The Slutty Babysitter

Story Info
A naughty night, with a broke slut.
1k words
3.61
87.3k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was another typical Friday night for me at the pizza shop, when I get a rush delivery for a pizza and soda. I think nothing of it, as I get into my car and drive to the address that is listed however I was un prepared for the encounter that waited on the other side of the door.

Standing on the door step I rang the doorbell and shouted "Pizza Delivery!" waiting I hear the lock on the door begin to fumble, and when it opened there stood this beautiful woman, in a very sexy outfit. Blonde hair, sexy blue eyes, in one of the sluttiest outfits ever that I could imagine, extremely short shorts, a tight tank top (pushing her beautiful tits up) and some sexy 6inch heels.

"Mmmm it's about time you got here, I have been so hungry" she said in a rather slutty and yet seductive voice.

"That'll be $15.50 miss" I replied in a professional tone

Turning away she began to sway her sexy hips, and tight round ass as she walked away, I began to follow her into the house. Figuring that this would be a moment.

"You can go ahead and set it on the kitchen counter baby" I did so observing the amazing house that, set in a medieval style. When suddenly my eyes were adverted to the couch she was bending over, the shorts rode up exposing all of her sexy ass, I moaned to myself under my breath as I felt my cock get rock hard from the sight. Getting up she turned and began to walk over to me, in a very sexy fashion and moaned in disappointment.

"I don't have the money, is there anyway else I can pay for the pizza?"

"I am capable of taking credit cards as well miss" I said trying to stay as professional as I can

Moaning in disappointment again, she began to let her hands run all over her body, caressing her beautiful D size tits as her moans of disappointment began slutty and seductive she leaned close and whispered in my ear.

"How about I give you something else?" she moaned as she dropped to her knees,

Without letting me get a word in she pulled out my cock, and began to lick it all the way up and down with her tongue. Not wanting her to stop I pulled her hair back at the right time too as she plunged my cock deep into her mouth, and began to deep throat me over and over again. As she continued to suck my cock, I removed the straps from her tank top letting them fall off her arm letting her sexy tits become fully exposed as my cock got even harder in her mouth. She moaned around my cock and started sucking harder and faster, I began to moan as I was on the verge of cuming in her mouth when she stopped and stood up. Wasting no time I grabbed her and started to lick/suck her beautiful tits and nipples, wrapping a hand on my head she began to moan in sounds that were so sexy I couldn't wait to fuck her.

"Fuck, suck my tits baby! Suck em good oh fuck yes!" I was surprised at how easy she was getting off at just a tit sucking, so I went one step further and un- did her shorts and allowed them to fall to the floor. Instantly she spread her legs, and I started to rub her clit and finger her and in return she jerked me off, bit my ear and moaned in my ear softly. Walking her over to the kitchen table, she laid back on the table spreading her legs I began to eat her beautiful pussy out, looking up I watched her arch her back, and play with her tits as she moaned.

"Fuck yes! Eat my slutty pussy daddy! Eat it good make me fucking cum, I wanna cum!"

"I'll make you cum, you dirty whore" I moaned between eating her sweet, soft, freshly shaven pussy.

Hearing her moan over and over again like a slut, had me so turned on that I could not hold it in any longer. I came up and start kissing her tit's and nipples again hard as I began to tease her clit with my hard cock before sliding deep in her wet, warm pussy.

"HOLY SHIT!!" she moaned as I slide all the way in, she continued to moan in pure pleasure and ecstasy, sucking her tits harder I kept fucking her soft, slow and very deep in her using all of my cock. She began to arch her back in pleasure as she wrapped her hands around my head, as I began to fuck her sweet pussy harder, faster and deeper ramming her along the table. Wrapping her legs around my waist she began to moan again,

"Fuck you're the best pizza boy ever baby!! Keeping fucking me hard!!" as I did what she wanted I kept going harder and faster, as my cock grew harder in her and he moaned more and more like a slut.

"YESSS!! Fuck me like a slut please I fucking want it bad!"

Fucking her brains out I pulled out, teasing her I began to eat her pussy hard again, pulling away from her I sit down in a chair. She walked over to me swaying her sexy hips, straddling me she grabs my cock and slides it back in her pussy, throwing her hair back as she slowly bounces up and down I grab her hips to help her bounce.

"Damn baby your pussy is so fucking tight. I would love to cum deep in your pussy baby"

Hearing that she moaned loud, throwing her hair back she started to ride my cock harder and faster as I sucked her tits. She didn't stop instead she kept going harder and faster, and harder while I began slapping her ass.

"Oh god, oh god, oh fucking godddd!!!" she moaned, and I felt her pussy tighten around my cock, as she began to cum all over my cock. I pulled her hard on to my cock, causing her to moan as I began to cum deep, deep inside her pussy making sure she got every drop of it.

And thus was the end of the best Friday night of my life.