The Slut's Panties Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Pregnant and latex, I've got a plan for these. First, I'll get his attention from his door." A skirt appeared around her waist, the length short enough so the bottom of her crotch was just barely visible. Her stomach began to swell. She was nine months pregnant. "Then, I'll work my way to the bed, and begin to seduce him. From there, I'll ask him if he's into fucking." Her skin began to shine. A black tint began to cover her skin, working its way across her entire body; the only parts not covered being her mouth, eyes, asshole and cunt. The blue jockeys began to melt into a skimpy G-string, partially exposed due to the short skirt. "Then I'll blow 'em, maybe jerk him off a bit, let him feel my coochie, finger myself a bit." Her face wasn't discernable, a black shining mask, a face of a temptress. Her nipples pressed hard against the skin tight material, the smooth feel making her nipples harder every time she moved.

"Lastly, I'll take my mask off after a good fuckin', show him that he just popped his cock into his sister's oven, and then ask him if he wants to put it in my ass. Genius!"

She walked to the door and shut it, flicking the lock shut. Turning around and giving an audible cough, she posed herself, her cloth covered cunt just visible.

"Who th- who the fuck are you?" Her brother asked, half asleep but already starting to get erect. Jessica turned around, the black latex that covered her face made it impossible to tell who it was. Silently she made her way to his bed, crawling her way on top of him.

"Wha- what are you doing? Who are you?!" He yelled, shocked as this girl in black latex pulled back the covers of his bed, exposing his white briefs. His cock was creating a small tent, but she could still see that he had quite the large set of balls on him. 'Musta' got 'em from daddy...' Jessica thought, her hand rubbing the pair through the white fabric.

"Shh... You don't wanna wake your parents. After all, it's not like your not gonna hate what I'm gonna do to you." Jessica said, pulling his underpants down to his ankles. She took his cock and ran her hand up and down the shaft a few times, and then slowly, she lowered her mouth around it. Her tongue snaked out, coating his cock in a slick liquid. She inhaled deeply, taking in his scent. Soon, it'd get fun.

Jessica removed his cock from her throat, and sat up. Lowering her panties, she positioned her smooth cunt over the tip of his cock, and lowered herself, her vaginal muscles stretching to accommodate.

She bounced up and down, his cock her drive. Jessica pinched her clit hard and moaned, a bout of juice slimed down her brother's cock. Shifting herself, she made her brother could see her face when the time would come.

As her brother shot his load deep into her, Jessica laughed. She laughed long and hard. She reached up and grabbed the black latex, and slowly pulled it away from her face, squeezing her brother's cock with her cunt muscles at the same time he realized he was fucking his sister. His withering cock sprung back to life at this, causing his sister to give a surprised gasp.

"So, you wanna see what my tight little ass feels like? Maybe from the inside?" Jessica asked, removing herself from her brother's cock.

Getting on all fours, she thrust her butt out, welcoming whatever comes. Her brother scrambled up, his hand immediately grabbing her ass cheeks and spreading them. Using both of their cum as lubrication, he quickly thrust his cock into her, the tightness making him see stars.

Jessica grunted in appreciation, thrusting her self back into him. The slapping of his balls soon being drowned out by Jessica's yips of pleasure, these yips were soon covered by the slapping of a hand on Jessica's ass.

He shot his cum deep into her ass, Jessica's pussy spraying its contents on the bed. Her brother fell back onto his bed, exhausted. Jessica lay next to him, fondling his cock until he was asleep. When he finally did, Jessica quickly got up and ran out the door.

"Finally, I've gotten all of them." Jessica said, making it to her bedroom. Creeping in, she grabbed her clothes, and snuck out, careful not to wake her father.

Making it to her kitchen, she tossed on her shoes and walked out into the night.

It was about 1 AM when the girl got to the store.

12