where did I learn to play that well and where did I get those incredible shoulders from? The last question came from one of the openly lesbian girls who also wanted to know if I had a boyfriend or a girlfriend. She announced that she would be very happy to climb into my knickers to which I just blushed more.

They then moved on to my apparent chemistry with Tonya. Tonya, it turned out was an England under 19.

"So, what do you reckon, Ton? Could Cat play for England?"

"Certainly," she replied and flashed me a dazzling smile. "You're fast and strong and seem to have plenty of stamina. But don't rush. Do you actually enjoy playing?"

"Yes, I love it. I am a bit out of condition. I can move much faster."

"And you can smile. The ice queen act doesn't really suit you."

I blushed again. She had a strong Manchester accent and her face had taken on a softer quality.

"You must be quite bright too. I don't mean just getting in to uni. Geology with an International year. That's four years isn't it?"

I just nodded and added that it would give me an MSc.

Tonya smiled again.

"Geology students earn pretty well, so I have heard."

My reply was much more revealing than I had intended.

"It depends. The money is in oil and gas or minerals. That does involve a certain amount of prostitution to the oligarchs and robber barons."

I could have added that I already had considerable experience in that matter but nobody took what I had said too literally. I opened up a bit and had the happiest evening of my life. I had new friends who were interested in me and jokes apart, did not want to fuck me. I later found out that most of them did want to fuck me but were too mature to hit on me.

As I loosened up I confessed.

"I have never had a real boyfriend...or girlfriend."

Looks of concern and pity were universal and I was hugged.

Chloe, the most forward lesbian asked me.

"So, are you a virgin?"

I shook my head and started to cry. I could hardly tell them that I was a slut. Chloe was admonished and apologised. Now they thought I was an abuse victim which was even worse. The subject was quickly changed and drinking games ensued which got me off the hook and I basked in the bosom of the now raucous sisterhood. When I got home I fell asleep quickly after some very vigorous masturbation, fantasizing about Tonya.

Next day I bumped into Tonya in the uni canteen and joined her friends for lunch. They were all sport science students and naturally we talked about sport. They were pretty nosy and were soon quizzing me about my fitness regime. I had put on quite a bit of weight over the summer due to enforced inactivity and side effects of medication. I had even sprouted tits; albeit tiny ones. I still had no need for a bra. Fortunately, I had been able to restart my running and weights and had lost five kilos in the previous fortnight.

The netball team trained hard. There were several teams and equal attention was given to those who played for fun and the more competitive, like me. Our coach was openly gay and was married. She was strict but kind and made it crystal clear that her interest in our bodies was purely sporting. She was pretty hot though. My days of extracurricular activities were however behind me.

I saw Tonya most days, usually training but also at lunch and sometimes in the evening. She was always with friends which was good because it made it less obvious how much I fancied her. Or so I thought. I was far too scared to ask her out on a date. After two weeks, it was Tonya who broke the stalemate

Tonya had appointed herself as my personal trainer. She was slightly put out by my usual six am run and did not offer to join me. One Friday evening after lectures, we went for a run. I was not used to having a partner but it felt safer. Fat blob that I was, Tonya struggled to keep up with me. The pain in my quads felt good however and I managed briefly not to think about sex.

She was a little critical of my getting straight down to weights when we got back to my flat. My actual regime however was passed as adequate. I had installed a bench and free weights in the second bedroom. I started to get more than a bit damp as she stared at my body and even more so when she had an extensive non-sexual feel.

I insisted that she shower first and then I hopped in. I left the bathroom door open as she shamelessly explored the flat. I heard cupboard doors opening and shutting but I did not mind.

"Lovely flat, Cat. I hate to think what the rent is."

I emerged wrapped in a towel and rubbing my hair. I answered her question. Having spent my entire life lying it was liberating to be allowed to tell the truth even if I said more than I should. So, I said more than I should.

"I own it."

Her eyebrows raised playfully.

I took the plunge.

"Profits of crime."

"Don't tell me, you're a high-class hooker. Oh, shit. You are."

I had started to cry. Tonya hugged me tight and then her tongue was in my mouth and my towel was pooled around my feet. I pulled away and covered my tits and fanny with my hands. She put up her hands to placate me.

"I'm sorry. I've never done that before. I think I love you. I have never been attracted to a woman before but the first time I saw you I really fancied you. But you ignored me. I thought it was because I was black. I was in a gang for a bit and got pimped out so we're both bad girls."

I had gone too far now to turn back.

"I had a sexual relationship with my older sister. She pimped me. We went to these wild parties and I did disgusting things because I thought she loved me. She didn't tell me until much later that large amounts of money changed hands. Fortunately, a lot of the details are hazy. Alex gave me a lot of drugs. As soon as I turned eighteen I worked sort of legitimately which was OK but Alex still got me to do crazy stuff on the side.

"Eventually I fell apart. I cut off all my hair and tried to hang myself. I got locked up for a month in a posh loony bin. It was decided that I was not really cut out to be a tart. My redundancy package paid for the flat. My sister Dani is in her final year at Warwick. She comes over twice a week and keeps an eye on me"

I was gushing and starting to cry again. Tonya was naked and pushing her slightly damp body against mine. She kissed me again and I let her little tongue in. She was not very good at kissing but was gentle and kissed like a woman. She squeezed me so hard that I was struggling to breathe and she pressed a muscular thigh between mine and its smooth skin made contact with my dripping quim.

I moved my tongue into Tonya's mouth and danced with her tongue and checked out her beautifully straight and even teeth. She did not have that little gap between the upper pair that makes black women so sexy but the though left my mind as quickly as it had entered. Without our lips parting I danced Tonya to my bedroom and rolled her on to the bed.

I used the box room as my bedroom. There was barely enough room for the king-sized bed but I liked its cell like intimacy. I was not sure how far Tonya would want to go on her first romp with a girl. I sort of took control and broke the kiss.

"Are you alright? We can just stick to kissing and cuddling if you like."

She looked at me with those huge dark brown eyes.

"I want to make love."

And so, we did. First, I kissed her neck and then her hard proud collar bones. Tonya's body was remarkably like my own, just in a much nicer shade and with much shorter legs. I moved effortlessly to her tiny tits. I got her to flex her pecs so that the soft lumpy boob flesh was accentuated. Her nipples were long and stiff like liquorice and she moaned as I alternated between them, licking, sucking and biting. I kept this up for as long as I could but sexual gravity was pulling me south.

I passed over her tummy and felt her muscles quiver under my tongue. I pulled on Tonya's belly bar but she put both hands on my head and pushed it towards its final destination. Her legs were spread wide and I licked the steel cords of her adductor tendons. Tonya's pussy was everything that I had hoped for. She had a relatively flat mound with a neat very short landing strip and a symmetrical jet black clitoral hood. I gave it a preparatory kiss and she just moaned more. Her labia were larger than mine and nicely wrinkled. I found her fourchette and gently licked upwards to where her labia joined her hood.

Tonya smelt like Dani but that memory was not painful. My next licks got firmer and deeper and soon my tongue was covered in her sweet cream and her pelvis was humping my face. I got back to her clitoris and gave it the attention it deserved. I might have been a slut but technically I was a cunnilingus expert and giving pleasure really was better than receiving it. I then applied my equally skilled long fingers with their neat short fingernails. Her cunt was tight and short. I heard some of my favourite words from further up the bed.

"Oh shit, Cat. I'm coming. I never knew it could be this good. Don't stop darling."

I didn't and she came again before finally pulling me back up for some more kissing. Our bodies intertwined deliciously and our sweat mingled.

"Nobody ever made me come before, Cat. I don't really like cock. God knows I have had enough. I would like you to fuck me though."

I took her hand and pressed it against my aching twat.

"Feel. I haven't got a cock."

"You know what I mean."

"I haven't got one of them either."

"Oh. OK, but that feels really hot and wet. I had better check that you haven't got anything hidden down there. Remember, I haven't done this before. I hope I don't disappoint."

Then she was between my thighs, peeling back my little pale petals and questioning whether my clitoris was supposed to be that small. I reassured her that it was even though I wished it was bigger. For all its diminutive dimensions my clitoris reached orgasm extremely quickly and said orgasm went on and on. For all her inexperience Tonya improvised pretty well.

Following delightful wind down snogging Tonya jumped of the bed. I thought this might happen.

"What's wrong?" I pleaded, knowing that I could do nothing to make things better.

"All that stimulation has made me desperate for a wee," Tonya laughed.

Soon she was back in bed, cuddling up to me under the duvet. It was her turn now.

"What's wrong?"

"Post-coital guilt and embarrassment."

"You?"

"No, you." She laughed and her smile dazzled me.

"Don't be silly. That was amazing. You're amazing. Who would have thought that I would fall in love with a white girl? My family will go ape shit when they find out. Is it OK if we stay in the closet for a bit?"

"Of course, lover. I am good at secrets but please let me tell mine. They will be delighted. They will keep it secret too."

Tonya fell silent and we just stared into each other's eyes. I thought that I had loved Alex but this was so much better. Tonya brought me round by pushing her hand through my hair.

"How long was it before you cut it off?"

I flipped myself onto my front and put my hand in the small of my back which she duly kissed.

"Did you ever put it into braids like a Viking?"

"Only when I was whoring," I replied sadly and turned back to face her.

Tonya seemed unfazed and just stroked my nose.

I reciprocated and told her how pretty it was. She decided to tease me.

"What, you mean not properly black? I haven't got a proper booty either in case you haven't noticed. Oh, don't start crying again Cat. My dad is Somalian, or at least that's what Mum says; I've never met him. They have thin noses and high cheekbones."

Tonya kissed me again and made everything better. I started getting very moist down below again. I asked her a question in my best little girl voice.

"Are you still horny? There is something only two girls can do."

"Oh yes. Take me blondie."

I introduced Tonya to tribbing and never looked back. We fitted together perfectly.

THE END