The Slut's Revenge

Story Info
Julia is not in charge for long...
1.3k words
4.05
28k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mforj
mforj
41 Followers

Julia was not made to be dominant .. she needs to submit. Her words again ..

I really thought I'd cracked it....... I could see for myself how much my Master had enjoyed the display...... and later he told me I'd done well. But he hadn't finished with me yet. He wouldn't leave me to become complacent.

I arrived at his house the next evening, only to be told to undress downstairs again. My head raced, what was he planning this time. But I was confident that it was just my imagination, I'd proved I was his slut hadn't I?

He lead me upstairs by the collar and lead, into the room. I gasped in shock and surprise. She was there again. The one I had dominated the previous evening. Only this time, she wasn't posing submissively...... the stood her ground, smiling a sly smile. I turned to my Master, made to speak. He silenced me with a finger.

"Tonight my Pet, the roles will be reversed. You will learn to submit to your Mistress. Tonight I give you to her and you will obey her commands. Is that clear?"

"Yes Master". I didn't dare to hesitate, even though I was unsure.

Again he sat quietly, while my new Mistress took charge. Leading me to the bed, she ordered me to lie down and spread my arms and legs. I was duly tied, spread across the bed, open to her. Slowly she climbed onto the bed, straddled herself across my stomach and leant in close to me.

"I'm going to make you suffer for yesterday" she whispered closely in my ear.

I shivered, half in dread, half in delight. What did she have planned for me. Yesterday evening had proved to me that I could enjoy another woman, and I was excited at the thought of her extending my knowledge.

I looked into her eyes seconds before the blindfold was in place. Her eyes mocked me, giving nothing away. Then blackness....... silence.......... waiting.

I screamed as the first clip bit into my nipple; screamed again as she clamped on the second. Pulling them upright, giving me no time to adjust. This wasn't the pain/pleasure sensation I was used to. This was punishment. A slap bit into my cheek.

"Quiet slut....... you will take your punishments with grace" she demanded of me.

I had no choice but to stifle my moans. Eventually, the pain subsided, and I felt familiar stirrings in my cunt. She would obviously be aware of this, because she thrust her fingers into me. Roughly. Three fingers. Laughed to herself.

"The slut is enjoying herself Master. You were right, she enjoys pain. Perhaps we should give her what she requires".

With that she thrust another finger into me. Pushing, twisting and turning, making me feel full and stretched. Curling her fingers, exploring every spot inside me. Tugging on the chains attached to my nipples. The sensations roaring through me now. I felt myself falling into that place, that place where nothing mattered except my pleasure.

I groaned and thrust myself at her, wanting desperately for her to finger my clit, to help bring my orgasm.

"What do you want slut?" she asked.

"Please Mistress, I want you to finger my clit, I want you to make me cum".

She laughed again, telling me no, I wouldn't be permitted that pleasure for a long time yet. I felt the chain slackening, felt her move, she turned around so that she was facing my body, her fingers still inside me. But more. I felt her withdraw, something cold in the entrance of my cunt, and then a cold blast, as liquid was squirted deep within me.

Then her fingers again, deeper this time. Further.

"I'm going to stretch you, slut. I'm going to stretch you until you feel you're going to rip. This is my punishment for your rough treatment of me. Now ask me to do it".

"Please Mistress, I want to feel your hand inside me, stretching me, fucking me. Mistress..... please"

She thrust her fingers deeper into me, I was sure I could feel where her thumb stopped her from going further. Her thumb began to massage my clit while her hand moved inside me. I relaxed further and further into the full feeling. She could feel me relaxing, knew she could go deeper. Suddenly her thumb, curling into her palm, pushing into me.

The pain again, high inside me. Her hand pushing deeper, stretching me. A searing pain as my skin stretched to accommodate her. My feet pressing on the bed, against the restraints. The suddenly it eased as her hand slid inside to the wrist. She stopped for a minute.

Then moving again, pressing up into me, curling and uncurling her fingers, making me feel like I was going to burst. This went on for what felt like hours, no let up. She kept this going until I relaxed and accepted her hand. Accepted the pain ....... and the pleasure that would follow. As soon as she felt my pleasure she withdrew. Her hand forced out of me like a gust of wind.

Again, nothing. My breathing slowing now. Waiting. A paddle I think, running over my inner thighs, soft and carressing. Then hard, a smack. Trying to close my legs, unable to. Pulling the restraints. And again, and again and again. Carressing, then smacking my sensitive skin. Hearing her purr in delight at the marks she was leaving.

She continued on this way, her breathing becoming laboured, taking her pleasure. Maybe watching me. Watching my chest heave, my mouth open, tongue darting out to lick my drying lips. Seeing me pulse in pleasure. Seeing I was on the verge of another climax.

"No slut" was all she said.

It sounded like a belt, I could hear the buckle chink. Dragged over my chest. Brushing agains the clamps which were now causing a dull ache. The contact re-igniting the pain. Abruptly the clamps removed. The belt hard across each aching nipple. Beautiful pain. I moaned in ecstasy.

Then the belt around my throat, felt her pulling tighter. She held tightly to the free end as she began to finger fuck me again. Scooping out the juices from my wet cunt, spreading them over my sex lips and clit. Touching, feeling, fucking. Never letting up. Feeling my orgasm building. Pulling tighter on the belt.

That dizzy feeling, panting hard, seconds away from cumming.............. then nothing. She withdrew. Left me to recover. Repeated the process. Fucking me hard, rubbing my clit. Finding the way I liked it best. Listening to my moans of pleasure....... waiting for me to be ready. Pulling on the belt again........ then nothing.

Repeating the process. My mind going crazy now. The need to cum pushing every other thought from my mind. I didn't know who I was, where I was, just what I wanted.

"Mistress please" I screamed at her.

She didn't answer.

Went through the whole process again. Tightening the belt til I was dizzy, touching, fucking. Stopping. Waiting for me to reach calm. I felt ready to explode.

"Now tell your Master who you are" she demanded.

"Master, I'm your sex-slave, your slut. I will submit to you in any way you decide. I am here for you to use as you see fit. Master please...... I want you."

I was begging him now, imagining him sitting listening, smiling slightly.

"Let her cum" I heard him say. She did. Skillfully, playing my body to a powerful, exploding orgasm. It coarsed through my body, leaving me damp with sweat, exhausted.

She removed the blindfold. Kissed me gently on the lips, smiled. She left the room.

"I think now, my Pet, I've wiped the complacency off your face. Finally, you will realise your place"

"Yes Master" I managed to pant. "Thank you"

mforj
mforj
41 Followers