The Slut's Punishment

Story Info
She visits the Master's Place.
1.3k words
3.44
55.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She knocked on the door in front of her. He opened the door, grabbed her by the wrist and pulled her inside. Swinging the door shut. He then turned her around so that her arm was behind her and snapped the handcuff on her wrist. She was shocked at his quickness and how fast she found herself helpless. She shivered with the thought of what might come next.

“There!” he said as he fastened the other handcuff. “Now what are you are all mine?” He spun her around and looked her up and down. She was wearing a scoop neck blouse and tight cutoff jeans. The cleavage was nice and her legs were even better. She saw the desire in his eyes and knew what that meant. He had to possess her, control her. She desired to give herself to him, for his control. She smiled and lowered her head hoping to please him.

“Wipe that smile off your face now!” he bellowed as he reached up and ripped the blouse she was wearing off. The buttons flew everywhere. She trembled as he grabbed her arm and pulled her towards the bed in the middle of the room. Her blouse fell to the floor in pieces. Her black bra remained with the nipples hard, pressing out against the soft satin cups. Her hands cuffed behind her back, she stood there looking down trying not to anger him again.

He unzipped her shorts and ran his fingers down into the black satin panties seeking her tender button. Just a quick flick of his finger across it, than he removed his hand. Slowly he lowered her shorts to her ankles and had her lift each leg as he removed the cutoffs from her body. Then he ran his hands up over her smooth black panty clad ass.

“oooooh!” escaped from her lips. He pulled back and slapped her ass with a loud smack. “Quiet slut.” He reprimanded as his finger went to his lips in a hush sign. She felt weak as she stood there, his eyes examining her every inch. He reached up and grabbed her bra and ripped it off her body. She jumped in surprise and shrank back as he grabbed her panties and ripped them from her too.

“There that’s how a slut should be dressed.” He smiled and pushed her on to the bed. She started to whimper knowing that more would come. Both wanting more and fearing more. He removed one cuff from her wrist and fastened it to the bed post than going to the other head post he fastened another set of cuffs to the bed and her wrists. She was helpless and at his mercy. He loved it. He smiled and ran his hands down over her body.

“So sexy little slut of mine what should I do to punish you today?” he questioned her. “You have been a bad little girl and you desire to be punish, don’t you my dear?”

“Yes, sir!” she answered whimpering not wanting to upset him again.

“Spread your legs, let me see that nasty cunt of yours, Slut!” he commanded her. “ Oh, yes that is a good slut!” he praised her as she spread her long legs wide for his inspection.

Suddenly she realized that there were lit candles all over the room as he lifted one and dripped the wax onto her breast. She screamed out in surprise. She tried to move away but could only twist and turn a bit. There was no escape for her as he let another stream of hot wax dribble onto her other breast. She screamed in pain. It burned her sensitive skin waking her senses. He put the candle down and she sighed in relief.

He than took her ankles and fastened them down to the bottom bedpost. Each stretched out across the bed to the corners. She was spread eagle on the bed and totally in his control. He picked up something off the table across the room and walked towards her.

“I have another surprise my little slut!” he held out nipple clamps and watched as her expression changed on her face. He raised one about her left nipple and lowered it onto her nipple slowly, teasing and torturing all at once as they clamped hard down on her tender buds.

“Ouch!” She cried out as he quickly clamped the next one in one fast movement. “Ooooooooh! Sir please no, it hurts sir!” she cried out. “Quiet Slut!” he commanded as he grabbed the clamp and lightly tugged up on it. “Quiet or I’ll gag you next!”

He walked slowly to the table again to fetch something else. As he walked back towards her, she saw the large handled whip and began to whimper and shake.

“I want to punish that cunt of yours for getting all wet. It’s all wet, isn’t it now?” he asked as he slowly inserted one finger into her wet pussy. “Oh yes, very wet, shame on you, you must be punished.” He than took the handle of the whip and rubbed it up and around her wet pussy. He teasingly, than aggressively rubbed it into her tight wet little hole. Pushing it in and out slowly over and over. Taking her deep and deeper with each stroke. Fast than faster and fast he pushed the huge penis shaped handle up her cunt.

“Oh master please stop!” she screamed and begged but he only pushed harder and faster. His eyes were obsessed with the handle as he watched it go deeper into her stretched pussy.

“Yes! Yes! Yes!” he exclaimed as he put it into her so hard. She looked like she might scream. He stopped suddenly. “How’s that now slut? Now you should be wet after a fucking like that.” He smiled his evil grin than took a pillow and pushed it up under her ass lifting her pussy up for a better view. She could feel her nipples swollen and hard in the clamps. He raised the whip and lowered it to her open pussy lips lightly. Enough to tease and make contact. Again he raised the whip to slowly tip it down onto her open flesh. Next he brought it down a little harder with a whack as she squeezed her ass trying to resist the impact. Again it came down each time a little harder and she trembled at each contact. Soon she was whimpering and crying as each whack came harder and faster.

“Please, sir?” she cried out, “Please stop!”

He came up to her face and unzipped his black leather pants. His bulging cock came forward, hard and long pointing upward towards her face. Grabbing her by the hair climbed onto the bed and straddled her body. Pulling her face towards his large swollen cock, he pushed it deep into her mouth and began to fuck her mouth slowly. In and out his cock pushed past her lips down into her throat over and over. With each stroke he sat against the clamps that dug into her nipples. With each back ward stroke he send waves of pain through her nipples. She was in agony one moment and the next felt the thrust of his finger against her clit. Rubbing and teasing her clit making her sigh in pleasure as the clamps dug in and caused her agony. Such pleasure, such pain!

As his cock pumped into her face she felt the pressure building in her pussy. She felt the pain and the pleasure pushing her so close to the edge, into the dark valley of ecstasy. As his cock swelled, he pulled it out into her face, his cum came splashing onto her face as her cunt went into spasms of wonderful pleasure. Together they rode the wave of lust, pleasure and pain to the end.